Pepperfry

Thu 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 09:00 am - 12:00 am

Pepperfry related photos (676)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Pepperfry Complaints & Reviews

Pepperfry — no delivery even after 18 days. poor quality of response to escalation [Resolved]

vimalym
Order No.[protected], order placed 12th October 2014 Item: Nilkamal Corner Cabinet - 2 Door Maroon ColorSKU: BB1200466-S-PM2370...

srinidcusa
My order number is[protected]. Pepperfry was supposed to ship the item by 28th Oct, 2014. As nothing happened by that time, and since I didn't receive any communication from Pepperfry, I called their customer care number. Agent said he will raise a complaint, and they will contact me with in 48 hours (!!!). I requested him to connect me to the supervisor, and he refused to do that. He said a supervisor will call me with in 48 hours (!!!). I asked him to provide the new shipment date, and he said he needs 48 hours to answer that question!!! The following day, I tried my luck again by calling their customer care, and a lady answered. The parrot repeated the same answers! At this stage, I am doubtful that they are doing any thing about the order. I got the feeling that they are just hanging up the call and not acting on my requests at all. These people are taking the customers for a ride. Since they need a month or two to ship the products, they are locking the customer in to the transaction by first taking the money. Once the money is in their hands, they are moving as if they have all the time in the world. There is no accountability, no hurry, just some canned answers like - we will get back with in 48 hours. Every time I call, I am hearing this 48 hours . Bottomline - Avoid this company like plague!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 01, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 08, 2015
Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I believe the product is delivered. Please feel free to write in to me for any concerns or illuminations pertaining this order. Would consider your strong feedback and make sure this wont happen in future with you or any of our customers. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

pank
    I ordered an Electric Iro from Pepperfry after comparing the rates from other websites.I ahad never earlier used pepperfry.com but sinve they were giving a deal with the cheapest price for same product as compared to other websites. Before the delivery date of the order, I got a mail from pepperfry that the order has been cancelled and a refund is processed.I was disappointed because I was expecting the product and did not buy it locally.anyways I somehow was OK.but to my surprise the order got delivered next day to my place. I was quite amused, but when I opened the packing, the product turned out to be defective and non-working. I immediately wrote them an email that its faulty product . they asked me to use Refund Link from their website.but it was not working(they may be doing it intentionally) . when I wrote to them with all details.they first asked a picture of non working product.I sent them the pic. next I did not got any response for over 4-5 days.I was furious .sent them email again.No reply. Finally I called their Customer Care.that guy put m eon hold for more than 10 minutes and di not bother to reply.I disconnected the phone and called again. This time that stupid did not pick the call and some other lady answered.when I explained my problem.she put m eon hold for about 4-5 minutes for checking the status.then finally told that Refund has been processed and it may take 7-8 working days.but since I did not got it yet.she checked again and said they will have to do it now and it will take next 7-8 days. I somehow managed to keep my tongue on hold.and said OK. But today I got an email from them saying that they have processed the refund.and if I say that its not received.they asked me to send a Bank statement of my account. They are themselves such a cheaters and have no trust on customers.and they have no system to track the payment is don or Not.they are so stupid that nobody knwos whats happenning. Please be aware that they may be bigger frauds to get your Bank Details and then rob your bank. Do not fall prey to their cheap prices, they are here for cheating and taking people's money.when I searched on Google about Pepperfry complaint.I came to know that I am not alone.they are in a Cheating Business and many have been cheated. Regards pankaj
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 29, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 08, 2015
    Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. It is only through your feedback that we’re able to maintain and where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valuable customers. We’re very disappointed to read of your experience with Pepperfry and apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had. We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Request you to please help us with your order ID so we can trace the problem and help you with a resolution. Waiting for your revert. Regards, Team Pepperfry.
    I ordered an Electric Iron from Pepperfry after comparing the rates from other websites.I ahad never earlier used pepperfry.com but sinve they were giving a deal with the cheapest price for same product as compared to other websites.

pankaj

Pepperfry — item not received [Resolved]

deelippd
      I had ordered a ladder on 11th October by paying Rs 1858.00 against order number #[protected]. However the item has not been...

Anshumanxhazarika
      Dear All, I have placed a order of Home Taylor black wall shelf order id[protected] in 7th oct /14 and have paid through net banking. i have called the call centre twice but they are unable to give me any proper feedback.Till now i have not received any confirmation from their site. They are wasting my money and time.Please suggest me . Thanks, Anshuman Hazarika
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 28, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Anshumanxhazarika Nov 03, 2014
      pl;ease update, till now am not get my stff
      Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
      Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. It is only through your feedback that we’re able to maintain and where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valuable customers. We’re very disappointed to read of your experience with Pepperfry and apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had. We believe your concern is resolved. However, if it is still unresolved feel free to write in to us, we will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

Shivangi_Sharma
        Hii I have placed an order (Surya Gas) dated 16 Oct -14. order id is[protected] . I paid at the same time. Expected delivery date was 21 Oct-14. As of now i dint get any product. I do not remember how many times i called to pepperfry customer care.. People are least bother about this concern they were like ma'am we are working over this etc etc. I just dont get this what the hell they are working on it. It just a simple product delivery what a big deal. I paid for that i am asking for my product. This is the service of pepperfry. Poor service !! Even i mailed thrice no reply from there end. This is the service.!!

Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
        Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. It is only through your feedback that we’re able to maintain and where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valuable customers. We’re very disappointed to read of your experience with Pepperfry and apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had. We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

Japun
          I am writing in regards to my Order[protected]. I placed my order on 13 Oct 2014 and it was to be delivered on 22 Oct 2014. I got a confirmation email from my Account manager that it has been shipped on 14 Oct and will be delivered positively by 22 Oct 2014. But till date I have not received the same or any information that where is my product. I have contacted customer care number of times and same reply if given every time that it would be delivered in a day. I am very disappointed with Pepperfry and their services. I was expecting some professionalism in their work but sorry to say it’s not there. I would really appreciate if i get a quick reply / call from a concern person on the same. Regards, JV
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 25, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 06, 2015
          Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience caused, disappointed to hear about the unpleasant experience that you had. We definitely take this as a feedback and will flag this to our team.We will make sure it doesn't happen with any of our customers henceforth. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

Varsha285
            I must say, pepperfry has very bad customer service. My first experience has been the worst, will communicate this to all those my near ones who are about to order from this so called online platform. I want my money back, keep your product with you only, have you ever seen any online platform taking so long delivery time. My order no fyi[protected].
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 22, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
            Dear Customer, Apologies for the unsatisfactory experience that you have had with the purchase. We take this strong feedback and will have it cascaded to the peers to ensure no such event henceforth. We hope our team would have ended up resolving the concern though. Should you still feel the concern is unresolved, please drop us a note and we'll get things fixed. Do write to us in case any further issues. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

sent2vipi
              I had ordered a product from PepperFry and the payment was made. The product is not delivered yet. The order was done in August 2nd week. I tried contacting them, but their response was disappointing. Their customer service is pathetic. I had requested for cancellation on sep 14 and they haven't responded yet. Order number is[protected] I recommend every one not to use this brand.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 29, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T P VENUGOPALAN
                I have ordered for product on 24/08/2014. I have received SMS informing the order is shipped on 25/08/2014 through Fedex. During 1st week of Sep 2014 I have called their office and discussed with their representative and informed the parcel has not yet reached. Subsequently I have started viewing the trackin in Fedex and it is in Cochin for more than one week. Pepperfry neither have checked or taken pain to check whether the customer, who has already spent the money, and waiting for the product has received the item. I am contacting Fedex for the last four days for the status and they inform me 99% it will be delivered today. Please tell me why I should choose PEPPERFRY online for my needs. Most unorganised, irresponsible Organisation I have come across. Don't you have any system to verify all your order have been fulfilled. I have repeatedly informed when I called your representative to cancel my order as you are unfit for this business, by not organising delivery in time. Still I request you to return my money as a responsible Seller and to call me at +91-[protected]. I don't think you have any single reason to prove why I cannot cancel my order after waiting for 18 long days. I also really don't understand why you are using such an irresponsible courier to effect delivery to your customers. I am raising this complaint as this was not yet delivered i.e. today 17/09/2014. PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEPPERFRY ONLINE...
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 17, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Mr. Venugopalan,

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your feedback. Please e-mail your tracking number and contact details (Name, email ID and number) on [protected]@fedex.com, our customer care executive will revert to you at the earliest.

Team FedEx India

Pepperfry — Non refund of money [Resolved]

ashish124356
                  I have ordered one chair from pepperfry and I requested to cancel the same, I had given the request for the cancellation after...

Pepperfry — Non-delivery of product [Resolved]

ashmi.bose
                  Order#[protected] and pepperfry complaint no. 00613156. Over the days I have spoken to innumerable customer service executives...

Harpreet Juneja
                  I placed an order for a shoe rack. On website they mentioned 4 to 5 days time. Post speaking to their customer service i came to know that they misguide their customers by mentioning shipment days instead of delivery time on their website. Someone ask them y would a customer be bothered for THEIR shipment time????? we will only be bothered with delivery time !!! they CHEAT you and dont even bother to call and inform that they will take more time After almost 2 weeks of ordering they now told me they will take 5 working days more. And thats when i called them to re check where has my order reached. NEVER ORDER WITH THEM !!!
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 10, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                  Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. It is only through your feedback that we’re able to maintain and where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valuable customers. We’re very disappointed to read of your experience with Pepperfry and apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had. We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Request you to please help us with your order ID so we can trace the problem. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

Sanyal Siddhartha
                    I am not being informed about the delay delivary regarding my order while i called to the customer care they not even given me right information and also they have lack of info about my order. Today i had chat with a customer care and came to know that my order will be delay.

Unexpected service from pepperfry which i chose it because of google advise me that this site is the best in india to get online furniture. But now not satisfied about its primary service.
                    Well finger cross and hope for get my product as not broken or without any damage.

Kind regards,
                    Siddhartha sanyal
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 08, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                    Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. It is only through your feedback that we’re able to maintain and where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valuable customers. We’re very disappointed to read of your experience with Pepper fry and apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had. We believe that the concern is resolved, if incase your concern is still unresolved, request you to please help us with your order ID so we can trace the problem.We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

Komal Sharma
                      Order#[protected] from PepperFry. Order two items.. their website showed a Saturday delivery and hence gave my home address. They came three days later on a Tuesday after 11 AM when I was in office. I asked them to come before 11 AM the next day. Nobody came for the next 3 days. Then came the long weekend. All three days - Friday, Saturday, Sunday - I was at home. They came on Sunday and did the partial delivery. That is they delivered only 1 item. Its Tuesday today and I haven't received my second item yet. I have called them numerous times, they just say "sorry for the inconvenience caused" and then move on. Nobody has called be to check if I have received the order or not. In fact, I am getting emails asking me to provide my feedback on "order I just received". So they don't even know that I haven't received my order. How ridiculous can it get?
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Sep 02, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                      Dear Customer, At Pepperfry we do not intent to disappoint our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern. While our apologies may not lessen the inconvenience caused to you, we sincerely extend the same. We agree that such standards of service are not acceptable and will take care that such lapses do not recur. We will trace the root cause of the problem and we will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Regards, Team Pepperfry

SK2803
                        Pepperfry the most pathetic and non serious non committed website ever.I had ordered a table on 5th august 2014 and today is 02 sep 2014, havnt received yet.Despited numerous complaints and ample mails i got a call on 17 august from the ceo team that the product for sure would be delivered in a day or two.Then on the committed day i get a call "mam truck left without your product".What a joke guys...But no delivery.

Then again i get a mail "mam the product did not get through the quality check & we assure our customers about quality"again no delivery.

After few day i again get a call "mam we wil deliver the product for sure and if the warehouse dsnt do i will deliver it in my personal car, ceo's team member stated.They are the most irresponsible team.Please do not trust this website.

Order only through fabfurnish, they are trustworthy.I made a mistake on trying this portal.

Now i dont want the product and dont want my refund even.They are pathetic.

Aravinkr
                          I placed order on 17th June, 2014. We have not received the Item till date. I don't have words to describe how bad the service is and the customer support team is. Every day some one picks the call and asks for 2 days time and this is still continuing.No.1 Cheaters online. Please stay away from Pepperfry.com and save your money.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Aug 21, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                          Dear Customer, At Pepperfry we do not intent to disappoint our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern. While our apologies may not lessen the inconvenience caused to you, we sincerely extend the same.We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Regards, Team Pepperfry
                          Here is my Order No.[protected]. Status shows it is delivered but no body in the support team knows where it is delivered and on what basis did they update the status as delivered. I am asking for at least a signed receipt or something to validate the delivery they don't have anything.

Satbachan Singh
                            This is regarding order No ORDER #[protected] Complaint # 00590733. Order received a month ago which was a defective piece. Complained the same with pepperfry . There is no resolution till now. The return cost of the product is more than the product. Continusely following up with them . The only reply get is "Have Patience". There is no resolution till now and it's more than a month. Request every one never to purchase from pepperfry. They have the worst service and customer care. They are frauds who sends defective pieces

Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                            Dear Customer, At Pepperfry we do not intent to disappoint our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern. While our apologies may not lessen the inconvenience caused to you,We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. We believe your concern is resolved if incase, it is still unresolved, do write in to us. Regards, Team Pepperfry

Peeali Sarkar
                              I had ordered furniture's worth INR 16000 approx. On 9th July 2014. One dinning table worth INR 7499 which was about to be shipped on 23rd July 2014 and a wardrobe worth INR INR 7000 on 20th July 2014 which was about to be shipped on 30th July 2014. But till date I havn't received the products and whenever I call the customer care executives they do not have proper information about the whereabouts of the products. Since last 20 days, whenever I call them they inform me that i will receive the products in next 7-10 days but till now I havn't received the products.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Aug 20, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Pepperfry Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2015
                              Dear Customer, At Pepperfry we do not intent to disappoint our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern. While our apologies may not lessen the inconvenience caused to you, we sincerely extend the same. We agree that such standards of service are not acceptable and will take care that such lapses do not recur. We will be in touch with you to redress the issues you’ve raised. Request you to please help us with your order ID so we can trace the root cause of the problem. Regards, Team Pepperfry.

disgusted_me
                                On this website I made two orders - when I tried to cancel the orders because I had to adjust my expenses for the month 1) they made me call back 5 times in 2 days to ensure that my order was cancelled 2) they mentioned a 5 % cancellation charges that is not visible anywhere on the website while making the order 3) more charges levied on furniture but no such information put up before hand anywhere My cancellation is still not done and is taking more time Don't make any transactions or do business with this company - they are only out to fleece their users and customers

[Aug 19, 2014] Pepperfry customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.