Punjab National Bank [PNB] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Punjab National Bank [PNB]

Having problems with Punjab National Bank [PNB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Punjab National Bank [PNB]

1-800-1032222

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Punjab National Bank [PNB] reviews & complaints page 3

The transaction with reference ID[protected] is showing as suspect and not processed. The main issue apart from this is there were some credit transactions before this transaction and those are also not showing up in the bank statement hence account balance is also showing incorrectly. I don't know what the problem is. What will happen to my money? I am baffled about what happened with my money....

Refund of failed payment

I have made a payment of 6790 rupees through upi . Payment get failed but money left my account
Account holder name -pankaj kumar
Account no. -[protected]
Ifsc- PUNB0220200
Branch - jhajjar
Pin -124103...

Transaction date:30/09/2022
Amount debited:Rs30, 746, 50.
Description: PROD/A10/436328/MDUI/[protected].

Contacted branch but I was asked to register complaint via mail.
Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having my account in PNB(Branch-Yamuna Vihar), my account transaction history for almost last 3 years has been disclosed by the bank to some third party and that information is being present in Karkardooma court by the third party without my consent.That person is threatening us to kidnap my younger brother who is just 15 years old, he is also threatening use to vacate out PNB account .How a govt bank can give this legitimate information to any random person without the permission of the a/c holder.
    Please help me with this and take the necessary action on the bank.
    I have attached the copy that has been submitted in the court by the third party whose name is Vikrant jain([protected])

Wanted to reaccess my account which was in UBI in branch of Anandapur, Kasba, Kolkata, West Bengal as the bank is merged with PnB have written them to re access my account as I got relocated from Kolkatat to Jaipur but have not heard from them even after sending them multiple reminders.

मैं मनीष कुमार शाखा अम्बा औरंगाबाद
        मैं जब बैंक में गए तो वहा से बोला गया की ऑनलाइन अकाउंट में हमलोग का नही मालूम हैl
        आगे क्या किया जाए l

I was making payment of Rs 432 to delhivery app. The transaction showed failed but but my account is debited from my account.

My refund of ₹575 has been initiated from AMAZON on 6th September 2022, it says within 4-5 days it will show your refund on your bank account. And Amazon has credit the amount in my respective account.
            But it been more than 2 week my refund amount ₹575 has not been shown in my PNB bank account.

My Refund Reference Number for the transaction is[protected].

ঘনঘন বিনা কারণে আমার একাউন্ট থেকে টাকা কেটে নেওয়া হচ্ছে। দয়া করে একটু দেখবেন এই টাকাগুলো কেন কাটা হচ্ছে? একটা ইএমআই জন্য অনেকগুলো ফাইন করতে হলো কেন, কি করলে সমস্যায় সমাধান হবে একটু জানাবেন।
              আমরা নাম বিশ্বজিৎ ঘরামী

It has been 7 days since I put my cheque in the machine, still not deposited to my account. Any idea how much time will it take?

I have applied for cheque book in pnb many times even from app as well for which they have deducted charges as well. I have not get any free check book from the bank untill now since i have opened account many years ago.

Sir bank bale mera atm card nhi de rhe he bhut presan karke. Raka he unne or sir me bhar rhta ho meko atm ki bhut jada jrurt he or bank bale pagal bna dete he to plz sir card dilane ki kosis kre

So on 1 july i paid for an order and didn't receive the exact so they decided to refund the total amount of 281 which I didn't receive yet.. (7 sept 2022) even though I called them they cut the call saying we're facing technical issue we'll contact you later and never did also when my father went to the branch and asked them about the time span for refund they said we don't manage it but it will surely reflect back in her account soon.. And still haven't got it.
                      Same happened today as I ordered pizza and they couldn't deliver within the time as it took 1.5 hr so domino's refunded the amount of 211.25 which said refund proceeded but it never got credited in my account
                      Sep 07, 2022
                      Updated by Geetika05
                      Magicpin  refund RRN[protected]
                      Zomato refund RNN[protected].

Refund Reference Number given by both the organizations that they have initiated the refund.
                      Sep 07, 2022
                      Updated by Geetika05
                      Recieved Zomato refund but still haven't got magicpin's refund also there is no entry in my passbook or upi history of refund being credited kindly do something (RRN[protected]

Ease Attachment
                        Case ID: 249180
                        Name - Abdur Rahman A/c No.[protected] My Account 44000 Was Received But i am Refunded to this Account Holder - A/c [protected] HOAYAI GHOSH
                        Please my account unlock so please get check All details
                        Sep 04, 2022
                        Updated by [email protected]
                        Plz My account unlock

In 01/09/2022 my monthly salary 20000 was credited in my Punjab National Bank account
                          But without any reason they continually debit amount in my bank account
                          Totally they debit 8989.99 ( EIGHT THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED EIGHTY NINE ) rupees in my bank account
                          I going to the bank and asking the reason for this issue they didn't give proper response
                          BEFORE THEY DEBIT THE AMOUNT THEY DIDN'T SEND SINGLE MESSAGE ALSO FOR THE ALERT
                          THAT AMOUNT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME
                          THAT'S MY FATHER IS ONE MONTH SALARY
                          PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

Actually I have some query to my account when I was went there to know my bank details the pnb staff there is really unseriouness his own duties they didn't want listen my words they still using own phones .they are wasting my time ...in future i will not go with pnb ...branch manager name is Suresh Swami.

I have made a transaction of Rs. 1080 dated 21.08.2022, through Amazon PAY UPI, having transaction no. UPI/[protected]/P2M/[protected]@apl/AMAZO, however the same has got cancelled at their portal. I need to have the refund of same on priority, as I have been following up with bankers also, no response for the same.
                              My account number is [protected]
                              I am being trying to contact bankers also, however they are also saying no any update is with them.

Hi sir my name is shivam, I have submitted adhaar card linking in bank and adhaar is seeded in my bank account, but the NPCI status wrongly showing with details of mapped to previous bank details (State bank of india).
                                previous bank details:
                                Bank:STATE BANK OF INDIA
                                account number:[protected]

kindly update latest aadhar seeding details correctly in NPCI
                                kindly update latest status : PUNJAB NATIONAL...

I made successful transaction via Google pay (Punjab National Bank debit card) of Rs 4725 on 3/8/22 with the ref. Id- UP[protected]P2MaureliagokwikyesbankAurelia. my transactions was successful.The merchants namely Aurelia are saying that they have not received money. Bank is not helping. Google pay is also not helping. Plz help me getting my money back

Pnb branch vijaypur my not all my branch responce but my kyc update has all doctoment in issued but kyc not aprood my account has not transaction respone in all app form my contact number [protected] saqib nadeem...