PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
19304

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

my airtel digital TV recharge was not done but payment debit from my hdfc bank account pls help my order number is 13419583...

SBI ref number IG84544723

but payment failed in paytm.com for recharge of my idea number [protected] for rs 149

my order number in paytm.com is 13385643
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs.149 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

You may also watch our videos for more information: http://vimeo.com/paytm/videos

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://vimeo.com/33272839 for more details on our refund process.

SBI ref number IGB9518011

but payment failed in paytm.com for recharge of my aircel number [protected] for rs 50
your high securty passward for transation pay tm mobile solutions Pvt Ltd is: 76511584

Hello Guys,

I used this pathetic website PayTm.com; i was lured by there website design/look. I also thought, that it would be a reliable company, but when i done the transaction from this website, then i got to know, that how horrible there service was.

I paid :-
    Rs.100 for recharge of my mobile + Rs.10 Coupon of www.IndiaPlaza.com = Rs.110/-

So, when i used that coupon on IndiaPlaza.com; they people say, that it is a Invalid Code, so regarding this i wrote to Paytm.com on 17th of December 2011; but it's been 10 days and i haven't got a single reply from that company, Neither Paytm.com nor Indiaplaza.com has responded to my mails.

I think this "Paytm.com" is totally fraud, because they do not even have listed their :-

1. Complete Office Address
    2. Phone Number

I think this is the only way, through which these guys, earn money; by cheating their customers.

So i should suggest, never pay through PayTm.com. (CHOR KAHIN KE - NOOOOOOO PAYTM)
    I have paid Rs. 1000/- paytm for recharge of Dish Tv voucher No. [protected]
    on 17th March 2012.The recharge was unsuccessful & after various reminder &
    follow up I was informed that that refund was initiated on 6th March 2012.
    Paytm is not providing details of their refund mode of refund, name of bank,
    transaction id why it is delayed & where is refund money has gone.Although
    I am receiving emails from paytm without answering refund details as well as what action they are taking with their bank.
    my refund ref as per paytm is order no.18410295 dtd 06/03/12 06:59:57.
    My payments details are 17/02/12 07:17:52 VISA-POS/PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PV/NOIDA 1000/-VISA CARD NO 45777 BANK REF. ID 434483
    IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET REFUND FROM PAYTM
    R.S.AGRAWAL

Dear
      i pradip das, i 2 recharge 1 mobile number,number is -[protected], sir paytm.com recharge not success but credit my bank account not back my money recharge order no[protected]/12522069. dear sir kindly action.
      I just tried to recharge uninor number by Rs 197 from my AXIS debit card(netbanking). The payment is successful and rs 197 is debited my bank account but when returning from axis netbanking site it was showing "http://www.paytm.com/errorPage.htm" link. Neither the mobile number got recharged nor got any order number. Please do the needful to get the number recharged.

Below is the Transaction Details from my bank:
      Transaction Date: 25/12/2011
      Transaction Amount: INR 197.00
      Transaction Type: DR
      Transaction Description: UBP/XFER/[protected]

I already wrote to [protected]@paytm.com and got below reply.

Dear Customer,

We have checked your Order history on www.paytm.com. We request you to send us the bank statement in order to resolve this issue as early as possible.

Be assured that your money is safe and either your number will be recharged or we will initiate the refund for the same value.

Thank you for using www.paytm.com.

Rachit
      Team - Paytm
      Dec[protected]:32

My Reply:
      Bank Statement as requested.

Transaction Date:[protected]
      Particulars:ICONN/38091185/251211/CCAVENUE.COM / CHARGE
      Debit:197.00
      Sol:351

Now I found that a order[protected] as been created in order status section with Order Status "Payment Failure" and Order date :25-Dec-11 22:59:15.
      Already 2 hrs over since I placed my order, the balance haven't came in Paytm Cash. Please verify it so that I can able to replace the order from Paytm Cash.

Avijit

After that till now(27 Dec 2011 8.30 pm) now reply from [protected]@paytm.com

Please revert my amount or recharge my cell to keep trust to this site.
      Dear Customer,

Amount of Rs.197 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

Dear Customer,

It may take few working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account but the actual number of days that the bank may take to reflect the refund in your account may vary from bank to bank and is beyond our control.

In case of any delay in receiving the refund amount, we would suggest that you get in touch with your bank.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also know more about our refund process by clicking this link: http://vimeo.com/33272713 refund process.

[protected]@paytm.com
      SIR, MY NAME IS MANIKANDAN, LAST 4DAYS BACK (12/04/2012) IHAVE RECHARGE FOR MY RELIANCE BIG TV SMART CARD NO[protected] SUM OF AMT Rs300.00.THE ORDER NUMBER 35223460 THE RECHARGE NOT SUCCESS, SO PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION & REFUND TO MY HDFC CREDIT CARD .

I have tried to recharge my MTS Datacard [protected] 2 times for 198 from www.paytm.com. I made the payment with my HDFC Credit Card. Both times, the website showed HDFC has rejected your payment while I received the SMS from the bank that payment has been successful from my credit card. And the transaction reflects on my Credit Card Statement which means paytm has received the amount but never recharged my datacard.

It has happened twice. First time on 8 Dec and second time on 25 Dec.
        ORDER NO : 12472441

Thank you.
        Khushoo Mahajan
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Customer,

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

[protected]@paytm.com
        I have tried to recharge my MTS Datacard 2 times for 647/- from www.paytm.com. I made the payment with my HDFC Credit Card. Both times, the transaction show unsuccessful but amount has deducted from HDFC credit card .I received the SMS from the bank that deducted amount. And the transaction reflects on my Credit Card Statement which means paytm has received the amount but never recharged my datacard. Later I got back one time amount of Rs 647/- in my credit card account. but still another time is pending of Rs 647/-. Do the need ful against unsuccessful transaction

It has happened twice.Date: 14/11/2011

1. Order NO: 8892715

2. Order No: 8891977

Thank you.
        Biplab Kr Mandal
        [protected]@rediffmail.com

i have reacharged mobile no.[protected] with rs.1310/ through paytm.com order no.12055177 on 21/12/2011 but it has not reacharged...

hello,
          I recharged my reliance number through Paytm.
          it shows successful on paytm site but a msg comes from reliance:
          Dear Customer your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Thank You. Reliance.

I talked to the customer care they told me that my transaction of rs 99 is failure.
          My payment is deducted from my account.
          Please solve this issue
          Reliance Number: [protected]
          Order Number: 11079645
          Transaction Date: 10-Dec-11 11:39:09
          Transaction Number: [protected]

i mailed on paytm many time but they dont even reply to my mail...
          this site is fraud...

Anuj
          anuj.[protected]@gmail.com
          Dear Customer,

We have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge has been successfully delivered. The reference number that we have received from the operator for your recharge transaction is [protected]. We request you to kindly contact Reliance Customer Care to confirm the status of your recharge.

[protected]@paytm.com

I tried to recharge but unfortunately page got error after ICICI net banking
            at ccavenue page and money deducted from...
            On 1st December I have recharged mobile [protected] through paytm recharg in of rupees 50 but mobile is not recharg....

money deducted recharege not done
            On 1st December I have recharged my mobile [protected] through paytm rechargw in of rupees 50 but at that time my money was deducted from my bank account but I didn't get mobile recharge.now it is going to pass 5th day but their is response.

resolve your issues.

Please let us know the order number that you received from Paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

[protected]@paytm.com
            i have done recharge of Rs 150 trough paytm to my mobile no [protected] on 26 OCT 12 and the order no is[protected], still recharge is not yet done. i have mailed to u at [protected]@paytm.com on 27 OCT 12.there was no reply from ur side .
            do the necessary at the earliest.

Guys I have sent you repeated mails that my ID "[protected]" is not working and you guys repeatedly say that the password is sent to my mail but the password that is sent is not working for the 12th time now...

Please show some competency...

Dont just repeat whats on your standard template, your advice is not working...

If you want I can forward the password mail to you guys you can check it yourself.

Or please call me to fix the issue straight away online.

This is very very irritating and shows your carelessness, irresponsibility and competency level... (Because this is not the 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th or the 5th time I'm complaining about the same issue, this is nearly the 12th time.)

resolve your issues.

we just sent our password on [protected]@yahoo.com and [protected].

Hi I Jitendra kumar Sharma, I want to unregistered my No [protected] paytm.com

PAYTM RECHARGE FAILURE AND MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT

This is the 7th day I have been waiting for the money to get reflected in my bank account. I have already wrote more than 10 times to paytm care. But whoever handles my request will get back to me with the same response "kindly contact bank".. as they have insisted me I DID contact bank and the reply was that there has not been any pending transactions from paytm to my account. They told me to tell paytm so that they can initiate the refund process once more. But the thing that make me angry is that in the beginning, when I wrote the mail first time, I told paytm care to give my money back through paytm cash balance and not through bank account. Why the hell they initiated the process to my bank account. That means they purposefully do this , so that we will forget about our money after feeling tired... anyways the order number is 9743653. Kindly give me my money back. I am fed up with paytm services and customer care. Give value to your customers and not money.... okay???

And I do not want to hear any more excuses like," its beyond our limit, kindly contact bank, etc etc".. okay... I need to get the money back immediately... if not I will be forced to file a complaint to the concerned.... this is the last chance I am giving you.. because I have lost my patience.... and my message to paytm users... don't trust paytm until and unless they provide better servioe and customer care..try to implement a 24 hours working customer care phone number.... as I have already quoted my order number is 9743653.... I look forward to your reply...

if you want me to mention the ticket numbers, I will do that... please resolve my issue, I do not want any empathy or sympothy from paytm side.... just give me my money back... I won't rely on paytm till I get the refunded money... if you are not going to resolve this like before, then you will have to face serious consequences.. I am damn serious about this..

The date of recharge was 25th Nivember 2011 and today it is 3rd December 2011... i can't wait anymore
                Dec 13, 2015
                Had given me the refund...

resolve your issues.

Amount of Rs.50 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

To know more about Paytm Cash you may visit http://www.paytm.com/what-is-paytm-cash.html

Order No: 9411601

I made a successful recharge of my Docomo Mobile but I didn't get a Rs. 400 Sunglassesindia.com Coupon which I purchased along with Recharge.

When I talked to "[protected]@paytm.com", Mr. Harihar was allocated to the Query. He said after few days that we will soon send you an email of Rs. 400 Coupon which I never received. When I tried to talk on this email address again and again...my Query was closed which was open and handeled by Mr. Harihar.

These guys do not have a contact number where we can talk to them. I'm looking forward to hear from them very soon.

Ashish
                  Dear Customer,

You may use your Sunglasses coupon code as "PAYTMSPL"

thanks for best service
                  nitin soni
                  bayad

Dear Madam

I am Nirmalya Goswami I have rechared my Tata Sky on 28/11/2011 od Rs.400, but till date my the...

hello i recharged my airtel dth Rs.310/- id no [protected] date 11/11/2011 time 4:46 pm order no 8628913 throu pnb dabit card but transaction is failure not recharged my airtel dth . and the amount is debited form my pnb acount .
                    so please refund Rs. 310/- in my pnb acount [protected]

thanking you
                    nand lal verma
                    Dear Customer,

We just completed the refund process of Rs. 310 from Paytm side.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Paytm — recharge failure [Resolved]

yesterday on 07 nov2011 at 19:00hrs i had made a recharge of RS 50 on my vodafone m.no - [protected] but recharge has not been...

,my order number is 7553385.i recharged the number (BSNL [protected]) but failed. i have given repeated mail for return my amount . i got mail that you have credited rs 24 in my paytm cah account. i am sending my screenshot of paytm cash account.it is clearly showing tha paytm cash balance is 0.00. so to whom you have credited . i want immediate reply. you are not responding properly. i am sending mail to refund my amount you are replying to give feedback? you are understand the problem or not?

regard
                      saroj
                      mob:[protected]
                      Dear Nayasaroj,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

Remember at paytm, we give you a promise that unless you have received your recharge, your money is yours.

There was a delay in receiving the payment confirmation from your bank, as a result we were unable to instantly process your recharge.

Amount of Rs.24 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

mobile recharge fail
                        Dear Sonu,

Please let us know the Order number and the recharge amount at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

PayTM.

i have done my cell recharge and order number is 7991255 and recharge has not done and first time my transcation was rejected...

I recharged my idea net setter no,[protected] on 5.10.2011 for Rs 599.00.but ,so far my idea net setter neither recharged nor amount refunded.i recharged through paytm.com and order no was 6063748.

Further,i recharged my mobile no.[protected] on 8.10.2011 for Rs 333.00 through paytm.com and order no was 6236266 but the same thing happen,neither mobile recharged nor amount refunded.

Both amount have been transferred through S.B.I.

plz inform on my mail pramod.[protected]@rediffmail.com or mobile no.[protected]
                          Dear Customer,

We regret that your both recharge requests on Paytm were unsuccessful. This recharge failed because of a temporary technical error at operator end.

Your amount has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.