[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — Amount deducted but it showing pending

Alok-16 on Dec 22, 2016
Amount of rs 5000 is deducted from my paytm wallet which I transfred to bank acc. But it got deducted and showing pending I have an urgent work in my village so can u please solve this problem or please return my amount fast I need that ..

Amount deducted but it showing pending
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016
Gopal Rokade Patil's response, Dec 21, 2016
Plz my money refund
Divyadj's response, Dec 21, 2016
Plz resolve it fast
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Transaction number [protected] is pending and money is not transferred to bank account Rs. 5000/-

So please send my money back to my account

Can't use my paytm thr is some problm in account in pay or add money even I can't see m total amount

My paytm hacked

Rs.1500 was debited from my paytm wallet account but not submitted at bank So please refund my money back to my account.
Txc id [protected]

I ordered the Mobile through pay tm and also pay the money through online but the order not Received it shows in pay tm status order received
Paytm Order #[protected] delivery date 17/12/2016 and also i put the complaint in pay tm service still am not get the mobile please take action on behalf me
krishna sanganal

Paytm Cash sentTo: vghhdhbg Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]-12-17 00:04:14 PM

plz refund my this amoun t
Dear Paytm team,

I refunded 15000 rupees to my Axis bank account, 2 times its mean total 30000 to my bank, but i still dint received money into my account.
Bank Txn ID: [protected]
Bank Txn ID: [protected]

Please look into dis issue & clear as soon, waiting for your response, i dint getting any voice cal service in paytm,
I need my pending money back to paytm wallet transaction ID no [protected]
I transfer money to bank but the money cut from wallet and it's showing bank transfer pending.
My txn no- [protected]
1990 rupees.

Please refund to wallet.

My txn no- [protected]
1990 rupees.

Please refund to wallet.
I had Rs 1000 in my account but when I send this money from my paytm wallet to Bank account. The money was deducted from my wallet but didn't get cash in my Bank account. Its a big loss. Please Resolve it.

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]