Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (580)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

Rediff — password hack by some one [Resolved]

gurpreet singh
Since last 2 night I am not able to sign into rediff bol. It was working fine till yesterday; but suddenly started seeing...

Manjunath
rediff bol is not signing and error in connection to display (E 410)
Rediffbol should comeup with more modification & inovative.There should be easy to acess like yahoo, Skypee, gmail & many more..
hi.good night
i have problam rediff bol is not signing.
plz mail
thanks y.rediffbol 8.
we are unable to sign you in. pleae try after some time[105]

REDIFF — not signing in

im trying to sign in the messenger but it is not responding.
hello [protected]@rediffmail.com this is my email id and this email id anyone hack before 2 days
plase return my password
sir
i am akash resqute that u i con is on my destop when i open inter net i face rediff bol message so iplease delite my rediff bol from my dest top.

Yhanking you
"we are unable to sign you in. pleae try after some time[105]" so pls do the needful asap for use rediffbol.
thanks
saumen
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Prakash Desai
    I SUGGEST NOT TO PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM REDIFF SHOPPING AS THEY ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS NOR THERY ARE INTERESTED TO RESOLVE CUSTOMER REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT ISSUES.

I have purchase 8GB Transcend Pendrive with 2 Years Warranty through Rediff Shopping (Vendor IT Mart) Vide Order No. 4322819 Dated : 15 Jan, 2008. the Said Product is deliverd to Me vide Consignment No.[protected] through TNT Courier. The product is non functional within 6 Months.

The complaint for replacement was made on 14th July, 2008 vide their acknowledgement mail : Rediff=[protected]' Shopping: POST-DELIVERY-COMPLAINT.

I have been regularly following with Rediff.com Team for replacement & many mails were sent & reply were received giving false commitment & final feedback was given on 13th Oct, 08 by rediff.com that the product will not be replaced but the refund is process and will reversed to account within 7 Days, But it was also an false assurance. It is almost 5 month passed but nor product is replaced & also no refund is been processed till date.

Please suggest.

Prakash Desai

sahsinha
      Rediff posts various articles that agitate people and has almost caused a small war room in the comments section., with Hindus and Muslims fighting against each other. The saddest part is that most of these articles are fake and Rediff is doing this just to increase the number of hits to its website.

The recent news about a candidate dying because of MNS workers beating him up could be false., as Times of India news suggested that the boy died because of a train accident.

How come Rediff always escapes such cheap publicity stunts. Time to take some action against this website.

VIVEK SRIVASTAVA
        I ordered 1 GB DV Digital Camera/Mp4 Player/PMP PLAYER With 2.5 Inch Screen/Games/EBook from rediff shopping onthe date[protected], for which the order number is 4922939.
        I recieved the above said item on 14th october 2008 in faulty condition (no display in the screen), immediately I tried the number of vendor provided on the invoice, but the number was busy all the time[protected].
        now i want my product replaced with a same working product. please do the needful ASAP.

my mobile no is-[protected]
        and the address is- VIVEK SRIVASTAVA
        Address -LABINDIA INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD.
        372, udyog vihar phase-2 (leica Div.)
        GURGAON,
        Haryana
        INDIA
        122016

Rediffshopping — provide damaged item [Resolved]

shiv mani
          i am sheo mani tripathi from lucknow.my order no was 4694651, i was purchased kids laptop from rediff shopping witch i received...

Shopping. Rediff.com — Not Received the product till now

Nikhil
          I've purchased a Zebronics headphones on 9/9/08 through cheque & made the payment on 13/9/08. It's been 13 days...

Rediff — unable to log in [Resolved]

Amit
          i am unable to log in...

Rediff Shop — Product not delivered [Resolved]

Prashant
          I ordered a birthday gift to be delivered in Pune on 21st August. The amount has been debited from my account but the gift...

Rediff Bol 8.0 — Not Showing Chat Room [Resolved]

Harpreet Kaur

I have complaint for you that is related to Rediffbol.In chat room no list willbe show, so, how I can...

Hari Babu

Order Number 4828256

As you go through the order, it was placed on 23rd / 08/2008 with a delivery date of 27th Aug which gives almost 11 days of advanced notice.( Am sure the stocks should not have gone exhausted overnight ) and myself or my mail id should have been intimated in well advanced instead of me doing followups once it has gone beyond the delivery date.

This order was supposed to be gift for someone to be reached on a specfic day, if intimated earlier could have made some alternative arrangements and which has ruined the entire surprise.

The purpose if booking it through the site was for timely delivery when I am not back @ home, which actually doesnt serve the purpose of delivery center of your site and gives more dissatisfaction.

When i checked with the TNT courier the consignment number which u have mentioned is wrong[protected]

pll do let me know the order status of 4828256

Thanks & Regards
          Hari
          Team Leader - Engineering Practice Group

Personnel Search Services Pvt Limited
          New No.3, Old No.2, Santhome High Road, Chennai - 600004
          Direct No :[protected] Web : www.pssindia.com : Mail : [protected]@pssindia.com

"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." --- Pearl S Buck

Help

My Shopping

My Auctions

Logout

You are here: Rediff Shopping » My Shopping

Edit Account Details | Track My Order | Gift Address Book | Post a Feedback | View 'My Wishlist'

« Back

Tamilnadu
          INDIA

Message/Date
          - / null

Copyright © 2008 Rediff.com India Limited. All rights reserved.
          Terms & Conditions | Shopping Policy | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES

5 in 1 emergency mobile charger — Order is not approved

I have given the order the 2 days before on 10/11/2009 .
          My order number is 5660509 .(it's 5 in 1 emergency mobile charger).
          But now when i checked the status it showing null and no order has heen offered.
          it's totally cheating and fraud site.

I have given the order the 2 days before on 10/11/2009 .
          My order number is 5660509 .(it's 5 in 1 emergency mobile charger).
          it's totally cheating and fraud site.

Aryan Vijay
            I want to know the person who sends such vulgar messages to my girlfriend. The number is[protected] and the name under which the message appears is lovablelove. She is going through tremendous mental stress due to the messages. I want to know the person to file a complain against or want its service to be banned and don't allow this user to use such service in future.
            Failed to do so, I have no other option except going to the Police and file a complain against REDIFF-the service provider and Unknown Person-Lovablelove.

Please help me in this regard.

Ayshwarya Desikan
              I had ordered for a Rakhi online for delivery to my brother in USA vide order number 4789193 on 08Aug08. I was assured that all orders submitted before 10Aug08 will be delivered by 16Aug08 (rakshabandan day).

However the order is not yet delivered. The status shows despatch pending, which means they have not even despatched the rakhi yet. However my payment has been charged to my credit card on 08Aug08 itself.

There is no customer support phone number which we can contact and there are no responses to the complaints posted on their online customer care site.

I need my money refunded with interest and an apology and claim for inconvenience and embarassment i have suffered by using the Rediff online shopping.

I have appended the status as it shows now on their website:

Order No: 4789193 Date:[protected] Order Status :Approved
              Title Qty Price Delivery Status Consignment Number Courier Name
              Rakhi Gifts - Premium Rakhi Gift Box with Kesar Coconut katli-US_MB02 1 INR 1899.00 Pending

None

Pittsburg
              Pittsburg,
              California CA
              UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
              Message/Date a special token of love for the best brother in this world /[protected]
              Such a pathetic move...making money out of people emotion...
              Mera Bharat mahan!!!

Rediffshopping — complaint against the rediff shopping [Resolved]

Dnyanesh B. Patmase
                Res. Sir,

I pay the bill by my credit card. but yet i am not getting my order no 4742354. In the email received...

Rediffbol — problem with sign in [Resolved]

anuj srivastava
                rediff bol i n unable to sign me in it is saying that we r unable to sign u in please try after some time [E102] i daily chat...

Rediff Bol — sign in problem [Resolved]

D B
                i am havin signing problem in rediff bol from last 3 day .i got the msg tht we r unable to sign in ..plz try after some time...

Rediff Bol — Unable to Sign in [Resolved]

Ragin
                Since last night I am not able to sign into rediff bol. It was working fine till yesterday; but suddenly started seeing this...

KPS Jaura
                Dear Sir
                I had booked a New N82i mobile phone from rediff online shopping site. The said mobile was listed among Sagem mobile sets on rediff web site. I booked the mobile thinking it to be of Sagem, but on delivery the mobile was found to be a cheap china handset w/o any company name or marking. Further to this first the charger unit was found to be defective at receipt and second the touch screen operation of the mobile went non ops within week. On contact the rediff customer support, I was asked to courier the mobile back to some Classic enterprises, Mumbai at my own expenses. Which I had already done on 24 Jul 08. The customer support had not been answering to any my mails therefater. I request the rediff customer support to be prevailed upon to act and either refund the complete money or replace the mobile on priority

Rediff Shopping — (AMS Exporters ) with rediff shopping

I placed order for 8 Gb MP3 player with rediff on a flattering cost of 1650,'pathetic' is the word given to the expereince what i had after the same.

My order number was 5677492 which is supposed to get shipped to me with in 7 days but i got the product after 12 days :(,opened the package found a Player (!) you call it switched it on nothing in the display..shocked and called rediff,promised call back is what been told but no way in this holy world was it returned.

finally after number of conversation i was asked to ship it back and i did the same till date no acknowlegement neither the product turned back home.

Called the number given by rediff for AMS exporter no anwering done over 3 days or so ,

Moral:

Never order a product from rediff shopping/rediff should kick em (AMS Exporters) off

Would be happy:

If i get back my product or my money through this webbie

REDIFF — online shopping of mobile

I am purchase online order throgh rediff shoppring vide order number: 6799150 (Qty. Price

Rocker 3 Sim Dual Camera R8000 Mobile Phone ). I am 4-5 request to change this mobile becasue I some problem.

Avinash Chandra
                  THIS IS REALLY AN EXAMPLE OF PATHETIC CUTOMER SERVICE AND POOR QUALITY SHOWCASE FROM REDIFF.. I HAVE BEEN SENDING EMAILS FROM THE LAST SO MANY DAYS AND THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR THEIR END. THE ORDER WAS PLACED ON JULY 18TH AND IT HAS A LEAD TIME OF 4 DAYS, IT WAS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR MY FRIEND. I HAVE CONTACTED TNT CARRIER AND THEY SAID THE VENDOR HAS NOT DISPATCHED THE ORDER YET.. WHATS HAPPENING... I HAVE NO IDEA????
                  JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN WOULD I GET MY ORDER ??????????????

Details of Order# 4735627

HYDERABAD, Andhra Pradesh : 500079
                  INDIA .

Gurmeet Singh
                    Dear Madhura

i dont think that ur able to receive greetings

As per your main i contacted to TNT courier about (bill no[protected] they reply me that your product which you refused is still in Nagpur and on same consignment No another not possible to send again this mean rediff shopping were lie to you that your product in transit you may conatact to Rediff Shopping.
                    Dear if your end possibility to change my product or not reply me within next 24 hours other wise i m sending you picture of couried product which i m giving to MR.Manish Awasthi (AAJ TAK Seniour Reporter Vidharbha) and Lokmat News Paper along with your mail print and telecommunication details which i recorded that how you here on net to cheat people.

I dont care about my money because its a small amount 1149.00 but i want to teach a lesson to you via all news channel showing that how you cheat people on net.

Well you know about SOTC i own franchisee for Vidharbha Region, you better know that what contact we deal with media for advertisement.

Gurmeet Singh Bamrah

Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 7:07 PM
                    Subject: RE:'Rediff=[protected]' Please cancel my order number: 4729973

Dear Gurmeet,

Greetings from Rediff.com

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the cancellation requests can be fulfilled only if the mail is sent to us within 24 hours of ordering.

We regret that the cancellation will not be possible from our end at this point since the item itself may have already been dispatched.

Further, we would like to inform you that the item that you had registered through Order number- 4729973 has been dispatched via TNT Couriers with the airway bill no[protected] .
                    Please be assured that the same would be delivered to you shortly .

Alternately you may track your courier consignment at the following link :

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
                    Madhura Ghorpade.
                    Customer Support,
                    Rediff.Com

P.S: Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence.

-----Original Message-----
                    From: Gurmeet Singh ([protected]@sify.com)
                    Date: Friday, July 18, 2008 02:24 PM
                    To: [protected]@rediff.co.in ([protected]@rediff.co.in)
                    Subject: Please cancel my order number: 4729973

Dear SIr,

Dont fool people by online shopping my order is TV not a Glass jars of mixers.

Please cancel my order and refund my amount to my credit card
                    i am very thankful i[censored] do so.

i have sent back to consignment becoz it contain garbage

Gurmeet

Track your order | Your Account | Login

Your order has been registered!

Hi Gurmeet Bamrah,

It was great having you shop at Rediff.com. Your order no: 4729973 has been registered successfully. You shall receive an email from Rediff Shopping after your order is processed. The details of your order is given below.

Details of Order# 4729973

Haldiram Food Planet, Sitabuldi,
                    NAGPUR, Maharashtra: 440012
                    INDIA.

Order Received:[protected]

Once your payment is realized, the vendor will dispatch your order. Please ensure that someone is available to receive your order at the provided delivery address.

If you have any queries/ complaints please Click Here.

See you again at Rediff Shopping.

Have a great day,

Thanks & Regards

Neha
                    Customer Service
                    shopping.rediff.com

PS: Check out these interesting new products.

P.S. THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MAIL. KINDLY DO NOT REPLY TO THE SAME.