Real Typing Work — fraud typing company (realtypingwork.com)

Hello team. I want to register a complain against a online fraud company which says that we can earn money while doing work from home. The name of the company is realtypingwork.com and it's the same website. They have partners which gives software for work that is anema softwares inc and it's data management software and my software license is[protected][protected]. We have to pay for this software to get the online typing work and they have plans for 1 month, 3 months. I have paid rs 233 as it was under some offer and original price is rs 250 for 1 month plan that gives 50 paise for 1 correct entry. I have spent my complete 1 month and worked day and night but at the end they stopped the software 1 day before the last date, it was activated on aug 15, 2019 and should end by aug 14, 2019 but they have stopped it before the end date and also incorrect checking for my work. I have written many mails and complains on their portal but they never contacted me. Due to this i could not make my entries and could not earn rs 1000 which is the minimum amount to transfer to your account after you earn from the work you have done. Please block their company and raise my complain against this fraud company. They are cheating all the innocent people and taking money from them in advance and not returning for our work. You can also check reviews for this fraud company at https://www.mouthshut.com/websites/Realtypingwork-com-reviews[protected] which i have just checked. They have cheated on many people. Please help me. Shut off this company and i want my spent money from them.
fraud typing company (realtypingwork.com)
fraud typing company (realtypingwork.com)

Comments

Its was cheat my money and my time place help me get back my money from the company

I want a typing job