[Resolved] Razorpay — money deducted booking didn't get confirmed

Shams Aaliya on Mar 9, 2019
I tried to book my railway ticket through irctc app and i used razorpay to make my payment. But my ticket is not booked nor do i have got money returned.
My transaction id is [protected].
My transaction status is pending from bank end. But my bank has debited the amount of rs.3711.80. Google pay has also confirmed the transaction.
My google transaction i'd is upi transfer/[protected]/irctc train ticketing mo
Paid to :razorpay. [protected]@hdfcbank

money deducted booking didn't get confirmed
money deducted booking didn't get confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2019

[Mar 09, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Hey,

We checked the transaction [protected] and confirm that this is an unsuccessful transaction. The amount for the same will be refunded to your account within 7-10 working days. You can track the status of the refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

Booked a ticket via the mobile app and payed using upi on google pay. The money got debited from my bank account but irctc doesn't seem to have received it, it just shows payment pending from bank end.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019

Hey Yash,

Please provide us your transaction details here https://razorpay.com/support/#request so we can check and update you on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
I have paid for the order on FONOZONE.COM. But still didn't received any update about delivery of the order.15 day have been passed and still no action is taken. Please immediately refund me or deliver my order . As i have paid to razorpay so i complained here.
my self surjeet kumar indian railways cancel ticket and transfer amount me refund id-[protected] my i cant receive amount ...
plz slove the issue
thanks and regards
surjeet kumar

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money deducted booking didn't get confirmed