[Resolved]  Pwm Form Filling — data entry fraud

I am subhash kunjumon of thrissur, kerala. I have searched quicker for some data entry work and i got an email from mr. Karan kumar of pwm company saying that they will provide form filling work which is to be completed in 9 days.
Then i agreed that since i don't have any other way to live. I am in a situation of death beacaue of poverty. They told that i have sign an agreement and i have done that. After that they gave me the username and the password. I have completed the work and submitted in correct time. Now today i got a call saying i have failed the quality check and now i have to pay 4700 rupees otherwise they will file case in court.
Sir please help me in this situation. I have done the work with 100%accuracy and they are giving a false quality report. I have no money with me to pay. I have borrowed the laptop from a repairing shop and now i have to pay 1000 rs to them also. I wan in a faith that i will get money from this company. But they now cheated. Now the only thing in front of me death. There is no way to pay money. The family is completely poor and not even having a house. From where sir i will pay them money?
Sir please help me. I have seen your vedio regarding this type of frauds. Now they are calling and messaging me continually to pay money. Please help me sir. They are cheating. My hardwork of 9 days! They are providing fake quality report. Sir kindly help me. I have attaching the agreement with this
Here is the number of that advocate
Advocate :[protected]
data entry fraud
data entry fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
This website solved my problem
Updated by Subinps57 May 02, 2019 The address of the company is