Onida / MIRC Electronics
Onida Group

Onida / MIRC Electronics Customer Care

Onida Group

TwitterFacebookYoutube
MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

+91 86 6254 0581  [Vijayawada]

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Mirc Electronics Ltd., Onida House, G1, MIDC, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093

Branches & Offices

Pandeshwar
Ground Floor, Albuquerque Chambers, Next To Corporation Bank H. O., Pandeshwar, Mangalore - 575 001. Tel. No. 0824 - 2423934/3253607

Lucknow
Godown No. – 2, Opp. Mohibullahpur Railway Station, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 021

Chennai
18, IV Th Lane, 1st Floor, Nungambakkam High Road, (Next To MOP Vaishnav College), Chennai - 600 034

Kolkata
1st Floor - Above Bank of Baroda, 47/1C, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700 019
+91 52 2455 2471, +91 52 2455 0052, +91 52 2455 3909, +91 52 2476 2474, +91 52 2454 2472

Vadodara
Mirc Electronics Limited, 1st Floor, 52/B Kunj Society, R C Dutta Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara - 390 007. Gujarat

Ranchi
24/25, Kokar Industrial Area, Ranchi - 834001

Bangalore
2nd Floor, “Vyvish Aryan” Complex No. 4036 (Old No. 805), 80 Feet Road, Girinagar, 4th Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085

Pune
31, Akshay Complex, Off Dhole Patil Road, Behind Hotel Regency, Pune – 411 001
+91 20 2613 6711, +91 20 2605 1721

Dispur
Avtar Complex, 2nd Floor, Dreamland Apartments Pvt. Ltd., Baltola Road, Dispur Last Gate, Naharani Path, Dispur, Guwahati - 781 006

Indore
C - Block, Life Care Compound, 37 - 38, Lasuria Mori, Devas Naka, A. B. Road, Indore –452 010 (M. P.)
+91 73 1420 0702, +91 73 1420 0703

Hyderabad
Door No. 6 - 54, Survey No: 51, Peerzadiguda, Uppal, Ghatkesar Mandal, Ranga Reddy Dist. Hyderabad – 500 039

New Delhi
E - 4, B - 1, Mohan Co - Op.industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Badarpur New Delhi - 110 044
+91 11 4950 3100, +91 11 4950 3106, +91 11 4950 3108

Nagpur
Mehta Complex, Plot No. 6, Bakshi Layout, Midc “T” Point, Amaravati Road, Nagpur – 440 023
+91 71 0422 2417, +91 71 0422 1692

Madurai
No – 28, Kakkan Street, Shenoy Nagar, Madurai – 625 020

Ghaziabad
Onida House, B - 2, 2nd Floor, Rdc, Rajnagar, Above State Bank Of India, Ghaziabad (UP) - 201 001

Ghaziabad
Plot - 178A, Zone - B, (Behind Pragatibadi Press), Mancheswar Indl. Estate, Bhubaneshwar - 751 010

Nagar
Plot No. 29, Ramesh Nagar Godown Area, Vpo - Bhabat - Zirakpur, Dist. S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)

Coimbatore
SF No 17 - 1, A 1 & 22 - 1 A Bharathi Nagar, FCI Road, Opp To APG School, Coimbatore - 641 006

Jaipur
“Whispering Palms”, D - 42/A, Flat - 204, C - Scheme, 2nd Floor, Subhash Marg, Jaipur – 302001 Rajasthan

Kochi
Onida House, 777/9 & 10, Pookkattupady Road, Mundampalam, Vadacode P. O. Kochi - 682 021

Patna
Opp Jai Villa Apartment Lane In Front Of Bank Of Baroda, Kurji, Patna - 800010

Hubli
Behind Vijaylaxmi TVS Show Room, Opp - To Hebsur Bhavan, Near Green Garden, Gokul Road, Hubli - 580030
Tel: +91 83 62233 4556, +91 80 2243 3558
Fax: +91 83 6223 6067

Raipur
Opp. National Garage, Near M. P. Dhaba, Kedia Business Park, Tatibandh, Raipur, C. G. - 492001

13/A, Nandbhuvan, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400 093.
+91 20 2837 5561, +91 20 2837 5562

Karnal
27, HSIDC, Sector - 3, Near Namastey Chowk, Karnal - 132 001 (Haryana)
+91 18 4222 0725, +91 18 4222 0825

Thane
402, Palkar House, Chendnani, Lohar Ali, Near Karnavat Classes, Thane (W) - 400601

Vijayawada
74-2-19, Near Check Post Center, Krishna Nagar, Krishna (D. T)., Vijayawada - 500007

Ahmedabad
8th floor, Golden Triangle Complex, Stadium Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad

Ludhiana
C/O. Royal Industries, Phase Viii, Focal Point, Appo - Dishe Da Dhaba, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana. (Punjab) – 141 010

Aurangabad
Plot No. X - 1 - 41, Raj Complex, Opp: Sturlite Company, Beside State Bank Of Baroda, Behind State bank of Hyderabad, Midc – Waluj, Aurangabad - 431 136
+91 24 0255 1458, +91 24 0255 1459

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Onida / MIRC Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Onida Tumble 50 Washing Machine — Very hopeless after sales service from Onida [Resolved]

raj_b31
We have bought Onida Tumble 50 fully automatic front loading washing machine an year back. The machine is still...

Onida / DVD Player (Dfx5985) — Getting no service properly with in warranty period [Resolved]

Alok pathak
Sir / madam,
I bought onida DVD player on 20/01/2008. My warrnty period expired after six month, but I am not getting...

Onida 6.2 Kg Fully Automatic Washing Machine — Gives Error while washing [Resolved]

Mrs Shevade
the Machine gives Error many a times while washing cloths in normal way, even gives error when I use economy ( 10 mins quick...

Onida / Colour TV 21 Iq — Deceptive & Bad Service [Resolved]

Aditya Gupta
I had complained about my Onida 21 IQ colour television on March 9, 2008. Now after 20 days of the complaint, i feel like...

BSKAR M
I BOUGHT A DVR 3812 IN THE YEAR 2006. NOW ITS NOT WORKING AND A MONTH AGO I HAVE GIVEN THE SAME TO ONIDA AUTHORISED CENTRE, COIMBATORE TO REPAIR IT. BUT THE TECHNICAL PERSON SAYING THE SPARES NOT AVAILABLE AND KEEP DRAGING TO REPAIR THE SAME. ANY SOLUTION FOR THE SAME.

swapnil jain
    i purchase a microwave 2 month back .Then on 15feb while using the microwave the glass tray broke .I put a complian on 16feb for it after 5 days the person came but dont know any thing about the complain came empty handed ok no problem so i ask him to bring the tray the next day .Then suddenly he say that ok i bring the tray but u have to pay.I said no ill not pay because it is not my fault tray broken inside the microwave.so he said ok i[censored] want free of cost then give me written complaint ill send it to mumbai office and it will solve under 3 working day .Now 7 working day gone no body call me and if i call them they does not pick the phone .My complain NO-L416.I want to put complain against Mr.Sridhare for misgueiding me.And now i dont want use ther product because of poor services .I want my money back with compensation
    Any thing happen after writing this online?????

Onida Microwave — Service

I had purchased Onida microwave Model- Black beauty PB23 on 23rd July, 2008. Now some problem has occurred to our microwave, due to which it is not working. WE have complained to the service centre at Bhubaneswar since last 3-4 days, but no one has come forward for any service. We are said that they will come today, but their today has not yet come.
    So kindly do the needful.

Thanking You

girish n
      TV is not switching
      I had complained & handovered to service center about my Onida TV 29'' Oxygen 600 on First week of March 2008. It is a couple of months are already over but i didinot get my TV back neither information received.

I will spread this bad experince to friends & colleagues, i feel like cheated, insulted. I am sure i will never buy any ONIDA products in my future.

Praveen Relli
      I never Buy Onida products anymore. Guys.. Onida customer service is really very Poor. They only concentrating in their sales service. They don't know how to satisfy the customers.

Harry Anthony
        I have purchased an onida DVD player just a few months back and what i had enjoyed on it is only one movie before the first service even that, with a lot of diffculty.

The customer service is so [protected]@ Hyderabad the two service after calling the customer service department is so - that a service tech rep by the name of Vishnu comes @ doorsteps and informes, that, there is a few replacements and replaces a few parts for teh first service and what we could enjoy was only a few movies.

Again this gave a problem and when spoke to customer service it took one month for them to send a rep again and when he comes says, that, we need to take to service station.

However called customer service and Mr. Siva an arrogant man says and talks as if he is doing a big faviour to us by not doing anything.

It is the most ediotic exp. with these people. If there is any shame on ONIDA reps reading thsis call me @ [protected] and from now my only slogan would be for everyone do not buy an ONIDA .
        I bnought two Onida DVD Player cum recorder.I was so happy to buy and enjoyed for nearly 1yr.
        One day -may be due to voltage fluctuation both DVD power supply went wrong and it is now 3weeks thyat has been lying in nthe service center & ultimately today I brought it back to send it to Kolkata for
        necessary repairs.
        RESPECTED SIR
        I HAVE PURCHACED ONIDA DVD ON 30.10.2007 AT NAGERCOIL. BUT NOW I PUT ANY DVD ITS NOT WORKING SIMPLY IT IS STRUCKED.IAM VERY MUCH DISSAPOINTED ON THIS KIND OF DIFFICULTY.PLZ TELL THE REASON FOR THIS
        REGARDS
        r.sundar
        I have purchase Onida DVD DX-6000 in patiala, but lightly used fast three years. Now problem power circuit was failure Spares not available in service centre since 20 days.

This is deepnarayan chaubey from varanasi. I have purchased onida dvd model no.DFX5985L. after one month the problem has started. I have fedup with the service of customer care. He repairs dvd and again the fault came after 10-15 days.
        Its so difficult for me to coma many time. The service in varanasi is worst.
        Now the problem is, when i start dvd "NO DISK" message appeare

So, if there is any solution then please inform to me on my contact no. [protected]

tv complaint

lines appearing on screen my tv model no is co21slu250bl qtr no 50 a ntpc ramagundam distt karimnagar ph [protected]

Onida 29 Inch Truslim TV — My 29 inch onida is only 27 inch [Resolved]

M K Girish
          I have brought a new onida 29" TruSLIM TV, I thought it was supposed to be 29",as the model no suggested 29 truslim....

KRISHNAPILLAI
          SIRS,
          I am a person attracted by your ad. “ OWNERS PRIDE ; NEIGHBOURS ENVY “ purchased a ONIDA THUNDER.21”.1200watts TV on[protected] from Vasanth & Co, Chennai.17 and 0.8 Ton SPLIT AC. 0n[protected] from Ratna Fan House.TNagar.Chennai.17 and got commissioned on[protected]. Frankly telling now “OWNER GOT ASHAMED AND NEIGHBOURS POOHPOOHED”
          I did not meet such a problem from my earlier BPL TV using for more than 10 years and still in good condition, experienced now from your ‘THUNDER’. Red Colour has gone, I mean any colour combining with red loses its red component. Asianet emblem blue colour becomes green. Any scrolling news got blurred. I complained this problem with the customer care on 2-2-08 and the complaint number is 52638 they said. Nobody turned up till now. I am a minimal user of TV just 30 minutes a day average. I am upset over this problem may be with picture tube concerned.
          Bill number : [protected] dt.19-10-07 Vasanth & Co. Chennai.17.Price.Rs.11500/- + Transprt
          Now I request you to Replace your THUNDER with a New THUNDER or Repair this problem and extend the warranty for more years or Take back your THUNDER and return the cost with interest. Kindly reply me first then let me go to the next stage.
          Next Split AC is working smart. But from the date of commissioning 23-04-07 not a single service personnel has turned up till now even after many calls. Now tell me what to do with these problems?
          Bill number: 7086 dt 14-4-07 Ratna Fan House.TNagar.Chennai.17 Price.Rs.16490/-
          Installation. No.1829.Direct Comfort Line.Nungambakkam.Chennai.34.Charges RS.1000/-
          Chennai. 04-02-08
          I am jignesh from Dar es salaam Tanzania Africa. I have purchased Tv 3 Year back . Suddenly I have having problem with my tv set can some body help me what could be the problem. shown below

DARK PICTURE ON ONIDA COLOUR TV red color is gone some times it works some time dead instead if pink lips it show purple lips some time green some time black . help help help
          sir mere pas ek onida tv smart series 21 inch he jiska colour ja chuka he kewal red &blue colour hi he. iske liye me kya karu?

S. Murali
            Deficiency in Manpower in Service Centers

Ref: Complaint Reg No: L306 Dt: 19-12-07
            Product: Onida DVD Player / DFX-5957

We bought that in M/s Saravana Stores, T. Nagar vide bill no: 52886 on 10-10-07, 20:50Hrs. We enjoyed their product just for 50 days only. Then it was dead and we registered the compliant over phone. Their rep identified the fault and taken the faulty part from Player[protected].

But till now there is no progress in rectification. Every week i am calling them they are postphoning this matter.

Onida — will not buy ONIDA products

i have purchased ONIDA 29 " flat color tv 16/17 months back , i started giving me the problem related to picture distortion,color fading/changing ,some abnormal sound while working. i raised an complaint after repeated followup service engg visited changed some coil to higher rating , still picture distortion was not solve.then after raising another complaint no body attended ,then came in the service engg boss but could not solve the problem ,then it wa unattended for @2 months , then after again followup with main boss they took away the pcb for rectfication and still the problem is unsolved . when i spoke to them they are saying the picture tube is bad and need replacement which will cost @6500 rs.it seems the policy of ONIDA to prolong the problem the take the product out of warranty and then charge the coustomer . i am really fade up with the ONIDA product , i think i am so frustated that i can throw this ONIDA tv . i will not buy any of the ONIDA product henceforth in my life.
            I have purchased a onida tv 32 enches lcd through telivision advertisement, last one and half year it gave me pain a lot. Service after sale is also not good.
            my name is maruti vinayak kamat mo no. [protected]

i will not buy any of the ONIDA product henceforth in my life.
            SIR,
            THIS IS TO BRING IN YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AN ONIDA AC IN APRIL 15th, 2008 FROM SHAMLI FROM MUKESH ELECTRONICS HANUMAN ROAD SHAMLI. SIR WE HAVE REGISTERED A COMPLAIN AGAINST THIS AC ON MARCH 14TH, 2013. THE COMPLAIN IS THAT THIS AC IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY THERE IS SOME ERROR IN ITS COOLING COIL AND DISPLAY. FIRST OF ALL WHEN WE REGISTERED OUR COMPLAIN NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN ON IT FOR A MONTH AND WHEN WE TOLD THEM THAT WE FORWARD THIS MATTER TO CONSUMER COURT, COMPANY SEND HIS ENGINEER BUT YOUR ENGINEER IS INCAPABLE IN REPAIRING IT WE AGAIN MADE A COMPLAIN AND YOUR COMPANY AGAIN SEND THE SAME ENGINEER.. BUT NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN IN OUR FAVOUR. AFTER MAKING COMPLAIN TWO OR THREE TIMES AGAIN AND AGAIN TODAY YOUR COMPANY'S ENGINEER HAD COME AND DECLARED THAT IT IS NOT IN HIS HAND TO REPAIR THIS AC.. SIR I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE THIS AC IN GUARANTEE PERIOD ND EWC OF THIS AC TOO. SIR WE WANT IMMEDIATE ACTION IN THIS MATTER i.e. WE WANT A NEW AC OR WE WANT THIS AC TO BE REPAIRED COMPLETELY.. UNLESS WE WILL GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT.
            SIR YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO TAKE SOME ACTIONS AGAINST MY COMPLAIN UNLESS I AM NOT WARNING YOU I AM ASSURING YOU THAT I AM FILING A CASE AGAINST YOU.

SUBODH KUMAR AGGARWAL
            AGGARWAL MILLS STORE
            HANUMAN ROAD SHAMLI
            MOB.[protected]
            (PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR FAX NO...)

S Balamurugan
              Even after lodging several complaints on the same matter the Customer Care executives always gives a discourteous reply of "The Spare is Not Available" This kind of reply from a reputed company is not at all expected as its the name that sells. The faith in the name is deteriorating day by day.
              The detail of previous complaint is as shown:-
              Model No. Onida DFX-5957 5.1 DVD Player
              Complaint Lodgedon 26 Nov 2007 (No action till date)
              Comp: No. NK925
              respected sir,
              I mr.Sudarshandhende purches a T.V.from Rajendra departmental store sangavi pune.in nov2008.it is not woking from last two week
              i had given a complaient of that but the problem is not solv yet .plese do needful in that matter .as early sa possible.my cell no ([protected])

Onida DVD Player Dfx - 8080 — No disc - not reading disc [Resolved]

T. Paramasivam
                Sir

I bought ONIDA dvd player MODEL (DFX 8080) in the year 2004. For the past 4 years, there has not been...

altheabaral
                We had a very bad experience with agarwal packer...as from vizag to kolkata our home goods were transported and to our dismay there was dismantling no proper handling..which resulted in breaking a foreign sandwish toaster and our brand new onida microwave oven glass... this is just irresponsible job of agarwal packers. We would like to claim for the same ..and just packers should not be allowed to damage goods like this after all things are purchased with hard earned money.. we need the rectification done by agarwal packers and the refund of the same
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Onida 29 Inches Oxygen Thunder Blast TV — The entire product is waste to buy [Resolved]

Padmavathi
                  We brought Onida TV from Panjagutta Bajaj electronics on Jan 1st 2008 after spending 16800/-
                  We paid the amount and...

Onida Liliput Washing Mach — CYCLE SELECTOR GONE [Resolved]

n.devarajan
                  THIS ITEM IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD BUT YOUR MYSORE SERVICE CENTRE IS UNABLE TO REPLACE THIS ITEM EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS OF...

PRAMOD PANDEY
                  I had purchase 29" Oxygen Thunder TV on 25th November 2007, after use of only 10 day TV is not working, i have booked complaint with Doc no [protected] in Amravity Onida service Center. They had asked to book a complaint in nagpur office as TV is in Nagpur, i have done same & complaint has book on 08/12/07 in nagpur office, after 4 days ie on 13.12.07 engineer from Nagpur service Center has visited & taken some part for replacement / repair & give me a JOB NO [protected].
                  I had talk Mr GUTAM SHARMA about complaint on 14th Dec he ensured the problem will be resolved within 2 -3 days , again the same answer was recieved on 22nd. Today i have also called in service center[protected] again they told me that it will take onther 7 - 8 days to solve the problem with very bad attitude.

PRAMOD PANDEY
                  I agree with the complaint & same i had problem i had buy the 29" flat t.v on 24/7/2010 which is not working properly from 11/08/2010. i had complaint in customer service they say me the technician is goin to come on same day but till 17/08/2010 no one has attend the complaint. My complaint no. is[protected]. On 17/08/10 the service centre person assured me that the technician is going to come surely but still not they had come to attend the complaint. I am still waiting for the tech. to come or i hav to logged the complaint to the consumer court for not givng the after sales service.

Mohit Khanna — poor services

Dear Manager

We regret to inform that have been using the reliance number[protected] since past 3-4 years but with many issue. We have launched complaint n numbers of times , had dropped mail and also had telephonic call but the result is zero. No one is there to listen and take care of our complaint. 2 years back we complaint to Senior manager based at Meerut circle some one Mr Deepak . After lot many rounds of followups we suceed to replace the handset with a second hand handset and we collected it from Parasvanath Plaza office. But the guarented that it is a new/ fresh set but the condition hows that it is a second hand set.

Now again since 15 days this phone is switched off due to it excellent quality and also we have launched complaint ,no one is there to attend our complaint and they guarentee about there services.

We would like to share we are also having TATA, Bsnl and Airtel phone connection , we are please with there services and no issue . But in reliance we had experienced the worst and poorest services they provide.

Even after this mail they do not reply , the last option we have is to disconnect all our reliance post paid phone connection and switch on to any other network

Kindly take care
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare

Onida T.v. — Poor after sales service [Resolved]

S.Raju

I am giving Onida 21" Colour TV for srevice on 13.11.2007 in your authorised service centre...

Onida, 21 KY Thunder Bass Blaster — problem in BASS sound related IC [Resolved]

murali
                    bass sound is audible for 2-8 secs.only . after switching on TV.later sound is not audible.pls tell IC number & cost .also...