Quikr

1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6729 0000  [Head Office]

Mumbai (HQ)
1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6729 0000

Bangalore
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S. R. K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore - 560045
Tel: +91 80 4665 2200

Pune
Shop # 504, 5th Floor, City Tower, Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6622 5660

Chennai
65/2 Ground Floor, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road - Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600006
Tel: +91 44 4940 1000

Ahmedabad
407, Sukan Business Center, Swastik Crossroads, CG Road, Above ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel: +91 79 3025 1750

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Quikr related photos (3711)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Quikr Complaints & Reviews

a.k.enterprises
To quikr,
This is to confirm that i have paid the amount for the contract with the
Quikr on[protected] but inspite of several calls to the executive md.Kasif tanvir & sales
Manager mr.Amit services has not been started till yet, only the fake
Promises are been done.Such an casual behavior of the executives as the
Amt. Collected in advance. On the date of contract
Md.Kasif assurred that he will be back within three days after the
Clearing of the amt. But after several calls md.Kasif did not turned up.Such
An horrible services from quikr was not at all expected.Its been an
Harassment which has been done in last four months, so would req. You to
Look into the matter & do the need full at the earliest.
A.K.Enterprises
Lucknow

Amt collected but services not started

premgrocke
    My name is Prem George I have posted adv on quikr (Ad Id:[protected] for selling my i 5 processor I got a response call 26 -Jan -2015 from Buyer Name :- S.Kumar from Abbanikuntal Warangal (Andhra pradesh) contact no :- [protected], [protected] Mail id :- (mail.[protected]@gmail.com) stating that he is need of processor in urgent requirement . i gave processor to him 4500 rs then i have couriered processor to him on 27-Jan -2015 hav attached shipment copy . He recieved my courier parcel on 29 Jan -2015 over phone he confirmed the same .then he said that he will complete the payment via online transaction to my Account so i shared my account details to him after that he stopped attending my call from 27 Feb -2015 no response from til now regarding my payment Have tried calling him with different contact no but no use I request u to help me out get my payament or my processor back from Buyer Thanks In Advance Premgeorge [protected]@gmail.com contact no :- [protected]

Complaint on Quikr Buyer

Quikr — Fraud by an ad on quikr

kplhmnn
      Hi Sir / Madam, My name is Kapil Hemnani. I want to lodge a complaint against a fraud committed against me. A person...

nikhil9998
      Someone used my number [protected] for his add for selling car i20 for 1, 70, 000 rupeese in vizag He erased car number by editing His email id -King.nikhil.[protected]@gmail.comcom His add id number[protected] I want to remove his add immediately

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Quikr — About cancel my order....

indra1143
        Sir, i have ordered micromax canvas hd phone from quikrX...and my order id is 10006764...when i ordered mobile from quikr...

aasif ahamed
        I see the ad in quickr to contact to buy iphone and he say 1st you deposit rs.15000 and again to deposit on rs.15000. I deposited. he totally say rs.30000 with delivery charges, next day he contact with me to your product in madurai customs so immediately you pay rs.8000 after you paid your product must be arrived within 3hours. I accept to deposited that money on their account but that product does not arrived. Totally they are fraud me on rs.38000. So please refund my money on my indian bank account. Ac no:[protected] Account name: aasif ahamed Branch: keelakarai That fraud contact no is [protected] [protected] [protected]

Account name: aasif ahamed
        Branch: keelakarai
        That fraud contact no is [protected]

Sagar Hadaye
          There is one advertisement saw in QUIKR.COM which has provided various type of software to school, retail, shop etc. Selva kumar is the name of that person. He had posted his advertisement from Karamana & His Advertisement ID is[protected]& His Mobile number is - [protected] & [protected]. He is the expert of selling his software which there is lot of problems & once you deposited the cash on his account. He never support you as well as not pick up any mobile. I hope Quikr has to immediate action against such Fake advertisement on urgent basis. I am also taking the opinion of my advocate how to sue against such person.
          Quikr Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2015

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To help us resolve the issue, please write to us with your contact details and email address on [protected]@quikr.com and we will make sure your issue will be handled on priority.

Quikr Team
          I am selva kumar, the person who posted the complaint above he is a fraud, and he is doing fake business in Mumbai. The software cost for multi user is Rs.15000 for one place, he only paid little amount and he asked to install some other locations, we spend around 20 days for installations trainings over Team Viewer, they are totally fools, after 10 times training they will asks regularly training, they called us always like morning 6.30, 7.30 even in midnight 02.30, 03.30 onwards.

The person Sagar and his wife both are not good peoples. The software actual cost is
          2 x 15000 = 30000

But they paid only 8500, they start to use the software for long days, they not paid the balance payment so I disconnected the service. Then after also she is asking the service, she wants to finish the 5% of remaining work, without payment who will provide free service?

They are the persons (Sagar and his wife) like very very cheap persons; they want everything at free of cost. Also they will pay some amount in advance and the will ask to finish the works; finally they will not pay the balance amount. If we ask the payment then they will threaten us by the way posting complains, and threatening us via phone from their numbers [protected], [protected], wahtsapp and facebook.
          Thier fake mobile numbers :
          [protected], [protected]

wrongly posted my number in quikr.com

wrongly posted my number in quiker.com posted advertisements on Quikr using my mobile no . As a result I am receiving unwanted calls at frequent interval. My Mobile Number : [protected]/ DELHI

rRoger
            Hello, Their is a new type of scam going introduce in the market. In the name of Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme. They are running their business in all over India. This guys are frauds how can someone provide loan only on marksheets. This is what they write in their ad (1 to 25 lakhs rupees loan on just id proof and marksheet.And once loan is sanctioned 4% will be charged as the fee).Please guys be aware of such frauds. Reagards rRoger

Cheating by PMEGP Scheme of Government, by posting ad on quikr.

Ad message came through Quikr

This is with respect to the subject related to PMEGP loan scheme. We have been cheated by private finance company by name " SHRI KRISHNAJI FINANCE LTD., this company

is sending messages to mobiles mentioning that they will provide loan. Message details as below:
            Hi i m soniya from shrikrishnaji finance company We are providing you many type of loan though P.M.E.G.P That's a government scheme
            * Loan amount -1 to 50 LAC
            * Rate of interest - 4 % yearly
            * Subsidy -25%

Roshni Rajendra
              http://indore.quikr.com/FULLY-FURNISHED-FLAT-1BHK-FURNISHED-2-BHK-FURNISHED-3-BH... The number provided on this site is the same for several other searches. Upon calling the number, I found that it is not a fully furnished flat, but a fully furnished PG Please look into thi . And discourage people from posting false information

srini777
                Thru 'QuikrX' iphone 5 white 16gb with box and accessories order has been placed, order no. 10008635 dated[protected], they delivered wrong color and without accessories, only data cable also not working! After couple of calls and they said return the product I returned the same with dtdc couriers (I have details) and they confirmed received the item. 10 days completed but no response from quickr, when I give a phone call they simply says will do deposit asap or our concern person will call you. even everyday i follow-up that persons no one responded at customer care

venkyreddy
                  Order ID=10010091, i ordered NOKIA LUMIA 520 Quikr guaranteed product on 14/01/2015, but from now on wards its not delivered to me and they do not give any response..please check and give me the response to venkyreddy.[protected]@gmail.com or mobile no:[protected]

delivery
                  need fast response

fake id using my name

add id[protected] is fake using my no [protected] wrong id created by my name please delete this add

Monica Mangwani
                    I have posted an ad regarding the sale of my car in the website quikr.com. But unfortunately, my number and my ad has been misused by someone and its a complete spam. I have been trying to report it to the website but have got no response. Please help.

Missused my number and my ad

Quikr — no delivery of product after 16 days also [Resolved]

sbagla21
                      i order for mobile phone from quikrX first, i ordered for a iphone 4s 8 gb on 20/12/14 for which i got a mail confirming...

jinup
                      Check this - Search for a product on Quikr.com and note down the ads that appear as premium at top of the page. Now open another browser window and search for the same string again on Quikr. You will see that the premium ads that appeared on the previous search does not appear on this page. Apparently Quikr has a super clever way of showing premium ads on rotation basis and they conveniently forget to mention this when they lure you into converting your free ad to a premium one i.e. "Top of the Page ad". So next time when you make an ad premium on Quikr beware that it may only appear top of the page once in days. I have not managed to see my premium ad top of the page and I am trying for days, haven't received a single lead from Quikr. May be ok for free ads but paying for ad on Quikr is a mistake.
                      Absolutely right. Never ever buy any premium ad in Quikr. Business actually do not get any benefit from Quikr.

JaY is 4 U
                        Fake registration my complaint is against quikr. com. This website has registered fake add and adding my phone no ' without scrutinizing whether I did register an advertisement or not. It's possible that someone might registered my phone number but quikr. com should verify the phone number. Now I am getting phone calls frequently. many time I contacted the customercare[protected]. I too sent a email to [protected]@quikr.com. no response till date. I request you to delete the ad immediately & before posting any ad plz verify the phone number ( by asking for code (that you sent to that phone number) to enter before posting the ad )

Fake registration on my number

shantanudkulkarni
                          I had booked new XOLO Q1000S Plus mobile phone under exchange of old mobile on 21.12.2014, the delivery was to be made within 48 hours as per SMS sent from your end. As on today 28.12.2014 not yet received the product. Ref Order ID.[protected], Shantanu D. Kulkarni .
                          Quikr Customer Care's response Jan 05, 2015

Bhairav Bhawsar
                            Hello Quikr, i am bhairav.y.bhawsar i m a real estate agent operating from andheri west. i had purchased your quikr premium pack. And i am not getting any premium leads or verified leads like before. i have been following you up from past 2 months with Your associates and none of your from your end is willing solve my issue. Please look into this and solve the issue or else ill take sever action. call on [protected] This are the people involved with the conversation Asif - [protected] Sandeep - [protected] Bhavika zala - [protected]@quikr.co.in
                            Quikr Customer Care's response Dec 22, 2014

supriya raipure
                              Myself Supriya and I am a 22 years old. I got a call from Spicejet HR regarding job offer and the way he talked to me that was really pathetic .That person abused me by using abusing words which sounds very offended to me. I strictly wanted to filed a complaint against that person he told he is a Senior HR from Spicejet . His contact no is : [protected]. Call time; 06:58pm Date:11-Dec-14- Thursday. I do not want no disclose my no here just because of this bloody incident has happened with me before 15 mins. Please its my humble request that strict action is to be taken on this kind of people who dont know how to talk with girl and respect them.If the actions are not taken a have no option rather then logged a complaint against local police station.
                              Quikr Customer Care's response Dec 17, 2014

this person is fraud

cheater

asking for money

SAP1964
                                My Ad has not been made premium and on top even after sending proof of remmitance. I had done the remmitance for Inr 158 on 24 Nov 14 for making the ad for Sale of Mazak Machine as Premium and Top of the page. The same has not been done by Quikr. I had sent all the information to Mr Abhishek thru mail which he has acknowledge during the call to me.
                                Quikr Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2014

Quikr is Bogus

Pareekshit09
                                  I paid Rs 8000/- to quikr via check for my business promotion, once they received the amount after that they don't do a single work or any kind of add promotion for my business. I just want to say that they r worse n pathetic, poor service & no customer support. I made complaint to their customer care but they don't took any step in this regard. so they r just cheating their customer. I suggest u all not to invest in quikr & be aware of them. Quikr is fake company steal money through paid adds & Cheat their customers
                                  Quikr Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2014