PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
19206

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions related photos (6829)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

PayTM Mobile Solutions Photos

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

i got reliance netconnect recharged through recharge site www.paytm.com
But this amt never got credited to this number. Also the amt has been debited from my creditcard account.kindly look into the matter and do the required.

Order Number : 3251612
Mobile Operator : Reliance Netconnect+
Billing type : Prepaid
Recharge Amount : 800.0
Payment Mode : Datacard-Credit Card ( 400667)
Transaction Date: 04-Aug-2011 11:14:26 PM IST
Hello Sir/Mam,
Im Deepak Shewaramani from Ajmer (Raj). Sir yesterday i recharge mobile Vodafone mobile number through www.Paytm.com which is online recharge facility. I entered all my transiction details of my debit card.The amount was debited from my bank account but the recharge balance has not credited to me yet. Sir plzzz do something related to this complaint. Sir I will be very Thankfull to you.

Deepak Dhewaramani
@deepu We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated. Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com.
online recharge vide order no:5358446 not credited to my dishtv account.Pl. do so now.

Paytm — recharge not successful [Resolved]

I recharged my no [protected] with Rs100 on 1st august. It has not been recharged and Rs 100 has been debited from my online...
    ref no[protected] for recharge of Rs/ 200 Fm [protected] on 29.7.2011 at 10:54:19 AM hrs vide order no 3039270 failed. till...

please find the details bellow .
    Order Number : 2965980
    Mobile Operator : BSNL
    Recharge Amount : 110.0
    Payment Mode : Credit Card (HDFC BANK | 528945)
    Transaction Date: 26-Jul-2011 02:40:57 PM IST

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile . pls get back to me within today . otherwise i will have to go with the legel procedure......(this is my second mail)
    Aug 13, 2020
    @ Bidya Sagar We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated on 27th Jult 2011.
    Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com
    THANKS, HOPE IT WILL CAME BAK EARLY TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAS A REGULER USER AND ONLY THIS CAN KEEP THE TRUST
    Sir, i had registered to paytm on 5.8, 11 and recharged a amount of 201.00 through net banking(HDFC) for a idea prepaid tariff and the details are Order Number : 3280812 Registered User : [protected] Mobile Operator : IdeaMobile Number : [protected] Recharge Amount : 201.0Payment Mode : Net Banking (HDFC Bank )Transaction Date: 05-Aug-2011 11:00:29 PM IST.When i conformed from idea custermer care regarding the recharge when it was not showing the recharge balance, they told that only Rs.200 was paid. But i got the transaction of 210.00 debited from my account of hdfc bank as well a conformation from paytm along with reciept for the said amount. can you please look into the matter and do the needful as it is a secure organisation.Other wise how can we trust.
    MOBILE RECHARGED PROBLEM

please find the details bellow .
    Order Number : 4460702
    Registered User :[protected]
    Mobile Operator : reliance
    Recharge Amount : 299
    Payment Mode : Credit Card (AXIS BANK )
    Transaction Date: 26-Jul-2011 02:40:57 PM IST

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile .

Paytm.com — ONLINE RECHARGE [Resolved]

On the date of 14 July 2011 i was make a online recharge of my BSNL Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 55 and the Order No. was...

dear sir,

I am SOUMYA ,I have recharged through in 25 jul-2011 paytm.com.rs 40/-but rechurge is unsucessful n i gota mail form payt.com this side.n write refunds withis 2 hours.after the we mail [protected]@paytm.com 3 times,n reply me We strive to answer all customer queries within two business hours.but still no mail n no refund please sir see the detail...n please sloved my problem.

## Please do not write below this line ##
      Ticket #[protected]: Fwd: PayTM | Payment Confirmation

Thank you for contacting PayTM customer care.
      We strive to answer all customer queries within two business hours.
      We will get back to you shortly :-)
      Best Regards,

Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM
      Subject: PayTM | Payment Confirmation
      To: soumya.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customer,
      We regret that your mobile recharge transaction on PayTM was unsuccessful.
      Your transaction failed because of a technical error at Vodafone - Delhi
      NCR. We will keep trying to recharge your mobile for the next 2 hours. If
      even after 2 hours the error persists then we will initiate a refund for
      your transaction. You will be intimated about your refund through SMS and
      Email.
      Your transaction details are:
      Order Number : 2935250
      Mobile Operator : Vodafone
      Recharge Amount : 40.0
      Payment Mode : Debit Card (ICICI BANK | 421627)
      Transaction Date: 25-Jul-2011 03:22:13 PM IST
      Note: This Transaction will appear in your bank statement as 'PayTM' or
      'One97'. The bank transaction id is [protected].
      For any queries about your transaction, you can contact us at [protected]@paytm.com.
      Please don't forget to mention the Order Number while writing to us.
      Thanks again for choosing PayTM - the easiest to use and most reliable
      destination for online mobile recharges in India!!!!
      Best regards,
      PayTM Customer Care
      [protected]@paytm.com
      [protected][protected][protected]
      This is an computer-generated receipt and does not require a signature.
      @Soumya

We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated on 25th July 2011.

Feel free to contact us for any further assitance.
      rs.100 has been refuned oreder no-5366026 youa recharg un successful

when i was recharging my account for 222 vodafone number, the amount has
      been deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged .
      The problem is the payment gateway is returned "Oops! Your payment of Rs.222 was rejected by your bank.", But the amount of 222 has
      been deducted from my bank account, Kindly revert back,
      I have made a complain before but got reply from you that money got refunded to your account.
      But I didnt get any refund amount.

Waiting For Your reply,

Meera
      hello, my self v s prasad. i have recharge rs100 through in paytm but recharge is unsuccessful.
      my order number is 34681605. please solve my problem

i have recharge my mobile [protected] with 11rs through www.paytm.com on 23rd july and 11rs was debited from my bank of india account but not credited to my mobile no.
        Aug 13, 2020
        @asanur We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated. Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com for further assistance
        money is deducted from my account& i didnot get my tata sky sub.ID[protected] recharge yet
        i have recharge my mobile [protected] with 10rs through www.paytm.com on 25th sep 2011 and 10rs was debited from my pnb bank account but not credited to my mobile no.
        i have recharge my mobile [protected] with 100rs through www.paytm.com today and 100rs was debited from my kotak bank account but not credited to my mobile no.

Pay TM — ON LINE RECHARGE FAIL [Resolved]

Respected sir
          I am sijin my mail id sijin.[protected]@gmail.com .23/07/2011 morning 04.27 I try to recharge my TATA INDICOM...
          I have doing a recharge through paytm.com for my mts data card -[protected].Amount of Rs-999 deduct from my account .I was...

2 times i'm trying recharged my mobile, but the money was deducted from my account but i didn't get any reply. the message showing that the gate way problem.
          my mobile no is [protected]
          money is deducted from my account
          money is deducted from my account
          Aug 13, 2020
          @bikram We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated. Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com for further assistance.
          Dear Sir / madam
          Here i would like to requested to you that on 7th august 2011 i tried to recharge my mobile of tata indicom from my hdfc credit card, But transaction is done from my hdfc card but there is no recharge in my mobile so please inform me what to do next
          yours faithfully
          Bhushan Malwankar
          Dear sir/ madam
          Here i would like to request to you that on 4 sept 2011 i tried 2 recharge my mobile of reliance from my axis & pnb debit card, But transaction is done from both my card but still my no is not recharge.so pls infrm me what to do next.
          thanking you
          yours faithfully
          Harpreet Singh Sahni
          [protected], [protected]
          hi sir/mam,
          i tried to recharge my bsnl no. [protected] through ABN bank debit card 2 times(55rs and 30rs) here, the balance was cut down from my bank account but i didn't get any rechaged balance on my cell so please refund my balance(55+30=85) or recharge my cell phone immediately.
          thanking you,
          your's faithfully,
          Mahesh Gajula
          Sir, I have reacharged rupees 50 thru icici net banking on 27/09/2011 unfortunately no talk time has been credited to my mobile no.[protected] but the amount has been debited to my bank account pl, do something as you deem fit.Thanking you, subrata sarkar, mobile no.[protected]
          hi sir i have recharged rupee 1000 thru my sbi bank accout on 08.08.2012 for recharge dish tv order no 46836405 but this trangastion is faild so refund emidetly amount in my accout no [protected]

I have paid you Rs 60 from my account through net banking for
            recharging my registered no. [protected] with Rs 60 on 1.07.2011.
            The payable amount was deducted from my sbi account as per the account statement. But i didn't receive any kind of recharge top up from your end.
            kindly solve my problem. I am attaching a copy of the statement.
            I have paid you Rs 47 from my account through net banking for
            recharging my registered no. [protected] with Rs 47 on 15.11.2011.
            The payable amount was deducted from my icici account as per the account statement. But i didn't receive any kind of recharge top up from your end.
            kindly solve my problem.
            I have paid you Rs 500/- debited from my account through ATM Cum Debit Card for
            recharging to my Mobile No [protected] and POS / order no. 294553 with Rs 500 on 16.08.2012.
            The payable amount was deducted from my SBJJ account as per the account statement. But i didn't receive any kind of recharge top up from your end.
            kindly solve my problem.

Paytm — Recharge not done [Resolved]

I recharged Airtel Digital TV No. [protected] by Rs. 500. Money is deducted
              from my account...
              I have first time used the prepaid mobile recharge website, http://www.paytm.com/
              seeing one of their promotion for...

Hello I recharged my reliance digital tv no.[protected] for Rs. 250 using SBI net banking.Your site told me that bank refused the transaction but Rs 250 have been debited.No transaction slip was generated.SBI sent me sms that the transaction to Paytm was successfull but u are saying that it was unsuccessfull and now I have Rs 250 deducted for no reasons.Kindly look into the matter.
              My registered mobile no is [protected].
              @plal80:

We have reviewed your transaction. There was a delay in receiving the response from the bank’s server, as a result we were unable to complete your mobile recharge.

As per your request, we’ve initiated the refund of Rs. 250 against your unsuccessful transaction.

Kindly contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com for further assistance.

PayTM — unsuccessful dth recharge

Unsuccesful recharge of Reliance Big Tv of Rs.300/- and no refund of money on my account after 2 days.
              Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the mobile number and the recharge amount that you had tried on Paytm.com and mail it to [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,
              Paytm Customer Care
              [protected]@paytm.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                With reference to above subject, I would like to inform you that on
                18.06.2011 I have paid Rs.4214 through mobile banking using HDFC Credit Card
                to DishTV account and same has been debited to my credit card account as
                Desighner Jeans payment, I do not know how a secure connection like PayTM
                was resposible for this.
                Please investigate the same and do the needful as soon as possible
                Manoj Nair
                Note: HDFC is investigating on a best effort basis by providing them duly
                signed Cardholder Dispute Form (CDF) with the details of transaction
                (Transaction amount, Transaction Date and Merchant Establishment) that I
                am not in agreement with to enable them do the needful.
                @ ohmnamoh

We have reviewed your transaction and your refund would be initiated. Kindly provide us your contact details at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can reach you.
                Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for the support extended, after the incident I was very afraid to use Internet Banking, Credit Card Payment, Paytm or any kind of Internet payment facility. But after you prompt support I have regained my confidence back.
                I would also like to thank HDFC Bank, Dish TV and PayTM

M nair

my taransaction through paytm.com got 2 times declined after deduction of balance from account
                  once rs.50 for tata docomo
                  and
                  rs.110 for bsnl
                  please help me out about this problem as i used twice the website i got trouble.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I too faced the same problem they are a big cheating company...dont recharge through PAY-TM
                  I recharged 150 Rs through axis bank they are not responding properly after deduction amount beware of PAY-TM
                  @nivasonweb:-

Please send an email at [protected]@paytm.com with your complete transaction details. Team will check and take the necessary action accordingly. Thanks!
                  My 1000 Rs refund yet not recieved.

I ve written 10 times to them.

No response from the email [protected]@paytm.com

This is a big fraud.

"PAYTM is a FRAUD WEBSITE"

Do not ever use PAYTM.

PAYTM RECHARGE ARE FRAUD.
                  It is very fraud company 2 times it cheated me go for justrechargeit.com instead of paytm.Several times mailing customer care no response and no result. Big Fraudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...
                  pkumar

on 16-Jun-11, i have requested for 4 recharge..worth 290rs

FIRST:
                    amount:11 rs
                    order number:1999004br...

With Refrence to the above, I have Recharged from Site www.Paytm.Com of My Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 50.00 on Dt. 09.06.11 with State Bank of India Online banking.

The Payment is Deducated from My Account with refrence No. 18558553IG53832736 & Amount transfer to INB Pay TM Mobile Solutions P TECH_PAY Payment Account No.[protected] On Dt. 09.06.2011.

But till date i have not received my recharge.

you are requested to kindly refund my amount in my bank account/ Recharge my mobile no. with Rs. 50.00

Saurabh Garg
                    @Saurabh

We have successfully recharged your mobile number [protected] for Rs. 50.

You may directly contact us at [protected]@paytm.com.
                    I recharge my mobile no. [protected] by net banking ( Icici bank ) order no. is 2221432 on 27/06/2011 and 22/06/2011 with rs. 110+110=220 but my mobile could'nt recharged so pls.refund my amount as soon as possible
                    Failed online recharge

With reference to the above, I have recharged from site www.Paytm.com of my mobile no.[protected] with Rs.55 on dt.09.07.2011 with SBI online Banking.

The payment is deducted from my Account with reference no.IG57677448. But I have not received my
                    recharge.
                    you are requested to kindly refund my amount in my bank account (no.[protected]).

With Refrence to the above, I have Recharged from Site www.rechargeitnow.Com of My Idea Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 155.00 on Dt. 10.03.12 with State Bank of India Online banking.

The Payment is Deducated from My Account with refrence No. 35310189IG96513
                    377 & Amount TRANSFER-INB Online Recharge Services TECH_RECHARGE Payment Account No.[protected] On Dt. 10.03.2012.

But till date i have not received my recharge. I complaint the Idea customer care but they did not give good responce & says idea customer care executive that we did not help you & your rechargge problem is not resolved.

you are requested to kindly take nessesary action to Idea Cellular Ltd & refund my amount in my bank account no. [protected]/ Recharge my mobile no. with Rs. 155.00.

Saurabh Garg
                    i recharge my postpaid mobile no.[protected] on dated 21/12/2012 vide refrence no.72028575 though hdfc bank for rs.128 And rs.120 as on dated 20/12/2012 vide refrence no.[protected] which failed but no credit these amounts to my accont pl give my amount Thanks
                    i recharge my reliance net connect on dated 18/2/2013 vide refrence no[protected] through hdfc net banking for Rs200 which had failed but no credit these amounts to my account pl send my amount
                    thanks

Paytm.com — Recharge failure [Resolved]

In my first attempt online mobile recharge through PayTM.com vide order No-1885056 dt09.06.2011 recharge failure in my Mobile...
                      i recharged of 30 rupees with my HDFC BANK ACCOUNT.mobile number [protected] by paytm.com on 8 of june.I debited 30 rupees...