Punjab National Bank [PNB]

Delhi

Load

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Complaints & Reviews

Rahul Jotshi

There was an unknown transition of amount 24, 000 from my account through net banking by some unknown person on 29th of December 2008 at 12:06 in the afternoon.

The person who has done the transition is now known and the information was given by the bank, and even all the details were provided by the bank only about the person.

I have registered complaint with the baranch and also with the coustomer care of the bank, but till date no action is done by the bank. They always say they are doing something and now more than 2 months have already passed and no responce from the bank.

You are my last last hope, please do something as 24000 is a very big amount for me.

thanking you.

Rahul Jotshi
Account no. [protected] (PNB canal Road Jammu)
Phone no. [protected].
You should look into the matter and act on the bank for not refunding the amount to the holder

i am already account holder in pnb Br. adalat road, aurangabad. a/c no. [protected], i will be apply for atm card befor 2 year in br. accounts mangaer but till date we will not received atm card, i was show last two year statement thier in debited atm charges two time why?

kindly do need full

regrads
sachin p. walurkar
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
balance inquiry

Capt Gurmeet Raturi
    Dear Sir/maam,
    We Gurmeet Raturi and Megha Raturi, the account holders of Punjab National Bank, clock tower, Dehra Doon, which is also salary a/c of Capt Gurmeet Raturi, Army, have two ATM cards bearing card no.[protected] and[protected]. we got the latter card issued from dehra dun in december 2008, which never got activated. so, we used the previous ATM card for all transactions. on 04 feb 2009, i transacted an amount of Rs 5000 from the card no.[protected] from Hoshiarpur ATM, but there were two other transactions which were of the amount of Rs 7000 and Rs 15000 from paltan bazar dehra dun on 04 feb 2009, which was not done by us.we spoke to the customer care and were told that the amount has been taken out from ATM card no.[protected] issued on our name, which has been blocked by us now.
    This is our humble request to you to please look into the matter and help us refund the amount as soon as possible as this fault is from the Bank end.And the above being the salary account is the only source of expenditure to us.
    i had made payment through ATM card with a shopkeeper as on 01.01.2010.my first transction had dicline but second transction was success.But my account has been debited with double amount.i have all ready complained to PNB customer care, comp no[protected], but till now, i.e as on 23.02.2010 no action has been taken.
    My PNB saving account No-[protected].,
    My Phone No-[protected]
    Branch-PNB Laxmi Nagar, Mangal Bazar, Delhi-110092
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

PNB — Non receipt of cash from ATM, But account debited (amount Rs. 10,000) [Resolved]

ANIL KUMAR AGRAWAL
      From: anil kumar agrawal <[protected]@yahoo.com>
      Subject: Complain for non- receipt of cash from, But account...

PNB Education Loan — Provisional Income Tax Certificate for the period 01-APR-08 to 31 MAR-09 [Resolved]

Monendra Singh Kushwaha
      Dear Sir
      I need to receive the provisional certificate URGENTLY for the Principle and interest for the financial year...

PNB — DEDUCT 283 RUPEES FROM ZERO BALNCE A/C [Resolved]

LAKHAN SINGH
      Respected Sir

Subject:- Amt deducted by Punjab National Bank from Zero Balance Account.
      br...

PNB ATM — debit of money in account without having received it [Resolved]

isaq nadaf
      DEAR SIR,

I AM CAPT ISAQ NADAF SERVING IN THE INDIAN ARMY. I HAVE GOT SAVING BANK AC NO [protected] IN SBI...

Md Samiruddin
      To
      the Maneger UCO Bank
      Khidderpore Branch
      Kolkata 700023 Date: 23/01/09

Ref: Non Cash withdrawn at ATM
      Respected sir,
      I md samiruddin, beg to inform that I withdrown Rs 8000 at UCO bank ATM (ATM id NA058701) at 12.57 pm on 20.01.09, but cach is not out from ATM machine.
      so I requeste to refund it and createite our S.B account [protected] (Punjab national bank khiddre pore branch)

thanking you

yours faithfully
      md samiruddin

name :md samiruddin
      s.b a/c no :[protected]
      bank:punjab national bank khiddre pore branch
      ATM card no [protected]
      address 33/h/6 dent mission road kolkata 700023
      I have registerd a complaint on August 3, 2009 for whcih I have contact your customer care department so many times they only give me assurance since long time that my account wil be credit very soon but till Neither I have recieved my money back. I am reproducing the detail contacted to your customer cared department as under:-

I have registered a complaint with your customer care department vide No. 17311032 on 3rd August. After that I contacted your customer care department Ms. Roomi on 04.09.2009, Ms Neelam on 04.09.2009, Ms Neelam on 15.09.2009, Mr. Raman on 15.09.2009 and on 04.11.2009 with Mr. Madhav and Mr. Shailendera on 03.11.2009 and to Mr. Vineet on 13.11.2009 But till date I have not received any money, call or any response from your side.

I hope you will not compel me to take legal recourse of the matter. After all my hard money of Rs.14000/- has been retained in an illegal and unauthorized manner. In case I did not heard anything within 15 days of sending this electronic mail. I will be compel to approach consumer redresall forum and will seek damages from the manager of the bank who is rolling me from one corner to another. I hope you will not compel me to take such steps.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Hope for a positive response,

Satish Bhardwaj
      Saving Account No.

I have registered a complaint with your customer care department vide No. 24259286on 20th january2010. After that I contacted your customer care department MrDharmender on 30january2010 and Mr Ashish on 8th february2010 the person said I CAN ISSUE NEW DOCAIT NO. TO YOU 24990074 But till date I have not received any money, call or any response from your side.

I hope you will not compel me to take legal recourse of the matter. After all my hard money of Rs.10000/- has been retained in an illegal and unauthorized manner. In case I did not heard anything within 7days of sending this electronic mail. I will be compel to approach consumer redresall forum and will seek damages from the manager of the bank who is rolling me from one corner to another. I hope you will not compel me to take such steps.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Hope for a positive response,

VEERU HOODA
      saving accountno.-[protected]
      i am sarbjit kaur.i have used atm at state bank of patiala.02/12/2009.i have not recived any rupees.but r/s 8000wher deduced from my account, .my account no [protected].at pnb kartarpur(dt jalandhar)`my dockt no22677346and txn no-4986&4987.till today no any amount return to my account.i have complaint them many times.but no body listen to me.,
      I am UMA SHANKAR RAI using atm card of state bank of bikaner and jaipur. On 5/03/2012 on time 10:23 with pnb atm i.d. 12153700 and txn no. 1213 with withdrawn failed and transaction declined mentioning unable to process from branch stya niketan, new delhi punjab national bank atm but RS 5000 debited in my account no. [protected] SBBJ branch kote gate BIKANER AND my card no. is[protected] valid from NOV. 2004...please rs 5000 should be credited to my account...

PNB — Net banking id not recieved [Resolved]

Kushal Thakkar
        I applied for pnb net banking on 9th december 2008 and havn't recieved my id till now.When i ask the bank manager he...

ASHWANI PANDIT
        I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT. THERE IS NO ANTRY SYSTEM SINCE LAST 5 MONTHS, IN THE SIKANDRABAD (BULANDSHAHR) U.P.
        SO, THERE ARE SO MANY FARMERS THOSE ARE FACING PROBLEM, THEY CAN NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BALANCE OF THEIR ACCOUNT. & BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF IS NOT GOOD.
        SO...I REQUEST TO YOU THAT PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??????

PNB — Opening an Account Most Difficult [Resolved]

ARTI
          I live in Sarojini Nagar and wanted to open a savings bank A/c in the branch located in Sarojini Nagar Market, New Delhi....

Sumesh Singh Pawar
          I have account bearing no[protected] of my firm in PNB Akhnoor Branch. This PNB branch is RTGS enable branch. On 5-jan-2009, I transfer money from PNB Akhnoor branch to SBI Mumbai branch using this service and transaction Id is 12039829 but money transfer didn't happen. I checked with PNB staff for this issue, they said that its showing that money is transfer from PNB branch. Please help me in tracking status of money transfer.
          Issue Resolved...

Complainant1648369
            when i gave cash to the cashier of the punjab national bank he told me not to give Rs.10/- bundles and ask me to exchange the bundles with Rs.100/- or bigger than that. I told i have no more cash to exchange with the Rs.10/- bundles and asked why u will not take these bundles, for which cashier replied there is no space to keep these bundles in bank. I felt so shame and asked him to return back the cash but cashier denies and said from next time don"t bring Rs.10/- bundles other wise i will no receive.

note:
            1. there is no law or terms that bank will not receive cash smaller than Rs.100 note bundles or Rs.50 note bundles.
            2. if bank will not take cash from us then who will take
            3. bank makes us ashame infront of all

but this is public who knows everything.
            now pls tell me, the money i collect from market by selling products where will i give if bank person will say like this.

address: punjab national bank,
            angul branch, orissa, India
            cashier names: R.k.sahoo
            many time haapen such of think with me that by i closed my a/c form pnb and open new a/c in private bank at list they give respect to u.

Avinash Kumar

With due respect I would like to state that I have Saving account in Canara Bank at Gaya(Bihar). My account detail is as follows:

Saving A/c no.- 25276
              ATM Card no.-[protected]
              Canara Bank, Main Branch
              G.B.Road, Gaya
              Bihar-823001

On[protected], I used my ATM Card of Canara Bank at Kota(Rajsthan) at around 8:00 PM in the ATM machine of PNB.I tried to withdraw Rs. 7500/ from ATM machine of Punjab National Bank, Dadawari Branch, Kota. ID of ATM machine PNB is D1194300. But there was no money from the machine. But I was confirmed that Rs.9000/ has been deposited in my accounton[protected].Then I checked my balance.It showed Rs.1463. Thenafter I tried to withdraw Rs.400/. But again there was no money from the ATM machine of PNB. I tried to withdraw Rs. 400/ two times more but again there was no money from the ATM machine of PNB due to fault in the machine.
              On[protected], when I got entry in my passbook at Canara Bank then there was withdrawal of money from my account in the same sequence as I had tried to withdraw the money.Entry in the passbook is as follows:
              Rs.7500/ + Rs.20/ + Rs.20/ + Rs.400/ + Rs.20/ + Rs.400/ + Rs.20/ + Rs. 400/ + Rs.20/.

I have already informed about the above matter through email(on[protected], fax(on[protected] and courier[protected] to Canara Bank and PNB. But till date I have not got my money back. In the meantime whenever I got in contact with customer care officer of Canara Bank he says its matter of PNB and customer care officer of PNB says its matter of Canara Bank. Customer care officer of Canara Bank and PNB both are indifferent about the matter. Therefore I am informing you all the matter because three months has elapsed but till date I don't get my money back.

Therefore I humbly request you to take appropriate action so that I could get my money back as early as possible.

I would be obliged for your kind co-operation.

Your faithfully
              Chemistry Faculty
              Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.
              Gaurav Tower
              Kota-324005
              Mobile-[protected], [protected]
              email ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
              Dear Sir/Madam

I have a PNB CBS A/c No:[protected], Opened @ Darpana Orissa.

But Right now i am unable to access my A/c, as my debit card is not working & i am relocated to another place.

I contacted to my present belonging nearest branch situated at keonjhar, they said to get a new debit card i have to contact to the home branch, which is not possible.Another thing i asked there for internet banking facility to my A/c the facility could not made through the above branch.

They were unable to give me the A/c statement

So kindly arrange to get me my bank statement as i highly requires it.

If possible let me know how to get a ATM debit card through online application.

Regards.

Uma Kanta Mahapatra.

PNB ATM — REGARDING CHASE WITHDRAWAL THROUGH ATM [Resolved]

manish kumar
                dear sir,
                i am manish kumar, using PNB ATM since long time.
                today[protected] at 9.30 am withdrawal 500 rs firstly...

Gaurav
                I had sent money into my PNB bank account faridkot two month ago. Your bank employee kept it without any reason for next day. how ever the currency exchange rate that was current the day it was received in India is what should have been placed in the transfer deposit not when your bank employee want to work. I am suffering looses for 80, 000 and its huge amount of money.
                i anuj kumar yadav losted my atm card so i want to block my account
                my account no. is [protected]
                i am student of davim faridabad.i have student account in branch of davim faridabad and have account no. [protected].

I want to complaint that the branch Employees are not behaving properly with coustmor and when i went today in bank for pass my check clearence than at there operator refuse me to do that and told for waiting whatever i was first place at there in queue.he looking at girls at there and not interested in working and making a reson of bad server.

So i request to fired that staff immediatly.

Complainant8670583
                  Dear Sir/Madam

I have PNB account from last 4 years in Babra Mohalla Branch of Rohtak City in

Haryana. I went to my PNB branch and submitted the form for internet banking

facility, the official said that you will get your id and password at your

residence address in max 1 month. After waiting for 6 months, when i dint get any

letter, i went to Bank and asked about the status. The customer care officer Mr.

Rajesh bhatia told me that your form will not go anywhere, there is no system here

for internet banking facility, you go to any other branch, here nothing will

happen. Then i went to another branch of PNB, there the offical said that please go

to your base branch again, this procedure will be completed in your base branch and

if the officer denies you again then please call me and ask him to speak to me on

phone. I went again to my base branch, then Mr Rajesh bhatia said the system is not

working here from last 6 months, your work will not happen. I saw the system was

working fine in front of me. Then i called the person of another branch and asked

mr Rajesh bhatia to answer, he denied that why he should talk to anybody, and said

that he will not talk to anybody. The behaviour of Mr Rajesh bhatia was so rude and

arrogant. I am very shocked to see this type of poor facility by PNB. Now i am

thinking of closing my account with PNB. The same incident happened with my another

friend also. Please somebody take some action against these type of people.

Tipur Madan
                  From:-
                  Ahead Ovearseas
                  8/9 Ajeet Ganj Colony T.P. Nagar Kanpur
                  Telephone No…[protected], Mobile No[protected]
                  This is to inform you that we have a Current Account No.[protected] with Bank of Punjab Natinal Bank, M-Block Kidwai Nagar Branch, Kanpur .
                  In this regard we would like to inform you the Head Cashier refused to deposit small note like Rs.10/-.
                  Today when I visited the Bank for depositing the money Head Cashier told me that I would not deposit the Garbage (10/- rupees note) and you do not bring the junk cash in future. I could not understand why Head Cashier is annoyed with me and refused to deposit Government Currency with Bank. If the 10-rupee note is not a valid currency then government has to withdraw the same from the market.

I would also like to inform you that the nature of my business is to distribute the liquid milk to the retailers and collected money to be deposited with Bank and made the payment to the Gujarat Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited, Kanpur (Amul) through Cheques.

Kindly look in the matter and solved the problem immediately otherwise we have no option to report the matter to higher authority.

Parvez Khan

CC : HRD Deptt. Baroda,

RBI, Banking Lok Pal, Kanpur

kumud grover
                    respescted sir,
                    dated 14 oct 2008 at 8.30 p.m using the sbi atm machiene (atm card pnb) i take the transaction of 2500rs
                    but amount deduct my account not in my hand ..
                    there is long time but amount not come in mine account...

kumud grover
                    ac [protected]
                    respescted sir,
                    dated 14.oct 2009 at 5.30 p.m using the sbi atm machiene (atm card pnb) i take the transaction of 5000 Rs
                    but amount deduct my account not in my hand ..
                    there is 10 days has passed but amount not come in my account...

Rataram parmar
                    PNB Debit card No[protected]
                    AC.No [protected]
                    Mobile No [protected]
                    AbuRoad-307026
                    Respected sir,
                    hi i am pradeep roy i have a saving a/c in pnb new market branch, patna & i am using pnb debit card i got balance thtough atm card but can't take the transaction(some matter written in reciept "sorry unable to process").

pradeep kumar roy
                    PNB Debit Card No[protected]
                    A/C No [protected]
                    Mob No [protected]
                    respescted sir,
                    dated 13.march 2010 at 8.30 a.m using the canara atm machiene (atm card pnb) i take the transaction of 8000 Rs
                    but amount deduct my account not in my hand ..
                    there is 3 days has passed but amount not come in my account...

shivkumar singh
                      respected sir,
                      i am doing mba from iibr, pune, i have loan letter of my collage and i applyed for the education loan in my nearest branch of pnb khanua, teh-rupbas, dist-bharatpur, state-rajasthan. i have all document but they refuge to give me loan. they said that you go for other banks. i felled to understend why they were not providing loan to me. help me sir i really need this loan for my further education.
                      my address is;
                      v/p-khansurjapur
                      teh-rupbas
                      dist-bharatpur,
                      state-rajasthan
                      my phon no.-[protected]
                      Panjab national bank branch akorhi.Disst-kaimur, State Bihar neutral to provide education loan
                      I have already apply application form.
                      Adress-
                      state-bihar

PNB ATM — missing of atm card [Resolved]

RAM GOPAL SINGH
                        respected sir,
                        my ATM card No 504884**********267 saving account no [protected] is missed by me on last night...

AJAYA KUMAR RAI
                        My employer has sent my salary through internet and using swift code to PNB, Mall Road, Kanpur and benficiary to PNB Ramgarhtal, Gorakhpur, that evidence of net transaction provided to branch but no action taken and keeping in dark.
                        i am want pnb swift code
                        My A/c No. is [protected] in Ramgarh Tal Branch Gorakhpur. I Deposited the Cheque No. 030571 of city bank Delhi Amount of 4000/- Ruppees on the date of 09.02.09.But todays on date of 26.02.09 it is not credited in my account. Please take action.

Thanks & Regards

Ashutosh kumar rai
                        358, Shakti Nagar Colony
                        Post- Shivpuri New Colony, Gorakhpur-273016
                        Mo. No. [protected]
                        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Sir.
                        My sel[censored]jjawal Srivastava.My Qualification is 10+2 with 50%, Physices, Math, English.
                        In this time i'm in graducation(Bsc, math).
                        Ujjawal Srivastava
                        L.I.G-76, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Nagar (Bilandpur Khatta )
                        Gorakhnath, Gorakhpur
                        RESPECTED SIR,
                        MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS [protected] ., SIR IN LAST MONTH IN ROORKEE I WENT TO ATM AND MADE A PROCESS FOR MONEY WITHDRAWL BUT I COULD NOT GET MONEY DUE TO TECHNICAL REASON THE AMOUNT WAS 1000/. THE ATM WAS SBI CIVIL LINES ROORKEE .I AM PROPER ACCOUNTAR OF PNB GORAKHPUR . I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT WHAT WAS REASON OF THAT AND PLEASE MAKE CORRECTION OF THAT TRANSACTION AND PROVIDE ME ALL ASSISTENCE ABOUT THAT AS SOON AS FAST ... WITH REGARD.
                        ARUN KUMAR MISHRA.