Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

I have deposited 02 installments online but both the installments have not been updated yet and neither the amount has been returned. Please resolve

Policy No. (1) UP-246759-P amt- 598/-
(2) UP-246760-P amt- 562/-

Through IPPB A/c No.[protected],
Transaction Date[protected]
PLI Premium Deposited but not updated in Policy month Status
Apr 07, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am Lijo joseph now am serving in Indian Army from july-2003. I had taken a PLI policy when I was training at 3 trg bn(1EME Centre secunderabad.) With premium Rs 375 pm and it's automatically debited from my salary.till now I have not received policy bond. So it is requested to sent my documents as soon as possible.
    My PLI policy no is APS-589996-L
    Apr 12, 2021
    My email- [email protected] Mob no-7898309453
    Apr 05, 2021

Am KANAGASELVAM my pli number is TN-447944-CS I paid my premium thru online using my customer I'd upto February 2021 now my...

Amount rs 2719 debited through online from icici account ref no[protected] but premium collection showing pending policy no[protected] .
      Apr 04, 2021

I tried to pay the premium for 2 months for my rpli policy and while making payment via UPI transaction the amount got debited...

I have paid PLI Premium of 3016 on 01/04/2021 for period 01/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 using Google Pay UPI but in payment history it shows transaction pending even after amount debited from my account and transferred to Departments of Posts.
        Policy No[protected]
        Customer Id[protected]
        UPI Transaction Id[protected]
        Premium Paid but on portal shows pending
        Premium Paid but on portal shows pending
        Apr 01, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam I made online payment for pli premium.but failure.not received any receipt.Amount debited in my account but not credited in pli .pls do needful
          Online payment regarding
          Mar 29, 2021

My policy no is[protected] and customer id is 65331480, i paid pli premium online by UPI payment for the current financial...

PlI login is not possible
            Server error
            Mar 22, 2021

Sir, my PLI number id APS-666809-L
              matured on 30 OCT 2020.
              But i have not recieved my original bond form.
              Due to which i have not got my maturity amount.
              I request you to plz resolbe my issue and send my bond at my address.
              Mar 20, 2021

Dear Mam/Sir,

My self GALIMUTI JOHN, having 2 PLI policies
                1.[protected]
                2.[protected]

Recently I have paid 8months due directly in the post office feb/2021. If I go through PLI portal, It is showing as Police lapsed. please go through it and remove Laps for pay online payment.
                thanking you Mam / sir.
                Mar 12, 2021

I have paid premium online of two pli bearing no. WB-258261-CS and WB-303149-CS on 08.03.21. The premium amount have been deducted from my bank account but the status in pli is showing 99 pending. please resolve the problem at an earliest.
                  Mar 10, 2021

Sir
                    online payment was done through online an amount of Rs 4652 SBI, but the receipt was not generated and amount was debited from my account vide transaction no: [protected]IGAKPRSZP5
                    dated 28.02.2021

please kindly rectify my complaint and send receipt
                    policy no:52079141
                    Payment receipt not generated.
                    Mar 09, 2021

I have created my login id and password. I have tried to login number of times. But every time getting a command that " invalid customer id and password. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible
                      Mar 09, 2021

Sir my name J.Venugopal policy no.AP-607917-CS . I have paid my policy through online (googlechrome) Rs.2940 amount was deducted in my account. Still policy status is pending. Acknowledgement receipt number not given . Please solve my problem. Mobile [protected]
                        Mar 08, 2021

Pli payment of rs.2970/- made on the 27th feb 2021 for Pli policy no.[protected] through sbi net banking. The amount has...

Sir
                          I have given my PLI policy no[protected] premium of Rs-1750. Payment has been deducted on 06.03.2021 but my payment has not been showing in online mode till now.
                          Kindly do the needful
                          Online payment of PLI not showing where as amount deducted from account
                          Mar 07, 2021

Change of address form Ayurvigyan nagar New Delhi to House no 423 type 3 Ayurgyan nagar New Delhi 110049
                            Mar 05, 2021

I have paid my premium for my policy no AP-377585-CS for the period 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021 through sbi debit card the money got debited but the payment failed.due to avoid late charges I have paid the premium by cash.please kindly solve my problem on refund
                              Payment cancelled but money got deducted
                              Mar 9, 2021
                              Mar 05, 2021

I paid PLi policy no. HP-94606-CS premium of Rs. 6288/- on 2/3/2021 online by net banking. The money has been deducted from my account but the payment history shows the status as 'failure'.
                                So either premium should reflect as paid or the money deducted should be refunded to my SBI bank account from where it has been deducted.
                                Status Payment failure but money deducted from bank account
                                Mar 04, 2021

Hi Rajput, same thing happened with me. Did u get the solution