[Resolved] Quikr — this is regarding my dining table with 4 chairs

Asifnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sarada Candula on Nov 7, 2017
I had put an ad with rs.333 to make it premium for my dining table with 4 chairs for rs.10, 000/- on sale. Suddenly laxman gore ([protected]) from quikr called and asked me to pay more rs.1167/- to make it more premium ad outside of hyderabad and the price would be rs.12, 000/- for sale. I was saying i was ok with 333 payment; however he insisted to do the payment of rs.1167. He also promised that my asset would be sold within 1 week and everything would be done. He spoke in such a way that i was impressed and paid the amount. Now, he does not even lift my calls to respond. Very pathetic service from quikr. I did not expect this. Otherwise, i would have sold it in the open market somewhere near my place. I am very unhappy with your service. Request you to resolve this issue asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2017

[Nov 07, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2017
Hi, We regret the dismay caused. Kindly let us know your registered contact number and we shall look into it. Thank you

Comments

Name - Sharada
Contact number - [protected]
No calls so far regarding my complaint. Is someone looking into this issue?????
No calls so far regarding my complaint. Is someone looking into this issue????? How long will it take to resolve my issue. Np progress from the day of my complaint.
No calls so far regarding my complaint. Is someone looking into this issue????? How long will it take to resolve my issue. No progress from the day of my complaint. Is someone looking into my issue??????????????????
Will I get my additional paid amount (Rs.1167/-) as refund. Please do the needful ASAP. I sold my furniture at loss at Rs.7400/- out of which if I remove the paid amount for Ad Rs.1500/-, I got Rs.6000/-
Very bad service from Quikr, I must say. The person promised me that I will get atleast Rs.10k if I put an ad for Rs.12k. So in total, I am at loss. Please look into the issue to get the money refunded. Thanks
Is there someone to look into my issue. When will it be solved and my refund.
How did you close my complaint, on what basis you did. I need my refund for the extra amount paid Rs.1167/- which was requested by Quikr employee.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]