Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Victoria Park, Urja Bhawan
Meerut
Meerut District
Uttar Pradesh

+91 12 1260 2821  (Helpline)
+91 12 1264 9042  (Computer Room)
+91 12 1266 5734  (MD Camp Office)

Fax:

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] related photos (110)

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

Ravi Nandan Agrawal
I am a resident of Hapur and I get my electricity through PVVNL. I want to pay my bills online. PVVNL has put on its bills to use www.pvvnl.nic.in but the site doesn't exist. It's shameful.
RN Agrawal
I want to pay my electric bill through internet how to pay
Subject:- Electricity supply has been disconnected.

I would like to bring in your kind notice that I am resident of Maltinagar, Bijnor and have got a 2 Kw electricity connection on dt-15.11.10 for a domestic use. But on dt-19.04.11 the supply has been disconnected without any genuine reason and your Department has not intimate us before disconnecting the supply. I met to J.E. Mr. Dharmendra, shakti chowk, Bijnor regarding this matter, and he replied that disconnection was made as the telephonic order given by Mr. D.R. Vimlesh, Executive Engineer, Bijnor.

Further I talk to Mr. D.R.Vimlesh(E.E.)regarding this matter. He replied that electricity supply get disconnected due to the lack of N.O.C. from our department.

But it is quite surprising that without any N.O.C. provided by your department the connections has been made and the electric supply was continue since[protected] till[protected].

All the formalities has been fullfilled before the domestic connections made by your department including connection fees(domestic)Rs.2650 and get receipt vide no. 88887, on dt 15-11-10 as we are suffering a lots of problem due to this like our children’s studies and many more.

So you are requested to look into the matter keeping interest in govt. revenue and in the favour of consumers.

Kindly do the needful to continue our electricity supply.

Thanks with regards.

W/o Shri Sahdev Tyagi,
Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
Cell[protected]

Contd………………..(2)

Note:- Other consumers are also facing the same promlems details are as follows.

Name Book No. Conn. No. Date Place

1- Shri Tularam Sharma 003590 88885 15-11-10 Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
2- Shri Rajan Nanda 003590 [protected] Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
3- Alka Tyagi[protected] Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
4- Seema Sharma 003590 88888 25-11-10 Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
5- Ravi Kumar 003590 [protected] Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
6- Ashok Kumar[protected] Malti Nagar, Bijnor.
pradeep

account id

i have tube well conecction at vill-jaisinghpur, tehsil-mawana, distt.-meerut. my book.no.-5514 and connection no.-19492, name- radhey shyam. plz. give me my account id for online bill payment.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ee, Eudd-Iv, Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd / Elect Consumer No. 1001/170501 — Cutting Elect connection & threatening without giving any notice [Resolved]

vikas singh bhadoria
    I was threatened by Mr. Tyagi of above Govt company today (i.e on 30 Jan 2010 at about 1640hrs) that he will cut my connection...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Meerut — Electricity Problems in our city (NCR) [Resolved]

Satish kashyap
    Respected Sir,
    From : Satish kashyap s/o sh. Panchu Ram.

We have paid the right amount of our electricity...

Hemant Kumar
    Dear Sir
    We, residents of DLF Dilshad Extn II, Bhopura - Sahibabad are not getting supply for more than 12 hrs a day . Despite repeated complanints no improvement seen on this matter .
    Requesting you to please look into the matter
    I am fully agreed with mr Hemant . There is hardly any power supply in DLF, which also affect the water supply . More over this JE / SDO are so rude to talk with .
    the situation in shalimar garden is extremely deplorable especially in extension -2.there is no electricity for more than 12-14 hours .We pay all bills regularly and this is not acceptable from NCR authoprities.Would request all concerned to kindly look into the mattewr as this is totally not acceptable and its very painfull in this heat.

Can the electric department as well as administration under our honourable ministers look into it on a priority.

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — electricity bill [Resolved]

shatrughan singh
      I have registered for my electricity on june 2008. But i do not receive the bill till may 2009. Although the meter reading...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — pvvnl Complaints - Excess electricity bill [Resolved]

Rakesh Singh
      Hi PVVNL,

I am writting this complaint because no one in ur office lissen to our complaints. and if you talk...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. — Bills are not received at actual meter reading [Resolved]

khilannd Joshi
      To
      Chief engineer
      Pashimanchal vidyut vitren nigam ltd.
      Meerut U.P.

SUB:-Bills are not...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — cost of new meter charges [Resolved]

deepak kumar
      sir/madam,

I am resident of 39/5, Lal Quarters, Ghaziabad, UP-20101, i have an electicity connection in the...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — not receiving of eletricity bill [Resolved]

Narendra kumar sharma
      Sir
      I am a resident of Modinagar Distt Ghaziabad. I am not receving the bill since january last year. I have contract...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — Excess electricity bill [Resolved]

Complainant4963830
      Shri Sushil Kumar Shinde New Delhi
      Union Minister for Power 22nd December 2008
      Govt. of India br...

Complainant7839596
      I had not been using the Electricity for the last one year as I was out of station, but still the electricity meter shows 800 units of power consumed. Even now, the meter is running much faster than the actual consumption. I have spoken to several PVVNL people regardin this, but there is no response from them.

Pls help...

V.K. Gupta...
      91-[protected]
      I was going to home town, after came back from home town i saw a notice of disconnection because of cheque dishonour. in the notice house no. and address is ok but the owner name is different. when i talked to concerned person, first he said you need to penalty and other chrges, i told him to show me the reason. then he said there is a mistake.
      So, I request to the deptt. to correct their system and do not harrass to customer. I have all the documentary evidence.

Siddharth Roy
        The website o[censored]PPCL (http://www.uppcl.org/) has been under attack by hackers for quite some time now. This is as per reports by Google (http://www.google.com). Accessing the website is reported to download malware/viruses to your computer. This has become a great way to keep away people from accessing any information from the website.

Similarly, the related website for PVVNL (http://pvvnl.org) has been hacked, and the website redirects towards http://trustedliveclicks.com, which is again a reported attack site.
        You are absolutely right. But there is no one to resolve the issue.
        sir/madam,

I am resident of 431 Patrakar Vihar, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP-201010, i have an electicity connection in the name of :-

431, Patrakar Vihar
        Indirapuram, Nyay Khand-I Ghaziabad-201010
        Connection No.252466

Previously Chinese meter was installed at our premises but sume time Bill comming on R.D.F Basis from the department then i have personally submit letter in SDO-Indirapuram Shipra suncity in with comments of defalt reading comment of Junior Engineer letter dated 22.01.2010 of defective meter comments.

But Till date and time not change our difective meter by the department.

Now in current bill they again charge on RDF Basis Rs.3781.00 .

please tell me am i liable to pay the cost or any charge of new meter and advice to me.
        431, Patrakar Vihar
        Indirapuram, Nyay Khand-I Ghaziabad-201010
        Mobile no.[protected]
        please generate my longing id and password because i look online bill .
        UPDATE BILL NOT ACTIVATED/DOWNLOAD ONLINE SYSTEM. PROBLEM TO PAY ONLINE.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL ACTION ON IT LOCATION GHAZIABAD DIVISION GZB-4 SAHIBABAD
        Dear Sir/Madam

I am the resident of

C-133, Super MIG Flats
        Express View Appartment
        Sec-93, Noida

I am facing a problem that my electricity bill is not updated on site. I have paid my electricity bill for Nov.11 to Dec.11. amt. Rs. 371.00 and my bill for Dec.11 to Jan.12 was amt.566.00 when i opend my bill details on pvvnl site it was showing bill pending Rs. 371.00 which i have earlier paid.how can i pay my current bill.pls suggest.

Piyush Gupta
          I would like to drw kind attention of PVVNL authorities, that there is lot of wastage of electricity happening in Ghaziabad.
          Most of the street lights remain switched ON during day time as well, and nobody is taking care of this. On one side PVVNL is not able to provide electricity to the Residents, whereas on the other side such wastage is going on for past several months. Please do the needful.
          Dear Sir
          I am a Senior Citizen, resident of Jain Vatika, East Jawahar Ngr. Loni not getting supply for more than 12 hrs. A frequent power cut up to 18 hrs. seen in last 7 days.
          On 13.11.2009, One phase of power got break down;
          2nd phase was supllying the power @ 300+power. Resulted the bulb & tube blasts seen. Electrical Equipment like TV & Fridges gone disorder completely connected on 2nd phase .
          3rd phase, on which my connected is connected giving only 50V from last 24 hrs.
          A complaint made at Indrapuri, Loni on telephone and my complaint number given by te office is 006 on 13.11.09 with a assurance that the complaint will be solved only 14.11.009 by 10 a.m.
          Despite repeated tries no improvement seen on this matter. Even, We are trying regularly and receiving the message that phone is swithed off.
          Requesting you to please look into the matter.

Saral Prabha Jain
          Dear Sir
          YES, I agree with saral prabha as a resident of Jain Vatika, East Jawahar Ngr. Loni not getting supply for more than 12 hrs. A frequent power cut up to 18 hrs. seen in last 10 days.
          On 13.11.2009, One phase of power got break down;
          3rd phase, on which our connection is connected giving only 50V from last 24 hrs.
          phones off since then and if receive the phone talks rudly. Furhther, i wish to draw your kind attention
          that despite repeated tries no improvement seen on this matter, since 16.11.09.Requesting you to please look into the matter at the earliest.
          Dear sir
          i m the resident of town Faridnagar supply from Century Pilkhuwa, where i live in town Faridnagar, the Power cut is near about 17-18 hrs, power supply is only 6-7 hrs, although in record of PWNL the power supply in the town is 12-15 hrs daily,
          please do the need full, the all residents is facing the problem of water n very hot in day, kids n ladies is facing the more problems
          one thing is the maintaince contact given to pvt. contractor, when after 5 P.M. line is default, this is repair to next day of 11 AM. during this period power is on from century but residents facing the problen of power cut
          you are requested do the need full for this
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — Electricity meter working but in bill meter is not working [Resolved]

Surendra Kumar
            Book No.- 7725, Connection No.- 032591 (Gajraula, Distt. J.P. Nagar U.P.)

My electricity bill is coming on...

PVVNL EUDD,Noida — Did not receive the payment recipt [Resolved]

rajeev singh
            I am living at A-5, 52-c sector-71 from the last 6 months. There was pending bill of near 7000 INR to this flat. I was paying...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — Non installation of Check meter/Excessive meter reading and bill amount/Faulty meter [Resolved]

vivek tyagi
            I had complained about excessive meter reading and bills and that apart, to assess the real consumption/usage I had requested...

jitendra kumar sharma
            with due respect and humble request i want to draw your kind attention towards the contect no of the PVVNL officer because which is no are given in the pvvnl site the most no are fake
            because when we call the no and they give the reply this is the wrong no.
            so. please do there work with honesty
            thanks
            Jitendra kumar sharma
            how i can download my electricity bill, can it possible,
            my connection no is[protected]
            name[protected]---- Balraj Singh
            respected sir,
            for the last month my home meter is not working properly, I have already complain to electicity dept.but no body care my conection number is-086947, book number is 3116, I have already mention my complain in toll free number pl. take nessecary action & do correct, I hope you will take proper action.
            complain number is 136494
            I paid Rs 1064 for electricity bill on 1/8/2011 through Transaction ID MICI[protected] .Today when I received electricity bill the last month's amount was also included in the bill.If this kind of problems continues no one will pay on line and will spoil PVVNL name
            My details are
            Consumer Name-Akhil Sharma
            Division Name-EDD-1
            Book No-612
            Connection No-66852
            regards
            akhilsharma.[protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — detection of light for more then 12 hour and the worst condition of wires in the loni city [Resolved]

Aniket Gagan
              dear sir,
              with due respect and humble request i want to draw your kind attention towards the wrost condition...