Punjab National Bank [PNB]

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Punjab National Bank [PNB] related photos (1305)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Photos

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Complaints & Reviews

My pnb nro account no [protected] is frozen for last 1 month for requirement of kyc documents which I have already provided but no action is taken I am presently stayilng abroad & my family is in India my household expenses totally depend on this account I am not receiving any convincing reply as to when ny account will be released how long it should take for documents to update, let me know, when will my problem be solved. my bank branch is Dombivli east .
Apr 23, 2021

Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since UBI has merged with PNB no improvement has been seen...though PNB is so famous but its working is pathetic. I have been running to the College Street branch, Kolkata of PNB since 2 months for new pass books which I need really urgent but they say we have no updates when will new pass books come. They said after 31st March ex UBI pass books ets will not work so they should be prepared with new PNB pass books worthless services.

Hdbd
      Apr 22, 2021

Please sir my amozon refund is credited account but Oriental Bank of commerce is not credit in my account please help me
        Apr 22, 2021

In March 1st week, I opened a PNB A/C at Gauhati University Branch, Kamrup Metro, Assam through online a/c opening and fulfilling...

My account is temporary blocked by bank due to less transactions and i gives 3 or 4 applications to bank but bank does not give any respond to any of my requests
          Apr 21, 2021

I sent money to my friend Rs. 2000/- from my account January 24 but still not credited to her account
            Not credited to beneficiary
            Apr 20, 2021

Myntra has initiated return from there side but I haven’t received it in my account till now they have initiated on the same day and pnb is not ready to followup as they say mail us and don’t reply for the same
              The reference no. [protected]
              Apr 20, 2021

I have initiated a transaction for transfer from one account to another but the status of transction is "SUSPECT". What does that mean? When will i get my money?
                Apr 19, 2021

I had Ordered a iBEL gasoline chain saw 56cc from AMAZON.IN with order #[protected] on 6th march 2021, but it has damaged...
                  I have not received my refund from myntra which was initiated and credited on my pnb account on 7th of April. I had ordered...

I am returened an product on Amazon .
                  The amazon was showing tha they refunded the money in my account but on consulting with bank they said that they did not get it.
                  I got my reference refund number
                  I am claiming about a refund that is issued by amazon but not received
                  Apr 16, 2021

I have pay credit card payment Rs 10000, but That amount not received in rbl credit card please resolve that issues.
                    Apr 15, 2021

I have opened fixed deposit account online from my savings account on 26 March 2021, but it does not shown in my account.br...

I purchased a product from Amazon and product didn't match my expectations so I return it and apply for refund.As Amazon gave me a refund reference id-30005110911091099852333

And bank not provided my refund till now i.e
                      15 April 2021.

Please look into this and help me out ASAP.
                      Thanku 🙏
                      I didn
                      I didn
                      Apr 16, 2021
                      Apr 15, 2021

I bought earphones from amazon. I return them n refund for those ahs to be credited to my account on 9th April but till today I haven't got any amount credited to my account bank has not provided me any info regarding that. from amazon I got the reference number for the transaction but no use.
                        Apr 14, 2021

My account is got debit frozen, I don't know the reason. My account is KYC compliant. PNB customer care and my base branch...

I have order the product order I'd :[protected] from Amazon
                          and refund initiated by Amazon on 5th April but today is 13th April still not recieved. Rs 8850
                          Refund Reference number 75105171096000342117215
                          Refund initiated by Amazon but still not received
                          Apr 13, 2021

I have received an amount of rs 2000 through upi on 10th April 2021 (Saturday) at 9:49 am in my savings back account. But I don't know who has sent it. Its is just showing through upi ( upi reference ID :[protected]
                            Can I know who sent it to me?
                            Apr 13, 2021