Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 11, 2022

File a complaint to Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Having problems with Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Mohali District
Punjab

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Phone Numbers

Fax

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband reviews & complaints page 8

For the last five days my wifi connection is out of order. I am daily booking complaints with customer care deptt. Daily receiving false replies like fault has been repaired, now you can connect. And another reply, our engineer is visiting your place to look into the matter. It seems your executives are making me fool

Please do the needful at the earliest possible.
Sham arora
[protected]@ yahoo.com
Jul 29, 2017
Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 23, 2017
Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

This is in response to your complaint in which you had mentioned that you were facing issue while accessing services. Complaint regarding this issue was raised by at our help desk on 22 July 16, it took time to resolve as there was mass outage issue due to you had faced problem that issue was resolved after that & same was communicated to you also.& post taken confirmation from your side regarding your connection complaint was closed from technical department.

Customer Care Team
Connect broadband is serving best internet access to its customers at Chandigarh & Punjab. There May be some technical fault, which needs very time to rectify it. I feels proud to say that, more than 97% of CONNECT broadband users are satisfied.
Chandigarh users may visit www.ConnectCare.in for Local plan details of connect broadband services

They are making customer fool..no solution of any customer problem.they changes customer monthly plans without informing customer, as billing amount is paid or not paid is informed by sms again &again..its fraud with customers.when customer calls in the care centre they asks that we have no solution, apko bill toh pay karna hi padega..this similar problem is happened 3rd time with me..as 2 times before i m ignoring this problem.
    Jul 29, 2017
    Dear Customer,

"""This is in response to your complaint on which you have mentioned your complaint against your connection services
    Sir, You haven't Mentioned your connect number in your complaint & you personal number is also not mentioned where we could contacted you.
    Pls You can write us with your number so we can help you further."""

Customer Care Team

I live In delhi. and for B.tech i went to LPU, Jalandhar. there i live in a PG. I had taken an Internet connection of CONNECT BROADBAND At Dhakoa PHATAK. and closed my connection and had the receipt also. it was DSLS connection.

when i came to 2nd semester i shifted my PG to DEEP NAGAR. there i asked that company to reopen my account. they said your DSLS connection cannot be opened in that area you need to take a new connection of WIFI. i agreed to that.
      but at the end of the 2nd semester i got a call from lawyer saying your bill is 3500, you need to pay it immediately otherwise he'll file a case against me for not paying the bill. he was talking about the DSLS connection.

that time i called connect office but serivices were dead. then i called a mam over there but it was out of coverage area. due to some reason in telephonic issue i weren't able to talk to any of the connect customer services.

and the lawyer was calling me again and again.
      asking me to pay the bill.
      i told him i had closed the DSLS connection and now i use WIFI connection. but he didn't listen. so I paid.

all of this when happened i was in delhi.
      when i went to punjab i asked them they said by mistake he would have called you.
      you were not suppose to pay.
      so i asked for the refund. but they said not refund is done here.
      the i asked both connections were on my name so they could just replace the DSLS paid money to my WIFI money.
      they refused.
      I HAD RECORDED ALL CONVERSATION.
      but audio attachedment is not available. please help me.

so basically i want my money back. OR just replace my money to my WIFI account.
      Aug 1, 2017
      Dear Customer,

Pls You can write us with your number so we can help you further.

Appellate Team
      Dear customer,
      This is not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your contact details. we'll get this checked and call you to discuss this.

Team connect

Connect Broadband — I'm complaining about internet service of connect broadband

Hi there..
        Mere pass connect broadband ka internet connection hai jiska account no. 2561188 aur yeh Khera Electronics ke name se hai jo ki pichle ek hafte se zada se dead pada hai.. mai iski complaint customer care pe bahut baar kar chuka hu pr company ki taraf se koi response nahi mil raha.. muje comlaints no. jo diye ge hai company ki taraf se vo hai - i5527190, i5681856, i5691646.
        Internet band hone ki vajeh se mere bussiness...

I am facing bill issue problem at quadrant company.. My connection named as
        Ram parsad.. Which is not installed at my home physically.. No any wiring, modem, and installation by the company at my home.. They regularly sends me bill monthly.. And their authority person inspected at my home many times and found no any connection and has been confirmed at his head office but not any necessary action has been taken yet. Thus they are harassing me and wasting my time by sending sms and calls. So this company is very poor and unorganized behaviour.
        Hello Mr. Shalinder,

Please share your contact details.

Connect Broadband Team

Dear team

I am using connect broadband from last 2 years. But this is first time that an antivirus has been automatically added to my bill.
          After complaining on your helpline no. They said you had activated this service but i am neither aware about this service nor activated this.
          Kindly look into the matter.

Thanks and regards
          Sanjeev kumar babbar
          Connect no - [protected]
          Cell no - [protected]

I am using connect broadband. Yesterday i had got a bill of rs.914/- instead of earlier rs.743/. I do not know how and why they have changed my tariff plan without my knowledge and consent. I had written to company also but they had not replied so far. Kindly use your good offices to get my complaint redressed. 5-6 months back, connect had changed my plan also, I complained to company then, they then changed my plan, now they have done that again.

Broadband connection did not provide after submit installation charges. I gave payment to connect salesman on 13/05/2016 after check feasibility of connection. And he was say connection install on 15/05/2016. After 15/05/2016 i asked about connection they did not responded and finally they asked had not any space in dp. Now i think about go to in consumer court against connect broadband.

My name is balwant singh i‘m from barnala (Punjab)
                I was using your’s wifi services wifi194122bal
                During dec 2015 my connection completely dead. Even login page for
                Wifi username is not open for 2-3 hours download speed came from kb to
                Bytes. Then i request local authority to cut my connection. I submitted all devices to local barnala connect office and pay all due amounts till date receipt no : 2134828 even...

I was using connect boardband last year. In punjab jalandhar But discontinued this service due to officially transfer from punjab to Delhi.i have already clear my all dues after get disconnection/Noc with valid reason from connect authorised store. But after spend 3-4 month I am getting continuse call from many advocates that still your payment is pending and if you will not pay this ammount then we will forward your case file to high authority . Kindly help me clear this issue

BroadBand Higher Plane Changes Many time without my request and take more charges

This people change my plan many times and unnecessary i paid more money to the company.

I had a residence number[protected] run by the company quadrant televentures ltd (Popularly known as connect) in amritsar. Last oct-nov, the connection troubled us so much with wifi and phone, that we were tired of calling them everyday and getting the connection verified. Hence we decided to get this connection disconnected and we made several calls to the company, and they refused to abide.

Their service team started calling my mom and threatening her and harassing her in a very bad tone. Thus we finally spoke to their senior in chandigarh office to come to an amicable solution of settling the bill, and we spoke that we shall pay for one month outstanding rent of inr 1800, to which she agreed and sent her representative to my office to collect a cheque of my company dated 16th march 2016 from bank of india.

Again today on 6th may 2016, my mother got a call from their lawyer/so called goons threatening her that if she will not pay in one hour, the police will present summon in one hour and make an arrest for the same. He shouted terribly on my mom and spoke in a manner which is highly unacceptable.

Due to their threatening calls, we had to make a payment of inr 4800 to the company.

Now we are moving towards filing an fir towards the company and we wish to alert all the people to be beware of these fraud companies. I pay a monthly bill of inr 10, 000 to these companies, but they have no shame.

And these calls are highly go towards harassment and causing mental agony.

The following numbers have been calling and send threatening mails:

+91 [protected] - this so called guy says himself as a cop, and abused my mother

+91 [protected] - advocate

Aanchal khurana
                  [protected]@holidaydream.In

I m complaining for not getting antivirus key from connect broadband.I had applied my internet connection with plan 1099 the connection get activated on 19/5/16 previous months and its good, but i don't get my 3 antivirus keys i also called for keys on [protected] for around 8-10 time with a gap of 2-3 days but again no request process from there side.Please make them to pass my request as early as possible

May 09, 2016
                    Updated by chandanrandeep
                    They don't follow up my complaint till now please sir take action against them as they are so irresponsible to make their duty and response to customer on time

I suggest for any person not apply new connections this company.

I amrinder Singh have net connection [protected] but is not working from 20 April to till date i try to connect customers care many times this company complaints service is very poor. I suggest for any person not apply new connections this company.

I am using connect broadband wifi connection from last 4 years at ludhiana. I had to face lots of problems with their service. I filed lots of complaints on customer care service phone about my wifi connection not working properly but no body had taken any action. One of customer care person suggested me to change the plan into higher plan. I changed the plan accordingly but still the problem was same. Another person came and he suggested to change the wifi router, I changed that also. No body had solved the problem from last one and half years. Every month I gave thousands of rupee but problem still persist.
                          Three months back I gave written application to the connect service center regarding change of my broadband plan, but they forgot to forward that further as they told me when I asked them, and I had to pay 2500 for two months again as without my fault because of their negligence. Now they are again asking for bill for two months, even I didn't have network access in that months.

I have purchased a connect wifi broadband connection on 18.04.2016. One connect agent (mobile no.[protected]) collected documents from me along Rs.1250 for installation of wifi but till date no connection is installed. I request your goodself to do the needful and get installed wifi connection soon. My connect Subscriber Application Form number is 2845010 for your immediate action.

Mahavir Singh
                            I have submit all documents on 15 feb but still cant get connection.

As per my previous mail your team don’t bother to reply about any complaint. I am trying to get resolve my issue against speed but they are unable to resolve this simple issue and blaming that company is not releasing speed.

My complaint against speed issue is pending from 19th march 2016. And your people want to resolve it as per their convenient. That we can come into 10 to 6 only. Company is not releasing speed. Wires are disconnecting from behind. Servers are down etc. They knows only reconfiguration of router but nothing else and says this this problem will never come but problem still persist. This is actual issue.

I lodge this complaint after many calls than i decided not to pay bill because when i am suffering of my work loss just because of you people than there is no reason to pay you because i am paying you monthly rental. The days i suffer you must compensate those from billing. But no the picture is totally different here.

Today at 19th apr 2016. I called your customer care they said to call on complaint number, Than i made call again and person “Ishwar” pick my call i explained him the whole story and requested him to lodge complaint against over-billing charges. But he replied very arrogantly and refused to lodge my complaint that we doesn’t consider these kind of complaints. You must have to pay. I said how would i pay because this bill was late because of your technical department’s mistake. But he totally refused to lodge my complaint and talked in very arrogant manner. This is totally not acceptable at all because i am paying for you people for services and these kind of services nobody want.

Than i again made call to that number which i was having the technical department number they said to again call in billing department they’ll only lodge complaint against billing. But this time again person named “Rajat” pick my call and refused to lodge complaint but after communication he lodge my complaint here is the “Complaint Number 12220303”

Now the my concern is very simple. My last bill was late just because of your people’s mistake. They were very casual to resolve my issue. After so many mail exchanged finally they came to resolve and said sir reconfiguration is done if still problem persist you please call to direct don’t complaint first call me here but why would i call the person when i cam having connection from the company. But i ignored that some time speed is acceptable but after see this kind of behavior now i am saying i was wrong this is totally not acceptable at all.

You must have to resolve my issue against speed or i’ll disconnect my connection and you’ll be totally responsible for this disconnection.
                              And about this April month’s bill you have added late payment charges. I’ll not pay any single penny to you people. My bill is 853 per month i’ll only pay that if you agree other wise disconnection is ready and make my refundable amount ready. I won’t bear any more loss of my work. Either i’ll file case against you people in Consumer Court if you’ll make me harass. You have to understand nobody is here to pay you for free. We are paying for monthly services only. If services are not here than don’t expect money. And this monthly billed amount you are charging is in advance for the month not after the month then there is no mean to pay any late bill payment. And you have to understand i’ll not pay any single penny extra to you people if still extra bill will generated i’ll definitely take this matter to the consumer court.
                              I requested few months back to send me physical copy of bill i don’t want it to be on my email. I want bill in my hand. But as usual everything was ignored. Now I want my bill’s physical copy at my home address.

When it you want to get new connection then your team represents in very polite manner but when it comes to problem then nobody ready to listening even executive people’s tone is totally different.

Hope for solution of my problem with you as soon as possible or i’ll disconnect connect my connection.

Thanks and Regards
                              Manish Watts

To gm sales & service
                                I want to inform u that i am oldest customer o[censored]r land line phone no [protected] . Last month, i send my person to ur office for disconnect my phone but ur man at the counter did not receive my letter three times . Then after a month i went there & met with jasmine& surinder . They guide me to deposit 2000rs out of 4600rs & do not disconnect and keep continue at plan of 599rs. They also give me written to waive off balance 2600rs .& clear upto 28 march 2016 as non usage rebate
                                Now today ., they are not even posted my request of new plan 599rs .As they committed last time ur plan starts from 15 march 2016 but today they are saying that it starts from 16 april 2016 .I am ready to pay 700rs as they was committed last time.
                                At last, i am not interested to continue the connection where such person are exploiting the consumer .So please look into the matter and order them to resolve it.
                                Further, i also told this disscussion to the man who is calling me from mohali office for deposit of bill . He was saying to tell the ludhiana office to talk at mohali office as i was giving remarks in ur account but they were not ready to talk at mohali. So, i again request u to solve my problem
                                Sanjay sood

Sir i want to disconnect the broadband connection of connect but the l:ocal office member is not taking any action in my complaint. I told him from last month that i don't want this broadband connection. Please take some serious action against him. I visit 10-15 times his local branch. Calls 25-40 times. But still i have a connection. Please take serious action against connect...

Thanks!...

A connectionof broadband wireline was installed in my house in november 2014 with promise that after one months use i shall be charges a rent of rs.299/- per month, but from the next month i started getting bill for rs.699/- per month.
                                  I asked the sales man who had given me the connection and then the company office at amritsar for rectification of the bill but the sales man showed his helplessness saying the company did not listen, and no one at the company listened to me.So i did not pay the bill asthe bill was wrong.I asked them to close the connection, but they refused to listen or take a letter from me.
                                  Then on 2.4.2015 a person from the company came and offered to settle the inflated bill and change the paln as promised. He took a cheque for rs.666/- from me as settlement money with a promise that the monthly rental will be rs.299 pm wef 1.4.2015.The connection had been disconnected and it was revived on[protected].
                                  But next month the same rs.699 pm bill came.And despite a settlement old balance had also been added in the bill. I again appraoched the company office but no one listened till in the month of may they midway changed the plan to 299/- pm but old bills were @699/- per month.They however disconneted the connection in june 2015.
                                  Then again a settlement man from the company came to me and after being satisfied with my contention he agreed to an amount of rs.505/- to be paid by me and future billing @ 299/- pm.But the connection had been disconnected and despite my complaints to the company it was never revived.
                                  Now the company is asking for bill for the period during which the connection was disconnected, and there was no usage of the connection.
                                  It is high handedness on the part of the company and they occassionally call me for payment of bills.
                                  It is my request that the company be asked to stop harrasing me for a service which i have never used and stop this harrasment.