Pothys Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Pothys

Having problems with Pothys ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pothys customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pothys

Pothys Website

Pothys Head Office Address

Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor
Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Pothys Phone Numbers

Pothys reviews & complaints(163)

Bill no. 10/466193 dated jan 6th 2019. Amt rs 4905. Prompt door delivery is not there for the past two months. Particularly...
As i buyed some innerwear in pothys pvt lmt yesterday... The size doesn't fit for me.. So today i went to exchange it they...
Respected sir/mam,
During last week's diwali purchase on nov5, i used my debit card to purchase some clothes in pothys...

I have used my indian bank debit card for purchasing cloths and accessories in pothys, tnagar, chennai on 22.10.2018 for a value of rs.896... When i am swiping my card it will take too much time and finally the merchant copy comes and shows that your transaction failed due to time out... And at the same time the amount has been debited from my account... But the seller says that sir, we haven't received any amount so far... So plz you have to be paid by cash or any other mode... Then i am also again paid by cash... But still i am not received any amount for that failure transaction... So plz chect it and refund my amount shortly
Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
All grocery items in the door delivery pack s broke and all items were mixed how can we use these... Worst packing I have ever seen..

I have visited madurai pothys today, i was looking for branded sarees section and shirt in the branded sections, i feel like humiliated by the service they provide, they behave rude to the customers, one or two customers were too felt awful by their service
    I feel pothys is getting egoistic as their brand value has grown, very worst service very bad behavior...
    Request to you kindly change the customer service
    Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently bought a silk saree for my wife at pothy's boutique at t. Nagar chennai. The silk mark...
      I have visited pothys today, i was looking for branded shirt in otto section and a pant in the branded sections, i feel like...
      I had purchased a silk cotton saree from Pothys shop at Chennai Domestic Airport. Starting I had noticed there were two black...

I purchased textile goods worth nearly rs 6900/- at pothys, bangalore show room on 19.08.18. While taking delivery one mr bashkir (Not sure of the name as he refused to divulge his name) behaved very bad and even asked to get out. This is my first visit to that show room and had s nasty experience. U brought it to the notice of mr. Saravanan, manger hr and also lodged a complaint in the customer feedback tab. I want to know what action was taken again this discourteous n arrogant employee.
      Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a silk mark saree on 5-8-2018 vide bill number c686 at your trichy west boulevard road showroom.

The saree has two visible holes. The price of the saree is rs. 9, 355 and aadi sale discount was rs 935.

I would like to produce the saree and request you to provide me suitable remady.

Actually the above purchase was made against returning of a silk saree which was purchased on 2-8-2018. The price of the said saree is 6, 535/- this silk mark saree had overlapping of weaving on many places..

Requesting you once again to take up my complaint in proper way and provide me suitable redressal..
        Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refusal to change the product n disrespectful to customers. I will never return to a shop like pothys superstore which shows this type of attitude to customers. This is my first visit to pothys and i feel very disappointed with the staff response. Pothy's staff didn't value customer's money let the amount be anything be it rs 50 or 5000. Money is money.
          Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is dhivya i'm a regular customer for pothys super market and also showroom i'll very much dissatisfied for last 2...

I had visited pothys traditional, t. Nagar outlet on 29.05..2018. After parking my bike, i was informed by security personnel that if i fail to produce any purchase bill, i would have to pay r.100/- as a parking fee (He also pointed towards the wall showing the rule written on it). To my doubt, is it a fee or fine? Why should i be forced to buy something? Where else will i park my bike? - police can tow my bike away any moment. This definitely annoys a customer as vehicle is more valuable than what we are about to purchase. I understand the concern of limited parking space, for that charge something less as normal parking lots do. I feel that management has to come out with a better solution than this. Pothys might be a well established brand, however it is management's responsibility of taking care of the customer's convenience.
            Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited pothys trivandrum today, response from the ladies garments (Tops and leggings) section is pathetic. Actually i want...

I purchased grocery items on 3rd march 2018 and it was a door delivery. They wrongly delivered the 25 kg rice. I made a call atleast more than 30 times from 5.03.2018 to 8.03.2018. I spoke to ms. Selvi, ms. Rahana, mr. Jhon, & parthasaraty. And even today morning (Ie.9.3.18) i called and spoke to mr. John i received a same reply from everyone that u will get replacement today. From 5.3.18 to till today iam receiving the same reply "u will receive today" how long should i wait? The service is very very bad and worst.

Whoever may be they should not make customer to wait and they should not give a wrong replies. Why they should give a wrong reply? Not only me due to this how many customers will be suffering. They are cheating the customers by giving wrong promises. This is very very bad and i feel very bad that so big concern is doing like this. Due to few people the name is getting spoiled.

My bill no. Is 10/331528 dt.3.3.18. Please delivery me today.

I request in future pls. Dont give a wrong promises to the customers. If it delays also pls. Inform them the true reason and exact delivery date.

Thanking you,

S. K. Hathimun begam
              Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Pothys Salem you are against environmental why did you cut the tree
              Hare you

I visited the newly opened store at k g road bangalore today. Was utterly shocked to find that most of the staff there did...

I purchased an handloom saree on sun 17thdec2017 for 5000₹. When i gave the same to tailor for stitching the blouse, hd found out that the saree was damaged. There was a big hole and it was patched with white thread.
                Do replace this saree or provide me the cash back for the same.
                I prefer replacement as i loved this saree and was very happy on buying the same. Didn't expect it will turn out to be a defected product. So bad of pothys on cheating customers like this
                Dec 20, 2017
                Updated by Anly D'couth -Liya
                I have attached the pic as well.Purchased it from Pothys Boutique, T Nagar branch

Dec 20, 2017
                Updated by Anly D'couth -Liya
                Bill slip

Iv purchased peter england shirt worth rs 1299 in 24.11.2017 pothis (Nagercoil) branch. I liked the shirt colour but the shirt...

I would like to inform you that my mother purchased a orpat alaram clock fron trivandrum pothys. Before two months. And after few days gone the clock stuck. And my mother went to pothys and said the complaint they will replace once. After we get a new orpat alarm clock only one day it will work. Today we both went go pothys and said repeatedly complaint. Me and mother went to showroom manager room and said we want to see him right now. Other staff asked about the complainy thet will cal the department ans said go there we will inform them. We went to 5th floor and said the complaint. They will checked see the complaint. They said we will service it. We said no we need good product or refund our cash. And we went yo manager room and wait for 1 hour he is not coming at last we quarlef with staff give her contact number they give renju [protected]. I talked to him and said the complaint he is not will to replace the product. We said we will go to consumer court. He said go fast and complaint. The manager behaviour was very poor to customer and cheating the customer. Please do the needfull for this complaint.[protected] geethadevip
                  Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The staff named selvam who work in pothy’s nagercoil branch is very harsh and arrogant towards customer. The way he respond is totally insane. The question is why do pothy’s choose some kind of rowdy’s for certain post where patience and friendliness is essential character to manage the customer. Pothy’s (Nagercoil) have worst staffs to handle a customer. And some staffs seems no interest towards work. Very very bad,,, not going to shop again in pothy’s nagercoil.🙏