[Resolved] Redbus — Drugged in the bus

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 praveengandhii
Hi Team,
Would like to bring this to your notice and to all the readers here so as to be aware of the incident happened while was travelling from Hyderabad to Pune by Atmaram Travels booked through Redbus.in on 20th December 2016. I boarded the bus from Telephone Bhavan Lakdi-ka-Pool Hyderabad . when reached my allotted seat there was already a person sitting there and requested me to sit in the other row seat that was booked by him and one of his friend was sitting beside me, and noticed there were other friends on the back seat all together they were 5 friend travelling from Hyderabad. mid of night the person sitting beside me offered me a cream biscuit i denied initially but then he insisted to have the biscuit, looking at his age ( mid aged ) i took and had it soon after i realised that the taste is too bitter and was about to spit it out i went into deep sleep ( as the biscuit offered had some drug in it ) . and realised that they took away all my belongings that includes ( 2 latest smartphones, Casio wrist watch, 2 gold rings, 1 silver chain with locket and my Wallet includes my credit card and debit cards, driving license and RC book ) by the time I realised this was left at Sion ( Mumbai) by the bus cleaner as it’s the last stop, was left on the roads of Mumbai roaming on the roads subconscious and reached a rickshaw who took me all the roads in Mumbai and asked to pay 1000 rs . when didn’t payed it he left me at Chunnabati taxi stand . from there the drivers negotiated an amount of Rs 4500 to drop me back in Pune as i was totally unconscious, without food and not sure where to go. i really want to take an action against redbus for entertaining travels like Atmaram who don’t bother to have the details for the passengers they book for them. Also logged a complaint with the local police in Hyderabad .hope to see some action soon. This is too bad on redbus even after clarifying the issues they never bothered to comeback with a solution . there are many travel agencies on redbus, who never follow timings, neatness, rudeness with passengers . this incident has very bad impact on my health as i was off to my work for almost 2 weeks and left my family in shock . if this is not taken as a serious incident soon redbus would face the consequences .

Thanks and Regards
Praveen
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2017

[Jan 07, 2017] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2017
Hi Praveen,

Greetings from redbus!!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

Trust our team got n touch with you to address your issue.

As informed, we are working on your issue. We'll get back to you with an update at the earliest.

We request your kind understanding in this regards.

redBus Team
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2017
Hi Praveen,

Greetings from redbus!!

Trust our team reached you and addressed your issue.

As discussed, our team has arranged a conversation call between you and operator regarding the issue raised. As informed the operator will provide you all the details you have requested.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Redbus Team

Comments

For ticket cncelstion I try ur Web site link it not working. And I try to call and cancel it not working so please cancel my ticket details given below.

Ticket no: TJDT32634768
PNR no: YBM138791

Rajapk.[protected]@Gmail. Com
Hi Team,

As per the above of drugging in the bus ... this is to infrom you that reveived a mail stating the issue is closed from you end . This is really unfair having informed that they concerned agent from redbus will speak to the concerned senir manager and come back with a resoultion . but was reallt disspointed and dishartened with the way the team has closed my complaint without any outcome .

Also to bring it to you noitice that as per the call secheduled betwwen me and the bus operator i did asked for some information about the passengers Name and contact numbers who baorded the bus on 20th december 2016 for which there is no response from the operator . the reason to ask for the same is to highlight the mistakes and carlessness the operator was . But this does not mean that providing those details will sort my issue .

All i want to inform you guys is that i have lost my Valuables and if asked whrere did i lost then its in the bus, which bus "Atmaram " and how didi get into the bus is through Redbus . Hence i need a resoultion in regards to my lost things ( 2 latest smartphones, Casio wrist watch, 2 gold rings, 1 silver chain with locket and my Wallet includes my credit card and debit cards, driving license and RC book ) and the mental agony i went through which costed me on my medical bill and to add to this i have lost my 10 days of pay in the office .

I would really need this issue to be resolved on the humantarian grounds . Looking forward to get some reply on the same .

Praveen Gandhi
Its been a month now and there is no resolutin on the above issue and incident . Its very disgusting and shamefull on Redbus, you guys will surely pay for this and will make sure of that .

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071