[Resolved] Ola Cabs — Regarding refund for issue CRN 37850308 on 10 feb 2015

nehagoyallko
I have faced issue with my booking reference(CRN[protected]. The booking was done in advance for ride on today(10.Feb.2015) at 6:00 A.M for Pune Airport drop to catch the flight at 7:35 A.M.Cab arrived at 6:10 A.M and I have informed the driver to drop me at Pune airport. The distance from my pickup location(Pimple Saudagar) - Pune Airport is 19 K.M.Driver unnecessarily took me on the wrong route and roam for around 1.5 hours 52 K.M far to reach the airport. Due to that, I have missed my flight. I have raised the complaint by calling on customer care number and ask to refund my flight money.They have accepted their mistake but not taking issue that seriously and now they are not responding my mails and calls. They have suggested to send you the copy of the ticket and i have provided them all scan copy of my tickets. I have purchased new ticket of cost Rs.12, 197and amount paid to driver. Regards, Neha Goyal nehagoyallko@gmail.com [protected]

Regarding refund for issue CRN 37850308 on 10 feb 2015
They have not taken any step to resolve my complaint as i am still chasing them on daily basis but not getting any response.
Updated by nehagoyallko, Mar 07, 2015
HI,

I am sill chasing with OLA company for my refund amount and issue is yet not get resolved. They are not responding in positive way and not taking any action.

Please take some action against them there are soo many people are facing same issue.

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

OLA cab is still not taking my issue seriously, yesterday i got a call from unknown no. And told me i am vishal calling from OLA cab company regarding your refund. we will refund you 13000 RS of your ticket cost so please provide all the details of your Debit card.
such as Debit card No., expiry date, 3 digit no. as well as 3d secured password and which i asked him you guys can refund me by cheques also as a person how can i provide them all the details of my debit card as it can be missused and what is the proof that tha vishal who called me as a ola employee is real or a fake.

so please suggest them to refund my 13000 through cheque only ans i will provide them all the details of my bank account.

Neha Goyal

They are still not responding my mails and not refunding my amount of 12900 RS.
on 21 feb MANJULA and her TL called me regarding the discussion on same but not they are not responding my mails and calls and daily i am calling there customer care to escalate the issue but didnot get any positive response from them.

Daily i am wasting my time to call and explain the issue and wasting my money too they keep my call on hold for 15 min every time .

i have a proof of every call which is recorded by me.

i just want my money as soon as possible.

please take action otherwise i am going to put all details on face book and i will do FIR as well.

Neha
hi Team,

Please take serious action against ola cab as there are so many people facing same kind of problem.

My issue is still in discussion and not get resolved yet i am chasing and calling the daily but no positive respond i have received from them.

Neha Goyal

Ola Cabs — Arrogant attitude of taxi driver

Date: 6 May 2015, Day: Wednesday Misbehavior of taxi driver with fellow customers. Taxi no: RJ01TA3375
17 Sep, 2018

₹50
Cancellation Fee
CRN[protected]

A fee has been charged as per our cancellation policy.

Ride Details

Radheshyam Ram

Mini - White Dzire Tour

07:24 PM
Diamond City North, 68, Jessore Road Shyam Nagar Satgachi South Dum Dum Kolkata West Bengal 700055 India

Cancellation Policy
Cancellation fee is charged when you cancel a ride after 5 minutes of making a booking. It is also charged if a driver cancels booking after waiting at your location for more than 5 minutes.
This helps us compensate drivers for the time, effort and fuel spent while trying to serve you.

Click here to get a copy of your invoice.
Have queries? Visit support for this ride.

Payment

Paid by cash

₹50

This cancellation done by driver details above OLA is indicationg that internet is not working if I try to book Real lousy company

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs - Regarding refund for issue CRN 37850308 on 10 feb 2015