[Resolved] Redbus — amount deducted but ticket not confirmed, didn't get refund

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Harish Nakerikanti on Nov 3, 2018
I have booked a ticket in redbus app from siliguri to kolkata on oct 22nd, amount deducted but ticket not confirmed, didn't get refund. Its already 2 weeks, no response from customer care team. Customer care service is worst in redbus. I called customer care number, there is no option to speak with customer care person. Everything is ready made, they are asking phone number, ticket number and all. When i entered ticket number system is saying its wrong. Totally pissed off with the redbus cc team.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2018

[Nov 03, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018
Dear Harish,

Greetings from redBus !

We regret the poor experience. In order to look into your complaint we request you to share your concern in detail with us at [email protected] Kindly share your complaint along with email id or contact number used for booking tickets.

We will work on your complaint post receiving the requested details.

Awaiting for your response.

Team redBus

Comments

Hello

Unfortunately I tried to book my ticket on 27/10/18.ticket has not been booked and money get deducted...
My reference number is:- 5824061
Mail I'd:- [email protected]
Please help me with details or shall I escalate everywhere??
I booked my tickets from haipur to Udaipur, rajasthan for 4th nov. 2018. My amount has been cut from the account but due to some error my booking hasn’t been done. Please, refund my amount. If has happened many times that i faced such prolems . Improper customer care service and invali contact number.
On 20th october, i tried to book tickets from hyderbad to visakha patnam, the money debited from my credit card and tickets didnt booked, and i got refund in wallet, how can you do that into wallet...its a huge amount...4872rs, you guys shown me hell that day,

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - amount deducted but ticket not confirmed, didn't get refund