One97 Communications Customer Care

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

+91 80 4123 7197  (Bangalore)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 12 0477 0771  (HQ)

Corporate Headquarters
B 121, Sector 5, Noida 201301
Tel: +91 12 0477 0770
Fax: +91 12 0477 0771

4th Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next To Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: +91 22 2613 3197

Bangalore
144/533, 2nd Floor, 22nd Main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout 1st Sector (Agara), Bangalore 560102
Tel: +91 80 4123 7197

6th Floor, Eco Station, BP 07, Salt Lake, Sec-5, Kolkata 700091
Tel: +91 33 4000 5197

International
Kenya
Lr No. 209/638/1, 12th Floor, Pension Towers, Loita Street, PO Box 10032 00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Bangladesh
Premises # 3, (Boshoti Dream), Flat: B#6, Room No: 1, Road-20, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Dubai
106, 1st Floor, Building No. 11, Dubai Internet City Dubai, UAE

Nigeria
Adol House 15, Cipm Avenue, Alausa Ikeja, PO Box 4929, Lagos, Nigeria

View More Information...

Bad

One97 Communications related photos (521)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Rajan Thiyagu
I hereby received a call on 14/09/2017 by around 4pm and said that we are calling from sbi bank nungambakkam branch and her name — sakthi and said that we offering a new credit card with increase in credit limit with photo on card and 9 digit no will be provided so that when you lost a card can track the card by 9 digit number through your mobile and said will be issued without any card charges and told my card starting number and has given the full no and also told that after an 3 beep sound have to tell the cvv no so that it will be hered only for computer and me and has given the cvv no and said after saying the 3 digit no again it will connect to us so that you will be getting an new card in a week time so that i given and said that the payback point will get redeem from old card to new card so that we have sent an otp no once i say that no all points will be transfered to new card and rs. 20000 us been credited to the bank.
Kindly don't pay to the merchant transaction made on[protected] at 4:30pm.
2 transactions. 1. 3000 ruppees and 2. 3000 ruppees. So kindly block the payment and confirm at the earliest.
Please resolve my problem at the earliest and i am awaiting for your call.

[Sep 15, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajan Thiyagu Sep 15, 2017
My Contact Number is [protected]
Ghanshyam Ghanshyam Das's response Sep 16, 2017
Sir mera paytm glati se delete hogya hai Aur usme mera paisa hai mujhe paisa paytm se wapas chahiye mera paytm no [protected] ap sari sucna isme btaye kya karna hai jald se jald reply de OK thanks
Sir mera paytm Galati se logout hogaya hai mujhe paytm se paisa wapas chahiye ky kre mera paytm no [protected] hai please help me

One97 Communications — about money transfer

Rahamathulla Shaik
    Dear sir/madam i had transfer 21043 money throw my atm debit card to one97communication on august16 i received a message that...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Credit Cards

Iqbal Singh Billa
    I have on line tickct book on paytm aap on line. My tickct not confirm and payment has been deducted my bank account. The payment of rs 222.20 is not refund. Trans. No.[protected]igsbcet8 on date 13 aug 2017. So please my payment transfer my sbi account imideatly. Does i all trans. On paytm app. Paytm cite is peac ful app. But one time chance my tickt not be confirm.

[Sep 07, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Iqbal Singh Billa Sep 07, 2017
    Thanks my complaints recived
    Gajender Tiwari's response Sep 16, 2017
    My money refund plz one 97 communications ltd.
    Mere bank account se paytm wallet me money add kiya but one 97 communications ltd ne4997 rs cut kar liya paytm wallet me money show nhi kar rha 7 Feb 2017 ka transcation h plaz lap me
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

vipin677
      06/09/2017
      Paytm send me a mail that your email id is used for creating a new account for an unknown number. This number is not associated with me and i didn't create any account. Mistakenly i click on the verify email. It is a serious privacy concern.

Kindly remove my email id from that account.

Because i already registered my mail id for paytm wallet.

It is a case of the information breach.

[Sep 06, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      It's chinmayee state that ; without any information 463.50 /- deducted from my sbi account.its very bad .kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible .
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

brahmadsam subramania iyer natarajan
        On 24.8.017 my account was debited for rs.350/ and credited in one 97 communication account and this was received in my mail as your update
        Wallet balance is rs.455.6the transaction id is [protected] dated 24.08.217
        But when i check my paytm balance it shows zero. For this i contacted through
        Different ways no responsible solution arrived. Who swallowed and who stolen
        This amount i cant get a reply. All the customercare service centre phone nos are not connecting. Everybody sleeping in that office.

[Aug 28, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by brahmadsam subramania iyer natarajan Aug 28, 2017
        this is bogus company
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

One97 Communications — money fraud by a quiz game power play quiz

Santo Sain Saini
          This is a complaint about fraud done by one97 communications paytm because so many users lost their money due to powerplay...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Games

Rajpal _Sharma
          Today i, e[protected] i have opened my pnb account... I was literally shocked that unknown online transaction has been occurred on[protected] without my intention. That unknown transaction was done by one97communicationnoida. I have searched about that company, i have shocked by seeing that because there are many such members who have lost the money due to false transactions. There are many cases about paytm... But i don't have any paytm account and i didn't share password or any account details with anyone... How can this type of fraud transactions happen sir... Help me to recover my money sir please

Rajpal sharama
          Pnb a/c no-[protected]
          Contact no-[protected]/[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Singh Ramgarhia
            Hlo.. I m sukhdev singh... Sir my paytm transitions i'd [protected]... I recharge the sim card but recharge not done.. But deduction money in my account.. Plz solve this promble.. And send reply to me.. Plz my contact number [protected] any query in case.. And i update my email i'd paytm. U see this problem and immediately. Solve my problem...
            Regards... Sukhdev singh

[Aug 16, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

One97 Communications Ltd — one fraud has taken my 65000 rupees by the name of 0ne97 communication ltd. his name was rahul sharma and mobile no. is 08512008473

rajumech48
              Few days before i have taken paid serbices of naukri.com.After about 10 days one person asked me that are u satisfied with...
              Complaint category Banks

MANIVANNAN RENGASWAMY
              A person asked me the sbi card details today[protected] informing that he is a sbi card employee and told he will redeem bonus points and upgrade my sbi card ending with 5802 and done fraudulant transactions for rs.10000/= in denominations of 3000, 3000 and 2000 through your paytm mobile solutions. Kindly revert back the transactions done ending with 5802

[Jul 21, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              rajdar077's response Jul 28, 2017
              police complaints copy pls check attach photo

Fraud transaction on my debit card pls check attach bank statement date of 04/07/2017

One97 Communications — Cash Back

Brijesh Kapuriya
                I have purchased brother printer dcp-1616nw on 28/06/2017.
                During purchase i have applied cash back promo code of "lit20"
                Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Kakara Deepu
                Today i, e[protected] i have opened my SBI account... i was literally shocked that unknown onlinetransaction has been occured on[protected] without my intension. that unknown transaction was done by one97communicationnoida. i have searched about that company, i have shocked by seeing that because there are many such members who have lost the money due to false transactions. there are many cases about paytm... but i don't have any paytm account and i didn't share password or any accout details with anyone... how can this type of fraud transactions happen sir... help me to recover my moneysir please

regards

[Jul 06, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Rs. 50479.00 Transferred from my account No. [protected] State Bank of India to you One97communication Ltd. pl. give details of this transaction. I have not done this transaction.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

One97 Communications — Reverse balance

[email protected]
                  One97 Communications L Noida — Fraud transaction one97 communications l noida

Jr jr1091...
                  Complaint category Credit Cards

Dinesh Khari
                  I would like to highlight that I ordered for one laptop which was delivered to me on July 1 but this is a faulty laptop as giving electric shock while touching it. since I required this laptop for my child study so due to this faulty laptop we got disappointed and education loss too as after sending so many reminders this laptop yet to be picked-up since. Now I have arranged one other laptop so Paytm should pickup this laptop back and return my money.

Paytm Care (Reference No.:[protected]

Dinesh Khari

[Jul 04, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

varun109
                    Team,

I see one97 company name in the three fraudulent transactions from my account on 3 july 2017, 30 june 2017 and 25 june 2017 respectively. I did not initiate this transaction from my hdfc account. Also i see the same transaction amount of 500 in both the three transactions.

The transaction id for these transactions are:[protected],[protected] and[protected]

Respond at the earliest...

[Jul 03, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Shivarai1984's response Jul 14, 2017
                    Please provide us the transaction details for customer service and satisfaction.
                    Dear sir, customer complained us about he is not doing any transaction from you but my account no [protected] sbi lko university branch
                    On 26/06/2017 reference no OTHPG[protected] of Rs 2000.please provide us the information.

Sbi lucknow university
                    Lucknow
                    shiva.[protected]@sbi.co.in
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

One97 Communications — Fraud transactions with credit card

Shantanu Kshirsagar
                      Hi Sir,

There is Two fraud transactions happened with my HDFC credit card on 23/06/2017 & 16/06/2017 Rs. 2000.00...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

Nandha Gopalan

On 29/06/2017, i received an call from the mobile no ([protected]) introducing him as vijayaragavan, senior executive from sbi head office, nungambakkam and he told enter transaction and secret verification details of my credit card. He toldl me about the refund of 10, 000 rewards points and replacement of new credit card with added credit value. After getting my credit card details and otp numbers generated from my mobile. They debited rs.3000/- for 10 times from my sbi credit card. I want to clearly mention here that, my total amount of rs. 30, 000/- was debited through your website only and i want to you to stop the entire transaction immediately and refund my money back.in continuation of that, i am going to file a written complaint in cyber crime police for further action.

Herewith enclosed the otp transcation details for each deductions was made.
                      S. No time otp no amount particulars
                      1.11.39 am 730736 rs.3000/- patym mobile solutions
                      7.11.53 am 471798 rs.3000/- one97 communications. Ltd
                      8.11.54 am 827353 rs.3000/- one97 communications. Ltd
                      9.11.56 am 308147 rs.3000/- patym mobile solutions
                      10.11.58 am 480959 rs.3000/- one97 communications. Ltd

So, kindly take expeditious action to cancel all the above transaction done on 29/06/2017 and to refund my money back.

R. Nandha gopalan
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-01 17:28:20
                      no process was taken to resolve my complaint and no response from the particular concern

[Jul 05, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rubal chadha
                        This is to certify that i recieved a call yesterday at around 4 30 pm on 27th june from [protected] saying that he is the branch manager and has done a fraud for rs.27000 by asking the otp.
                        I hope that culprit have not spend this amount so i request you that stop next transactions and refund it to the complainant's account. And help us to find culprits by sending the details shared with you and use this amount for various recharge with mobile no., ip address and other details which help us to find culprits.
                        Waiting for your reply and i need to talk urgently.
                        Thanx

[Jun 28, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Himanshu k Singh
                          Order no. [protected]
                          Order date - 28 may 2017
                          Delivery date - 31 may 2017
                          Return period - 7 days
                          I was purchased this product on rs 3000 cash back offer (La3000). Initially paytm said cash back will be credited to your wallet within 24 hrs. After 24 hrs. Paytm said cash back will be credited to your wallet after delivery, again after delivery of product paytm said rs. 3000 cash back will be added to your wallet after completion of return period (7days), and now after completion of return period again paytm is saying - "la3000 applied. Rs. 3000 cash back will be added to paytm wallet in 24 hrs of shipment and your unique free movie voucher will be sent to you post 15 days of delivery of product."
                          What is this..??? Product is already delivered...
                          Requesting you to please credit rs. 3000 in my paytm wallet within 24 hrs.

[Jun 08, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

हरमेश प्रकाश
                            I was trying to book a tatkal ticket by irctc wesite from moradabad (Mb) to allahabad (Ald) on 16 may 2017. The ticket was not booked but the amount of rs 3300 (Tax extra) was deducted from my bank of baroda account via paytm gateway (Irctc_paytmpg) with transaction id [protected]. I contacted irctc care they told me money has been refunded on 18 may 2017 advised to contact bank/paytm care. I checked my account continuously but amount of rs 3300 has not been refunded till date. Kindly help me get refund the amount on my bank account as early as possible as its been more than 20 days.
                            Thank you.

[Jun 05, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways