PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

On 23/11/2015 i used my hdfc debit card for an amount of Rs 453.64 through payumoney. The amount has been deducted from my account but the payment is not made till now to hssc.gov.in My Payment Id is 79759629. Please help. Regards Nishant Dhruv Mb: [protected]
Nov 25, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to book ticket in red bus by using payubiz gateway but ticket not booked amount rs 1003.20 has debited from my account.br...

This is not the first time Im facing this Issue with PayuMoney. 2 months ago, i had seen this offer where Payumoney said recharge with 1000 and get 150 additional cashback. I tried Recharging, money got deducted but no recharge or bill payment or even money added to my Wallet. Later i raised a complaint and i got it sorted in 2 weeks time. Now again on 19th October i tried making a payment on GoIbibo for my hotel reservation. They deducted money from my bank account but the booking was failed. Payu money told me that i will get my money back in 5-7 working days. Have everything in Email. Then I made a booking for Red bus on 2nd Nov, and unfortunately the only way they accept Payment or their payment gateway is PayUMoney. againg the money was deducted and now PayUmoney says the transaction was successful but the Redbus confirmed as no Booking done because of failed payment. I had called Redbus and redbus told me that i will get it back in 36 hours. Post 4 days i tried Reaching back and Red bus told me that ask bank for charge back for this transaction. Since i had Transaction id on PayU money, i tried contacting them if they can rectify this issue without dealing with the bank. I had a very bad Experience Talking to PayUMoney exec over the phone. She was Very Rude and shrewd, I asked about 20th Oct transaction and this new issue. She asked me to contact bank to get your money back, there is no way that PayUmoney can refund it. And about this she heard everything about the bus Booking and took notes of it and Raised a ticket. Today Im getting an Email confirming if i have not received the services and if i wont reply back in 3 days then they will confirm it as I have received it. WTF?? I mean really WTF?? Because of Companies like this, People in India are still hesitant to shop Online. If you cant maintain your gateway then Please Close your website, as a customer i never had a pleasant Experience even ONCE!
    Nov 08, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Inki maa ki choot salo ne pta ni kaise developers paal rkhe hai...bhosadi walo ko payment gateway tk banana ni ata...main 2 cards se 14 baar payment krne ki kosish kr chuka hu..lekin inki maa chudi hui h pta ni kyu...har baar payment failure..inki maa ki choot sale...mera time barbad kr dia.
      Nov 07, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 11/02/2015 i was trying to book tirupati laddu on buddha cart ..for the payment i choose pay u money opition... transaction is sucess but unfortunately it was not confirmed from buddhacart but amount of Rs. 521 is debited from my A/C the transaction id is 75786752
        Please refund my amount.

contact number : [protected]
        Nov 02, 2015

Dear respected sir/mam,
          I am founder of Rechargekarle.com and also I am student, we provide the services like: online Pre-paid recharges/Data Card/ DTH recharge/ Post-paid bill payments, with payment support of payumoney.com, sir before 20days and till now payumoney not settalement our amount of Rs.178000/- One lakh seventy eight thousand rupees Our online users do all payments through our payment gateway of payumoney.com but sir till now they all are not giving my money please help, our we are not responsible any payment o[censored]sers.

Rechargekarle.com
          Happy Recharge 2 All
          Oct 30, 2015
          Updated by Rechargekarle.com
          i am from Rechargekarle.com i am complain to payumoney.com they are full froud with us of Rs.178000/- please refund me

On 1st Oct.2015 I tried to load my wallet with Rs.202.00. the transaction failed. I tried again. my wallet was loaded with Rs.202.00. I got SMS from my bank that my savings account has been debited with Rs. 202.00 and few minues later one more Sms that my savings a/c has been debited with Rs. 202.00. I checked the closing balance as provided in the sms, it was short by Rs. 404.00. as such my savings acccount was debited twice but my wallet was laoded only once with Rs. 202.00. This I lost Rs. 202.00 while loading my wallet with Rs. 202.00. After so many requets to PayUmoney, Since the same day i.e. 1.10.15 my money has niether been refunded not loaded in wallet. the copy of bank statement, transaction no. provided to PayU money as desired by them. I have also informed after examining my account that the said amount has not been credited back to my bank acccount by the bank. but PayU money has refused to refun and now asking for electronic statement.The Central Bank of India is not issuing this. Please Take Action Against PayUmoney and arrange to get the refund of Rs. 202.00 to me. I shall be thankfull.Regards.Anil Kumar Handa, Mob. [protected].date 28.1015, email id- [protected]@gmail.com
            Oct 28, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I did 4 transactions on ebay using payumoney. but all failed but money deducted. 1) Merchant id: EPU[protected] payment id:74171599 Rs 240.65 2) Merchant id: EPU[protected] payment id: 74158203 Rs 179.10 3) Merchant id: EPU[protected] payment id: 74157932 Rs 179.10 my account is [protected]@gmail.com contact [protected]
              Oct 23, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazing service by payumoney (sarcasm) I booked 2 tickets from redbus payed from payumoney then due change in plans I had to cancel those tickets i recieved refund for one 1 ticket and for 2nd still waiting 1st ticket 226 and other one 406 They gave me 218 and they were saying they will refund 376 for 2nd one Over that they are saying I have to contact redbus myself to check the status of my refund WOW!! and after all this they refund they 316 I dont know one what basis and that to payumoney wallet so that u are stuck on to there service Which I hate now to the core I even told me take that money I dont want it After that also they keep sending me mails The last option for me is go to consumer court because I have lot of time on my hand I willing to take next step Payment ID 69651648 Phone no [protected]
                Oct 18, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Even I am facing the same issue. I booked 2 tickets from Redbus and it got failed, still the amount of Rs.1111 not refunded yet even after 2 weeks.

not receiveing sms through mobile

i am trying to pay the fees on line for st. joseph college allahabad but at the time of internet banking i am not receving the password through sms by mobile. Dr Khurshid Parveen

On 30/09/2015 i was trying to book 2 bus ticket from red bus...for the payment i choose pay u money opition...one payment is clear with the amount 543 Rs. and i got conformation from red bus and you for the transaction (id[protected] then i started for the second ticket payment but unfortunetally transaction failed and my booking was not conformed but amount of 543Rs. is debited from my A/C the transaction id for the failure payment is (id[protected] kindly solve my issue contact number : [protected]
                  Oct 15, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir payumoney is a verry third class service provider and thard class payumoney Mr. yadav is not a toning itas third class. stupid and third class service provider... so i requst to you please stricly action on payumoney service provider... Mr. Suresh Lokhande ES-SATELLITE (Owner) Bhopal [protected]

Dear sir/mam, refund from payumoney wallet not credited till date...amount from payumoney wallet been transferred to my savings account on 1/10/2015...sb acct[protected], P.DHANABALAJI, ALLINAGARAM BRANCH...KINDLY HELP ME & DO THE NEEDFULL...MESSAGE FROM PAYUMONEY Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting PayUmoney. As discussed, this is to inform you that your payment id[protected] has already been refunded by us with reference number ([protected]). We'd advise you to please get in touch with the issuing bank regarding the same. For any further clarification please write us on [protected]@payumoney.com Regards, PayUmoney Support Apprehensive about paying online? Always use PayUmoney! It gives you A. 100% Buyer Protection B. Rewards on every transaction C. Instant Refunds. Visit www.payumoney.com to know why PayUmoney is the best way to pay online. REGARDS, BALAJI [protected]

Dear sir My reaquest is that I pay my MTS postpaid bill by payumoney from my debit card on 1st September but transaction not successful and amount was deducted from my account. So I want to refund my amount.so please refund my amount in account.
                        Oct 08, 2015

Payumoney — unavailable to payment

i had so many try to payu money to payment of redbus booking mu email id is not recived .my email id was = [protected]@gmail.com . mobile num = [protected]. pls do fast solved my problem

I made a purchase on Pepperfry.com using PayUmoney wallet on 22-sep-2015 09:25 pm of Rs. 513. There was an offer that 35% (Max=Rs. 150) cashback will be given if payment is made through pepperfry app using payumoney wallet.But no cashback has been given to me till now. When I made complained, the said that you have not completed transaction within offer time period (4 PM to 10PM) while transaction time is 9:25 PM. They are fooling people in the name of cashback offer.
                          Oct 8, 2015
                          I kept sending e-mails to them and they were making excuses. Then, I asked the time of transaction and the offer time-limit. They asked me to allow them some time to resolve the issue. This happened twice. Then I again sent him e-mail and then my complaint got resolved.
                          Oct 07, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm somaiah on 18/09/2015 me plan to transfer my money to my friend account but some problems in internet I feel bad I went to payu website and registered my complaint after 10min some person called me we are from payu money what may I help you I told to her their was some problem in my money transfer I want to transfer money its urgent he told we are help you I believed because he called from payu side so I have give my card and pin number and also I gave transfer account number after he told money success fully transfered I'm happy and I told thank sir after call will be disconnected then I'm called to my friend did u get money my friend told wait I'll check after some time my friend called me no money me told their was problem in website wait some hour . after one day no money transfer i have loss 3000rs .I'm complaint payu website how the my complaint highjacked from ur website through other person . Im feel bad plz refund my money .

Online recharge failed but money not transfered

Hi, I have recaharged my reliance netconnect+ on 22/07/2014 through PayU gateway. Recahrge failed but 800 Rs was not credited to my account. Reference number is: 76006

I transfer amount Rs.500 from PayUMoney to my bank account. Today afternoon(01 Oct 2015 12:27 PM). Till now i did not receive amount in my bank account. i send a mail to PayUMoney customer care center, i have only receive acknowledge. but not yet take any action. After 5hrs later i sent a another mail to same customer care email id, till now i did not get any response.
                              Oct 01, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got robbed by payUbiz . While booking my show at Bookmyshow.com i used the payU biz method. Without proceeding to the checkout...

Hi, I am trying to transfer amount from my payumoney account to my bank account but it is not allowing me to do so because of mobile number verification. I have lost my cellphone while travelling abroad and there is no possibility to re-issue same sim provider and number (as I am staying abroad now). So, I have emailed Payumoney regarding mobile number update or do the email verification to authenticate me and allow me to transfer my money to bank account. But Payumoney team is harassing and denying me to transfer the amount which is against the rules and policies. Please take some action against payumoney as early as possible, which will also help other people facing the same issue. Regards, Saurabh Agrawal
                                Sep 28, 2015

Sep 28, 2015
                                Updated by samthescintillating
                                For any updates, please contact me on
                                [protected]@gmail.com

Transaction Id[protected] I have tried to book a bus ticket from redbus through payumoney but for some reason the booking got failed at redbus. Rs 875 is deducted frommy credit card for this transaction. Redbus has refunded the money back to payumoney account but payumoney has not yet refunded it to my credit card. While contacting customer care, they are saying there is no option to refund money to credit card. Now I am forced to keep that money in payumoney wallet. Later they are saying there is an option to transfer money to my bank account by providing my account number in their website. I am not convinced to share my bank account details to such a company. Also, I don't think it's proper to transfer money used from credit card to a bank account. Finally, now my money is stuck and I am forced to transact again through payumoney to utilize my money stuck at payumoney wallet.
                                  Sep 25, 2015

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir, As I booking My Cinema Ticket, PayU Money took my amount and My bank balance also deducted today morning at 10.00 am but still i am receive any future ticket details and not return my deducted amount. I try to customer care but not response to me, So Please take and Check this. FRI : Payment Id : 67890009 Payment Date/Time :[protected]:52:15.0 Merchant Order id : MOBAND2/[protected]/1 Thank You