OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Head Office Address

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 2

Had booked a room in tierra woods manyata on jan 3rd which i had booked for 779 rupees once i reached the hotel i was denied check in for the same amount but was charged 1200 rupees. After contacting customer care a ticket was raised and i had uploaded the required bill but the ticket has been rejected since a month i have also tried calling customer care but the service is pathetic as they keep hanging up or transferring the call. The booking ID is YTHG7307. Will move to consumer court snd sue the company incase i do not hear back from the company.

Booking ID - C14D4349
    Booking date - 24th Jan to 25th Jan

I have booked the hotel through oyo & have made the payment online. But the Invoice I am receiving in the oyo app is for Rs. 80, while my payment is of Rs. 905.

Neither oyo nor the hotel is supporting.

I need the invoice for the actual value, it is been a very bad experience from last 3 days
    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Krushna, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo

Hello CC,

We have booked an OYO Property between 23rd-26th Dec 2022, where the said amount was to be paid 1700 INR. We ended up paying 3000 INR at the reception, as we reached the place late night, and we had no other place or option left., After multiples calls and emails to OYO Customer Care, with transaction proof, refund was approved and we were assured that the refund of 1300 INR has been initiated through NEFT, and should reflect in our account within 7-14 Working Days. Been a month now, and we are still awaiting for the refund. Requesting your attention on the same, hoping to get the same sorted at the earliest.

Booking ID: ILIE7133
      Property Name: Capital O 1514 J2 Service Appartment
      Property Code: 1514
      Address: Iyyappanthangal, Chennai
      Dear Guest,

As checked, our concerned team has already worked on your issue and provided the needful resolution over email. We assure you for a hassle-free stay experience in the future. Let us know if you need any further assisatnce.

SydneyJohnDsouza's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 30, 2023
      Nothing has been worked, as you have been committed and assured four times that the payment will be reversed thrice through NEFT, and nothing has been achieved. Yesterday, got a call from you and was on hold for approx 5-10 mins stating details are being checked, and as expected, call was disconnected, with no attempt of calling me back again..

I have attached the payment advice for the earlier compalint
        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked hotel rooms in GOA at Hotel Joaquim from 20th Jan to 23rd Jan. Have also paid booking amount. I have asked the the OYO Costumer Care to provide the contact number of the hotel staff but the OYO CC did not respond to my request.

We were going the accommodate rooms at 3 to 4 p.m. on 20th Jan. I got call from No. [protected] informing that he the manager of the Hotel Joaquim and needs to confirm the booking stay...
          It's been over a month since I cancelled my booking and requested for a refund. I have been calling customer care every now any then. I had my booking for 30th dec 2022 to 1st Jan 2023. I had received partial refund even after calling so many times. Booking ID- GGFI0557.

The reason for cancellation was that i was transferred to some other hotel without being asked to me.

Kindly look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
          OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we completely understand your concern. Kindly help us with the correct booking details so we can look into it and assist you further. ~Team OYO

My name is davi dayal
            booking id u7yb3103
            booking via [protected]
            mode of payment google pay no [protected], i had booked oyo hotel room online while speaking with the customer care executive, but when we checked the room, it was not fit for us, so we canceled the booking, and we did not chicken in the hotel, i have called oyo customer care 100 times but no solutions got it, please get my money refund on my google pay no is
            regards
            davi dayal
            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Davi, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO
            Hey, as per our records, our team has shared the resolution with you and your complaint stands resolved. Please do write us back for any further assistance. ~Team OYO

I had booked a hotel from oyo web but by mistake it was booked very far from my current location so i dialed oyo CUSTOMER CARE and asked the solution for the same they said they cant modify my booking they can cancel the booking and initiate refund and book another hotel near me so i agreed with this option but now after two days they are denying for refund and said that we cant initiate refund. i dont have money to gift oyo, oyo only gave me the option for refund i choosed that and now they are lying that we cant refund its against are policy.
              booking id = KWZX7149
              even oyo service team lies they said that sir u visited there and u checked out and told that u checked in at 2:00pm and check out at 5:00 pm but a MAGIC happened i booked that hotel at 6:48pm wow very nice..
              after all this ### i am gonna submit a complaint.
              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Pratyush, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO
              Hi, we tried contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate number or a feasible time to get in touch. ~Team OYO

I was denied a room and the company booked new property, in between the hotel person checked into the property, booking ID is

Booking ID: ZOYR5662
                Check-In - 22nd Jan'23
                Check-Out - 25th Jan'23
                BOOKING STATUS - CANCELLED
                Payment 1269
                Dear Guest,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Team OYO

I have booked a room from the oyo application today at 10.24 pm from 25 to 29 They payment was deducted from my account but the room was not booked. The oyo application has not showing anything regarding my booking. The customer care also not able to help me out. Transaction id[protected]
                  Dear Utsav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is not an experience we want our guests to have with us. Please share your registered number so that we can get this checked and assist you further.

My refund is not initiated kindly help.. booking I'd LQWX8647
                    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Aadesh, we at Oyo are here for you. We have informed our concerned team and they will get back to you asap.~Team Oyo
                    Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.~Team Oyo
                    Hi, we tried connecting with you but there was no response. So, we have sent you the mail having the refund details. Kindly acknowledge the same and do let us know in case of any further assistance.~Team Oyo

I booked a room with oyo On January 21, 2023 But to the accommodation The accommodation informed that the contract with oyo had been canceled and asked to request a refund with oyo.
                      My booking id X5HQ4516
                      Please contact me as soon as possible.
                      OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo

I have booked a room with booking id: AD0Z3160. I have booked room through Oyo Customer Agent, he had finalized a deal and asked me to pay 642 rupees at hotel after applying some discount and dedicating ola money I have. After reaching hotel they didn't agree to provide us the room untill I pay extra amount. They charged 2100 rupees. I have escalated this through mail immediately to oyo couple of times. First time they rejected the refund, second time they mailed like refund is initiated but a month is completed till date I didn't received any refund.

Dear Guest,

As checked, our concerned team has worked on your issue and provided the needful resolution over the email. Hope you acknowledge the same. We assure you for a hassle-free stay experience in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

Refund not received. Here i am sending your email. Why you are cheating Indian people.
                          Ticket ID: [protected] | Ticket Type: SIG Escalations | Resource ID: KPJP3283 | Resource: Booking
                          Hey there!
                          We have some good news and some great news.
                          Good news- We've resolved your concern regarding Payment/Refund status issue : Status of Refund.

Customers are at the ❤️ of everything we do and as per our...
                          Booking I'd:MC2L3955
                          Booking name:Vamshi
                          Booked an Oyo hotel from 26 nov to 29th nov..
                          The hotel has not accepted the check-in and refund was initiated, but we haven't got any refund amount, multiple refund intitated in a period of one and half month, later we got a mail refund amount of Rs:9266 is successful with bank reference number- is[protected], we have checked with the kotak bank after 7-14 days as mentioned for which it has intitated, but their isn't any transaction with that reference number .Whom do we trust on and what should be done to get the refund.
                          OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that nothing we say can make up for this unpleasant experience. Please give us an opportunity to get this resolved on priority. ~Team OYO

Booking/Escalation details:
                            Collection O 83452 Grand Royal Palms,
                            1609 Vasvaddo, Benaulim Beach Rd, Goa, 403716, Benaulim
                            Reservation/Confirmation # [protected]
                            1. Ticket ID: [protected] | Ticket Type: SIG Escalations | Resource ID: LJJY4924 | Resource: Booking
                            2. Ticket ID: [protected] | Ticket Type: SIG Escalations | Resource ID: LJJY4924 | Resource: Booking
                            3. Ticket ID:...

My Booking ID: MGJK9256.Booked for 4 nights and initial amount paid) Rs.2305 on 03/11/2022 at 9.20 AM from my HDFC Credit card. At the Hotel I paid Rs.4283 on 23/11/2022 at 10.18AM from my ICICI Bank account. During stay OYO cancelled the booking and they said to me to vacant immediately. I called OYO Customer care, they said that booking cancelled we will refund your full amount Rs.6588.I vacated the room and refund not received, recently after so many tries, 'sm.[protected]@oyorooms.com' refunded initial paid amount Rs.2305 but Rs 4283 not refunded. but as per today status of OYO site, Rs4283 have to refund. I mailed to all OYO emails including "sm.[protected]@oyorooms.com". kindly arrange to refund the amount Rs4283.
                            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, we always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and deliver delight with the best possible experience. We request you to kindly allow us some time to get it checked. ~Team OYO
                            mmanand's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 31, 2023
                            No response from OYO Team. Proper evidences submitted for action. Next I WILL APPROACH "National Consumer Helpline portal of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India". Thank you.

I booked my booking ok 1 jan but still not received refund and oyo customer cares are not responding to this they are just put the call on hold and then cut the call
                              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that nothing that we say can make up for this unpleasant experience. Please share your booking Id/contact details so that we can transit your experience with us. ~Team OYO

I have stayed at the Oyo Townhouse 429, South City 2, Sector 49, Gurgaon from 28-June-2022 to 1-July-2022. I booked the room through Oyo app after applying the coupons and paid 1368/- for 3 days in advance. When I reached at the hotel, they refused to give me check-in as the price was low according to them. So I called the oyo customer care and they told me to pay the additional amount of 2141/- (as per the hotel) to the...
                                I had cancelled a booking on the same day, 31/12/2022 as the Hotel was unresponsive and the OYO app confirmed cancellation and refund of ₹900 that would be processed within 7-14 days. On the app, a confirmation of the same reflects under Booking ID:YZ3I1293 as attached below. As per the confirmation it states that :
                                Refund successfully processed
                                Refund of INR 732.0 through UPI successfully transferred
                                Refund of OYO Money 168.0 credited to wallet
                                It's over 14 days and INR 732.00 still does not reflect in my account that i paid from. OYO Money was very conveniently transferred within the app to it's OYO wallet on the same day though. I have called OYO customer service about my concern and was put on long holds several times without any resolution.
                                OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO
                                Hi, we worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.