[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — Money not deposited into my bank account

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 HarshaNihanth
I have deposited 6900 Rs from my Andhra Bank debit card to Paytm wallet on December 29th 2016. I clicked return to bank option for the same amount on the same day. The Paytm transaction is showing successful but, neither the amount was deposited to my bank nor refunded back to my wallet. Below is the transaction details:

Transferred to BankBank
Txn ID: [protected]
Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]
[protected]:03:14 PM

I have raised complaint with them twice, set emails to them regarding this. It has been 14 days but no one responded till now.
6900 is not a small amount for the middle class people. Please take this complaint as a priority.

HarshaNihanth
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017
I sent emails to them daily and PayTm sent an email to me on Jan 14 that the money is deposited to my bank account.

Comments

By mistake i was recharge on wrong no..
HarshaNihanth's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 11, 2017
are you from Paytm or just another user?
I had deposited 700 rupees...from my boi bank accout on[protected], , after that i click on the return back money to my account but it did not respond on[protected], , , i tried again on[protected] on 8:15 pm...shows retun to your account...after that i checked my ac. balance on[protected] and found money had not return to my account...
Please give me paytm complaint e mail
HarshaNihanth's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 18, 2017
[email protected] . The only thing I understood is to have the patience while getting our money back.

They will not reply immediately, but one fine day they will get back to us. Email them the complete details about your problem.

If you want your money immediately that is never going to happen. I waited for 15 days to get my money back
Thank u. Almost 13 days over...paytm now a days not responding..
HarshaNihanth's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 18, 2017
If you do not hear from them in 24hrs after sending an email, email them daily... I did the same
Ok Letz try
Hi pls help me. I received mail from paytm care. The said ur refund has been resolved like that. Now Wat can I do. But I didn't get refund either bank ac or paytm. How do u get.
I had written several emails to PAYTM regarding the my order and still awaiting 50% cash back of Rs. 2349.50/- only. Every time i receives reply to my email is vague and your executive writes to furnish more information like my transaction ID order ID and every time it is given by me, there is no reply, after 2-3 day another executive copy paste same reply and again ask for more details, in last reply received from PAYTM, your executive said my wallet is credited rs 46.99/- and 50% cash back is given in this amount, the amount credited is cash back transacted on IRCTC and not the order for which im writing you this email.
Kindly look into the matter Kindly do the needfull
1) Paytm for Order #[protected]_CC -- Cah back received 46.99 - Completed
2) Paytm for Order #[protected] cash back of Rs 2350/- not received Pending form PAYTM (ORDER NUMBER SHOWN BY PAYTM IS SAME EXCEPT (_CC) IN ORDER NO.1

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]