PhonePe — payment failure need refund my payment

To
The Manager
State bank of India
Terdal

Account number: [protected]
I have the above mentioned account with your branch. I have faced a promblem on 23 November 2018 while doing the transaction online phone pe UPI through my SBI debit card classic the amount had been deducted from my account but the reciver did not Receive the amount and caused payment failure .Till now the deducted money does not refund to my account . So I kindly request to you please take a look at this issue and slove my problem as soon as possible . All supporting document have been attached along with application.

Transaction UTR number :[protected]
Transaction id :P1811231647193169292911
Mobile number : [protected]
Your sincere
Anil Relekar
A/c name: Anil Relekar

Anil
payment failure need refund my payment

[Jan 29, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anil Relekar Jan 28, 2019 To

Mobile number : [protected]
Your sincere
Anil Relekar
A/c name: Anil Relekar

Updated by Anil Relekar Jan 28, 2019 Already 2months Complited plz need refund my money

Updated by Anil Relekar Jan 28, 2019 Already I informe your customer care 20times but not sov solved the my transaction issue .
I want immediately refund my money .
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have send money to my another account today morning. SBI shows money has been debited, TMB shows money does not credited.
When will my money 45000 will be credited back

Jesuraj Maria Soosai's reply, Jan 27, 2019
Adding screenshot of that particular failed transaction
Sir 22 jan ko ek bar 2000 aur ek bar 500 ek hi account me paise send kiye the abhi tak pending dikha rha h aur paise mere acccount se cut gye aur jiske me trainsfer kiya usme nhi pahuche coustumer care pe bhi bat ki but abhi tak kuch nhi hua
Plzzz help me sir
Phone pe no -[protected]
Transfer to [protected]

[protected] refund of 5000is not back plc solve my problem otherwise I will complain in consumer court and you will face the problem so that is your choice to do the right thing.

PhonePe
    PhonePe Phone
    PhonePe Address
    A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044