Razorpay Software Private Limited

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Good

Razorpay related photos (2013)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Razorpay Photos

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

Purchased shared bk plan and investment my money in the according to shared bk agreement.
From the date of rental bicycle...

Debted from my account and not credited in FASTag account TS08UH9071
Amount not reflecting in FASTag

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had invested in spbdd app of amount 3500 rs through razorpay recharge channel now the company suddenly closed all the app and when i am asking for refund the razorpay is not responding to us and its supporting the fraud spbdd app even after knowing that it is a fraud website

Order #8192

I have made a purchase for Order #8192 -Elite Gaming Chair and made payment of 708.82 through Razor...

I paid Rs 6000/- for foscos but status was false failure.Transaction Ref. no is [protected] & Ref no is[protected]. Please do the needfull.
      Paid Rs 6000/- to foscos

Hi Devendra,

We regret to hear this and want to help you out without any further delay. Kindly raise a request along with your contact details and transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and do mention the ticket ID:5181984 so that we can have a look at it and assist you at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you.

Priyam

Beneficiary not received payment and refund not done yet.
        Contact Rajesh pawar [protected].

Hi Rajesh,

I understand you have a concern regarding a transaction. In order for us to assist you. Please help us with your transaction and contact details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request. Additionally, mention the ticket ID [5118020] for assistance on priority.

Hi Rajesh,

Anas

From the date of rental bicycle...

Hello There
          I purchased shared bk plan and invested my money in that according to Shared Bk agreement.
          “from the date of rental bicycle investors will be provide rental services for the equipment purchased by shared BK. The less period is 90 days, the daily profit is 900 rupees".
          and didn't provide me services perfectly as it promised to me, But it cheated me and scammed and runaway with my money. I invested my money 15000 RUPEES in shared BK because it connected to trusted gateway razor pay, so please refund my amount in my account,
          Please refund my money in my account as soon as possible.
          Name. Tukaram
          Investment Date : January 12 2021
          Cheating Date : January 19 2021
          Email iD : [protected]@gmail.com
          Transaction Id : UPI[protected]

Dear Tukaram,

I have noted your concern regarding a transaction. In order to assist you further, kindly raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction and contact details. Our team will check this and provide you with an update at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

I have paid to the website Northernanthes for a smart watch but after I searched I could not find the website. I did not receive the product. I paid 397 rupees for the same. I have not received the refund for the same. And the phone number mentioned is also not working.
            Transaction I'd[protected]
            Dated[protected]
            Product not received and no trace about the site , refund my money

Hi Nilimesh,

I understand your concern and have raised a request on your behalf with ticket ID [5121779]. Please refer to the detailed email and file a chargeback in your issuing bank to get this checked.

Team Razorpay

I ordered an I watch but till now I did get any information about it and I have paid for it

Hi Saikumar,

We regret to hear this and want to help you out without any further delay. Kindly raise a request along with your contact details and transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and do mention the ticket ID:5182111 so that we can have a look at it and assist you at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you.

I have invested in a cycle but no service provided so please refund my 3000

Hi Suhas,

We regret to hear this and want to help you out without any further delay. Kindly raise a request along with your contact details and transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and do mention the ticket ID:5182133 so that we can have a look at it and assist you at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you.

Priyam

I made payment through upi mode Via [protected]@unionbank upi to Irctc, ticket is not booked and status showing on Irctc website i.e.payment not received from bank end. amount debited but ticket not booked so i need full refund.
                  UPI Tranction I'd[protected]

Hello Team

I purchased Shared Bk plan and invested 28300rs money in that according to Shared Bk agreement .br...
                    I had ordered Elite Gaming Chair through PBLIFESTYLE.COM based on Facebook advertisement and payment made through my credit...

299mart.com advertise in Facebook
                    I placed orders (products) on 24.02.21 amounting Rs.1294/- and amount have been debited from my bank account indicated"CHILLSHOPMART".
                    But till not receive order confirmation email or message I have mail to company but not receive any reply please refund the money.🙏

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount takened but product did not recieve

Hi Milky,

We regret to hear this and want to help you out without any further delay. Kindly raise a request along with your contact details and transaction details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request and do mention the ticket ID:5182269 so that we can have a look at it and assist you at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you.

Priyam

Please refunded my money in my account
                        I purchased pubg uc but uc is not giving

Hi Ajeet,

I have noted your concern regarding a transaction. In order to assist you further, kindly raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction and contact details. Also, mention the ticket ID [5116181]. Our team will check this and provide you with an update at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

I had placed an order of Elite Gaming Chair on PB Lifestyle on Feb 23, 2021. But very soon I released they are a fraud. They didn't have any contact no. and I even mailed them, no reply even after 12 mails. Later I realized they are a fraud, I would like to get my payment back.
                          PB Lifestyle turned out to be a fraud.
                          PB Lifestyle turned out to be a fraud.

Hi Monalisa,

I have noted your concern regarding a transaction. In order to assist you further, kindly raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction and contact details. Also, mention the ticket ID [5115992]. Our team will check this and provide you with an update at the earliest.

Team Razorpay

I need refund my amount transaction I'd :[protected] payment deducted and looted my money

Updated by Vasu Ponthala
                            if I didn't get refund my money I will take legal action
                            Hi Vasu,

Hi Vasu,

Team Razorpay

Yesterday, i ordered online from teeslion website for rs 1040 around 11:04 am. And my money got deducted but the website is fake i think as there is no valid id of their. I made a payment through phonepe at razorpay@icici. My name is rahul jaryal
                              Email id [protected]@gmail.com
                              Mobile no. [protected]

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your time on call. As discussed, a resolution has been provided to you, from our end over the ticket ID [5110408]. If you have any further query, revert back on the same email. Our team will assist you with utmost priority.