Patrick K Barnett — This guy Didn't pay me for the product he took from me through olx

This person named Patrick k Barnett had contacted me through olx and he asked my number to discuss the details about the camera and the payments and how to ship and all. Then he had told me that i need to upload the shipment receipt so as to release the fund to me, in advance i had got the mail from bank of america stating that 30k is to be transferred, so i thought okay fine but then i didn't get the transaction done till now and there is no reply from him after the shipment reached him till then he used to say i had place an complaint to the bank so and so there is a problem with their network and all and even i got two more mails from the bank i don't know whether they are real or not this took place on 2nd December i did the shipping on 3rd December through DHL courier services and the tracking ID is [protected] the shipment destination address is named to AJOKE SAM, state oyo, city Ibadan, country Nigeria, zip-code 23402, home address: No 43 yidi arola apete and the persons contact numbers are
+[protected]
i also have given my account details to him to do the transaction,
solution that i give is either he pay me 30000 rupees or return the camera with 9000 rs as it costed me 9000 rs for shipping which i to put from my pocket.

He's a guy who is fraud who tells people that he'll d the payment from bank to bank and sends the mail stating the details of tells that he is a doctor in USA and needs supplies for his orphan age home in Nigeria and gives reason that bank is not doing the transaction

Sir i have attached the screen shot of all the mails sent from bank also

My personal suggestion is that the ajoke sam is no one or may be his neighbor he had took the shipment from them.
and try to get the details from the network operators maybe that's what i think.

Please sir help me by finding this guy.
Complaint comments

Comments

hi...i faced the same problem..in my case it was a phone..and it is the same guy..he asked me to pay 15000inr as transfer charges and also gave an account in state bank of india("a service representative from bank of america", in his terms)
STATE BANK OF INDIA
SAVING ACCOUNT
ABHISHEK PAUL
A/C NO - [protected]
BRANCH - RB AVENUE
IFSC CODE - SBIN0001648
PAN NO - DEEPP3241D
this the details. hope it will do some help.
sai sonu's reply, Apr 7, 2017
i too faced the same prblm bro so can u plzz send me ur mobile num
hi...i faced the same problem..in my case it was a camera..and it is the same guy..he asked me to pay 50000inr as transfer charges and also gave an account in state bank of india("a service representative from bank of america", in his terms)
my mob [protected]
Name:Daudu Kura

state:Oyo

Home address:No 43 mukaila oju oja apete, ibadan

Reciever Agent No:+[protected], [1/24, 11:42 AM] Patrak USA Friend: Name:Mustapha Olalere
State:Maryland
City:Lanham
Street :9606 Wellington Street lanham
Country:USA
Zipcode:20706
[1/24, 11:47 AM] Patrak USA Friend: Receiver number

Me too my friends...
Same person...
I have lost my titoni watch...
Pls...
Everyone o[censored]s should put a case on him and we should get back our products...
I have lost my camera too he asked me to pay the transaction fee to Punjab national bank ... then i saw this page .. he's still in contact with me in +234 [protected] ... i have no idea what to do
Nesha Kamat's reply, Feb 2, 2017
I would like to inform you that a guy claiming he is Nigerian Citizen named Patrick K Barnett messages people selling items on olx and asks them their number and says that hel initiate the payment through bank of america, to which an email is received from a fake email of bank of america, demading that unless we do not upload the shipment tracking receipt of the item, they will not releasse the payment.
this happened to me yestrday night where i shared my account details to this person.i found this guy fishy as he was very upfront in transferring me the money amount and told me to send the laptop through fedex to a nigeria adress.
i was of the thought that unless i do not get the money i will not send my laptop as i could smell a sense of deception.my gut feeling became strong when i received the email which looked so fake and unprofessional from bank of america with red and green highlights and it demanded me the below two condtions:
1)You have to reply to this message with the shipment tracking number/shipment scanned receipt before we can activate this fund to your account, or

2)Pay to the courier agent representative account and forward us the receipt of payment of ₹8.000.00INR including your home address and mobile no so as to visit your residential address for collection, IN PARTNER WITH (INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE DTDC, DHL, FEDEX, INDIAN POST & UPS) immediately the courier agent payment receipt is received we released you fund in less than "ONE HOUR".

NOTE:You are to reply with either of the two procedures so as to place an order to india government banking system for "Creditation" of fund into your account.

i understood that this a fraud message and thought of researching this on internet and typed his name patrick k barnett olx fraud.
i came across so many complaints against him filed on consumer compalints india.so many people have been cheated by this guy.
luckily i did not send my apple laptop worth 70, 000 i would have ruined my life.
so i request you sir please look into this matter.this guy must be cheating so many innocent people on olx and quicker.
i have attached some screenshots of the emails and watssap conversation with him for your refernce.
he watssap me from this number +234 806 218 3687
i think there is a big gang doing this racket
another number contacted me saying she is adria .
her number is +1(530) 491-3251.
Prem43's reply, Mar 23, 2017
Friends how to retrieve our product give any idea .. I lost my canon dslr camera
can u plzzz send me ur num i too lost my 7d canon camera
hey this guy is a big fraud
olx users please do not trust this guy
i did the same above things what you have mentioned.
please check the below images.of his communication with.and thank you the above people for sharing this on the consumers.juz received email from him today.thought something is fishy and thought of googling it out.and with gods grace read you guys posts . i have my macbook safe with me.did not send it to him. anyone reading kindly take a look at the images ive attached. c how convincing this guy appears but is a big fraud

Mr. Patrick k Barnett is fraud he contacted me through Olx and I lost my iPad Air along with 50k rupees.So please catch this fraud. He has an agent named Abhishek Paul.Whose account number is given in earlier complain.And Patrick k Barnett identity card is given below.

He got new name.
Be careful indians. Do sell person to person. Dont try bank transfer. By paytm or other mobile wallet maybe safer.
He uses the same address and phone. I dont know if he is fool or too dumb. And yet many locals scammed.
Well i got targeted too but i knew from the beginning the way he ask. Well i cheat all the info

This Scammer is still Active and hunting from OLX only.
Today i confirmed with his Nigeria Address once again

Name: Daudu Kura
state: Oyo
Home address: No 43 mukaila oju oja apete, ibadan
Prem43's reply, Mar 23, 2017
My self REHAN posted my samsung phone in olx same person all are talking is just same he tried to scame me he told me the name PATRICK PAUL and showed me the id which is from US and told me that he want to buy my phone ... he is using the nigerian number that is - +[protected] and provide me the shipping address

Name:Daudu Kura

state:Oyo

Home address:No 43 mukaila oju oja apete, ibadan

Reciever Agent No:+[protected]

He is offering money more than my phone that is 35k for a little time i feel happy and i told him i will give my account number tommorow at night i searched about him and see this page in consumer complaint and thanks to god that i have not sent the mobile...

Later that i found him a big cheater or fraud or may be gang running ... AND I SAID HIM some ABUSE WORD SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL KILL ME WITH HIS GUN... SO I WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT DONT TALK ANY PERSON UNKNOWN WHICH IS FROM OUT SIDE OF OUR COUNTRY

This person is a big fraud do not trust him
I just received a message from this guy. He also offered me a good price for my shoes. He is using a different no. now.

sai sonu's reply, Apr 7, 2017
same bro...we have to do something
same bro..canon 7d...my num [protected]..call me i have few ideas
Thanks for the info on this site he is now also active in Sweden I didn't do business with him as he tried to get at my PayPal information. see his attemp :
==========

I have just completed the transfer and you should have gotten the confirmation email from PayPal already... So i would be expecting to receive the address where the pick up would be made and i made an additional payment of 1000SEK for the Shipping Agent Pick Up Fee and i am sure you noticed that, according to PayPal's policy you'll have to send the extra amount to the Transport Company through Western union right away, and then send the Western union Information to PayPal for verification, so the transaction can be finalized... Here is the info you need to send the fee to the Shipping Agent through Western union..
First Name :Robin
Middle Name: Sue
Last Name:Carranza
Address : Mississippi
City: PEARL, Mississippi
Postal code: 39208
Country: Usa.
Attached is a copy of my ID, all other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent during pick-up. I will advice you to check your inbox or junk folder for the PayPal confirmation email if you can't find it in your inbox ..
It's nice doing business with you.

=======

I happy that I didn't go for it, thanks all for sharing your trouble with this man, I included his ID maybe you can find him with it .

kind regards
Hans

he frnds .. i gave only my bank details and i only have 92 inr in it but i have not send him the product unless he send me the money other wise i block my bank acc and create a new one .. i havent search before but as i searched i got these above details so i have my product
its fraud but i done only 1 big mistake to give him my acc details
Thanks for the post and providing information about this fraud. This time he contacted me as James Paul and asked me for whatsapp number, which I provided. The moment I saw a message with number started from +234, I suspected something amiss. I asked him where he was from. He mentioned that he is from USA and wants the computer for his orphanage in South Carolina having headquarters in Bangalore. I somehow could not believe any of these information and hence blocked his contact on whatsapp. Now that I have seen this information, I would be careful in dealing with this guy.
he contacted me too on from olx for my clothing and messaged me on whatsapp...

his number is +[protected], when he offered me double the price, and did not even ask if i will be able to ship it to him or not, i searched for his number and found this thread..

when i confronted him, he blocked me on whatsapp..

LOL...hope the nigerian cops can do something about him...

Patrick K Barnett