[Resolved] OLX India — iphone 6 military person jaikishan doing fraud on olx add

D S Ghalame on Jun 18, 2018
Jai kishan saying is an army man in rajasthan military canteen gave ad on olx of iphone 6s... I contacted him... He said he is now posted in rajasthan but if am interested in buying phone he can send it to pune... He requested to give at least 5000 so that he can send phon by overnite courier.. After giving 5k... He called and said as phone is from army canteen so we have to give half of money before delivery... I again gave as he has sent his id as army man... After some time saying that i m posting your order and if you want it pay the full amount it's army policy... Can't handover with full payment... We gave... But after half n hr again... I denied this time... I have id which he gave and call record... Please take an action... As i have seen same kind of complaint against him...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 22, 2018
OLX India Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2018

Greetings from Team OLX.

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern, however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our email address i.e. safety@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX.
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.

This will help us in taking appropriate steps on such users from repeating these activities on our site.

- Your registered phone number on OLX.
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.

Thank you for contacting OLX.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

yes even he to did for me also ...
his paytm contact no is [protected]
pls be carefull with his ..
even though cheated me also by telling bhai ..
hum india ke military army hai
Nikzzz's reply, Jun 20, 2018
Bhai mere b loot liye pase pkdwa nhii skty is ko hum
D S Ghalame's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 21, 2018
Dear Olx team please take necessary action on Same. he is using different accounts on olx.
thank you for your response on this he tried to cheat me to but i searched for his name detail this page popped up and i was saved by scam

this is the link to his new add

[protected] this his number
he sent me his id to
he is using that jaikisan guy id to fraud us
Bhai mujhe Bhi ram kisan ne hi fasaya he
Mai kuch krna chahta agar aap support kre to
sistiyak315@gmail.com is per apna no: send krdr
Mere sath b olx jai kishan fraud h inka pura group h olx pr kitne paise lot chuke hoge pata nai sach me army me ho kar aesa kaam kar rahe h ya army ko badnam kr rahe h koi inke khilaf fir q ni karta mene kal police complain ki hai koi hai jisko mera sath dena h to mujhe mail kare asiyakhan39@gmail.Com

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057