[Resolved] Reliance Big Tv — pre-booking id[protected]

Gohana, Sonipat District, Haryana, India
 Dinesh198909 on May 12, 2018
Reliance didn't install my setup box on given time (30-45 days) as promised. And now got message setup box installation will be in june 2018. I was make my order on 25th march 2018. Now, i want my refund of 500/- back. But nobody giving me right information about this.
I called on[protected] for refund on 8th may. They told me they have no information about refunding and they suggest me to do mail on [protected]@rbtv.in.
I also sent a mail on [protected]@rbtv.in. But after 4 days, didn't get any update.

Now, i have purchased other setup box from market. So, i need my refund only

Bank info sent on [protected]@rbtv.in and also attached

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2018
Got refund. thanks

[May 12, 2018] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. Actually, the Reliance BIG Tv has outstanding dues to signal providers of various companies. now, they are misguiding and playing game on public money and standing on their words.
As per their mail of 16th May, they promised, refund would be processed within 2 weeks. But refund amount is not credited into my account.
very poor service they have every where.

I had booked a big tv connection. My Big TV Booking ID is 14525440 and my mobile No. [protected] . I have pay Rs. 500/- Please provide details when my connection provide by reliance.
collection of Rs 500 from large number of applicants for big tv connection appears to be a fraud in making by owners Anil Ambani and company. He should understand that he is spoiling heard earned repetition of his father who build a huge empire with dedication and hard work.
Plass rehend
Please refund
Please refund call me [protected]
Syed Nadeem 8904's reply, Jun 29, 2018
Refund plese
Plese call me [protected]
Dear Relicance,

I have booked this DTH on 02nd March 2018 and company commits to all people's within 45 days customers will get connection, i have wait for 45 days, but i didn't get any response from reliance big tv. !!! our kids holiday time they asks for watching tv !!! so after that i got another connection.! now over 100 days! still no response.

I have called to customer care[protected] and informed to cancel my booking she told we don't have option to cancel your connection i have informed that your company commuted !!! they told within 45 days will get connection but there is no response company didn't fulfill what they promises, she disconnected my call in between.

Kindly cancel my booking and refund my amount 499 Rs otherwise i will register complaint agenest company i have all the proofs.
Dear Respective team,

On 8th mar 2018 I had booked reliance Big tv. as per your process, it will be install within 30 to 45 days,

I have several followup to customer care, but i m not getting the responsible reply

i heard many people facing this same problem

This is spoiling of banner (give a responsible answer to your customers)

Find the attached file for ref. booking id 14513556

Kindly reply

Raja-
Dear Relicance,

I have booked this DTH on 27nd March 2018 and my id-A12960858 company commits to all people's within 45 days customers will get connection, i have wait for 45 days, but i didn't get any response from reliance big tv. !!! our kids holiday time they asks for watching tv !!! so after that i got another connection.! now over 100 days! still no response.

I have called to customer care and informed to cancel my booking she told we don't have option to cancel your connection i have informed that your company commuted !!! they told within 45 days will get connection but there is no response company didn't fulfill what they promises, she disconnected my call in between.

6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance Big Tv - pre-booking id - 14535835