[Resolved] Quikr — I want to cancel my order and want my money back.

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 MHAmlani
I have purchased 1 product from quikr and my ad id is :[protected] i have also made full payment of this product. But still now i have not got the product. I m calling to customer care they r saying that our delivery boy will contact you within an hour but from 3 days i have not yet recived any call. I am really not satisfied with service of quikr. Please cancel thi order and refund my money back.

[Jan 08, 2016] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2016
Dear User, Request you to please send us a mail on [email protected] with your contact details (contact number, email id) and we will get in touch with you. We regret the inconvenience caused. - Quikr Team

Comments

I have purchased a product bearing Ad Id[protected] and Order Id[protected], and made payment for the same but I did not get the product on given delivery time and called customer care and told me that pick up will be done on 15th April but not done and not expect to get in 48 hours. So, I want my full amount money back as soon as possible.
I am buyer for product ID:[protected] which consists a sofa set, center table and mini fridge. I have made online payment for the same on 5th May 2016 of Rs. 4900. As expected a scheduling call should have been made at least within 24hrs but it's more than two weeks I haven't received any call. Several times I have called your helpline but service has made false promise of reverting back in an hour time. I am very disappointed with the response I got from Quikr's end.

I want money refund immediately.

Somebody put my number in fake add

AD ID[protected] Someone put my number in his fake ad for which I m getting multiple calls/messages. Please take some action asap. There should be some kind of OTP verification before putting numbers in the adds.

Payment not received for fridge deilevered

Ad_ID[protected]
payment not received. Fridge was sold on 6 May.

Inappropriate call

I'm selling a product here and a guy calls me from [protected] and talks to me very inappropriately. I didn't this kind of disrespect from your site. I would request you to do something! Thankyou.
I have purchased a product by Order Id 10174787, and doesnt made payment for the same but I want cancelled my order.
Deepali Kumbhar's reply, Sep 9, 2016
Please confirm immidiately
I have purchased a product (Order ID=[protected] and has not paid yet and i want to cancel my order
I have placed one order for order id[protected] on 12th April. Today is 26th April and I have not received the order yet. I have made full payment. Now I want to cancel the order and want my money back without any cancellation fees. This is not my fault and I am not going to pay any cancellation fee. Worst service ever.
i ordered clone phone and finally i changed my mind on that so i want my money back as soon as possible
I have booked a Kindle ereader and paid 6000Rs to Quickr..it is been 48 hrs ..the item is not been collected yet from the seller. Id No is[protected].
I want the money back..Immediately.. Otherwise be ready to face legal proceedings.

I have purchased a product (Order ID=10382194 [protected] and has not paid yet and i want to cancel my order
I have paid full amount of the product i bought my transaction ID is [protected]
After making the payment seller contacted me and told me he can't send the product and asked me to request for refund i want my money back as i am not going to receive the product and the seller is not cancelling the order

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - I want to cancel my order and want my money back.