PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

In my payUmoney wallet balance was Rs1100. Today I request PayUmoney to transfer the whole amount of Rs1100 to my SB a/c no [protected] in SBBJ Chitrakoot branch, Jaipur through NEFT. Now my payUmoney wallet shows balance Rs 0. But amount yet not transferred and credited to my a/c.

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is K.kani.I had made the payment through my HDFC net banking I had lost the 215.50 twice but the amount has been debited from my account and the recharge is not reflected and the transaction has been failed Can you please suggest when will be the Amount will be reflected to my Account.
    i has lost twice Rs215.60 on idea mobile recharge

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am, Harshit Srivastava, a student o[censored]niversity of Petroleum and Energy Studies on June 26 I payed rs.9103.79 (all charges included) as university fees through payumoney bearing transaction number 70007467 from my debit card. The payment was made but the payment receipt was not generated further there was no information about the refund policy. I request you to please inform me about the refund.

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, i was booked the travels ticket on redbus website on 25/06/2015.payment done by payumoney. the account is debited but the ticket is not booked payment id is[protected] merchant order id is[protected] i called to redbus custmer care they says your ticket is not booked. please refund the debited amount to my account as soon as possible. Regards Arvind Chikale

PayUMoney — Fake Sunglasses [Resolved]

Hi, I have sent emails to PayUMoney and Luxury Box for the product delivered to me was fake, after repetitive follow ups,...

I have made payment through my PayUmoney wallet(email id: dks.[protected]@gmail.com)?₹1087.47 to Anduril technologies put ltd payment ID:50074552 and Merchant order ID:87782 on dated[protected]. But payment debited from PayUmoney and Rly tickets not confirmed and prepared.my money be credited back to PayUmoney or my SBI debit card and inform me.
          Jun 29, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet (my mail id is - [protected]@rediffmail.com) and not received any money in my bank account. money though has been debited from my wallet. subject amount is rs. 200.00. kindly revert back with inputs.
            Jun 26, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet (my mail id is - vignesh.[protected]@gmail.com) and not received any money in my bank account. money though has been debited from my wallet. subject amount is Rs.692.1 & Rs 847.5. kindly revert back with inputs...Its more than a week since i made the transaction...
            I have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet of TORRENT POWER LTD. My payment [ id 60133126 ] of Rs. 2220.00 for Torrent power ltd. is unsucessful massaage received in my mobile no. [ [protected] ] thats why i Contact your site so please sole my problame

I am harsh kadecha my payment id is 49124898. I book my ticket in redbus.in using payumney. My money is taken from bank but my ticket till not conform...there is no clue about ticket... I want my money or conform my ticket now...
              Jun 25, 2015

Harsh try paytm app.
              It is better than Redbus .
              As per my opinion.
              Try paytm it is better than redbus .
              as per my experience.

ONLINE PAYMENT PENDING

KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY PAYMENT THROUGH PAYUMONEY WEBSITE IS SUCCESSFULLY DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT BUT NOT RECIEVE RECEIPT FOR THE SAME. ITS SHOWS ONLINE PAYMENT PENDING

Amount credited but Mobile Recharge not done...

I paid Rs. 330.00 through my HDFC Bank Credit Card to recharge my Idea Mobile No.[protected] on 15.12.2014 at 08.21.28 through www, easemobilerecharge.co and payment id is 16758246. But money deducted but recharge not done yet.

payment of 100000 misplaced

Hi, I was making the payment for DDA flats through ICICI net banking, payment money has been deducted from my saving account. But i didnt receive any application form no. Pls reply on priority basis.

Dear All, we have delivered services to our customer and submitted proof of delivery to payumoney but buyer is trying...

I did a payment for online shopping website Shalinindia.co.in via Payumoney payment gateway, payment id 48507740. But now seller ShalinIndia is denying payment reception. Payumoney won't even respond to complaints I guess thats their BUYER PROTECTION program forget about the resolution. In short I paid for an order to PAYUMONEY /SHALININDIA. CO. IN which I never received. Beware of fraudsters like payumoney and Shalinindia.co.in
                Jun 24, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticket in redbus using pay u money and the amount for the same is deducted from my account but red bus states that they have not received the amount from payumoney and for that reason they have not booked the ticket
                  Below mentioned are the details fyr. Would appreciate if you get the amount refunded asap.

Merchant details name:www. Redbus. In source:  walletaddress:

No. 314 / 1 3rd main 7th cross domlur layout bangalore br  / karnataka - 560071, karnataka, bangalore,

customer details name:

Ankit. [protected]@gmail.com

mobile number: email: address:
                   dispute details reference no: 797678  status : payment released successfully  dispute raised on : [protected]:40:41  payment date : [protected]:10:34  amount: ` 345. 00

Payee information

Payment released successfully

Payment released successfully

Amount : rs 345. 0

Ankit khatri

I got a conformation message from pay u on 3rd may 2015 saying that my transaction was successful but my order was not placed.details of the transaction are given below: ATM wdl sequence number : 828012 ATM I'd : 00001824 DATE OF TRANSACTION : 03/05/2015 AMOUNT OF TRANSACTION : 499 Please refund my money or get me my order asap
                    Amount debited but order not placed
                    Amount debited but order not placed
                    Jun 24, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made an online transaction on Dominos Pizza (Bharuch, Gujarat) for Rs. 840/- through PayUmoney on 12th June 2015 at 21:20....

Date of Transaction:[protected] Merchant: www.cleducate.in Amount: ₹ 21, 999 Tickets Raised: #496570 & #500636 I purchased an Online educational course from the Merchant where the Option of EMI was available. I was redirected to the PayUMoney Payment Gateway where the Option of EMI was available. I selected the EMI of SBI and put in the details to make the payment. Ideally, the first installment amount should have been debited to my credit card. Instead, the whole amount was debited and I was shattered. It's an financial burden on me. When contacted the PayUMoney executive, I received the reply that they do not provide EMI Option whereas the reality is totally different. I am stressed right now and would like an immediate resolution.
                      Selected the Option of EMI in Payment but whole amount Debited

I was about to make payment for an Online Education course to www.cleducate.in They use PayUMoney's payment gateway where...

Sir, I had transferred Rs. 25400 and service charge of Rs.13.68 from my a/c to lovely professional university on 14/06/2015 but the party has not received the above amount neither the money has been returned to my account .My bank mini statement describes as 14 june 2015 INB PayUIndia[protected]IGOAEJJWG3 Transfer to[protected] SBI O 25413.68 but the party ie lpu says he has not received the amount . Can you please help me ? Thanking you.
                        money debited from my a/c but not transferred to the party
                        Jun 16, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was booking ticket of movie hamari adhuri kahani of date 12 / 05 / 15 and done payment from payumoney my balance had cut frm my sbi account and ticket was not booked. My transaction id is 45480806. Please help me in return back of my money in my account as soon as possible.
                          balance deduction from account but tickets not cut.
                          Jun 11, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I used payumoney to make aa payment tof Rs 1100 to submit a form...italy it was was successful but later on got a msg that it failed...still not got the money back
                          Transaction id[protected]

recharge of Rs 250 against DTH (DishTV)

I have recharged Rs. 250 against DTH(DishTV) on 11/10/2014 at 4.36 PM. My DishTV VC No. [protected] and my payment ID No. 11354852. Still my DishTV payment status is not update. Kindly see the matter.

I have paid Rs.140 for Traffic e-challan under AP Online limited through payUmoney (ID[protected], dtd.-2/6/2015, 8:35 pm) on SBI netbanking (Ref.no.-IGOACVREJ8, dtd.-2/6/2015, 8:35 pm). AP Online Team noticed me for failed transaction vide Ref.no.-PYU15092375, dtd. 2/6/2015, 10:39 pm. But till date I did not get any refund from payUmoney. Please arrange for the same on urgent basis. A. K. Samaddar (Mob.no.-[protected])
                            Jun 04, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

this message is to inform you that i had not received the payment from last 2 months from your side..the goibibo is telling that they had refunded the amount to you...but my bank has not received the payment from your side since last 2 months..please kindly look into it...PNR is.JJHN6..passenger name is. mr.kamlesh bhatia..Order id.30000151255102187634112...this i had received from goibibo.com...my email id is.[protected]@gmail.com...please kindly reply to me as soon as possible...and my contact no. is.[protected]...
                              Jun 03, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I bought an Item from OneRX medicals online shopping site, http://onerx.in/. Order ID is[protected]. I paid the money through PayUMoney on May 14, 2015. Its been more than 15 days and I have not received my order. I called onerx customer support, they are not willing to help at all. One of the worst support group I ever called. They said do whatever I want, but they cant help me. Please help me resolve my issue. And block the onerx shopping site, clearly I am not the first victim, there are a lot other complaints about that company.
                                Cheating with online shopping site.