Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

R
Nov 24, 2020
I had paid my PLI policy[protected] om 23112020for the amount of Rs 11724. The amount paif through netbanking .. amount deducted from my account but policy not updated. Kindly do the needful

[Nov 24, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
    Nov 21, 2020
    I have paid premium of my PLI on 20.11.2020 through debit card and the money got deducted from my account. Status in the pli...
    Dear sir/madam

1. Policy no APS -1021517LC matured on oct 2020 for amount Rs 200000/-

2. Last...

I am unable to login even after successful id and password generation through PLI customer portal.
    Please help.

Smritimayee Sahoo
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Ploicy type-EA
    PLI invalid id/password

[Nov 20, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
      Nov 19, 2020
      Sir Iam pli number kt-546753-cs is surrendered on October 2020 and amount is settled but again pli premium amount is deducted on 18 nov 2020 Rs 1099 please refund the my amount and deactivate the ecs deduction
      Plii amount is again deducted

[Nov 19, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i have done my pemium installment online for the month november for rs 6442 throgh phone pe amount debited but still app showing due date same

[Nov 18, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is shaeik.chandbee. I have paid my pli premium on 12 November 2020 through online from my hdfc account phonepe APP...

C
          Nov 11, 2020
          Respected sir/madam,

My name is CHINTHIMI KRISHNA CHAITHANYA, my Pli policy no APS[protected]L..I am serving from armed forces...my monthly premium is 4750/-.but I have not received my Pli bond ..sir please I have two times applied for duplicate policy bond.but not received..please send my Pli bond as soon as possible...this is my present address...thanking you sir/madam.

H.no.28/1050/C-D,
          1st floor,
          Sai baba nagar,
          Near kubhra masjid,
          Nandyal,
          Kurnool(DT),
          Andhra Pradesh,
          Pin code-518502..

[Nov 11, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Royyuru Sambasiva Rao having an PLI Policy No:AP125483-CS which was matured on[protected]. I was submitted the original bond and pass book in original on[protected] to the Manager, CPC(PLI/RPLI) Buckinghampet post office, Vijayawada, Krishna District, A.P. Even after completion of 12days they are saying online problem so it will take another10days. Hence it is requested the authorities please see that payment made early.

[Nov 09, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have deposit my premium of PLI policy number MH 452400 of ₹521 for the month of November 2020 but payment neither showing on consumer insurance portal nor any recipt received

[Nov 06, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My pli policy no:[protected]
                customer no:61644626
                my policy primiyam on line date: 27/09/2020, in 6 months, rs:25959
                but not recipt pending
                My pli policy recipt pending

[Nov 05, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my name is T. Srinivasu. I have paid my pli premium on 4th November 2020 through online from my SBI account net banking...
                  I paid my premium monthly payment through sbi online on[protected] for policy number 2360129, after successful...

V
                  Nov 3, 2020
                  My PLI policy has been matured on 30th September 2020 afer paying for 10years.
                  My policy no. is AP-439760-CS. I havepaid the last payment in Aug 2020 and the sum assured is Rs 3, 00, 000. I have submitted my Policy bond with all required documents to concerned HINDUPUR P.O, Anantapur.District, through the Head Post Office, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. On 26th of Sep 2020. .As I got the information from the Hindupur PO, my policy details and file has not been found. Some times I had to pay the installment amount with fine. Now, Who is the responsible for the problem and late paying of maturity amount which is not yet paid even after more than one month.
                  Sir, I request you to take the necessary action and do the justice.

Yours faithfully
                  L.VENKATACHALAPATHI
                  D.No.5-17-21, Estates,
                  Sri Anjaneya Nagar,
                  Anatapur-515004.
                  Mobile no.[protected], [protected]

[Nov 03, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                    Nov 3, 2020
                    I have pli[protected]policy from india post. I am paying it online. For September, october and November month I paid premium amount.But due to technical error policy receipt could not be generated.so i paid it again.After some time my account got debited twice.i have attached premium paid history. Kindly refund the amount.
                    Complaining about amount deducted twice
                    Complaining about amount deducted twice

[Nov 04, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 3, 2020
                      Please note that I have a postal life insurance policy and I have been paying my premiums online till now. Recently I noticed...

S
                      Nov 2, 2020
                      Hello sir my name is shiv shankar yadav
                      My policy no is R-Rj-jd-EA-051374
                      Im registered on online portal in portal im not shown any policy and no history of my policy
                      In past im paid my policy regularly to online portal but now
                      Not shown any type of transaction history or policy plz resolve my problem so pay my policy online premium

[Nov 02, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On dated 31/10/2020, I made online transaction to pay my October month PLI premium through my bank debit card. As transaction interrupted due to internet issue, money deducted from my bank account but it shows premium not paid to PLI.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest at your end.
                        My policy number:[protected]

[Nov 01, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PLI is pending.. payment is cut my account.
                          My online payment is not show.. receive

[Oct 30, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Riki das Oct 30, 2020 Please respond back.

R
                            Oct 29, 2020
                            I have paid my premium 3 month dated 27/10/2020 online via phonepe amount deducted from bank but status pending please solve this.
                            Payment for PLI online debited from debit card but not updated in pli payment history
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2020