[Resolved] Payumoney — irctc ticket failure transaction
SaSandip Saha on Jul 29, 2018
On 30th july i have booked irctc ticket through my hdfc credit card and they used pay money for transaction of 10, 500 inr that is deducted from her credit card account but irctc saying it is failed transaction and did not get payment from bank then my question is why get bank deducted this amount from credit card and lying.
Transaction id: [protected]. I need immediate solution if this. This is absolutely a lying case by bank
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2018
[Jul 29, 2018] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2018
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|6 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|