Rahul Pandey — Home Based Work Scam by LED Coder company

I am a buisnessman. I was looking for a part time jobs during my vacation. I searched through internet and I got a contact of LED CODER. Job was to complete the consignment given by company in 15 days, but initially we need to pay some amount to company (3000 rs as deposit). Once called and later I received 5 calls a day from the sell department (Radhika Eawat) so as the pressurize to take the consignment. After 4-5 I succumbed to the pressure and I took the consignment. This is all agreed, but after I took the consignment there was least support whatsoever from the person whom I took consignment (Radhika Rawat) and also from its customer support service. Customer support service were the least responsive to my callsm so some of the doubt remained unclear. Somehow I worked assiduously and completed the assignment in 15 days. Now on the day of delivery I had to submit the assignment by 1600 hrs.but due to load shedding pretty evident in my area I coudnt submit the assignment by 1600 hrs. I called the contact which I had (bith customer care and Muskaan Sharma from sells department) but they should least empathy and did cut my phone call in the middle of the conversation and later didn’t receive it. One of the rude word I heard when I suggested that I will complain was “aap aaram se complain kar sakte ho” (Radhika Rawat). I lost my 3000 rs deposit and more importantly my 15 days of highly tedious work. Agreed this being a trivial matter to look at but still it is a big thing for me, so please help me out here. One big question here is: is the sells department’s job is just to pressurize people to buy products (also giving false promises initially ) and later giving zero support even after explaining the case of lenient customer support?
Home Based Work Scam by LED Coder company