[Resolved]  Quikr — Worst refund policy

It was my first experience with quikr and might be last . I made an offer on a wardrobe (Ad ID:[protected] and after few hours later, I got a call from seller she said she couldn't accept offer as amount is less, so I said okay . But later on 5th of Jan I got eleven mails and one call from quikr that your offer has been accepted so I made the payment . But later seller called me and said she didn't accept the offer, It is a bug of quikr and next day 6th of Jan she cancelled the order . I got a mail from quikr that, I will get my money within 4-7 business days . They are not counting Saturday as business day, so they should close their website on Saturday and even Sunday also because they don't do business on these days. 5th Jan to 18 Jan it's been 13 days I didn't get my money back . I have called many times they just transfer call from one department to another, even one quikr employee said you can call again if you dont get payment by tmrw . Do I have the only one thing to do i.e. call quikr ?
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2017

[Jan 18, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017
Hi Vandana. Apologies for the dismay caused. We have shared your details and our support staff will get in touch with you ASAP. Thank you
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

yes my refund not return
I bought TV Ad Id[protected] via quikr yesterday and after switching on TV it started showing maximum green color and screen is little bit vibrating as well. Display is faulty .I called quikr support and they transfered call to doorstep and they were saying they will not take it back .Quikr has a 5 day return policy as of i know. This is worst part of quikr that customer has to make N number of calls to facilitate action.
We paid for the car insurance and till date they have not insured nor refunded 25k.

Quikr Phone