Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

Philips India — Product within warranty not repairing

Jennifer Mendonca Fernandes
I had bought a hand mixer from snap-deal on the Feb 27, 15 which I have hardly used for 6 to 7 times. On the Sep 23, 15 it...
Complaint category Appliances

sjawale
Complent no is PPUN[protected] i buy this tv before 10 month and its my 4th problem with philips LED TV, TV is Dead for 24 to 48 hrs and automatically restart. after 2 or 3 day again TV dead and same problem happen. was allready complaint to Phillips costumer cair rep. [protected] on 12 sep 2015, and the philips representative says technician will available with in 24 hrs. now 14 days passed, i was called more than 10 times but the represantive giving me same ans, technician will be avalable in nxt 24 hrs. this is mentally harrasment from philips service team. i dont know what to do and where have to go
Updated by sjawale Sep 25, 2015
today 25/09/2015 i recived SMS regarding my complaint no is desputed.
the new complaint no is PPUN[protected]
when i asked for why my complaint was desputed the philips rep says some poor statement.
this is harrasment

advbsc
    Dear Sir, Greetings of the day. A complaint was made on 09/09/15 vide complaint No. PGUR[protected]. Accordingly representative of your co visited my place and said that a card/ is to be replaced. He did not even touched any part nor used any instrument. We kept contacting him regularly he said your item is under transit. He visited us on 21/09/05 ater 10 days and used a chip and said I think entire card is to be replace, so I will come tomorrow morning and bring card and see if card is to be replaced. Otherwise, than entire display is to be changed. Dear sir the service provider is unprofessional. First day he even did not check or touched even any part and estimated. Second time he is under estimation of some part. Third day without even applying whatever he said he never reverted or reported to us. Today after waiting a lot we complaint to supervisor and area head of Haryana at 11:00 he said I will revert.. Again I called after waiting for his call at 1500hrs. He is saying I contacted the engineer and he said entire display is to be changed and esitmated will be send to you soon. Neither the engineer checked properly nor he said something to us. Now he is making false statement to company. I am sure that he estimate is imaginary. I request to set an inquire to establish the fact as these people are spoiling goodwill of philips India. My TV had same problem in February this year at that time also they changed two engineers both have different opinion and it took more than a month to finally change the card. (Second time in same year similar problem) Kindly initiate action. I could not utilise the services of TV and paying charges of dish TV due to them and mental harassment and agony is unbearable. This is purely unprofessional. (How much time is required to repair a TV?) Who is responsible for delay? My trust towards brand and such a poor service? How you will fulfill loss of consumer like us? Thanking you. Regards. Dr. BS Chauhan

Philips India — 29pfl4738/v7 led tv

Deepakhuchaiah
      Hi, Ref : refer Invoice 0/[protected]/018520. tax invoice 160v1316674 dt. 01/02/2015 from metro cash & carry. Purchased...
      Complaint category TVs

Tushar Patel
      Purchased Home theater system on 17th July, 2015, It has stop working on 22nd August 2015, I have logged the complaint on 24th to fix the issue, After so many followup and complaints still it is not being resolved and every times I have made fool by the service guys. Everytime they had given me the promise that within 2-3 days it would be resolved. but still I am waiting for someone from Philips to fix the issue. The cost of the products is Rs. 24000/-

Prashantsingh17091983
        It is such a ridiculous thing. .I bought philips tv 2 year back...now its display gone without any reason ..philips lcd tv is really bad. ..I am really disappointed with philips...you guys should provide a good service in tv...what's wrong..

Philips lcd tv display gone

medhatwal
          Dear philips My name is praveen and my phone no is [protected]. I am yesterday's go to your Gopal bari ajmer road jaipur services center . purchase new led tv stand . a girl attend for me and i m asking price led new tv stand but this girl talk with me bad manners. I m nervous this behavior for me. Thanks.
          your message is not clear. I assume you asked the girl the price of the TV and she replied rudely. There could have been a communication gap. approach some other girl in the shop and if the response is similar you can be assured that there is nothing wrong with your approach. If she is also rude then the problem maybe with your approach or your appearance.

Gagss
            Sir/Mam my registered mobile number on philips customer care is [protected].I complained 7 times on philips customer care or on philips service center many times regarding my philips blender but they failed to gave me the proper response or in repairing the product .I want to know is this the company means where customer satisfaction value is zero.Recently i complain on 7 or 8 sept then the agent said your complaint is lodged and within 48 hours executive calls you..but till today i didn't receive any call from them..And this is the seventh(7) time when i get frustated.will you please sort out this matter ..What is it..???

[Sep 15, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kaliudapi
              Guy from Bangalore 37 year old Mr. VAIBHAV IYENGAR accepts the marriage proposal with the girl. Then decides the dates of marriage with family consent. Makes girl talk to his long list of friends over phone and finally comes with a no saying no compatibility just as the dates for engagement and wedding are about to finalize. Family behave like very good and turn out to be utter fake. His name is Vaibhav Iyengar. Works for Philips and ciber company. He has 2 sisters Shruthi Manjunath and Divya Arjun. Everyone in family initially behave and sugar coat with nice words but r very cunning and clever. Girls please be aware.

[Sep 14, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Philips India — Philips trimmer not charging

gaurma
                When i connect trimmer to charger its not getting charged. happened 3 days ago . incident : i trimmed my beard then soon...
                Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Philips LED TV — Display gray spot on screen

cbzKarthik
                I Purchased Philips LED TV from Vasanth & Co, velchary chennai on 05-Sep-15, struggled lot for TV installation with the Philips...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

lada
                I have purchase for LED philips tv in date 28.04.13 for viva supermarket pvt. ltd. virar (west). This tv is poor quality by company sold. I have also purchase this tv in april 2013, but 6 months after tv's problem start. we will complaint the company there person ask damage the part or her change the damage part but same problem create for LED tv & not start to the tv. At this stage this tv is totally off. I have also complaint but not any prson for co-operate for company. please solve this problem or replace for this LED tv either we have complaints for upper level. so please resolve this problem urgently. please contact to me [protected] / [protected]

LED tv is damaged part / not part in original

[Sep 08, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have bought TV from Paytm and when contacted for installation Philips customer Care informed that it is a chargeable service. I feel this should be provided free of cost.

Surjay Sahani
                  I have made a complain on 25th august regarding black spot on tv screen, i was given the engineer"s number but they haven't visited our place as of now, i called more than 6 times in customer care of philips, but they say like a robot that, my problem will resolved soon, very pathetic after sales service of philips, if they can't provide service then why do they sell the products in rural region. surjay sahani [protected] [protected]

[Sep 07, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Phillips — Phillips juicer 1832/00 side lock broken

chillout
                    The Phillips juicer bought through Amazon online shopping...on 29 july 2015...side lock is broken.i launched complaint on...
                    Complaint category Appliances

I am vinay. Contact no [protected]. I received a philips at 620 aqua touch shaver on 19 aug 2015 against order no [protected]. I am sorry to inform you that product quality is so poor that i could not even make seccond shave wth shaver costing rupees 1900/- please arrange to replcae the shaver immediately,

[Aug 26, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Prakash073
                      Hi, I am residing in A-22, 2nd Floor, Gali-22, Mahindra Park, Adarsh Nagar, Delhi-33. My water bill suddenly shown an arrears of Rs.4358 and due to which my current bill is also affected. May be my meter is running fast or the guy who is taking reading mistaken. Earlier on an average from last 2 years, the average consumption per day was less than 1 unit. But in last bill for May- Jul'15 month, the consumption per day is 1.44 unit. It is 58% higher reported than the normal. I was chasing from last 1 month with Local jal board in Kewal Park, Azadpur. Nothing fruitful has been done. Please sort out the matter on fast track & generate a fresh bill for the same. Regards Prakash [protected]

Fast Meter Reading or Mistakenly Reading notes
                      Fast Meter Reading or Mistakenly Reading notes
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

mundursrmurthy
                        This is nothing against phillips of which I bought an item. The complaint is basically on you sending unrelated order confirmation and tracking messages you are sending to me on my mobile though not ordered by me, example your recent message about radio flyer, toddler helmet. earlier also several messages received like this. There is some mix up your side. Messages intended for some one wrongly sent to me therby depriving information to right party. correct & confirm. M V SHIVA RAMA MURTHY.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Pawan Khanna
                          I have purchased Philips shaver model AT 756/16 on 22/7/14 serial no-14104 and the warranty is two years. Just after one year it is not working. First of all I have written ten emails then only company replied and now to repair it they are demanding Rs 2400/ where as it is in the warranty. Please take necessary action.

[Aug 14, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Company like Philips India which is having big name is not listening the customer, I never expected.

Arun T M
                            Dear Concern,

I have ordered one philips ear phone. I got the same by yesterday. When I was checking the same, one ear piece is not working. Then I found some physical damage on the cable.

order details:
                            ID: OD[protected]
                            seller: Maharaja International
                            Order date:[protected]
                            Received date:[protected]

I am depressed to see such non-quality items which received from flipkart. which was unexpected.
                            I am looking forward for your immediate action to replace the damaged one with compensation.

Arun

Philips earphone I got was the damage done
                            Philips earphone I got was the damage done

sushilrai1975
                              I had purchased the Philips DCD 132/98 classic DVD micro system last year on 13th of June, 2014. The product was purchased online against order no-[protected] and invoice no- 29D230/14-15/958 from Snapdeal. The product stop functioning in May, 2015. The complaint was registered to Philips customer-care in May, 2015 (no-WOO12860) and re-registered in July (no-SUPOO15320). After the long telephonic conversation now, the product is with Philips service centre at Jaipur and they are informing me to bear the cost of repair. According to them the product has loose the warranty period therefore responsibility of repairing will be borne by customer not by the producer. From the above discussion it is clear that first complaint was launched within the warranty period so the cost should be borne by the producer not by the customer. It is their fault to delay in attending the complaint and provide the service after sale. From the last two and half month experience with Philips force me to not buy any product of this company in future. I hope that the firm will do the needful regarding to save the image.

[Aug 07, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation