OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Head Office Address

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 3

I have done a booking by calling Oyo customer care and the check in date was filled incorrectly by the customer care executive.
After doing cancellation I was told that the booking was done for back date by their executive so there will be cancellation charges.
Why there are cancellation charges when the fault was of Oyo executive?
Why the cancellation charges are deducted when I have not checked in to the hotel.
My booking I'd was SZVU7233 with the name o[censored]tkarsh.
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Mayank, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We believe our team has already connected with you with a resolution and has done the needful. Do let us know for further assistance.~Team Oyo

I booked a room on 19th of Nov, 2022.
    Upon calling the property I came to know that the name of hotel listed is different and in actual it is different. The owner denied my booking.
    Due to which I cancelled the same (booking ID-LQOY7896).

In the app it is showing my refund status as REFUNDED.
    but I haven't got it either in my bank account or in my OYO wallet.

I haven been calling the customer care number, explaining every bit to everyone but your executive team keeps my call on hold and than disconnects it.

Kindly Resolve ASAP or I will be filing it in consumer forum.
    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Akshay, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo

The hotel collected an extra amount from me when I stayed there. Oyo agreed to refund the extra amount. I have the bills and emails from Oyo support. They are saying they have initiated the refund but it's been more than 25 days and I never got that money back.
      OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Abhishek, we truly empathize with the concern raised by you, please provide us with your booking ID/ contact details to help us navigate through a complete investigation further.~Team Oyo

I booked a hotel in Simla on 13Jan2023.After reaching the hotel, hotel manager has denied to give the room saying that, we cancelled the member from Oyo stating that oyo is not paying any amount for booking.After planning every thing, at last moment if it's happens like this where should I go. This is the 2nd experience for me.I tried many times to contact OYO.But unable to connect
        Please refund my amount and not to be happen in future.
        My booking I'd - F6F09690
        Booked for - M Srinivas
        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and deliver delight with the best possible experience. We request you to kindly allow us some time to get it checked.

Team OYO

I booked and cancelled oyo room on 23rd nov 22 due to property closed. From 23rd nov onwards i have been following customer support team for refund but every time they promise and say it will be reverted back in your a/c 7 to 14 working days, but no fund received so far.

Lot of time i jad to spent over calls they divert call feom one team to another but no solution provided.

3464.020.229 booking id
          Phone - [protected]

Booking details :-

Oyo fantasy stay 48739
            21st jan 2023 - 24th jan2023
            Booking id QVJ32047

I cancelled it but, refund yet not came is is showinng that refund was successfully done but no money came in bank account

Pending amount 1497

Callinng the customer care from long time but still no response coming need to take legal action
            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hey, as per our records, our team has shared the resolution with you and your complaint stands resolved. Please do write us back for any further assistance. ~Team OYO

I ve already submitted my complaint for
              Booking id
              OB1D3059
              Amount- 3560
              They only wasted your time for fake concern n fake Emails...Oyo is doing a scam
              ...They eat people money. Really disgusting...I request consumer complaints to take strict action against them
              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Prantik, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo
              Hi, we would request you to help us with your booking details over the mail so that we can help you further.~Team Oyo

I want invoice for booking ID 'K05M1545', Where I paid Rs. 4142.(Please find the attached document.) However when I try to download the invoice from app. It is downloading invoice of only Rs. 100.
                Also your customer contact number is not working fine. Always comes to home option even I dail booking registered number and last 4 digits of booking ID.
                OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo
                Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.~Team Oyo

I booked a room in oyo 86560 Classic Stay Inn on 14th january through oyo app. I paid booking amount through app but when I reached hotel, they told me that booking is invalid and if I want to checkin I will have to pay extra tariff charges which is not mentioned anywhere in the oyo. As I had no other option, I had to pay extra charges i.e. 1050₹ apart from 449₹ which I paid while booking, so total bill was summed up to 1500. They also...
                  I have paid Rs.1569/- through PhonePe to oyo app on 14.01.2023 to book hotel in New Delhi. My money got deducted but booking not confirmed by oyo app. I called customer care of oyo they have booked new booking in same hotel on pay to hotel basis and i have again paid in cash.
                  But the previous booking was not showing any status, no booking I'd was created and money paid through PhonePe is deducted.

I have called customer...

I ve already submitted my complaint for
                  Booking id's
                  PNU00721
                  VCU68555
                  C2HD1856
                  They only wasted your time for fake concern n fake Emails...Oyo is doing a scam
                  Jan 13, 2023
                  After complaining many times finally my money is refunded today...but it's not an easy task..Thank u to this site. .
                  OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Thank you after complaining many times finally my money is refunded... Thank u to this site ...

Hi oyo, i've booked a room on oyo app and proccessed the payment thorugh UPI (gpay) post payment when i switched back to oyo app there was no booking id generated against the payment, now when i requested oyo customer care about this they are clue less becuase to debug this they need to have booking id as per them now this is a very helpless situation to be. Please help me with the refund. Sharing the transaction details below. Would also suggest to have a standard SOP against this common failure case.
                    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hey, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please share your registered contact details ( email id and phone no.) so our team can investigate this further and get back to you with an update.

Team OYO

I have booked my oyo rooms on Sep 27, 2022 in Gurgaon. Confirmation number is SSPU0529.

When i reach the hotel on the booked date, hotel admin told that they have cancelled agreement with OYO and not taking any bookings from OYO.

Then i raised complaint immediately. They sent below mail.

"We acknowledge that we've received your request for Check In Issue, Property Blocked/Closed, NA and it is logged under the Ticket ID [protected].
                      Our customer support team will get back to you as soon as possible."

There was no reply from them. Once again i have raised my complaint and they sent below mail.

"We acknowledge that we've received your request for Check In Issue, Tie up/Recon Issue, NA and it is logged under the Ticket ID [protected].
                      Our customer support team will get back to you as soon as possible."

Till date i haven't received my refund and not able to reach out to customer care.
                      Dear Vijay,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Received call from OYO!! Thanks

I booked room on oyo app at hotel chandra inn 29392 on dated 25th december.
                        But at the time of checkin they denied to accept my booking saying they no more accept booking via oyo. I told them that I have already paid for booking but they insisted to book offline and pay entire floor price. I had no option but to return and find another stay option. I want refund for payment I made on oyo app for booking as I was not been provided with room. I have shared screenshot of my booking. Kindly refund as soon as possible. Kindly contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
                        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked room on oyo app at hotel chandra inn 29392 on dated 25th december.
                          OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi, as checked, we have processed your request for a refund from our end 0n 27/12/2022. It takes 7-14 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays) for it to reflect in your account. In case of any queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Team OYO

I raised a ticket recently with Ticket ID: [protected] | Ticket Type: SIG Escalations | Resource ID: UBA23074

Regarding refund issue on 7th Jan, 2022. The support person on the call said within 24 to 48 hours I will be getting a review link where I will be needed to upload transaction screenshots for booking which was not successful although money was debited from my account.

The background on the issue was,...
                            I booked a room from OYO app and after paying the amount when redirected to Oyo app, The BOOKING STATUS wasn't changed, no new booking created. No changes.

I didn't receive any confirmation about the booking via anything except my amount got deducted. There was no reflection in my Oyo app regarding booking I paid for. I had no booking ID to confirm with customer care service.

How can they steal 1 thousand 5 hundreds of rupees from so many people ? I earned my money not to let it go like this.
                            Dear Guest,

We understand your concern regarding the booking. Please share your registered number so that we can get this checked and connect with you soon.

Hello Team,

I've booked and cancelled my booking immediately but have been awaiting refund into my bank account for Booking ID: REGC6427

Please help in escalating and refund into my account as soon as possible.

I've called Customer Care multiple times but hearing it will come in 7-14days but no response yet.
                              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              We have processed your request for a refund from our end. It takes 7-14 working days to reflect in your account. In case of any queries please feel free to reach out to us. ~Team Oyo

Hi Team,
                                I done a booking on 9 January ( GCF26374) with the payment of 1698 INR from my bank account amount is debited but may be that is not reflected in oyo and when I canceled my booking just 50 Rs refund initiated. This booking is 100% refundable before 12 January.
                                So please help me out for getting my total amount back to me.

OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi, we worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.

Team OYO

I done a booking on 9 Jan 9:19 pm and paid amount of booking at the same time ans amount 1698 INR debited from my account.
                                  After some time I canceled the booking which is a 100% refundable booking but after cancelation oyo initiated only 50 INR for refund.
                                  I call to my bank they told me amount is debited from here so why oyo initiated 50 INR only for refund.
                                  Booking I'd- GCF26374