[Resolved] Payumoney — irctc ticket failure transaction

Sandip Saha on Jul 29, 2018
On 30th july i have booked irctc ticket through my hdfc credit card and they used pay money for transaction of 10, 500 inr that is deducted from her credit card account but irctc saying it is failed transaction and did not get payment from bank then my question is why get bank deducted this amount from credit card and lying.
Transaction id: [protected]. I need immediate solution if this. This is absolutely a lying case by bank

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2018

[Jul 29, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2018
Hi Sandip,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

Comments

I need ETO, when this issue is going to be resolved by Pay u money gateway, and I need clarification from them why this transaction was failed whereas money deducted from my credit card. it hampered my time and money both.
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card No. and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Ordered for supervision glasses on HBN network on 1st July. Money was transferred through online RS 1294/. but so far I have not received the material. and no information regarding this. Pl. refund the amount. Already 2 weeks over. In HBN net work no one is responding properly. HBN net work phone no is [protected]

My payment ID is[protected]
Hi sir. Im vishnu in this month[protected] payment to ap transport through sbi net banking. My payment failed suddenly amount will debit to my account Rs. 956. Refund wii not received 1 week complete sir contact me sir
I had made examination fee payment to Rajasthan University of health sciences on 21july 2018, of RS 7260 that too twice by mistake from my SBI account.kindly refund my money
This is one my payment ID[protected]. The amt of rs.5000/- deducted my a/c but not received desire resurch. So please help me in this connection. I also attached the transfer details screen short.

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - irctc ticket failure transaction