[Resolved] Redbus — bus didn't arrive at boarding point.

GC Sahu on Oct 15, 2017
I booked a seat online in aug.17 for my son to travel from pune to indore on 14.10.2017 by paying three times of normal fair rs.1986/- (Ticket no. Tk9e29999325, pnr[protected]. As he received sms, he was waiting for the scheduled bus mp 09 fa 7580, from 17.30 hrs to 23.30 hrs at boarding point nishant travels. Bus did not come. He therefore had no way except to travel by other bus, so he did and paid fair again. He had to travel by sitting whole night in driver's cabin. I request redbus to look into matter and refund the fair paid by me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2017

[Oct 15, 2017] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2017
Dear Mr.Sahu,

Greetings from redBus.in!

Ticket ID : TK9E29999325

We are unable to fetch any complaints raised regarding the non-arrival of the bus or cancellation of the bus in the month of August. We would request you to share the complete details along with the complaint id to us on [protected]@redbus.in and we shall look into the issue on top priority.

We request your co-operation in this regard.

Team redBus.
Updated by GC Sahu, Oct 16, 2017
Please read my complaint again carefully. The date of journey is 14.10.2017. Hence the complaint does not pertain to month of August. It pertains to yesterday only.
Updated by GC Sahu, Oct 20, 2017
Please read my complaint again carefully. I booked seat two months in advance to avoid hardship. The date of travel was 14.10.2017. So the matter does not pertain to month of August. I hope that I am able to convince you.

Comments

Please read my complaint again. The date of journey is 14.10.2017. Hence the complaint does not pertain to month of August. It pertains to yesterday only.
I faced the same situation on 16th October 2017 while booking to my native Erode from Chennai and the bus didn't come at the boarding point and I've waited for nearly 5hours in the boarding point without even receiving a call from the bus operator or from Redbus. I contacted redbus and complained from the boarding point and they said we'll be escalating this but Unfortunately what happened is, they have closed the complaint I raised without even discussing with me and marked the status of the complaint as Resolved.

The worst part is I haven't traveled on that day and I had to book another ticked on the next day to reach my native. But the clarification I've got from redbus for closing my ticket is that I've boarded the bus and travelled. I was shell shocked to hear this. Why do I need to make a complaint when I already boarded the bus that too while travelling in the same bus (What hell of logic is this from Redbus)

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - bus didn't arrive at boarding point.