PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 26, 2022
Complaints 19807

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions

Toll free
1800 1800 1234

View more phone numbers

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints page 827

I Order An Earphone of sony..from paytm..to be particular sony mdr xb30ex...i got the product which was a copy and a duplicate copy of the original product.. i paid cash on delivery...i used it for 10 minutes and i was sure that it was a fake product as i had already used and thrown 2 sony mdr 30ex before...i am using sony mdr 30ex ..since 2 years..i had earlier purchased from amazon ...and flipkart and they were totally genuine where as this one is fake...i have hte invoice and all the earphones with the packet and..as well as the pouch which comes with it has not been provided..please refund me aur add money to my paytm wallet and send someone to take this earphone away..my order id is [protected]

In last 100% cash back offer, i have ordered two products with order nos :

[protected], [protected] and they show the product as shipped but wrong details are given to delivery site and product is returned back.

I spoke to delivery and they say its a issue with paytm..why do you guys play such cheap tricks to rotate money i paid 2600 rupees and you have given these in wallet without refund option and i would loose 4% when i transfer to my back..

This is height of cheating customer by updating wrong shipment details and taking product back and refunding amount in wallet after certain days

ORDER NO.[protected], dated: 15 Jul '15 4:01 pm regarding Love Baby Gift Set Sweet Memory-Pink But after 10 days, on 24/7/2015 they have cancelled the order and refunded the money. This product was carrying 100% cash back offer and they have cleverly taken my money luring for 100% cashback and then kept it for 10 days and then cancelled the order. this is cheating....

I have requested an external hard disk (WD Blue Color) but they sent me red color of same model but invoice for blue color. Due to this mismatch in model and invoice I requested them to exchange the product or send me correct invoice of the product that I have received but their stupid and lazy customer care executives unable to understand and not replying properly. I am asking for a simple resolution whether exchange my product as per my order or provide me correct invoice as I have received same model but different color and invoice. But they r unable to provide this simple resolution. Cheap Paytm still not providing a tollfree customer care number and thus wasting customer's money while calling their disgusting customer care @[protected] Their major cons: 1. No toll free customer care number. 2. Very late and lazy customer care service that provide incorrect resolution. 3. No proper escalation matrix. 4. Missing exchange policy. 5. Very late or no action on pending tickets. 6. Poor and incorrect information on their website regarding products and service. 7. No customer reviews on products and service.

I was paying a electricity bill of 4770 thru paytm around 10 days back but amount have been deducted from bank account whereas bill was failed . Now i m trying everyday to submit the same and every time it is showing THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL ERROR BILL HAVE BEEN FAILED and even my amount did not credit to my account Now it is showing u hve used max no of times Due to paytm my due date is over I want my amount to b refund immediately.

I Have Ordered 4 Items with Different Different ORDER Number...

After 14 Days Item was Not Shipped from Their Side... and Now ALL ORDER are Canceled from Their End... All My Order has 60 - 70% Cash Back...

Now What They Did is Refund all Money to Cash Wallet... And All Ordered Item has Now Conditional DIscount that Order for Rs. 2500 and Get 30% Discount and such Offer which are no means...

Even...

Hi Team, I have ordered 3 products on 14th July 2015 Order no is [protected], [protected], [protected] more than 10 days have been over but still the seller has not acknowledges it. i have send the mail to your grievance officer and paytm care but in vien i am not getting any response from them. after seller acknowledges it will take 15 more days for delivery The service is very pathetic in this competitive world if you want to survive then you have to match up with the services like flipkart and amazon gives. i do not want to cancel the product so please deliver the as soon as possible so that i can use the cash back for another purchase.
          My mobile no is [protected]

dear sir,
            My paytm login has been blocked and i cant access my wallet, it contains 889 rupees.i had filled complaints but there is no response.so please help me to unblock my account,
            date of incident-13/07/2015,
            login id:[protected]@gmail.com

(Jai ganesh)...
            my account is locked for 3 days. i have faced many problems becuse of you. i have sent lots of email to [protected]@paytm.com and [protected]@paytm.com. but they do not reply. very very poor company. i will delete my account once i get my account unblock. you guys have frustated me.
            ticket no.[protected],[protected]
            mobile no. 8823****13...

Dear Team, My self shashi and i found issue bad service and unprofessional behavior from paytm.I made two recharge on my airtel [protected] number 170 and 145(3g data pack) and both shows successfully via paytm but only on recharge on my mobile i.e.170 but I never received data value on my mobile. So i complaint them with Ticket id #[protected]: RCtkt and they said that its is successfully from our side so you need to contact your Airtel and provided me reference number=[protected] to communicated with them.I did same and spoke with airtel customer care executive(details given below) and he confirmed that there is only one recharge recived on that day i.e. 170 and there is not recharge of 145. Name of Airtel Customer care executive =Rudra Goyal Call reference number= QRCHG[protected] Date= 27 June Saturday 7:05 pm Call center = Peninsula Chamber, Lower Parel(west), Mumbai I passed this info to paytm and nothing heard from paytm side.Then I wrote email to [protected]@paytm.com but no feedback received from them too.Finally I wrote email to next level [protected]@paytm.com and i got response from paytm customer care saying that recharge is successful at both side so we can not refund any money and again asked me to check with airtel customer care and same thing repeated by me and i found same response from airtel. After that i chased many time to paytm and did not get any single response from there side.So I am looking help from your side and heard good things about you. Looking forward to your response. Regards, Shashi

i am the regular customer of PayTm .
              I ordered Sajawathomes Gifts For My Loving Mom Coffee Mug
              Sold By: TIED RIBBONS
              my order number is Order No. [protected]
              this was in 100%cash back.
              i received the broken piece and my faith is also broke with the item.
              i want PAYTM to replace it.

Hello Order # [protected] on 15 june i have purchased sofa 59, 999 and received the wrong product, they accepted the wrong product received but couldn't arrange for reverse shipment and close the query without solving . need a help ....

Hi, My name is Rajkumar V. I ordered tv from paytm on 23rd June. I paid 20400 rupees by Debit card. Estimation delivery date was 1st July when I ordered the item. i was waited till 8th July and cancelled it on 8th July. and i was cancelled the order along with the Customer care person and asked him to refund my money. Worst problem is I have been reminding them on mails and on calls. But they are not able to track tv and even not giving my money back. They are not able to give any updates. They only come up with the answer that they will get back to me in 24 hours, 48 hours and 72 hours. Please find attached all the emails they have sent me having the same reply. Every time I call them, they keep me on hold for 20 mins. It is not a toll free number...very worst support, very worst service.

Date:: 08/07/15
                  Order No :[protected]
                  Paytm Cash Transaction No[protected]
                  Payment of Rs.:: 609 failed !
                  Bus Ticket (OCBGI7) from pune to paratwada on[protected]

for the details mention above when i did transaction through online banking then money is deducted from my account 502 from SBI + 107 from wallet.
                  But because of technical issue transaction get failed.
                  Then I did complaint to SBI customer care and now after 10 days according to them payment is transfer to the Paytm. And when I am checking my acc. its showing only 22 rs. Hence please solve my complaint as early as possible otherwise I don't have any choice to stop online shopping.

Dear Concern,

this is very serious matter, take it very seriously to save your brand and company

today i recharge my phone with paytm with the amount of 30 . but my recharge is not done and money is deducted .

so i complain on consumercomplain forum after 20 minutes i receive a call from this

no [protected]

and he was claiming that he is from paytm gr.noida

he asked my debit card no expiry date and 3 digit no on back of card .

i was surprised why he asking all that . later he said sir you have got and message pls check . i check the message in the message i received that i have initiated a transaction of 10000 amount so i got the OTP no in message so he was asking my OTP no . then i come to know that he is fraud, after when i was typing you the mail meanwhile again i receive the call from another no same fraud guy no [protected] he was doing the same after happing all this i am writing you this mail . please do the needful otherwise i will take this issue further and you are being victim in this .

PayTM is the worst ecommerce site I ever visited. I had placed one order(ORDER NO. [protected]), but even after 5-6 days of placing order, my order was not even shipped so I started contacting them. That time I come to know that their landline number[protected] is not working. So I started raising tickets but still no effect in order status, not even shipped. So I cancelled my order so again new issue, on email I'm getting that your money will get refunded to your paytm wallet and on paytm account its showing money will refuned to my band account. Currnetly its 4th day that my order is cancelled but still I didn't get my money anywhere, not in paytm wallet and not even in bank account. Please tell me what should I do now?

Dear Concern, Today 7/23/2015 i recharge my mobile no [protected] with the amount of 30INR my amount is deducted from my account balance but recharge is not done i got failure message .Please do the needful its happing 3rd time with me i am really disappointed with PAYTM Providing you the relevance Details transaction no 032075 order no [protected]

hii i opened new account on your site and i also give all document to your reprasanatative bt nw they not reply my any mails i ask u that in howmany days my account will be opened and in howmany days i work on your site as seller my contect number is +91 [protected] +91 [protected] e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

I ordered tv from paytm on 23rd June. My order number is [protected]. I paid 20400 rupees by credit card. Estimation delivery date was 1st July when I ordered the item. But the tv has not delivered as of 22nd July 2015. Worst problem is I have been reminding them on mails and on calls. But they are not able to track tv. They are not able to give any updates. They only come up with the answer that they will get back to me in 72 hours. Please find attached all the emails they have sent me having the same reply. Every time I call them, they keep me on hold for 20 mins. It is not a toll free number. Even after waiting for 20 mins they do not pass the call to supervisor. I can not cancel the order as they are saying that money can not be refunded unless item reaches back to the dealer. Since they are not able to track the item in 1 month. How they can bring the item back to the dealer. Not only me but, many of my friends are facing this issue. I would request you to take some strong actions against paytm and help me to get either my tv in couple of days or refund in couple of days.

Transaction Id : 35FE2388CC1F241D Bank Name : SBI Bank transaction ID : CCACF1YTK222 Kindly check bank statement attached with this mail, For details refer ticket id[protected] On 10 Jun transaction time 23:08hrs Rs399 was debited from my paytm wallet this amount should come in my SBI bank account within 3-10 working days but still my money has not credited in my SBI bank account more than 40 days has completed will you give me or not my money have you any respect to the customer or not I am mad I have not any other I have write 20 times have you any value of talking if transaction was failed than you will not return my money what is this noncence kya ho tum feel some shame When i talk to customer help line number they always says sir we are very sorry but refund hamare hath me nahi h operational team hi karegi but what is doing operation team blady Fraud I request you if you are unable to transfer in my bank then kindly credit Rs399 in my paytm wallet Aur kitna pareshan karoge