Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (200)

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

saiamudha
i purchased a pant from pantaloons cloth shop . when we buy lot of crowed there so we . didnt trial and bought . fit is not ok after we went home . we realised. we told them to alter and give but they said it cannot be done anything. the product cost around 1100/ i am a regular customer of pantaloon since 2007. it is my daughters birthday gift from me .chennai spencer plaza. pantaloons
yes ur right
i am customer of pantaloons since last 4 year and i shopping there near 40000 thousand and with membership approx 26000, here some cheat with me his language on that time, sir Ur pUrchaging too good please take my green card this card valuable for when u cross 20000 thousand we given you every fresh product less 15% on time end every Friday given you 5% extra .

but here pantaloon deduct my shopping money without my inform less 12000, and when i went to complain there there customer care telling me that SIR IS COMPNY POLICY we cant do anything .

sir i just want to some answer

1. What r you doing my 26000 above shopping in pantaloons

2. Why are you Lie with customer

3.IF you didn't complete you promise so why r u promise to customer.

4.ARE you reply me or Note

Praval

girish chandra singh
    dear
    Sir
    my name girish chandra sing s/ umarow singh
    my pf no mh/ 34891 my mobil no [protected]

my email id - [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

my office no[protected]

kinddly request please short out this problem
    i have form philap last nine month
    hello sir please short out this problem i am urgent requirred in our pf amount

thanks & Regards
    girish chandra singh
    m-[protected]
    dear
    Sir
    my name supriyo sasmal
    my pf no mh/ 38491 my mobil no [protected](kolkata)
    a/c no-9173

my email id - [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

my office no[protected]

kinddly request please short out this problem
    i have form philap last nine month
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

debalinasen
      On Sunday afternoon, 25th July, 2010, I entered this store around 3.45 and spent almost four hours purchasing garments for my daughter. Around 4.45, I suddenly realised that my purse, also carrying my mobile phone, was missing. The zip to my side bag was open and it seemed evident that they were picked. Just a few minutes before I had attended a call and hence I realised as soon as the incident happened. I immediately raised an alarm and reported to the Customer Care section. The incident took place very close to the trial rooms near the western wear section and the baggage counter.

To my amazement the customer care people were clueless as to what action they should take. With staff all around, security personnel monitoring every corner, it was difficult for me to accept that in a renowned store of this stature I can be robbed. Questions cloud my mind. Couldn't the entry points be checked immediately? Couldn't the customer care people raise an immediate alarm and check people at the entry points? Instead of taking any action they made me wait without any possible solution, and later led me to their office to view the CCTV footage which made no sense to me.

I have no hope of recovering my belongings — my purse had few important documents, credit cards, library cards, cash etc. and the mobile had important contacts that will be difficult for me to restore — but what has happened to me is that I will think twice before I visit that store again. I will not be shopping comfortably any more and the fear of being robbed again will constantly lure in my mind.

Debalina Sen

Kolkata City — Kolkata City

I am anjali Sen from Kolkata, I leave in Salt Late, the city of Kolkata. I recently purchased a laptop of Sony. I brought from the showroom and work that night. It was all fine but when I got up in the morning, it was to find that the the laptop does not start. I took the lapto to Sony showroom and I asked them that why that happened, they told its BIOS problem, and will be fixed. When I request PC chage, they refuesd, Sony is not good for laptop, When its prices were 80 thusand above it was good but its quality has deteriorated heavily

Anjali
      [http://www.kolkata-dailyinfo.blogspot.com]

HI, I am Anjali from Kolkata, I have come the city recently and www.kolkata-dailyinfo.blogspot.com is my personal blog. I purchased a Nokia mobile from the city of Kolkata. It worked well for two days but suddenly its sound got distorted. When I got checked about this, they told that I need to get the speaker replaced with another and it will cost me about Rs 1000/- strange. Only for days use and I have to pay one thousand. Though I have sent complain regarding this to Nokia am waiting for reply.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Security Services

Pantaloons Retail India Ltd — Replacement of damaged Green Card [Resolved]

tapas.tapati

My Green Card No. is [protected] [Tapas Kumar Mandal]
        I am holding this card for over...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Other

kirthikumar
        Had not yet received PF settlement even after several followups , Company bounces the issue on EPFO , EPFO bounces the issue that company has not paid PF Amt
        Had Called up several times to PFO Kandivali , No one response with responsibility
        Its seems to be taken for granted by the Govt authorities and Mr. Biyani least bothers about staffs who put so much of effort to bring the Organization at this stage,

Its almost a year , Hats up for the great team of future groups and our government

My PF No. MH/38491/1470

Kirthi
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sunil oommen mathew
          I am a pantaloons greencard holder no.[protected].I had purchased a bareleisure rose colour 44 cm shirt linen material from pantaloons exclusive showroom at Banglore.But i am surprised to see that the rose colour was faded very badly and it looks very bad and not able to wear it. If you require this piece,i will send it to you through courier.So i want o replace another shirt with out any delay otherwise i will suit a complaint in the customer complaint forum

COLOUR FADING AFTER ONE WASH

shirt — Colour Fade

this is to bring the quality of your product in light, i bought a Levi's Branded shirt from your Levi's Outlet, in Gandhi Nagar Market, Ghaziabad around 11-Sep-2011, after 4-5 wash it colour faded and it looks very ugly and too old shirt. i also bought other products also but i dont have any problem with them.

Please provide solution. Waiting for your positive response.

My Contact no.[protected].

Shobinder

still i am not getting any response from your side.

waiting your positive response.

Shobinder
          still waiting !!!

thekumar101
            Today, i went to purchase some apparels with my friend to pantaloons at cosmos, siliguri. After selecting the items, me and my friend were waiting in the queue. When our turn came and the cashier instead of taking the items broached by my friend asked a nepalese lady though she came way after we joined the queue. Why? The cashier being nepalese too, some mr. Thakuri. I went and looked for grievances box, then an employee gave me a form and told me to fill up, i mentioned the details and gave the form and she told me that pantaloons will contact me regarding this issue. Let's see what they do about it.
            I am a pantaloons green card member with heavy purchase since 2005. However, after today's incident, i don't think i'll ever spend a penny there (Or any shopper's stop as they are owned by same) or recommend anyone else. I request you all to avoid such shopping malls (Pantaloons) where regionalism prevails.

Pantaloons — Worst behaviour by food court executive

avina47
              I was sitting in the food court corner in the 4th floor in pantaloons kankurgachi .An executive came to my seat and told me...
              Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

jaybspatel

Please consider this mail as a high priority escalation mail.

Details are as below:

Big bazzar kandivali
              Purchase: Impiana Dressing table product code:[protected]
              Cashier : Rahul
              Challan number : B 543
              Bill number: M-4809

I bought the above product on 01/05/2010 from big bazaar kandivali. After that it has been delivered & installed in 3 to 4 working days. During installation fitter found mismatch between different parts of dressing table, he came again (after 3 to 4 working days) but was not able to rectify & reported that replacement would be better.

After that I called number of times to big bazzar but no response was given to me. Even I tried on mobile number of manager ([protected]) given by kandivali.. but he is not receiving call after once talk.

Almost 2o days over, but no input from your team & no replacement.

It is very surprising for me that BIG BAZAAR is also very poor in service once product is sold.

I hope you will forward this mail to respective management for action & also to know whats going on in big bazzar.

If product is not replaced in two days, I will complain to customer care & also will try to escalate maximum level in big bazzar.

With best regards,
              Bhupendra Patel

Subramanyam t
                Prepaid card No.[protected] – Amount refund

I am having Bigbazaar Prepaid card valid till 17th May, 2010. With the prepaid card I have made purchases on 22nd Feb, 2010 worth for Rs.550/- , still I have a balance of Rs. 950.

When I had visited to buy at Bigbazaar – Kormangala branch on 10th May, 2010, to my surprise they told that the record is ceased and can not be redeemed.

Subsequently I have informed to customer care to register the complaint, as suggested.

When I enquire with customer care every day they replied system is down we are not able to trace amount balance.
                Please look into the matter at the earliest
                Many Big bazaar customers are facing the same problem. The Toll Free no. also does not work.
                When big bazaar is claiming for so many schemes advantages, they need to take care of their customers too.

My card no is[protected].
                I am also trying for refund.
                help is sought in this matter.
                my green card was lost before 3 months, i complaint many times but no response .i request u pl send my green card from my add neha tandon 119/551 gumti no 5 kanpur

I have a big bazaar prepaid card bought in 2009. Card #[protected].

I have spoken to their customer service call center which is not working anymore a few times and provided them my bank details and also the photo ID proof to transfer the money, but no reply.

The value in the card is Rs.6300/- Can you pleas help.

Raja
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Umesh Olekar

I brought the Alpha Wall Unit from Big Bazar situated at Gateway Jayanagar, 45/1, Marenahhalu, J.P. Nagar, Phase II, Bangalore, on 14.03.2010, through Bill no127/8440 for Rs. 10,900/-. and same was delivered to my house on 21 March 2010. The said wall unit is still not fixed by them. I have been calling up their help line at[protected] and [protected]. Employees of Pantaloon are promised at the first time, that they will send somebody to fix the unit. second time when I called up, their employees picked up the call, but refused to address the concern.

I request please consider the issue and address the concern. I have left no optin but to express my agony here.

thanks
                  Umesh

Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited — Application for duplicate card

duplicate pan card

respected sir,
                  I Shivram Bapu Mulam lost my PAN Card with number AMKPM7515N
                  I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

I Joined In Oracle Apps Course When I Joined He promised I Will Place You People With in 2months and I will explain All the topics like sql, plsql, apps functional and technical topics he charged for that 15, 000 other institutes are charging only 10, 000 i asked him they are charging only 10, 000 its expensive he was told i am poor and i am covering all the topic lub lub... now he didnt covered all the topic even not an important topics also not covered i completed my course 4montths back now he is not picking calls .. if i call to him he is not giving proper answer .. and he is fraud he is attend the interviews insted of student for that he is charging 1 lakh rs/- he is working for mnc company in Bangalore electronic city.. his inistite located in madiwala, Bangalore his name Hessian reddy

his name:Hessian reddy he is from proddatur his inistite name is "MIRACLE MINDS TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS" his mobile number: [protected]

i want my money refund in my home i promised i will get job in 3months that 3months are over and again 3months wasted i need justice i want my money refund i wasted so much of money for course and hostel facility around 50, 000/- now i want 50% money in that

Pantaloons — PRODUCT & SERVICE

AMIT DAS
                    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Manoj Chauhan

I have purchased the furniture from Furniture Bazar-A Unit of Pantalonn Retail India Ltd, Shipra Mall Indrapuram Ghaziabad-201012 in Feb 2010. I was promised to deliver the goods within 3-4 days but Sofa set was delivered after 10 days after repeatedly request made to Mr.Dheeraj Depo Managar and the staff gave false promises & information about delivery every time and they never informed about this.

Further the conrner of the glass of center table was not ok and it was little broken and this was infrormed to the Mr. Dheeraj and his staff also and Mr. Dheeraj himself assured me to change it as it was in one year warranty. After repeating request on phones and personally to the staff no body is caring it.

If you need I can provide the all bill details and phone nos. Pls do the needful to replace thecenter table glass.

In my opinion this comapny shoud be banned or black listed for doing the business. This type of companies only cheats to consumers and they are not feared by law and admin.

Manoj Chauhan

pantaloon Retail (India ) Ltd — wrong promise

Hi Mr. Kishore Biyani,

This is in reference to the Complaint I had with one of your Big Bazaar stores in Hyderabad (Address for your reference Ameerpet : GS 24, Old Gold Spot Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad Pincode : 500073 State : Andhra Pradesh Phone :[protected]. This is very appoling experience I had with the store when I bought 2 articles cash memo T43/33064 dt:12/04/2009 time 20:32:23 Bean Bag & Shoe Rack. For the matter of fact the bean bag got torn when I was buying the sales representative has told me that its 6 months garuntee & not even 10 days the state of it has been bad. Sir Is that your employees has been pushing products to its customers by giving wrong information. I have gone back to the store on 25/04/09, then I must say that it was worst & dirty experience talking to the so called supervisors named Naresh, suresh, A V Balaji, I would have to be sorry to say the same they are incompitent & very worst work force out over there rather than solving my problem they have spoken to me very rude & were not willing to talk to me when i have asked for the supervisor they have disappeard & i was waiting for some solution. I was waiting there no one returned on time, After 30 mins Naresh has turned up saying he was supervisor actual words used by him :" we will only do anything if its 1 week" Now Mr Biyani I have a question for you when ever you get some new product at home do u try to use care fully or try to spoil that purposefully & the supervisor said the same thing I was talking to him politly but her was rather talking rudely.

Thats Not the end of it I have gone ahead & given a complaint on the same day at customer service cell & filled in a written complaint as well There also a person by name NARESH advised me that he will return the call next day but he has not returned the call till today & thats why I am forced to mail me at last. Is this the way Big bazar tries to sell things with the wrong information & promises. Just to give you an example when I was talking to the supervisor there was a couple who was buying bean bag then I asked them do you have any guarantee on the bean bag they said its 1 year, then I had asked those customers that who told them its 1 year, they the reply from them its was from the sales agent I had asked the sales agent in front of supervisor & I purposely asked supervisor not to talk & when asked the same was reitrated to me as well its 1 year, So Mr Biyani please tell me that a common customer what will he look on the same when its been told by the employee to just to get their targets achieved they are indulging in wrong practices. I would request you to look into the case & get me some solution for the same which I have paid money for but It has not solved my purpose.

I would please request you to get my issue solved at the earliest so that I will be very obliged

Just to keep you posted when ever any one asks for the manager he is always not available "verbatim by all the employees " as experienced by the different customers (word of mouth)

Ramesh Kumar K V

Pantaloons Retail India Ltd — Pf claim

Arup Mazumder
                      I am Arup Majumdar, ex-employee of PRIL(KOLKATA) .My PF A/C No-MH/38491/13683.
                      I have received...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Employees

Kshitiz Kashyap
                      We had bought Converse Canvas shoes from the Pantaloons outlet at the Pheonix Mills Mall, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.At the time of buying we were informed that the shoes had 3 months warranty .The cloth of the canvas shoes tore in less than one month. On going to the pantaloons outlet from where we bought the shoes the manager told us that the shoes did not have any warranty for its cloth. On inquiring the manager said that they were trained to say that there was not any problem with their products and the problem may lie with the customer. Moreover they were not ready to exchange or repair or even compensate for the their faulty product(i.e. converse canvas shoes). We were not even given any warranty card. What should we do?
                      Same here..
                      My Converse Canvas shoe cloth tore apar from behiind. and they said that company will not take any action because they have checked your shoe soul and is is been used alot.
                      I still wonder why they are checking how much i have used the shoe, because they are meant to be used, that's why we are buying them..
                      And Yes same here no repairs or compensation.. and with due fact now my warranty is over.
                      I live in new Delhi and brought the shoes from here itself.

Kindly Enlighten us,
                      Thanking you in advance,
                      Siddhanth Sharma
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

soummya rao
                        I had purchased material from the Pantaloon Factory Outlet early this year. For a long time I did not have the need to get them stitched in the meantime I had gifted 2 sets to some friends. At the first wash the clothes bled colour so badly that by the thrd and fourth use they resembled rags........I agree that I bought them at a discounted price but taking consumers for a ride to this extent is ridiculous and not acceptable. Also I am too embarassed to check with my friends about the condition of their clothes.......

I have earlier written to the company a couple of times but they have not bothered to respond to the complaint. I want the company to reinburse the Rs.999 that I spent on the material and Rs.600 towards tailorin charges.

SAMRUDHI AHIR
                          i am a member of Pantaloons membership card no shows a validity of 03/10 & i was available for a discount of 7.5% but now the pantaloons people say that my card has been expire & i have to pay Rs100 to activate the card which i am ready to pay but even after paying the discount which i will get will be 5%.last month i shopped in pantaloons and they promised me that my card will start and the problem was from their side as they had changed some software.
                          I have bought an ajile woolen jacket and an adidas converse from your gariahat outlet in Kolkata in last sale during Durga puja.
                          There was a defect in the zip of the jacket, last time when I went there they have repaired it and gave it back this time I have faced a severe problem with the jacket and with the adidas shoes but your executive Raju ram said that for the ajile sweater he will give a credit note and for shoes nothing can be done.
                          I am astonished that a multi branded store is denying for service of its own product.
                          Even Mr. Ram said that the shoes and the sweater is old stock which is not available in your store any more but I have showed him the same product which was lying on the shelf.
                          I had to do some shopping from Food bazaar and came back to the CSD counter the person there said that manager has refused to give credit note.
                          This is not expected from Pantaloon store where I am a green card holder of your organization.
                          Please look into the matter as it is related to the customer satisfaction as well.
                          This was really shocking that the executive you have appointed as a senior executive Mr.Raju Ram is not even well conversant he cannot even understand whatever was the problem.
                          As my purchased articles are lying in your Gariahat store and no updates on it have been told to me.
                          It is really harassing for me when it comes to a Pantaloon in house product which I like the most.
                          Now I have to think twice before coming to Pantaloon store at Gariahat where your staffs like Mr Raju Ram who cannot understand any thing and only knows to argue.
                          Kindly revert with the status of my ajile wollen jacket and Adidas Converse.
                          No reply have been given to me, Just an auto reply.
                          Looking ahead for your kind concern.

color

I bought a kurta and the color faded and spread all over the kurta in the first wash

VIMMI GUPTA
                            Respected Sir

I have purchased the Nokia 5800 Expressmusic from ONE MOBILE STORE (BIG BAZAAR,East Delhi Mall,Kaushambi,Ghaziabad) on 22-October-2009. Sennheiser Headphone is provided free of cost to customer with purchase of Nokia 5800 Expressmusic but ONE MOBILE STORE refused to gave me Sennheiser Headphone by saying that Scheme is closed by Nokia Company on 19-October-2009. Now i came to know that scheme is not closed till now (5-December-2009).Please look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely
                            VIMMI GUPTA

Add:- C-103, First Floor
                            Chander Nagar, Ghaziabad
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Magan Khera
                              All - BEWARE OF BUYING ANY PRODUCTS FROM BIG BAZAAR / FOOD BAZAAR

I bought grocery from Food Bazaar, Hyderabad City Centre - out which there was tamarind box also there in grocery. On 16th November night the day we bought it, we opened the box and we found big number of live cockroaches in the box. The person opened the box was my father in law who is a heart patient and he was stunned to see all of them over him.

We complained this to store manager next day (on 17th November 09) at around 0800 PM. We opened same box in front of store manager and area manager and we found still cockroaches coming out of it. Not even that box has cockroaches we opened another box in store which was lying for sale where in we found cockroaches in another box also.

Lots of complaint were made in writing to CEO of food bazaar and other team members, but team is SO SHAMELESS, thick skin as if they are professional in handling such cases in their regular course of action.

I personally recommend not buy any items from these chains of stores as they dont sell fresh and quality item. In nut shell, there product is like thier management only who is of no worth.

Take good care of your health and see that you can avoid these chain of food...

Have a wonderful day ahead !

Magan

New Address

Bhanwarlal Kilka
                              E-6 Yadav Nagar, Badli
                              New Delhi - 110042...

Pls reply my complaint No.

Pantaloon Food Product ( I ) Ltd — Address Change

Dear Sir/Medam,
                              pls change My Address
                              My A/C No[protected]

My New Address

E-6,Yadav Nagar
                              Badli,New Delhi-110042

BIG BAZAAR — expiry date product given

today i have purchase of Rs 1587/-from big bazaar Bill no.T53/7192 and get free TT of Rs 35/-(maggi health soups ) wich is mfg in JAN'10 and best before nine month from manufactring.How Big bazaar provide me expire date of Maggi health soup?
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Exchange22
                                Unfair Trading
                                (1 hours 43 minutes ago)
                                Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                (3 hours 14 minutes ago)
                                Driving License
                                licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong