Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

I am SOURAV BISWAS, I have made a payment of premium of Rs. 2403 towards my postal life insurance bearing policy number[protected] via icici credit card... The amount was deducted from my side but then transaction failed and it came page cannot be displayed... After that I made the payment fresh again but that was successful... My first payment failed but amount was deducted..

Kindly help me in refunding that payment.

SOURAV BISWAS
May 07, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D ASHOKKUMAR PC 870
    H-No 414
    Amakathadu (village) &(Post)
    Krishnagiri (mandal)
    Kurnool (dist) pincode -518216
    Policy number AP-622151-CS
    May 07, 2021

My name is Surendra Shivaji Bembade. I have done the online payment for the policy no MH-398001-CS for 3 months at 6 may 2021. The amount is deducted from my bank account. But in the application, status is not updated. Kindly help me with that
      May 06, 2021

Good afternoon sir/madam I paid my pli premium amountRs2633/-on01may2021 through Google pay the amount debited from account...

What is the meaning of Status Id 99 for pli premium payment. When I make a payment it is appearing as above and NA for reference Id. Please clarify
        May 06, 2021

Sir i have paid my pli monthly installment for the april months on[protected] for which payment debit from my account through upi phone pay but payment in my pli account not successful till now, and credit in my account back till now
          my police details is
          policy no. DL-138796-CC
          mobile no [protected]
          plese help
          May 05, 2021

Kindly share your complaint in attached format to nodal office at e-mail id: [protected]@indiapost.gov.in & [protected]@indiapost.gov.in

My pli cust id is 74285721. I have paid premium on 01.05.2021 through sbi netbanking. Payment done but not reflect in my PLI account. Still i have not got the refund in my Sbi account also. Please do the needful on this.
            Pli payment dome through netbanking but not reflected in PLI policy
            May 17, 2021
            Today only i got my refund in bank account. Thanks after many followup i got this. One suggestion from my side.Please expediate your resolution process so that person cant suffer more days. And atleast if person ask for status of query somebody should reply of that.

May 04, 2021
            Updated by Sanjisthebest1
            Updated by Sanjisthebest1

My complaint is still not resolved since 10days may i know when it get resolve? Plz update me when my money get refunded to my bank. I have sent all details with transaction number & debited amt of screenshot also. Plz resolve my issue immediately.
            Sanjisthebest1's [Complaint's author] reply, May 12, 2021
            Please update my complaint status.
            Please provide me the status of my complaint as still its not resolved. Am asking for reply but
            No one responds my messages from PLI.

Amount is deducted from the bank, but the premium payment status is still in pending. My customer id: 64324403.
              Please...

KL-148612-cs
              May 03, 2021

your complaint has been sent to nodal office. you will be provided the latest status of transaction in your registered e-mail id.

Sir
                my policy number is KL-148612-cs
                I paid Pli premium through net banking but after some time i got a failure message.(but Cash is deducted from my account)on 1 may 2021
                i tried again and cash is deducted from my account second time.(on 1 may 2021)
                After some time i received two emails regarding the confirmation of payment .
                bill no[protected] for both transactions and transaction id 4563819 and [protected]
                i request you to make one payment to the next month.
                May 03, 2021

I pay online pli monthly premium Rs 1788 on 19/04/2021.But till now this payment is due not updated.Policy no.is[protected].
                  May 02, 2021

Kindly share your complaint in attached format to nodal office i.e. [protected]@indiapost.gov.in & [protected]@indiapost.gov.in

I have made online transaction for my PLI policy premium for an amount of Rs.2247/- on 15/04/2021. My amount got debited but receipt not generated and in online portal payment still pending.
                    kindly resolve the issue
                    May 01, 2021

I have made online payment of amount Rs.2247/- for PLI premium april month on 15/04/2021. My amount got debited from my account but receipt not generated. And in online portal it shows premium not received.
                      Kindly resolve the issue
                      May 01, 2021

I just paid for Monthly Premium of PLI for my policy[protected] today via SBI Debit Card at 1:10pm....

Pli policy no - aps 1267382-L, EA-40, sum assured-500000, date of proposal 26 nov 2011. Premium paid upto Mar 2021 through pao (Or) corps of signals jabalpur. My above policy has updated upto mar 2018 where as my policy premium has been paid upto Mar 2021. So i am unable to revi ve my policy in civil post office. So i would request you to update my policy to enable me to proceed with future transaction. I would appreciate if you consider my request and take action as soon as possible. My contact no [[protected]] and my email id [sanjithue]@gmail.com in my policy portal
                        Apr 30, 2021

Would like to submit that on 14.04.2021 i paid my policy number[protected] through sbi debit card for rupess 2607/- amount...

Dear sir, i am Kumkum chauhan with pli policy no[[protected]]. I have deposited premium amount 2812/- on 30/04/21 through ICICI card. Due to failure of internet connectivity, connection was lost after amount deduction... And payment receipt were not generated. Please do needful to solve problem... Thanks in advance...
                          Apr 30, 2021

I have tried to pay online payment for Postal Life Insurance Premium via SBI Payment Gateway through City Union Bank (Net...