PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023
Complaints 19903

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions

Toll free
1800 1800 1234

View more phone numbers

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints page 378

I'm trying to book tickets since morning at the miraj bioscope, jodhpur, rajasthan. But it is showing technical issues with cinema.. So i would request you to solve this issue so that i could book my tickets for the sachin moviesand enjoy it sunday.. I would request you to take a quick action towards this problem and let us book tickets there.. Many people are facing this problem...

On 26th of may my axis bank account is debited by rs.5000 without any prior permision. Transaction details are (Ecom pur/ptm*paytm/noida/260517/09:55)
I am requesting u to take action on it and revert my money in my acvount today. Otherwise tomorrow i wl file fir against paytm for fraud transaction.

I was place order Online from Paytm App on 4th May 2017 and they was delivered me wrong Product under Order No: [protected]. I am Already registered complaint related to that on [protected]@paytm.com but i did not get any Solution.
    When ever i call for the status of the complaint they always said that wait for 3-5 day. Did not give me proper reply as well services. So I want to register case against Paytm as well as Related to all persons as company who is responsible for my order.

R/s sir
      I have book a ticket from irctc and payment thourgh paytm and ticket was canceled and irctc site shown your refund back to paytmg and till of date i dont got my refund. Train cancel ticket details was attached.
      Canceliation id-[protected] amt 2940- refund date[protected]
      Canceliation id-[protected] amt 2900-refund date[protected].

I hope you will do need full as soon as posiblie

Gourav kumar
      M.[protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Irctc id-khan_787

I had paid my monthly MEP TOLL charges of Rs. 1400.00 at Mulund East toll plaza on 06.05.2017 using paytm option through MEP WEBSITE but didn't get any confirmation message from MEP WEBSITE for the same though my amount was deducted from my bank account.. Now I am facing harassment everyday from at TOLL COLLECTION BOOTH and they ask me to show confirmation message but I have still not received the same

I am unable to login to my paytm account from past 2 days. I'm using this account since 3 years extensively. Even though i am giving correct login details, it is showing "error".

I tried to reset my password, neither otp is not receiving to my registered mobile nor mail

Pissed of calling worst customer care and tired of sending mails/raising tickets.
          No acknowledgement atleast.

I have gold balance of worth 21 thousand. How can i get rid of this situation.

I understood one thing is that dont rely too much on anything which makes your life comfortable and lazyy.

They were taking hell out of time for resolving a login query i wonder how paytm will maintain bank services with this type of customer care and technology.

They were telling that they migrated paytm wallet to paytm bank and they forgot to tell how to login paytm bank account with existing login details.

One customer care guy told to make a new account, i recommend a noble prize for his customer service skills.

If i open a new account, what about my wallet balance and gold balance.???

Please resolve these issues (I am sorry that iam expecting more) atleast address/acknowledge the issues raised by consumers and give a proper timeline so that we can be patient.
          May 27, 2017
          Updated by Pgc Vikram
          OMG ., after reading all other queries submitted by various users., I think it is going to be a big scam behind this., I hope paytm will not fall under those bad categories.

Can anyone tell me how to proceed further in case if paytm is not responding at all?? (I hope that situation wont come). But kindly let me know users, how to proceed further in case of any disputes.
          same problem also done with me. i am also can able to login and i had done almost 15 to 20 mail to paytm care but still not getting proper response. fruad PAYTM

I am a paytm user since year 2014. I have been a loyal customer to paytm. I have used paytm service for recharge, shopping & bill payments. Recently paytm deactivated my account without giving any prior notice. I had rs4516 in my paytm wallet. I enquired the same from customer support team, they informed me that my money will not be refunded and neither can account be reactivated.
            In my opinion, its a scam, soon after opening their bank, they have started cheating with customers. I would like to bring this matter to public so that no one can be cheated like this further.
            Its really shame on paytm, as paytm was the only business which got very popular due to demonatization.
            Please help me in resolving this issue on priority.

I deposited ₹ 3000 from my savings account of andhra bank on[protected] but due to some reason I didn't receive in paytm Wallet..
              Give me a information about this problem and as soon as possible kindly refund my money on my paytm Wallet.
              Thank

I booked an air ticket on 29-april-2017 of go air airlines through paytm. But due to a minor mistake, i had to cancel the ticket. I called upon the number of paytm customer care and even filed an issue regarding the same through my paytm app but after all hard work. It has been a month now and i have'nt received my refund.

Therefore, i urge you to please look into the matter and provide us with refund as soon possible.

Yours
                Abhishant kumar
                Order id - [protected]

Hi All,

Actually today i paid RS. 3000 through my paytm wallet to wrong number([protected]) .Please help me how to recover that amount.
                  My Paytm mobile number is [protected].Its my mistake but please help me.
                  Wallet Transaction Id:[protected].
                  Person Name:Vinodh V
                  Deepak

I have paytm account with mobile number [protected], email id [protected]@gmail.com. Now from 23rd May'17, i am unable to login to my account. It is displaying - invalid username and password, and when I tried to do forgot my password option, they are not sending any reset password to either my mail id or my registered mobile number. I tried to contact them through customer care number but there is no executive to attend.

Hello All,

One of my colleague of below details sent me 3000 Rs on 16th evening with transaction Id : [protected]. it hasn't reached to my wallet.
                      when I called Paytm, it is a very stupid customer support they never solve the problem.
                      I provided all required prrofs what they asked me. Also, I tol them to send the money to back to sender if they cannot put them in my wallet.

today is 26th May, even after 10 days, they still asking for more 48 hours more to solve this issue.

Ranganath
                      +91 [protected]

I have around Rs.2400 credit balance in PAYTM. For futrhter payment, I click paytm app on my mobile but they asked me my mobile no, /emai id and password n then when I filled in, it was shown as error and I could not open it.I frequently mailed them stating my bank details and requested them to transfer my credit balance to my bank account, But they have not yet transferred my credit balance to my bank account yet.

Paytm mobile application even though most penetrated in indian market is a poorly construct application. Add with that the very poor customer support. I use it for daily purchase of things however it is becoming evident they have purposefully not paying back promotion and cash back money and other. The primary goal of paytm is to make users spend at paytn platform however they would deny anyone trying.
                          May 26, 2017
                          Updated by Sanjay Anand
                          PayTM mobile application even though most penetrated in Indian market is a poorly construct application. Add with that the very poor customer support .I use it for daily purchase of things however it is becoming evident they have purposefully not paying back promotion and cash back money and other . They won't care that the promo codes aren't working on siaa

Product is not delivered to me but they showing the product is delivered MY ORDER ID [protected] and I will put a case in consumer court... Bad APP

I have ordered a laptop on paytm web site with order no [protected] 0n 18/05/2017. I ordered lenovo g50-80 series laptop but they have delivered me lenovo ideapad series laptop. I have requested for the replacement of the product but seller is saying he send a correct product. There is a proof with me i. E video o[censored]nboxing the product. There is clear difference between ordered product and delivered product.
                              The product seller details

Cart2india online retail private limited
                              Address: 76, victoria rd, victoria layout, bengaluru, karnataka 560007
                              Phone:[protected]

I ordered a smart watch from paytm but i received a stone with a charger cable. I also have a video at the time of opening the parcel. After that i complaint paytm about this but they are not refunding my amount. And asking me that they have delivered the watch but actually i received a stone. They are not considering that video as proof. They are not even trying to resolve my issue. I have never received calls from them regarding problem solution. They are not taking this issue seriously. I paid rs 1215 and they are not refunding my amount or not delivering the actual product. Paytm cheated me. I dont know on what basis they had closed my complaint as i am totally dissatisfied

I have paid 6500 to the wrong mobile number kindly cancel the transaction and refund the amount in my paytm wallet. For your immediate reference i am providing mobile number of which i paid. Kindly resolve the issue as earliest as possible. For your information i will foward any required for you as earliest as i possible kindly solve the issue.

[protected].
                                  Hello sir,

kindly help me out my money was debited please help me out..it is my hard earned money kindly help me...

raj

I had existing account with number [protected] n you have not recognized it, I have 500 around in my wallet. You allowed me to create new account with same number and the wallet showing 0.0 I want my money back. I have all records in my email which was with number [protected]. I'll sue on you, you are conned. Your number
                                    [protected] is also incorrect.

I used paytm today to book movie ticket vide booking id 129479 for sachin for 1.30 show for tomorrow. While booking i was intended to book ticket for inox mall, noida city centre but by mistake i booked for inox msx mall, swaran nagri, greater noida which is far off from my place. I called customer service and expressed them my problem and requested them to either cancel my booking and refund or transfer my booking to inox mall, noida city centre but they have only one standard answer that now nothing can be done. My concern is why paytm dont have any solution for this problem, mistake can happen. It seems it is a serious breach of customer satisfaction and compliance issue if they believe in customer satisfaction. I request u to look into this matter asap and do the needful