Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I have taken a PLI policy no-MP-63099-CC while I was undergoing training in STC BSF Tekanpur in m/o Dec'99. PLI MP circle informed me that all my documents has been transferred to Chief PMG, Delhi Circle. I have made series of correspondence regarding non-reciept of Original Policy Bond but despite lapse of more than 11(eleven) years, bond has not been recieved so far.
Aug 13, 2020

I have taken a PLI policy von dtd.13/07/2011 and deposited an amount of Rs.501/- book no-2673 receipt no-38 at Rourkela, Orissa.I have also telephoned to the person concerned but till on dtd-20/10/2011 I have not received my passbook.I have only received a message from postal that my police No- is-349454-uc.Hence you are requested to kindly do the needful.I am facing the trouble to keep the deposit receipt.My address Qtr No-A/194, Sector-20, Rourkela-05 Dt-Sundargarh.My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com and phone no is [protected].kindly inform me the position as soon as possible.

Yours

Ranga Ballava Panda.
I have a policy bearing No-[protected] with the date of maturity on 30/06/2023. Somehow i have lost my PLI Bond and wish to have a new copy of the same Bond. Direct me how to get it, rather i have written a letter to your office from my serving unit i.e 3 Mah Engr Coy NCC, Nagpur-VNIT Campus, 440011. I am dropping my cell no for further contact to make the work easy. Cell No-[protected]

Thanking You

Ajit Kumar Jena

The following complaint to Chief Post Master General from June 28 th 2011 is self explanatory. Neither reply nor payment received from him despite 3 follow ups:

From: Srinivasan, Jagannathan
    Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 9:48 PM
    To: [protected]@indiapost.gov.in
    Subject: Non payment against matured PLI Policy - 389806P dated 4.9.1979

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The above PLI Policy matured in Aug 2010 and date of payment on maturity was 19.5.2011

The Policy, cash book and other papers required were verified at PLI section of Hyderabad G.P.O and sent by Registered Post with ack. due on 11/04/2011 addressed to Postal Life Insurance, office of the Post Master General, G.P.O, Mumbai 400001 and ack card was received back
    But when I approached Powai Post Office (through whom I requested for payment) I was told that I will recieve intimation on payment from PLI, Mumbai which I did not recieve so far.
    Please arrange to send the maturity amount to the following address or let me know the procedure for the same.
    K.S. Jagannathan, 401, 9-B, Cosmopolitan C.H.S, Rambaug, Powai, Mumbai - 400076.

Thanks in anticipation of your favorable reply

_______________________________________________________________________

Jagannathan K.S.

SAP TS NA (West)| Senior Manager

Capgemini "India" | Mumbai

Tel.: +[protected] – Mob: +[protected]Mum); +[protected]Hyd)

www.capgemini.com
    Aug 13, 2020
    My PLI Policy No. TN-200057/CA Matured on 01.06.2011 and I have sent my claims proposal on 03.06.2011 and reminder given on 30.06.2011. But I did not recieved my matured policy amount so for. I do not know the reason that why they are delaying to send the matured policy amount.

Early reply Please to my e-mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
    P.Rajamani.
    Cell no. [protected]
    My PLI Policy No APS/NM/66580L has matured on the month of Jun 2010. My original documents with necessary certificate has been sent by Registered Post from Dehradun GPO on 21 Apr 2011 vide RL No 5608. After repeated correspondence through my office and so many personnel emails, there is no progress in getting my sanction memo/cheque slip for the maturity claim from the Army Postal Life Insurance Department. What I can do. Please do necessary action. Kindly give the reply in my e-mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Yours faithfully

S.Suresh Kumar
    Cell No [protected]
    Place Nashik
    Dated[protected]

My PLI Policy no. is MH-AEA-195812-CS in the Name of Shri Kamlakar Madhusudan Burkule 2nd Survival benefit Due date is[protected] I am deposit the Original doc. In PLI Nashik Br.Sr. Supdt.of post office nashik division Nashik on dated 7-2.2012 after the
    1.Application form for Claiming Survival Payment of AEA/Gy Policy 2.Original Policy.
    3.Xerox copies of Passbook
    To send to Asstt.Director of Postal Services (RPLI) O/O The PMG Aurangabad Region Aurangabad 431002 on dated[protected].

My PLI Amount is not received up till now. Not any enquary to me this office. Amount is not received Call to[protected] &[protected] to Aurangabad Office but not pikup the phone office hrs.

Please do the needful action this matter and my claim is settlled. With interest 27-2-12 .

Pl. enquary why dealy for Feb.12 to May-12 Settalment of Claim.

My mob no.[protected]

Thinking you

I am holding one policy from Army Postal Life Insurance No APS- 159467-L and matured on Jul 2010. I have forwarded original paper to Army Postal Service (PLI), New Delhi through FPO Ahmedabad vide their letter No 892/PLI/Corr/FPO dt 18 May 2011 and reminder issued on 24 Jun 2011. I have three or four time contacting to complaint cell's clerk, but the same not traced out the status of the policy and not given satisfied replied. Therefore, it is requested to you make the payment at the earliest
      Aug 13, 2020

army — source of deposit of policy

Sir, As I am serving in the army, I posted to abroad. I have policy No[protected] from Hathras (UP). Now here I have no any policy details execpt policy Number. So please inform me how much rupee will pay for my above policy and when it being due for deposite. I will appreciate you for this kind of actness. My Email address also as : [protected]@gmail.com
      I No 15567167L Hav/JE(Civil) Hiranmay Biswas and my PLI policy No is APS-AE-356647-L. Actual this is money back policy, I have started this policy on 28 Mar 2003, and I have got 20, 000.00 rupies in one time at the year of 2009 which is six year later. My second due date of payment is 28 Mar 2012. But on my pay slip for the month of mar 2012 there is no any deduction against this PLI. Please tell me that my policy is closed or its running now, or can I withdrawl my second payment.
      Sir
      I am Dileep Kumar i was taken a policy from APS masimpur military station (Assam) in month of Sep 2011
      but problem is that neither i receive my policy bond paper nor policy No.yet but premium is deducting from my
      salary.when i contact with APS then they tell me that write a latter to Directorate janral of APS Delhi. but how
      can its possible because i don't have policy No.

Sir please help me

thanks a lot
      Non payment on maturing amount.

I am holding one PLI policy No.APS-787959M dated 31 Jul 2007 for Rs. 50, 000.00 and the same has been matured during Jul 2012. In this connection, O/O the Addl Director Gen of APS 1CBPO Complex has been intimated to ICBPO, C/o 56 APO regarding release of maturity amount for Rs. 57410.00 to GS-170387A LDC R Rajeevan through SB A/c No 1233072 which holding at 651 FPO vide their letter No.Maturity/2653/APS-787959M (key_id 897001) dated 21 Jun 2012. The same amount has not yet paid to me till date. Request early release of maturity amount and confirm.
      Sir I No.[protected] Sub Insp/CM Ganga Singh working in ITB Police. I am holding Army Postal Life Insurance No. APS- 898639-C Dated 22 April, 2008. I want to know wheather my subscribtion has been updated in your account or otherwise. I also want to know my present deposit status of my policy.
      I am requesting to you send above information through my mail ID i.e. kumar.[protected]@gmail.com.

Your kind co-opration is highly appriciated.

Thanking you.
      I am hgolding a policy No APS/NM/163460-A wef Oct 96 for which Premium of Rs 225/ PM was fixed and it continued till Sep 2012, however deduction of Rs 450/ has started wef oct 12 from my pay slip without giving any raeson.please look into the matter and refund the amount recovered in excess.
      Thanking u

To know the status of the PLI plociy no TN-YS-463326-CS

To know the status of the PLI policy no TN-YS-463326-CS. Please intimate immediate to the e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com cell :[protected]

Respected sir,

hop u r fine...

m working in BSF and posted at shrinagar...

i tried to get my all update regading my act MP-245498-CC,

but failed to get such info, today i get this ID from internet...

pl give my cuurent status of above account regarding all deductions since 2008.

HARI LAL CHOUHAN
        Assistant Commandant,BSF
        # MP-245498-CC
        Aug 13, 2020
        I sent for clime my PLI No:TN/1173-Name K.durai on 02.04.2011, so for i have not received the amount please look in to sir.
        sir, M y pli no TN- 447148-CS and TN-546923-CS. please send me account details to my mail [protected]@gmail.com

We have not received Maturity Cheque for last 4 months.
          My contact no is [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          Dear Sir, till date after lapse of seven months i am waiting for my matured sum. My policy details are DL-22242-CC sum assured-50000.00, matured on July, 2011. I have submitted all my original documents to CHINSURAH PLI office, Dist.-HOOGHLY, W.B on dated 22.08.2011. Please advice me how I will get my money as early as possible. A>DE

i am having policy number KL-103400-CC.I have taken it in kerala.Now i have got transfer to Hyderabad and i have given an...
            MY PLI POLICY NO:TN-212164-CC. I WANT TO KNOW THE PRESENT STATUS OF MY POLICY. I HAVE NO ANY DETAILS ABOUT MY POLICY BECAUSE...

Sir,I have not received my PLI bond in respect of my PLI policy no.OR-341759-CC.Please send my PLI bond at the earliest.Date of commencement is 18.02.2011.
            I am regularly depositing my PLI Premium @ Rs.875 per month at Charabatia Post Office.

Your's Faithfully,
            Golaka Chandra Behera
            Aug 13, 2020
            SIR, I HAVE NT RECEIVED MY PLI BOND TILL 2009...

i have already sent original pli policy certificate to pli cell new delhi through 1644 fpo on 20 jan 2011.my survival benefit date was 04 feb 2011.but still not getting any reply or money from them.my policy no APS-AE-316640-A.please do needful.
              Through the Post Office: Sector-7, Faridabad

To
              DDM-PLI
              O/o CPMG Circle
              Ambala-133001

Subject: regarding no payment of 2nd survival benefit and original PLI Policy bearing Account No HY-AEA-75499-CS after completion of 09 years

Respected Sir,

With regards, I would like to bring to your kind notice that

I am having a PLI Policy bearing account no.HY-AEA-75499-CS favoring Bijender Kumar Chutani, the installment of which s deposited @Rs.675/-p.m.by me regularly in your post office.
              With reference to the defined terms in the policy, a refund cheaque of 20% of the total amount Rs. 1, 00, 000 after completion of nine years on 24th May 2011 as 2nd survival benefit was released for which the original Policy along with the specified form was received by the Post Office: Sector-7, Faridabad and the same was forwarded to your office vide PSRLA6546 dated 19th May 2011as per the acknowledgement.
              Till date I have neither received payment of 2nd survival benefit nor the original policy or any information as well.
              Kindly treat it as an alarm to recall your memory for the above said request to issue me a cheaque along with my original Policy as early as possible.
              Thanking you in anticipation

Yours faithfully

(B.K.Chutani
              I have PLI Policy bearing No.AP-185 248-CC on its maturity I submitted my PLI in the month of Jan, 2011 at RawatBhata, Distt. Chittourgarh(Raj) and the same has veen sent by Chittourgarh Post Office to Jaipur Chief post office on 20.01.2011. Till date I have not yet received my final payment. What further I have to do.

I ISHWAR CHANDRA SINGH POLICY HOLDER OF POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY NO. [protected] . DEDUCTION OF AMOUNT AMOUNTING RS....

Dear Sir

I am a TamilNadu State Government Employee having two PLI Policies (No.TN-365975-CS & TN-378206-CS). I am remitting monthly premium regularly through Salary deduction from the month of March 2008 & Nov.2008.

I want to know my insurance account status ie. the payments made by me are regularly being credited into my account. can i expect the statement of account.

thanks and regards

My email id : [protected]@gmail.com

R. NATARAJAN.
                Dear sir
                I am Balraj Chauhan defence employee my policy no. APS-898421-C I am remitting monthly premium regulary through salary deduction from month of feb-2008
                sir i want to know my insurance account status.
                thanks
                my email id [protected]@gmail.com

I am Balamurugan, Dy. Block Dev. Officer (Rural Dev. Dept.) in
                  Collectrate, Nagapattinam District....

I had taken the policy about 2 years ago. After several request i received the policy /policy letter after 3 to 4 months of making the payments. Since then I have been requeting the Postal insurance Office and the concerned incharge for the passbook but even after completion of 2 years I have not received the same.

Ranjana Kachhawaha
                  Policy no RJ-AEA[protected]CS
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  my name is ajay singh beniwal and i am working in ITBP i am the regular customer of PLI Since from 2010 and Do my PLI from Thangu (North Silkkim). i take policy for 3250 per month for 15 year but i don't received passbook yet. I want to also change my address from 11th bn itbp to 15th bn ITBP, Paranu camp, udhampur, J&K. my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com
                  I have been discharged from Service (IAF) on medical ground on completion of 18 years of service. I have applied the Policy No. APS/NM/100131-A/AF to transfer at my Permanent Home Address Post Office VPO:BHAUWALA (PREMNAGAR), DEHRADUN on 23 Sep 2011 from FPO of 27 Wing, Air Force Station so that I can deposit the rest premiums in future.The Field Post Master told me that the Pass Book will come within 15 to 20 days on your address, today one month has passed but there is no reply or post at my address.

(Ashok Kumar)
                  Ex-Sgt
                  741031-S,
                  ADSO

my pli policyNo 646618 of group-II was due Jan 20011.I have submitted it to FPO on DEC2011along with original certificate.it is confirmed that AHQ PO has received itbefore 16Dec2010but tillto date I have not received the amount .will they pay intrest for delayed period.

Army Pli — non receipt of maturity amount

Sir, I have not received my PLI bond in respect of my PLI policy no.OR-673329-CC.Please send my PLI bond at the earliest. My Present Address is given below:-

Rakesh Kumar
                    Qtr No- T 53/C
                    MW Line, 512 Army base Wksp
                    Kirkee, Pune- 411003

Your's Faithfully,
                    Rakesh Kumar
                    SIR i joined apli on jan 1991. in between i surrender my document for closing in 1996. but pli still continue. Now after completing 20 years of mature policy i want my money on following address :- Coast Guard, Dutt Wadi, AP/Tal :- Janjira Murud. Distt : Raigad (Maharashtra) Pin -402 401.

My policy No. :- APS - NM - 46599-N
                    Monthly Cutting :- Rs 59/- (Through PCDA(Navy) Mumbai
                    My Mobile No. :- [protected]
                    Office No :[protected]

Sir, Pls send my mature value at the erliest, thanking u
                    dear sir,
                    i have not rceived my maturity amount of rpli no.r-mp-rp-ea-250520.i sent all our rpli document through jayant colliery post office dist-singrauli(m.p.)at dok bhawan, bhopal(m.p) by registry no.7556 date 03.06.2011.i also sent 2 reminder for it. but no any action.i gave 1 reminder mr.parikh on date 06.09.2011 that time being are meeting rpli officers at vindhya nagar (m.p.) presence of PMG BHOPAL.then also no any action.what is reason of my rpli maturity payment.i hope you will be further action about my payment of rpli no-r-mp-rp-ea-250520.policy s.a-50000/-due date-17.05.2011.
                    my address isgiven
                    shiv bharosh tiwari
                    anant bhawan
                    shankar market,
                    po-jayant colliery,
                    dt-singrauli(m.p.)
                    pin-486890
                    policy no. r-mp-rp-ea-250520.
                    sir my pli policy no is [protected] and maturity date is 30/04/2026 with monthly deduction is Rs1365pm so kindlly update my mob no [protected] and email id [protected]@yahoo.com.au

SIR,

I AM A PLI POLICY'S HOLDER BEARING POLICY NOS.AP-381888-CS & AP-262061-CS1. BUT I AM NOT KNOW...

Sir Sub. Dealy in settlement of death claim policy no R-AP-HR-EA-361086 I am the wife of Sri Dagam Rajaram who was expired on 20/06/2010 .My husband sri D.Rajaram had taken one Rural post life insurence policy on 30/03/2007
                      I have submitted the all documents ie.polacy bond,death certificate and claim form to branch post office Koutala,Dist.Adilabad,504299
                      I have to inform you that there is no action settlement process from the Department of postal for the last 3 months.And there is no information about process of the claim settlement .So I request you to take immediate action to settle this case please

Life Insurance Of India — delay in death claim settlement

Bimal kanti das of adisaptagram had 3 different policies in pandua branch of hooghly district since 1999 and 2000.
                      the policy numbers are-
                      [protected]/5/2000
                      [protected]/7/1999
                      [protected]/12/2000
                      He expired by sudden heart attack in 26th June 2010.Death certificate and all relevant documents have been submitted on 17th august 2010, but still now no settlement cheque has been received by his family.The members of his family are in serious condition, but the branch is neglecting the claim settlement, very unfortunate, and need serious step from authority.Please look after the matter as quick as possible.

As per terms and conditions my policy matured on 15 Dec 2010 .POLICY NO-APS-AEA-147149A.After sending the original document...

dear sir I want to know of my PLI status.
                        my policy no is mp/24019cc please send the status of above PLI in my mail.
                        [protected]@ymail.com
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I am interested to take new Annual Postal Insurance policy. But the Sub.Postmaster advised that the annual PLI policy is not available in Chittoor division available monthly premiums for every months. But I am interest to pay the PLI policy annually.Kindly give specification instructions to the concerned officials to allow the Half yearly and Annual policy for exception of income tax .
                        Thanking you sir,
                        ABDUL KALAM AZAD
                        GOV.EREAD. HOSPITAL,
                        MADANAPALLE.
                        Sir pls i want know my pli status
                        i have sent the proper documents on 1st july 2012 in order to receive my money back amount. but till now i have not get any information.
                        my policy no .R-BH-MZ-GY-133911. pls inform me where is my money on either gmail account [protected]@gmail.com or my villege post office.
                        i have applied for PLI on 28 July but till now i have not got any correspondence from your side, applied from visakhapatnam APO.saurabh pandey

Sir
                          I took pli policy on 1995 while I was working at thiruvannamalai.But now it is due to mature. I lost my...
                          I have 2 policies in my Name Ramesh Sidram Parve. I regularly pays the installments of premium . The sms alerts are received...