Ola Money Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 28, 2022

File a complaint to Ola Money

Having problems with Ola Money?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ola Money customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ola Money

Ola Money Website

Ola Money Head Office Address

Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road
Koramangala

Ola Money Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ola Money reviews & complaints page 41

Money got deducted from bank account but ola money hasn't got added to the wallet. Transaction was unsuccessful. A amount of 599 rupees got deducted. Kindly let me know when can i get back my money. Please help!!!

Incident happen: 30 jan 2018 morning around 12pm.
Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Please drop a mail so that i can share more details of my mobile number and all for further processing.

Ramya sriram
Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I tried to add 1100rs on my olamoney wallet.
The money from my bank account gets deducted but it doesn't reflects on my olamoney wallet.

Money got deducted from bank account but ola money transaction was unsuccessful. A amount of 3000 rupees got deducted. Kindly let me know when can i get back my money. Please help!!!

Incident happen: 29 jan 2018 morning around 8.30 am.
    Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Shantilata
    Jan 30, 2018
    Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It was 27th january 11:40am.
      I tried to add money to ola money using hdfc netbanking on android phone.
      I got following message from hdfc after submitting otp"your session is invalid. Please try after some time". I also simultaneously received sms from bank that rs1999/has been deducted. This money is not credited to ola money wallet.
      I have raised compliant to bank. Hdfc bank officer replied that money has been transferred...

I had used Ola money for paying my ielts fees and money got deducted from my account but according to the British council my money hasn't reached them. I would like to know where my money went and when I will get it back. I trust Ola money that is why I used the app as a payment method, please do something about this or else I will have to take serious measure.
      Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Someone has call to my another mobile number which is linked with my union bank account number and asked otp, my mother can not understand any matter and told him otp. After this 5000/- rupees transferred from my account. When i seen my transaction details i contact to my bank, they said that this money transfer to ola account, so you can contact ola service provider. I requested to you pls give me more details about ola transaction[protected] and stop the any further transaction of this ola account.
        Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done online ola money recharge (Money in) of 999 inr for my ola cab account linked with mobile number +91 [protected] (Nivid mantri) on 26.01.2018. The amount has been deducted from my debit card but the ola money is showing zero balance.
          Kindly transfer the recharge amount at earliest to my ola cab account or return to the bank account please.
          I am having travelling plans for today. So your quick action is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
          Best regards,
          Nivid mantri.
          Mar 3, 2018
          Jan 28, 2018
          Ola Money Customer Care's response
          Hello Nivid,

Greetings for the day!

We certainly understand your query regarding Ola Money wallet refill and also regret the inconvenience caused in this regard.

We would like to inform you that, upon checking our records we see that the payment was successful due to which the Ola Money wallet account was not refilled.

The amount will be refund in your bank account within 7 to 10 business days from the date of transaction. You may refer your bank statement after the provided time frame, for the confirmation of the refund.

Please find the following transaction details for your reference.

Transaction ID: donx-tohz-trbo

PayU ID: [protected]

Amount: Rs.999

Date:[protected]:54:26

We appreciate your kind understanding and patience in this regard.

We value your business and kindly write to us on [protected]@zipcash.in for any further assistance.

Team Ola Money
          Hi Team Ola Money,

Please note that there were two transactions of Rs. 999/- on the same day i.e.[protected]. I have already received credit for the first transaction, but for the second transaction its been debited from my account and no credit yet, its already more than 7-10 business days as stated above.

Your quick action is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
          Best regards,
          Nivid Mantri.
          There is still no response from Ola Money wallet, I don’t know what these guys are up to.. it looks like they are indulged in Fraud I hope.

Ola Money — refund my money

I care a damn how many devices i am logged into... Just refund my money i have loaded. Not able to talk to your customer service numbers, as they are always busy. Open a category ""#in refund me". Your auto drivers dont want to come if its ola money. Your cab drivers dont want to come if its ola #in money... Then why have an app for it and loot people, when it cant be used you # of a grade.. Shut the # up and refund my account......

This is to keep you informed that i had initiated a ola money transaction for adding rs.1999 from my hdfc account.
            The transaction failed but the money got deducted from my bank.

Following is the transaction details, need help in getting this money refunded back to my hdfc account.

Transaction details

Jan 28, 2018
            Ola Money Customer Care's response
            Hi Ravindra,

Greetings for the day!

We are pleased to inform you that the transaction of Rs.1999 has reached our payment gateway and the same will be updated to your Ola Money account within 1 or 2 business days.

We appreciate your kind understanding and patience in this regard.

We value your business, kindly write to us for further queries.

Team Ola Money
            Res pected sir, my name is nilesh lanjekar my mobile no.is [protected].today I download Bola wallet and sign up .first time I use this wallet I added rs 1000 Cash in my ola money wallet but not added in wallet account .its showing 0 balance but debited re 1000 by my account.so please help me out thanks

I Chose ola money while booking ticket in irctc app.
              I got mesaage as money will be refunded due to technical issue we could not book your ticket.
              After 10 min i got another message you paid 111 rs to irctc partner. And displayed my balance amount.

From my side : Ticket is not booked.
              So i need the refund amount.
              Please look into this issue asap...

Hi my ola money of rs 600 has been transferred to a wrong number ([protected]).
              I want to reverse it back. I also tried calling that number and they confirmed that they do not use ola and they don’t have this number registered with ola so they are unable to reverse back.
              Please revert the amount of 600 re back into my ola account [protected]
              Please help asap.

Hi Ola Money team,
                Multiple amount (total amount: 25, 000/-) deducted from SBI Saving bank account of Ms. Yati Rajendra Gujrathi
                Date of incident:[protected]
                [protected]/- 13:21
                [protected]/- 13:22
                [protected]/- 13:25
                [protected]/- 13:26

Request you to provide details of account credit in this case.
                We had also filled FIR for same. Request your help in tracing fraud people & safe other users from such frauds.

Please contact below for more details:
                Ruchika Gujrathi - [protected]
                Atikant - [protected]
                Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opted for ola auto today morning and should pay amount in the form of cash. But i transferred the amount from another mobile number from which i did not book the auto. Now the issue is the auto driver received the amount through both paytm and ola money (Which is transferred from other number) which means i have paid twice. So i need the amount to be transferred back.
                  Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid inr 642 to domino's pizza via ola money today (22/01/2018), the amount gets deducted from my ola money, but it has not reached to domino's pizza. Hence i have to pay inr 642 via cash to domino's pizza via delivery boy. Hence request to reverse the ola money transaction of inr 642 which i made for domino's pizza to my ola money back.

The domino's pizza order no: 103
                    Amount: 642.00
                    Order date: 22/01/2018
                    Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Money has been deducted from Bank but no credit in ola money shown.
                    Amount : 300
                    Internet Banking
                    Dated on 11-Jan-2018
                    Transaction ID: ICACSBQEF5

Ola money transferred in fraudulent way from SBI account .
                      Call was from Phone number - [protected]

Amount: Rs4999.0
                      txn# 405432

Name on the account holder: Bhagyabati Sahu
                      Transaction date and time: 19th-January-2018 03:15 PM (just 90 minutes back)
                      Amount: Rs4999.0
                      Card number (first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the Card): 5103-72XXXXX-4327
                      Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)

Please take action and STOP/Revert the transaction.

I have dropped mail also to - [protected]@olamoney.com,
                      [protected]@olacabs.com,
                      [protected]@olacabs.com

No response yet. Whom to call to report the fraud.
                      Feb 10, 2018
                      Received Full amount
                      I paid Rs 50 towards DTH, but it's show's pending since 1week

Hello sir maine net banking ke through 500 add karne ki kosis ki apne ola money account me ek 5 jan 2018 ko aur ek aaj 14 jan 2018 ko par both times money mere bank account se deduct ho gaye aur message bhi aa gaya thank you for using ola money... But money credit nahi huy ola money account me... Please mere paise mere ola money account me jald se jald wapas bheje... Mere account ([protected] iss no. Se register hai ritesh verma ke name se)......

I have refill the Ola Money but I haven't receive the amount in Ola money wallet. After that I had call Ola money customer care and Communicated to the Bank, the same issue.

I am attaching the communication of Bank and Ola Money.

Merchant Refrence No - [protected]
                        Amount - 999
                        Date of Transaction[protected]

It's humble request, kindly look into the matter and solve the issue.

Dinesh,
                        Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, i have done payment of 430 rs from my ola maoney to Green vape on 3-1-2018 how ever it shows payment has not been processed and amount has been deducted from ola moany kindly reverse the amount in my ola money account asap
                        Dear Sir/Madam

I am using ola auto with in 4km once reached the destination in my wallet 100rupees deducted.kindly help me

Ola Money — complaint about recharge amount being deducted from bank account but ola money is not showing any balance

I have done online ola money recharge (Money in) of 599 inr for my ola cab account linked with mobile number +91 [protected] (Rahul more) on 09.01.2018 at 11:12 am. The amount has been deducted from my net banking account but the ola money is showing zero balance.
                          In the attachment, you can find the account statement from my bank with deduction of 599 rupees and zero balance of ola money account after recharge. Kindly transfer the...

Request #687641 was raised that failed transaction for recharging ola money was processed for ₹599/- on 21/12/2017. The amount was deducted from my bank account but not credited to my ola money account.
                          I immediately filed a complaint 2 days after thinking the money would get credited to my bank account or la money. But nothing happened till date.
                          The dumb customer support just sends replies to my query saying they see the transaction happened and money would be refunded to my bank account in7-10 days. But till date nothing happened. After 7-10 days i again replied to their earlier email saying money was not credited till date and the incompetent customer support replies with their standard email that i received the first time saying the money would be credited in the next 7-10 days.

Now i am initiating a legal case against ola and all its entities in india for fraud, cheating and theft of money. Ola needs to learn some lessons so that at least they have a live person to speak to at least for complaints.
                          Jan 08, 2018
                          Updated by Jag2000
                          Please ignore..just checked bank statement. Money credited. At least they should have courtesy to inform that the money was sent back to my bank account.

I have done a recharge on a mobile number on 5 jan, 2018, but mistakenly i have selected wrong operator. Because of this the payment can not be completed. It is showing as pending in history. I need to cancel that payment and refund the money back to ola wallet.

Debit amount: 50 /-
                            Date and time: jan 05, 2018 08:54:25 pm
                            Transaction id: dolv-o3g2-sz95

Registered mobile no: [protected]

Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I was trying to recharge Ola money it didn't happen three times and on the fourth it was successful and it showed the balance seconds I get a message from my banking stating that once again the same amount has been debited and the Ola app does not show this amount which was added second time.

Hello team,

My account number is [protected] sence last week onwards I added money in my Ola wallet but I don't receive 340rs and 220 rs, this amount deducted in bank account, Please look into this issue and rectify the issue as soon as possible..

Niranjnmurthy
                            I lost my phone in which ola application is registered with cell no [protected].i have ola money in that account. how to retrive that accont in other phone with same cell no.
                            k.narasimharao.

Hi my ola registered number is [protected] yesterday i was checking my ola balance. Suddenly i saw that my wallet debited for a transaction through tapzo for 4990/- which i have not done. I complained regarding this many time to tapzo but they didn't refunded my money back to my ola wallet.
                              So my request to ola that they help me and refund my money.