Pothys
Pothys

Pothys Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor
Thiruvananthapuram

Tel: +91 89 4396 6333, +91 89 2431 0901, +91 89 2431 0902, +91 89 2431 0903
Mr. J. Rajkumar - GM
Mob: +91 98 4037 9351

Chennai
Pothys Boutique Pvt Ltd., 107, G. N. Chetty Road, Next To Vani Mahal T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017
Tel: +91 44 2815 0103

Fri 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 09:00 pm

Pothys Complaints & Reviews

As per bill No.[protected], dated[protected], shopping done and requested to deliver them in my home at Chinnanamalai, Saidapet,...

I used to visit Pothys, Trivandrum frequently. Whenever I have been visited their parking area, one Tamil person seems like supervisor abuses every customer who wants to park their. He is very arrogant. He shouts on every customer. Despite of large empty space available, he was not allowing any customer to get into the area. He was redirecting everyone to the parking area beside Jayalekshmi textiles. There also the Story is same.
Sep 11, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I went to the pothys nagercoil for shopping on 12.12.16.The employees in silk saree section and ladies gown section behaved very rude.They were refused to show more dresses after showing 4 to 5 dresses..They didnt respond well The sales women in silk saree section even scold customers..If they behave like this nobody will go there again.

In saturday purchase rs 8000 value in bajaj emi card purchase on cross cut show room. Buy allen solly pant rs 1200 after 50 percent discount colour was satin gold. Today morning wear the pant for my wedding celebration pant button automatically cut and zip was not working and stiches after sitting my bike automatically cut.in your tv add mentioned discount kept on good quality.
    Kindly resolve the my issue asap.
    Thanxs
    Aruna
    Aug 22, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a shirt for my father yesterday in tirunelveli pothys. That shirt is so shrunk & never gets ironed. When we took back, ppl say we can't replace it. And they argue" who else will get that shirt?" Does that mean we are obliged to use that shirt? Worst of all... We decided never to get shop again in pothys, when you ppl don't really mind customers! Really! Their is no etiquette!
      Aug 02, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am residing at mahalingapuram and iam your regular customer as me and my family purchase weekly...

Dear sir, i am a regular customer of pothy's for years. I am a marketing manager of a construction company based in cochin. Today i have visited your grocery section at thiruvananthapuram pothys for buying some tetra pack juices for my brother who has arrived with his family from dubai. He is very particular about tetra pack juices. I normally picks tropicana orange juice. But today i have seen a different orange juice "24 mantra orange juice" 200 ml in your racks. When i called my brother, whether he is interested in that juice, he just told me that to send a photo of the pack through whatsup. When i was trying to take photograph, one of your employee no 3406, maheswari reached the place and asked me not to take photograph of the product. She was very rude. Still i thought if it is a rule it is to be followed and not photos taken. But i started to write down the ingredients and rate in my left hand as i had no piece of paper at that moment. To my shock, maheswari again objected that i cannot write anything on my hand from pothy's store. Surprising. She was violating my own human rights. I want to make it a complaint through legal procedures available in the country and go for a compensation for humiliation by your staff in front of other customers. You can view the entire episode in your camera recording. It has happened between 12 noon and 1 pm today[protected]. I will go for further legal filing only after getting a reply from you. Regards, rocky ss
        Jul 28, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You people are making the customers fool by giving the adi sale. There is no adi sale or no offer giving. Simply you are giving the offer as buy one and get one free, but actually u r taking the amount for that also. And also giving free vegetables for that also you people are charging only. There is nothing free you are providing. Wat ever products we are buying you are charging as extra by the name of adi sale. My humble request is not to buy any products from pothys.
          Jul 20, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the second time im receiving bad behaviour from pothys salesman
            First one was at kids section. We were selecting a stroller for my kid.. When my mom asked the salesman whether u have any other collection.. That reply was we are not hiding anything at godown... When i asked about his attitude his reply was like threatening... He insulted my family.. I searched for floor manager but he was not there and some people working there came to me and said please don't complain he will lose his job... Then we decided to leave the issue... And bought a stroller worth 7000 through other salesmans,

Now today july 4 at chappal section.. I bought two shoes and after that i went to buy a chappal i bought one after that i checked the size of another one.. I untagged the chappal, that made a salesman angry and talked very rough.. We also replied in the same way... The overall experience at pothys these days are very bad... We were one of the most visited customers of pothys from the beginning when they started the shop... Now the salesman behaviour is very bad
            Somebody has to stop this...
            Jul 05, 2016

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my family was go to shopping on trivandrum shop on 20/4/16 my wife selected a sari and need lining meteerial...
              Respected sir, 9/1/16 I am Dani chacko staying in Qatar, my family visited pothys and bought a trimmer (vega) worth rs.999,...
              Hi Team,
              I had recently purchased 4 otto shirts from Pothys, Trivandrum. But the cloth in the first wash I found the...
              Hello, I'm Nishara from Houston, Texas, USA. I was in Chennai only for 2 days and wanted to do shopping, so I went to pothys...
              Iam a regular Customer of Pothys, Boutique&Pothys TNagar Chennai.For availing shopping for gift voucher worth Rs200 which...

i am from neyveli.i went shopping at pothys, pondicherry on 17th april and my bill no. is 1504C42041 and bought haldiram all in one ..in the pack it was written that 70gm halke phulke with this pack.i asked them about that ..they didnt even know that and told it might be in the pack itself.but after opening the pack no such thing was there in the pack..
              Apr 19, 2015

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is midhun By mistake i purchase a laptop lenovo G580 from your trivandrum showroom life style 5th floor on 27/04/2015 Now the lap is not working i walk to lenovo service center they said that as the machine was manufactured in the year of 2012 kindly contact your dealer for same . so i go to your store and they take over the product for service on the 27/3/2015 one Mr Vipin signed and sealed on the bill and said that wait for one week the will resolve the issue i agreed it then after call Vipin for status no one taking calls and if the pick call irresponsible talk with me the blaiming others and giving numbers of supervisors Mr Ramakrishnan no: [protected] and [protected] i dont know his name because till now he is not pick the call and Mr Ramakrisnan said that dead line date on yesterday 13/04/2015 now he is not pick the call is it my mistake that a product purchase from your shop .
                Apr 14, 2015

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought one titan watch from pothys trivandram but very next moth found watch is not working i inform the particular sales...

We went for purchase today. We purchased in different floors. We requested for single bill all floors bill together as I need to do credit card purchase and convert to EMI. In each and every floor they made us to walk to the some floor in charge and tell the reason for single bill. Starting from third floor to ground floor. In the ground floor one guy came and asked the same reason told the same to him and he said if we purchase this way exchange is not possible. He spoke in a way like his the owner and he is was very adamant in his words. There was no politeness at all. Very bad experience today.
                  Mar 08, 2015

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i purchased a ironing table used for ironing the clothes 31/01/2015. at the time of purchasing the product the sales girl told me that there was only one unit was there which was used used as demo piece hence they were selling that at reduced price of 1500 rs. she also told me that there was no complaint to that product. Accordingly i bought the product for 1500rs instead of its orginal price. when i inspected the product after bringing it to the home i realised the defect, its four legs are correctly positioned hence we cannot keep the table stable on the floor. i personally contacted the concerned supervisor of shop. but he was not willing to replace the product or pay the compensation.my detailes given bellow. so kindly take necessary steps to replace the defect product or pay compensations. yours faithfully 04/02/2015 BINU K THOMAS ADDRESS THE PLANT MANAGER TRAVANCORE TITANIUM PRODUCTS LTD TRIVANDRUM -21 CONTACT NO [protected]
                    Feb 04, 2015

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After having an happy shopping experience for nearly 40000rs in tirunelveli., went to the super mall for extra purchase which they gave as bonus rupees for purchase. The old ladies who used to put band for our materials gave us two covers with band, still a bag with silk saree was left, so she put a band on the or bag itself. After purchasing and once we came out found our bag with silk saree missing. Once we complianed with the security, he searched the places and found the bags lying in a corner in an perfect manner., not in a manner as though it has fallen by mistake. two staffs were standing as though they dont know anything, which was clearly visible. Looks like some mole in disguise of staff is in pothys trying to steal our sarees. This has lead to mental agony, as we had come to purchase for an spritual pur giving an bad sign.my suggesion to the pothys is engage young and energetic in Imptartant areas and to reduce crowd in super mall. you just have lost n customer for 30yrs, mr pothi...
                      Dec 21, 2014

Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Dr Suguna (MBBS, MD) working as Assistant professor in a medical college, Pondicherry. We had been to Pothys, Pondicherry on 17.10.2014 around 5 pm with my friend who is also a Doctor. After our purchase in the garment section for about Rs 1500, we went up to the supermarket section (fourth floor) to shop for our discount money of Rs 26/- But during the process of looking for Rs 26, we ended up purchasing items for Rs 478. When we came to the billing counter, the biller who was a female with a blonde hair, checked and billed our items. When the bill was about to be printed, i realised that i didn't provide her with the discount bill (Rs 26). Sooner i intervened and gave her the bill, for which she denied to include in the original bill (Rs478). When i asked her politely about what can be done now, she gave a very sarcastic reply " ADHELLAM INCLUDE PANNA MUDIYATHU, BILL CLOSE PANNIYACHU" . Then i asked her again what can i do with the bill now, she again said rudely and sarcastically in Tamil, " ANGA POI YEDHAVADHU CHAAT ITEMS VAANGI SAAPTUKONGA". After the final billing, we had to receive a balance of Rs 22, for which she gave a POPPINS worth Rs 2 without our consent and put in our bag. We were really pissed off with her bahaviour, and again purchased a KIT KAT dark chocolate worth Rs 25 in exchange for our discount coupon, and we still had a balance of Rs 1, for which she replied " INNUM Rs1 BALANCE IRUKU, YEDHAVADHU THINGS EDUTHUTU VANGA". We walked out of the supermarket since we were irritated by her foul behaviour. We also complained orally to the customer care in the same floor. We also registered a written complaint in the ground floor and spoke to the incharge person.But no actions have been taken yet. The very purpose of lodging this complaint is that, 1. the bad behaviour and arrogant attitude of the staff should be dealt with 2. it showed the height of disrespect towards people 3. if educated people like doctors can be humiliated this way, then wat is the state of poor illiterate people
                        Oct 23, 2014