[Resolved] Phonepe — gold sale failed on 7th may

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 aniket1988 on May 9, 2018
I bought gold on 7th may worth 10000 rs. From my phonepe wallet. But when i am trying to sell it is displaying gold sale failed. For security reasons we have declined the transaction, please try after 72 hours. I am in need of the money and not able to access it. I have tried writing to phonepe customer care support but have not heard anything yet.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018
After getting reply from PhonePe it was resolved within 3 days

[May 09, 2018] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Didn't give the promised 90rs Cashback for jio recharge. Didn't even get a response from these unprofessional people. Stay away from them and stick to myjio paytm or freecharge who have a good record.
It shows ekyc temporarily unavailable. I want to withdraw my money right now. You people are making joke out of it. Please help. I want to withdraw my money right now. My KYC is already verified.
I bought gold on 15th Nov worth 5000 rs. From my phonepe wallet. But when i am trying to sell it is displaying gold sale failed. For security reasons we have declined the transaction, please try after 72 hours. I am in need of the money and not able to access it. I have tried writing to phonepe customer care support but have not heard anything yet.

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - gold sale failed on 7th may