Pepperfry

Thu 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 09:00 am - 12:00 am

Pepperfry related photos (676)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Pepperfry Complaints & Reviews

Subash Bidare
My order number is[protected].
It was to be delivered within 7 days, but I get an email & sms that its delayed - and will informed about further status 3 days later, that is no guarantee if it will be dispatched at all!! this is informed to me on the 9th day!!! What were they doing all this while??? Didnt they know it would get delayed?? They would have - but they didnt bother to inform me - the customer! When contacted the customer support has the same lame things to say - its a weekend, it may be dispatched, but not updated due to the weekend!! Didnt they know a weekend is coming?? They should have informed me much earlier that there may be delays due the weekend. This is no way to handle customers, they are not proactive, they are very lame and there is definitely no intent shown to adhere to the promise made or even rectify it.
Pathetic Service - Shame, I would definitely not recommend it to anybody, in fact will tell everyone I know - not to use it.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and have initiated a refund on this order which will reflect in your account in the next 7-8 working days. The details will be mailed to you in the next 2 days.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you will give us another chance in the future to serve you better.

Team PepperFry
I fully agree with pathetic service and delivery by Pepperfry. They have just kept my money since more than a month. I have placed orders worth around Rs. 10000 a month back. I have received only 2 products of just Rs. 300 and remaining 9700 has been eaten by Pepperfry. They are enjoying interest on the amount collected from customers.

Alok Dhuria

harshpratap2005
    This is regarding Order Id[protected] made at Pepperfry.com on November 28, 2012. The product – KOMFI COTTON SET OF 2 PREMIUM SOFT PILLOWS – under this order is not delivered to me till date.

The company Pepperfry mentioned that they send the product through DTDC Courier via AWB number Z77725193 on December 3, 2012. But after not getting product after waiting a long time, I made complaint to both DTDC Courier and Pepperfry. Till date they did not deliver me the product. But I am completely shocked when I see that DTDC courier updated in their Tracking details that consignment is delivered on December 13, 2012, the name of person receiving courier was not mentioned, because the truth is that they did not deliver the consignment and updating fake delivery details on their website. DTDC is thus a big Fraud company and is cheating customers.

I already reported matter to Pepperfry.com and DTDC by email but till date DTDC or Pepperfry not replied to my email as well as they are not taking my complaint seriously and interested in eating my hard earned money. This is completely a cheating. Since I purchased item from Pepperfry, so its duty of pepperfry to tackle matter with DTDC and deliver product to me, but they are not able to do the same.

I will wait till December 25, 2012 for the product or the Refund of amount paid with 500 INR as compensation towards all the kind of inconveniences occurred to me in dealing with this company, otherwise I will take strict Legal action against both DTDC courier and Pepperfry.com including firing F.I.R. against them in Police Station, firing Civil Suit against Pepperfry.com and Criminal Suit against DTDC courier as well as reporting complete matter in Media…

Expecting the Resolution of the matter…

Meera Singh
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Contact Number: (+[protected], [protected]

Thank You for highlighting. Please contact our service manager desk on Facebook on the below link
    You can also contact our customer support team on[protected] and email us on: [protected]@pepperfry.com

Team Pepperfry
    Till date This company not refunded my money. This company is 100% Fraud...

dhingra.rajat
      This was the first and the last time I shopped with PEPPERFRY who have been making people nothing more than victims of their scam. And I am not the only one writing such a review about them. I was enlightened about them while googling through reviews. I think I have been duped by them and my ignorance of missing such review for pepperfry. We all I reckon are spending enormous time on the website finding deals but what a waste of energy and money when you come across sites like PEPPERFRY who have a appetite to relish on your money.
      Once you order from them either partial products are delivered or you receive tampered packages which are refunds as points to be redeemed in 15 days. Why not refund the complete amount instead of forcing customers to buy in 15 days time with your points that too isn't foolproof. You might end up ordering a product which isn't available for delivery where you have to wait for another refund credited to your account and then buy something from them in 15 days.
      The most ever pathetic site ever visited in all online shopping sites.
      I had to order something for over 2000 to avail of an offer of a Rs 700 discount. I required diapers for my kid and just to end up over 2000 I ordered "STEELCRAFT FRUIT BOWL -SMALL" which wasnt necessary for me at all. Now the latter was delivered while the one which was desired the most wasn't delivered and without informing me the points were credited to my account.
      Order Id:[protected]
      PAMPER ACTIVE BABY M 82+8 X 2 - Never delivered nor informed and points credited without informing
      STEELCRAFT FRUIT BOWL -SMALL X 1 - Delivered

Second order was placed from my wife's account
      Order Id:[protected]
      Adidas Deo Combo For Men (Set Of Five) X 1 - Tampered Empty Box delivered, points refunded, informed as the issue was raised from my end and no money back

Since not being informed I mistakenly made a similar DEO purchase from the former account without being aware that the points credited were from my other purchase which wasn't delivered. I requested them to either redeliver the diapers and adjust the points from the other account points for the DEO purchase which couldnt happen. The same diapers price has escalated to Rs 100 more than what I paid earlier. Now you dont have anyone to lookout for and what you hear from the customer care is the same old jargon which ends up sounding like "We are quite happy to inform you sir PEPPERFRY has made an addition to the pool of fools".
      I would highly recommend everyone surfing through their site for any purchase to stay away or else become a victim and find yourself writing such a review in vain on this/similar sites or crying your heart out with your money going through the drain. It wont even be doomsday when I might end up on this site again.
      PEPPERFRY great Marketing worst Services.
      I would request all duped by PEPPERFRY to come together and approach the consumer court to file a compliant against them.
      My email id: dhingra.[protected]@gmail.com

Pepperfry.com — expired medicine sold costing 1,099 rupees [Resolved]

vikas41
        ordered Nature's bounty vitamins for the Hair from pepperfry.com , costing 1099 , Payed money by net banking on 1/12/12...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

harshpratap2005
        I had ordered an product - BIS Hallmarked Yellow Gold 22kt Shiva Chain 16 Inches - from Pepperfry.com on October 5, 2012 (Order Number[protected]. After a long wait and follow-up, they delivered the product very late. When I receive the product, I found it of different in specification to what they mentioned in the product description in their website at time of order.

The Gold Weight was mentioned 4.00 Gms. I ordered chain of Gold weight as per my budget. But the product they delivered to me weighted 3.85 Grams Gold only, as per the Certificate received along with product. That certificate is also attached to this complaint. It should be noted that Pepperfry had also sended Precious Jewellery Products of Less weight earlier to me also in other orders. This particular product was shown in an offer on their homepage, seeing that i recommended this offer to many of my friends. Every of my friend who order this product from them receive product of less Gold weight ranging from 3.82 to 3.87 Grams. This clears that they intentionally cheating customers first by making offers and second by sending products of less Gold Weight.

I had complaint to them in time. After a lot of emails and followup, they said that difference in Gold weight is 372 Rs only and they sended me some pepper points for difference in Gold weight. Such Pepper points are useless and not acceptable to me. I clearly mentioned in my complaint to them that i will accept Refund of difference by Credit to bank account only. There is no value of Pepper points, as these peoples sends coupons of 500, 550, etc regularly every 2-3 days to email. As such there is no value of Pepper points...I have maded purchase by hard earned money, so they should refund in Ruppess only...

Further they also calculated the compensation of very less amount. The product price was 14500 INR at time of order. The Difference in Grammage is 0.15 Gms (22Kt. Gold). They have to refund the Gold cost as well as proportionate cost of Making Charges. The Original product Price (For 4 Gm Gold Chain) at time of order was 14500.

For 0.15 Gm Gold difference the proportionate amount in Ruppes is 543.75 INR considering both the Gold difference and proportionate making charges.

They have to refund minimum of 1043.75 INR (543.75 Plus 500 Rs compensation for all the kinds of inconveniences caused to me till date in dealing with them) towards the difference in Product manufactured and delivered by their company, in the original mode of payment and not By Pepper Points. I can wait for same by next 3 days only. In within 3 days, if their company fail to refund the amount, i have to move the matter in Consumer Court. This Refund amount asked by me is only acceptable in within next 3 days, after which i will claim amount in consumer court that will be consisting of every kind of losses occurred to me by transacting with this company...

It should be noted that The pepper points issued by them were not utilized by me and I already emailed to them that same is unacceptable to me, but they did not replied me by now...

Thank You...

Harsh Pratap Singh.
        Contact Number [protected]
        EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Order Number[protected]

Pepperfry — Regarding Cancelled order [Resolved]

Kannanj1213
          I used to receive lot of discount coupons from pepperfry.com in my email. On Nov 26 I tried placing an order for Sandisk 16gb...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

anil_ch002
          I have ordered (order no[protected] a sony digital camera from pepperfry 4th nov 2012 at that time their was 1gm gold coin offered by pepperfry as promotional gift so i have purchased this camera from this site. They have promised to dispatched the coin within 10 working days but till date they don't do it? I have talked to the customer care rep. telephonic/live chat but still they didn't dispatched my gift offer and even they don't tell me what is the reason. Plz help me what to do for these cheater people?

pradeepverma82
            i had ordered a electric tandoor (inpro) from pepperfry.com, my order no is[protected]. but to my surprise they had sent me a manufacturing defective electric tandoor and more important it is not INPRO brand.
            height of shamefulness was when i asked them to replace the item they told me to send the product back to them . they were without any answer when i asked them that its your mistake and why should i pay for it.

kindly take action against such fraud websites else more people can lose their money

webmastertos
              I had ordered a watch from them on 6th October 2012, beating order number[protected], until date I have still not received the same and only thing I get to hear from them is that we have escalated it,I fail to understand the reason of delay
              I had ordered 5 items from online shopping portal Pepperfry.com on October 12th, 2012. The portal had promised to ship products within 7 working days whereas other shopping sites promises 2,3 days delivery time.

I did not receive any items for the next one week and when I called then, the first reason they cited was 7 working days which does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays it seems. I waited for 7 "working days" and when I contacted them again there were apologies and "will be shipped soon" dialogues.

Finally my first item got shipped only on 18th October and the tracking details showed that the item was offloaded due to security reasons twice and finally it was delivered to us on 25th October . The second item got shipped on 28th October and we got it on 1st November.

I am still waiting for the other 3 items and I have not been given any proper response after repeated queries. I have also attached the email from them for reference.

I would like to point that I shop frequently online and sites like Yebhi, Jabong, Flipkart etc do an immediate delivery. As an example, I ordered some items on the same day I ordered in Pepperfry.com (12th October) and I received all of them on 14th October. At last I would like to conclude by cautioning online shoppers on not using pepperfry.com.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              From: Pepperfry Support <[protected]@pepperfry.com>
              Date: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM
              Subject: Re: Re: Re: Pepperfry: Shipment #[protected] for Order #[protected]EC-19367) (EC-21607)
              To: "[protected]@gmail.com" <[protected]@gmail.com>

Thank you for writing to us.
              We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I have escalated this issue on priority.
              Be rest assured we will get back to you with an update and will ship your order as soon as possible.
              For any further details call us @ our number[protected].. We are available from 8am to midnight.

William
              [protected][protected][protected]
              From: [protected]@gmail.com
              Sent:[protected]:37:15
              Subject: Re: Re: Pepperfry: Shipment #[protected] for Order #[protected]EC-19367)

Out of 5 items I have ordered, only 2 have been shipped, that too after 20 days.
              Please refund the remaining asap.

Chandramohan

Thank You for highlighting. If your query has not been resolved yet, please contact our service manager on Facebook on the below link

Team Pepperfry

Trust your conversation with our team was satisfactory, and your query has been resolved. Once again apologies for the inconvenience caused.

ashadechu4
                I placed an order for a wooden cabinet.
                ORDER # DATE SHIP TO SHIPPED IN ORDER TOTAL STATUS
                [protected]/10/12 ASHA SARATHY 18 WORKING DAYS* RS.7,649 SHIPPED

They did not ship in 18 working days. As there were many holidays I exercised patience and called them on 28th. They sent me a mail on 12th November saying that

Dear Asha Sarathy,
                We'd like to inform you that the following items from your order on Pepperfry.com have been shipped.
                YOUR ORDER[protected]
                Your Shipment for the below mentioned products has been dispatched via *Gati You can track the shipment with AWB No.[protected]*

I kept trying on Gati and got invalid number from their website. I called pepperfry to inquire and they blamed Gati for not updating the site due to the Diwali holiday. I chated with Neha from Gati on 15th November, and she asked me to get the scanned copy of the docket copy of Gati from Pepperfry and forward it to [protected]@gatikwe.comwith receiver's number and address. I sent this copy pasted chat transcription to these email addresses [protected]@pepperfry.com and [protected]@pepperfry.com yesterday and I still have not got any reply from them. I have written 7 mails so far and have not received any correct information. I have called them and chated with them everyday, but all for nothing. I think their chat and call centers are outsourced and we will not get anyone who really knows anything.

I think, they have sent me a false email stating that they have sent my shipment through Gati as they had far exceeded their shipping time.

Following is the chat transcription which happened today, so that you will know what to expect.
                Welcome to Pepperfry ! Please wait for your chat to get connected. Please do not click on the "x" button at the end of the chat. Click on "End Chat & Leave Feedback" and fill the survey up! Help us do better :)

The team is currently busy assisting others. Thanks for your patience. We will be with you shortly.
                You are now chatting with 'Lara'
                Lara: Hello, Welcome to Pepperfry. How are you doing today?
                Asha: not good. as i feel cheated by u people
                Lara: How may I help you today?
                Asha: Please check the status of my order numbr. Please do not tell me something which I can check myself in the website.
                Lara: Please wait while I check this information for you.
                Lara: I am working on your query. Please allow me some more time.
                Asha: Do u think I have no other work other than sitting everyday in front of your chat window waiting for someone to respond. I am copy pasting all your responses and I am going to put it up in every review sites available. Not only that, I am going to write a long blog too about inefficiency and dishonesty practiced by your store. How many days since you have said that it has been shipped and I still cannot track it and all my mails have gone unanswered.
                Lara: We are really sorry for the same.
                Lara: However as even i am unable to track your order i will be raising a case for the same and the concerned department will get in touch with you in 24 to 48hrs.
                Asha: Sorry is not enough. Either give me the details or put me through someone who is in position to answer me. If this is an outsourced chat center, just say so.
                Asha: Another 24 to 48 hrs? Are you kidding me? Do u have any clue when it was booked. I am going to file a consumer case.
                Asha: All o[censored] said the same thing
                Lara: We are working on your problem.
                You are not currently in a chat session. Please wait while your chat gets connected.
                As you can see, she abruptly cut the chat line. Fake names. All are Kevin, Lara and Samanthas. What is wrong with Indian names? Are we some westerners they try to fool?

I have bought so many things from them and I still get very good offers but I am not going to order anything until I get my cabinet and even then I will be cautious in future.
                my order

Sharma
                  Order No:[protected]

I've ordered OPPO CERVICAL COLLAR from pepperfry.com on 17/10/12 for Rs 975

when I recieved the product on Oct 27 I found out that the actual MRP is Rs 495.

This is a big cheating from pepperfry.com!!!

deepa70
                    I ordered for a Beanless Ball from Pepperfry.com on 7th October, 2012 and they have delivered it today but instead they have delivered a China Made LED Torch..I was not home so my mother received the shipment so she couldnt check it at that point. This is utter nonsense and really a big fraud and the best part is they have also send the payment invoice along with it which is clearly mentioning about the beanless ball. I tried getting in touch with their customer support and they had told me to send the pictures on some address which I had requested them to mail me but they declined to do so. I have tried to get back to them again but failed to do so. Now I have this torch and no idea of how to get my money back or get a replacement.

Deepak

Wrong shipment..Ordered Beanless Ball, Delivered China Made LED torch
                    Wrong shipment..Ordered Beanless Ball, Delivered China Made LED torch
                    Thank You for highlighting. If your query hasn’t been resolved yet and to get help on the return process, please contact our customer support team on[protected] and email us on: [protected]@pepperfry.com

muditagrwal
                      I placed an order for a pair of headphones on pepperfry.com on 16-Sep-2012. The website mentioned delivery in 7 working days so I did not bother to call them up until 26-Sep-2012. when i did so after 26th Sep, my call was never answered as i was kept on hold for more than 10-15 minutes, repeatedly. I tried to connect their 'Live Chat' option and finally got a reply after waiting 15 minutes (mind you, the time taken quoted is not being exaggerated). When i asked for an explanation as to why my product was not shipped, they simply said that they have not been able to procure it from their vendor. On insisting they finally said that they have raised a complaint to their concerned department. I asked for the complaint number and they denied sharing that saying i can just use my order number for any information.

I was told that the product would we shipped in max 48 hours after that. 2 days after that, i got a mail saying my order has been cancelled. I again connected to the Live Chat, waited 15 minutes as usual and asked for an explanation. They had none. When i asked for refund, they said that pepper points would be credit to my account and there will be no refund.

So, basically they are taking physical cash from us, in the name of delivering us goods for cheap, cancelling our orders and then giving us 'pepper points' to use on a website that never delivers what we order. The icing on the top is that these so called 'pepper points', which are provided against the cash payment we make, are valid only for 15days, after which you can kiss your hard-earned money goodbye.

Something needs to be done asap to teach them a lesson.

Simply pathetic website. Simply pathetic Customer service. Simply pathetic way to treat the Consumers.
                      I think we should have to go for grahak surksha, is it right option?

Vinodh.G
                        Hi there
                        I have ordered an item with order number:[protected] on 13 Sep' 12 in http://www.pepperfry.com/ , I have paid for the item through online payment mode,
                        after paying for item the www.pepperfry.com site displays order successful and shipped in 7 working days but still the product is not delivered and there is no information given for tracking the ordered item,

Vinodh

Product Not Delivered

Kadri_shoeb
                          the below mentioned order was placed on the website on 4 September 2012 and delivery tine was 7 working days. But till date 18 September I have not received the product. After repeated complaints by phone and email, no response from the company.

Feel cheated and commitment of delivery did not meet.

Order Id Date Name Shipping within Amount
                          00255728 9/4/12 Shoeb Kadri 7 Working Days* Rs.587

Sonika Singh
                            Dear,

Team Pepperfry..

This is regarding my order no :[protected]

I had ordered for Anna Andre Paris Floralina EdT + Deo Gift Set from your site on 23/8/2012 of 760/- , which was delivered to me with some other wrong product of 164/- value on 25/08/2012.when i contacted your customer care with request for refund of my money to my S/B A/C but they denied for the same and told me it is now not possible as per their terms and conditions & i was advised to return the product and for that i was promised with refund in form of peperpoints i.e 760 + 500 (as Compensation )= 1260 PP + courier expenses (Rs.50/-) then i agreed to same but dishearteningly.
                            I followed the procedures as advised and returned it thru Blazeflash couriers limited, AWB no:[protected].

In return I was credited with only 760 PP on 5th sept, i was surprised and i called CC 10-15 times(6 days) regarding additional 500 points as promised but every time they refused for the same and denied for any such kind of promises done.but floor In charge Nancy agreed and committed the mistake done by Pepperfry and agreed to give that 500 PP(within 48 hours Max.) which was initiated on 11/09/2012.

But that 500 PP was never credited to my a/c for which i called to your CC abt 15-20 times(5-6 days), and every time every CCE assured me that it will take some more hours and one of them advised me to talk to Mr.Vikram.. so i talked to Mr. Vikram ( team manager ) and surprisingly , he was not at all helpful to me but was rude and in denial mode for everything and in place of giving additional points,rudely told me for refund of Rs 460/- to my bank account( if done so, i want my money a/w appropriate interests) ,but i was again very disheartened.

Now,today , what i can see as your customer that my Rs 760/- (A/w 300PP) is stuck in your banks for about last 1 month and i was unnecessary harassed with wrong product sent to me by your end and i took all the pain to pack it and sent i back and then falling into vicious cycle of calling your customer care ( I have all call recordings saved in my handset since beginning ) , and at last i am very disheartened after shopping from your site for which i got a lot of mental trauma and unnecessary tension to my and Dr.Vivek's (since beginning he is attending all issues/calls regarding mine order from his number [protected]) life, for which now i am planning to raise this issue in consumer court/ forums.

( Dr Shruti Singh )
                            phone no : +91- [protected]
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            I too have very bad experience with pepperfry.com. I would request all viewer never to go for this site. For purchase they will run after you but after payment they will never entertain your complaint. I have strong belief that basic motto of the company is to loot innocent online puchaser.

Maleega Thogit
                              hi, i ordered 2 PRODUCTS on PEPPERFRY ON 10TH AUG’12,ORDER NO:#[protected], THEY MAILED AFTER A WEEK DAT ONE OF D ITEM OUT OF STOCK, AND SENT A COUPON NO REFUND. BY USING THAT COUPON I ORDERED 2 PRODUCTS AGAIN BUT THEN IM IN NEED TO CANCEL D ORDER WITHIN DAY, WHEN I ASKED THEM TO CANCEL AND REFUND THEY REFUSED, AND STILL NO CANCELLATION, ASKING TO WAIT FOR 2 MORE DAYS, ALREADY I SPENT RS.600 IN THESE ORDERS BUT DIDN’T RECEIVE ANY ITEMS FROM PEPPERFRY, VERY BAD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. I HAD DONE SHOPPING WITH FLIPKART, HOMESHOP18,EBAY ALL THOSE ARE GOOD BUT, FIRST TIME IN PEPPERFRY, I THINK I BE CHEATED BY PEPPERFRY ORDERS. NOW IM ASKING TO CANCEL ALL MY ORDERS AND ASKING FOR REFUND FOR MORE THAN A WEEK BUT NO RESPONSE, *THEY SAYS REFUND INITIATED ON 20TH AUG BUT NO REFUND YET, IN OTHER SHOPPING WEBSITES IT WILL BE REFUND IN JUS 2DAYS, BUT PEPPERFRY IS CHEATS, PLZ DONT PREFER PEPPERFRY FRNDS.

rajgurualmas
                                I had ordered a softelsandwich maker from PEPPERFRY.COM Order no[protected] ON 3RD JULY 2012 but due to defects(was fuming) I had to return the product. The company till date has not refunded my money nor the courier charges.I have to call every alternate days and enquire about the refund status which has na null response
                                Strict actions should be taken against such online sits who play with customers trust and tolerance.

ovaisyusuf
                                  To whom it may concern,

I ordered few products from PEPPERFRY website on 29 July 2012. The delivery was in Delhi only which normally takes 1 to 2 days for delivery. It has been 11 days since I am waiting for the order. The address mentioned was my home address, which was always open of receiving the order. No one called me to confirm the address.

If your company is incapable of providing such a basic level of service then it is better that you shut down your business and save everyone of the pain of ordering through you.

The customer care executives first should be trained how to speak to a customer. Your attitude towards customer service is reflected by them and believe me this is one of the worst experiences I have. If you cannot afford a courier service or an in-house delivery team send it by normal post. Even that will reach before you will deliver.

Being a medical / health related product, it should have a priority over the others, but to access that your teams needs to apply their mind which i think they don't do or the don't have.

I am not done with you people because Il surly drag you to a consumer court and tell everyone about your service.

Thanks & Regards
                                  Ovais Yusuf
                                  +91.[protected] , [protected]

Pepperfry — Fraud -

Dhaval Parikh
                                    guys never buy from pepperfry. I tell you the reason I ordered a Prestige Omega Deluxe Fry Pan 240 mm with Lid from Pepperfry...