Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2454)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir/madam,

I travelled once with ola post paid service, but due to the driver request, i paid cash to him, but that ola also deducted from ola post paid, this has been informed since 3 months, but till its not been closed,

Also from ola office they are asking me to pay the post paid bill amount, ans they are calling me on a daily basis...

Pls take necessary action on them...

Karthik

I am a ola share pass holder. While booking it shows 4 to 5 shared cars but once i press "confirm booking", app takes 2 to 3 minutes and says no car available.

Why when there is no car it shows 4 to 5 shared cars before booking?
    Is it ola's tactics to not to give shared ride?

Attaching the pics for reference.
    Hopeless and pathetic service.
    false information on cab availability
    false information on cab availability

Complaint against ola driver
      Driver name: pranavsingh chouhan
      Car no mh05bj1433no:and my app show mh05b1433 cc taxi
      Driver contact no : [[protected]]

Driver was so unprofessional and he misbehaved. He also used slangs to me. He cancelled the ride. When i asked the reason of cancellations he told me "muje gadi chalane ko man nehi kar raha hai" and use slangs. Do you think is the the way he should behave to a customer? My humble request to you that he must be penalized immediately and should be terminate from ola.
      complaint against ola driver and car number
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018
      My email id is [email protected]

Why i have been charged 200 extra for state tax.?
        While booking, nothing showed like this on the app. It only showed that i would be charged around 160.
        Now extra 200 has been charged. If i had known this, i would have travelled in my own car. It wouldnt have cost me 400 bucks.
        I want u guys to give me a valid reason of not informing customers in advance about the expected bill. If you don't have a justified explanation, then give me back my money. Otherwise i would take you to the consumer court.
        unauthorized charges
        unauthorized charges

Hi was travelling to delhi. I have taken ola rude der nd the charges were 162 which i have already paid in cash to my driver. However, repeatedly i m getting message to pay the amount. Why? Why should i pay double?
          I tried to report to ola but der is no option nd these people are continuous calling and harrassing me. What kind of service is this? Specially when i have paid everything.

I took an ola cab from sector 1, noida to my home b 340 new friends colony, new delhi. The app said the estimated fare would be rs 257/-. After reaching my destination, the driver damanded rs 357/- saying that rs. 100/- is delhi entry tax. I paid.

After reaching home, i down loaded invoice for this trip. The amount mentioned for the fare was rs 257/-, including delhi entry tax!

Clearly the driver over charged. How can i recover my money back?

Arvind kapur
            Phone: [protected]

Booked a micro at 05.30 am and received otp.1351.. Not reported in time. Driver vasanth kumar did not answer my repeated call and also not reported. Hence this booking is cancelled and you sent a message of cancellation charges of rs.30.00. This is not correct and acceptable for the fat of driver. Please cancelled this charges or otherwise i will stop booking olacabs in future.
              My friend booked for me ola auto in sholinganallur to tambaram... when I was riding he took me somewhere and he stopped auto beside the road and demanding for 600rs but the actual amount of 237 rs was showing in the ola app..please take a action on this..I don't know Tamil he took an advantage of that..because of him I missed my bus...

Ola is charging me unrealistic prices on a 5.8km ride in Ola auto. High price is being deducted from Ola money .
              For a 5.8km ride 117 is being charged. Highly looting customers!
              Crn - [protected]

Ola cab driver mr. Kiran nalawade (Mob no:[protected]) cab no:1827 swift desire while color. He was demanding extra money at khadaki toll naka. I paid the money but after reaching the destination he was demanding more money for toll naka charge which i already paid. We i denied to pay then he started shouting and behaving very rudely. Please take strict action against cab driver.
                Updated by Pushp_2019 Dec 21, 2018 I also want to know that why customer should pay toll tax .

Please find the fair details in attachment.

I reported the below issue on your forum, but haven't received any resolution this:

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — ola money account blocked in spite of balance rs 1000.

Riddhi Luthra on Oct 11, 2018 Submit a Complaint
                  In august 2018, 2 of my ola recharges failed, but money was deducted from my account. I raised a complaint about this, and the matter was under investigation.
                  Now around 6-sept-2018, ola blocked my ola money wallet and ola postpaid account.
                  I was assured over the call that they will expedite and close this issue immediately, but it has been 1.5 months and my account is still blocked. Now they are not even acknowledging my emails. They have even confirmed that there is rs 1000 in my wallet currently, but are still not unblocking the account.
                  Please look into this urgently.
                  - riddhi
                  Updated by Riddhi Luthra Dec 20, 2018 Complaint [ID: 2106543]

During the time of booking it shown 174 in ola mini.. I didn't guide the driver according to my choice, he drive according his choice or followed ola gps and get down exactly in the given location.. I was paid 243.. Without any prior payment high notification.. Why i'm charged 243 instead of 174.. U people are not showing any convenience fee before during the booking, but include the payment into my bill.. I need a solution asap.
                    convenience fee charged extra

The ola driver charge rs. 481 instead of rs 381 and said that mcd tax is not included in the bill and gave me the mcd tax slip and charge rs. 100 extra. When i reached to train and saw the message on my registered email id with ola i was shocked that the mcd tax was already included in the bill. It showed the dishonesty of the driver and his behave is affecting the company worthy

To the concerned authority.
                        Dear sir
                        I am one of the ola partner running 2 cabs with ola, my name is Nitesh Shukla mobile no is [protected], it is high time, we are frustrated with ola system. As my vehicle mh02cr3216 is charged penalty for fraud booking without any such frauds. We contacted to all the possible source of ola but everyone is helpless and always give us excuse that sir this is decided by ola system, find attached and revert please.
                        ola cabs / ani technologies levy of penalty for fraud booking

Complaint against ola driver
                          Ref.: crn [protected]
                          Driver name: chandra sekhar nayak
                          Auto rikshaw no: or07v 5097
                          Driver contact no : [protected]

I had booked ticket on irctc on 9th december using my ola wallet for inr 756.43. The transaction got failed. I have checked with irctc but as per them they have not received any money. I am chasing ola on mail from last 10 days but no support. There is no direct customer care number of ola available.

Ola registered mobile: [protected]

Transaction id on ola: drmk-sqjq-53zg
                            Transaction id on irctc: [protected]
                            money deducted from ola wallet but transaction not completed

Date of the incident: 12 dec 2018

Client crn[protected]

Picked at 05:47 pm (Domino's pizza, himayatnagar hyderabad telangana)
                              Destination : 06:20 p[protected] super bazar saleem nagar malakpet)

Driver details:
                              Nenavath jagan
                              Ts11ub6434. Bajaj-re

My wallet contained these notes (Two ₹2, 000, one ₹20, one ₹10)
                              I requested the driver to stop by a petrol pump to get the change.
                              I got it done for one ₹2000 note.

By the time i reached my destination lane, it was very dark, no street light was on, my phone battery ran down and the autowala said his auto's light wasn't working.

In the dark, i gave the auto driver a note to check the amount in his phone screen light, he blatantly said it's ₹500.
                              By the time i could see he turned off his phone.
                              He, in a hurried manner, asked me to give the ₹20 note, he knew i had as i showed him earlier for having enough change for the fare.

The fare was rs.120. The driver returned ₹400.
                              He panicked me to hurry literally asking me to get down fast as he got another booking to take.

It was only the other day i realized my other ₹2000 note is missing and all the four ₹500 notes lying in my wallet intact along with ₹400 change (He returned).

Since 13 dec 2018, i raised the 12 complaints with ola support via app (10 chats & 2 calls).
                              Every cc-executive requested me to wait patiently. Till now i'm waiting.

Earlier i had sent a dm on twitter, what came as a shock was... They are in support of their driver who had looted my money ₹1500 in total.

Twitter dm response:
                              "we have spoken to the driver partner and he claims he has not taken any additional money. Hence we would not be able to do anything here."

The irony is, will a thief ever agree he had stolen so instantly?

I gave ₹2000+₹20 =₹2020 - ₹120 (Fare) - ₹400 (Returned) =₹1500 (Cheated).

What ola isn't asking if i had given a ₹500 note, then how come i have all the four ₹500 notes intact in my wallet.. And for what he's given me the change for?

Is it difficult to understand that my ₹2000 has gone missing and the driver lied to me, taking advantage of the dark lane?

My request is kindly, please help me retrieve my balance amount of ₹1500 from ola hyderabad as they have failed me as a customer.
                              I totally blame ola for its driver's misconduct and for breaking my trust in its service.
                              ola is in support of the auto driver who has not returned full amount for the change of 2000, hyderabad
                              Updated by syeda77 Dec 23, 2018 I have raised my issue here, yet it is not resolved.

There is a bank meeting held in kolkata for which i have to take train i book a ride (Crn [protected]) at 9.41pm and also call...

I have booked Ola cab from Arya Kumar road to Kankarbagh road in Patna today evening from 6pm to 6:30pm. The booking has been confirmed but after few minutes my cab has been cancelled. I booked another cab and it's get cancelled too. This happens four times. Even all the drivers have called respectively and told me that they're on the way and will come shortly. But none of them arrived.

This is very very ridiculous and unprofessional behaviour by Ola cabs. Just because of their irresponsible service my parents have to suffer in this cold weather of Patna.

Ola is becoming worstest of the worst day by day. And in Patna Ola services are top most worst.

I want to tell everyone that please don't trust on Ola. They will betray you anytime. You can't trust on this unprofessional cab service.
                                cab has been cancelled many times

I want to update you about the unprofessional services and drivers you provide. Recently i had booked an ola from cochin international airport.
                                  The driver called me up immediately and asked where i was going. I told him the place. He said he was coming and came after 10 mins even though it was showing 2 mins in the app.

He came, i have put the luggage inside the cab and we started moving. Before taking the otp, he asked me the fare which was shown in the app. I told him 500/-
                                  Then he refused to go and told me some stupid reason. What i understood was he wanted to travel without using the app and wants me to pay him the amount which was shown in ola app. Since the amount he felt as low, he didn’t want to complete the trip. So he asked me to cancel it and book another cab.
                                  Since i refused, he himself cancelled the trip and dropped me in the middle of the road and left. I had to walk all the way back to the airport area where cabs would stop. Since i had already come out of the airport, i was not able to book a prepaid taxi as well. The important part is it happened late night around 1 am.

I want you to take severe action on this!

I have been trying to raise concern through your app and none of the options are working. I seriously doubt the security measures of ola now. It is never safe for ladies to travel through ola.

Please respond.

The details are:

Crn :[protected]

The cab driver’s details,

Name : noname… only a c
                                  Ph: [protected]
                                  Car: white indica
                                  Car no: kl41-g-1522

Driver cancelled booking and i missed the train,
                                    His crn no-[protected]

I booked the ola at 5.15pm to go to nizammuddin railway station to get mewar express. Driver told me that he is reaching after dropping a person,
                                    Around 5. 45 pm he cancelled the booking on his own without informing me.
                                    I missed the train.
                                    And i have to take next day train, without reservation.
                                    I could not attend official meeting.
                                    I seek compensation of rs.10000.00 for my loss by missing train.
                                    I asked for an OLA cab in Mumbai on29 Nov 2018 at 6:20 pm I was given theme of Afzulur Rehman Mini- White Xcent. In five minutes he called and refused to come. He then told me to cancel the ride and request again. This I did and I had a comfortable trip. I have now been charged Rs30 cancellation fees!
                                    This is cheating!

I am facing issues with ola cabs service in vijayawada.
                                      No customer care service available to ola cabs service.
                                      Not even helpline number to ola cab service.
                                      Even the service of ola is very poor the people are preferring ola. The government also giving permissions to run these fake cabs in vijayawada city.

The ola cabs service never follow rules and regulations.
                                      1. No responsibility towards customers
                                      2. No trust on customer. Even booking of rides,. The ola cab services will be cancelled customer rides.
                                      Many times i faced these kinds of issues.
                                      3. No cab services in vijayawada in late night time from 2:00 am to 4:00 am.
                                      4. Even availability of cabs the prices are very high for distance of 5 km - 10 km.
                                      5.in heavy monsoon the customer is standing alone in heavy rains waiting for cab and shivering in cold wind at the time of booking ola cab is not available.
                                      6.in some cases of emergency, if ola service is not available the customer will definitely passes away.
                                      It's a worst situation i never and ever want to be face these kind of situation.
                                      7. Every time while booking cab it's showing no cab service.
                                      8. Even if service is available, it's showing high prices.
                                      9. Common man can't afford these kind of high pricing

10. No customer care support contact number
                                      Toll free service if any problems exists with ola cabs service..
                                      Even if toll free number available to ola cabs they were not at all properly respond towards customers complaint.

These reasons causing irritating and horrible to customers.

No frequency of service even in cities. But now
                                      It's more horrible than forests/ deserts.
                                      Even they were developed.

No discipline and courteous towards customer.

The ola cabs are very irresponsible and irritating customers.
                                      I was travelling from Kharghar to panvel the fair showing was 230 rs and when I reach destination I was charged 415 rs it is a big scam

We booked cab on yesterday and called to cab driver, he said cab is on the way. And we waited more than 30 min on the road at night time but the cab was not arrived. we again called the driver, he dint pick up our call.

Driver name: Sarikanth