Reliance BigTV Customer Care
Reliance Industries Ltd.

Reliance BigTV Customer Care

Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne
Navi Mumbai

Thu 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 06:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reliance BigTV related photos (421)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance BigTV Complaints & Reviews

Vega
I have been using Reliance HD DVR for over a year. A few days ago, it suddenly stopped recording. The set top box works fine but it doesn't record or show the hard drive content.

The message that I get when I try to record or try to view 'My content' is - "The hard disk is currently not available. Please try again later."

I have been getting this message for over a week. I called cust-care. They say they can replace the set-top box with another HD (but NON DVR) one. I don't want that. I want DVR to work. The cust-care also said that the company has halted the production of DVR set-top boxes.

Please clarify.
Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response Feb 12, 2013
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

dvr — DVR NOT WORKING

I have been complaining against DVR that it has not been working properly for last two months. But the DVR has not been changed till date. Please look into the matter and do the needful.
My details are-
Name- Jawahar Lal Soni
Cust Id- [protected]
Mobile No-[protected]/ [protected]

18/07/2011
Please give me your email id and I will send you my contact details. Thanks.

vikram vanigota
    As lodge compliant signal lost at24/11/2012 on 1/12/2012 your person visit at my place he came check dish and setbox which was my dvr he said sir my dvrsetbox wont repair and cant get new dvr instead of that i ill give u new hd box .he replace it to hd setup box . I was ready pay it for dvr but that person told its for temporary as soon as get dvr i ill change it.he just put hd set box now coming error 102 than i call it at toll free number talk to miss vandana at same day 1/12/2012 she said u compliant will soon will solve .i wait .next day made call to toll free giving same reasons.giving several false reason by given by ur operator.i also said pls connent my compliant to senior or ur head but there no responce from ur company.when should i see tv. Or u please take ur setbox return give my deposit returns i m really tired so having blood pressure promblem.
    mrVikram vanigota
    smart card no.[protected]
    mobile [protected]

vikram vanigota
      i had launched compliant about signal lost at 24/11/2012 until today 29/11/2012.since no response from ur company no reminder calls no service calls no mail from ur side i am fooling around from u reliance digital tv day by day by giving several reason today man's r coming or pls take ur set box and dish return give my funds back as i already pay to u .worst service held from reliance big tv or . i have go to police by legal procedure high court for take this matter or legal notice to your company this his my last warning to u and your reliance digital big tv

smart card no[protected]
      mobile no[protected]
      Sir, I am to introduce myself and pround to be customer of Reliance Big TV. Just a couple of days back
      I made a recharge for Rs.500/= but today i.e.[protected] from 6pm onwards no signal is received. Immediately I had contacted customer care (toll free) Number and lodged the complaint. But they say that the address of myself (i.e. customer) address is wrong one but it has to be changed. I had given all the address proof, my Passport size photos and clear mailing addred. That it will do the Big tv for enough proof and all that. Sir Please look into and do the needful in viewing programmes. My name is S.V.sriramachandran.,y smat card no[protected] and residing at Salem city if Tamilnadu.Signal lost is not on the part of me but due to external fault and not in the fault of mine.My mobile No is [protected].Please look into it and make arrangements for viewing Reliance Big TV programmes.
      Yours faithfully
      S.V.Sriramachandran
      smart card No[protected]
      place of residene: 5/IIA, Nagaramalai road,
      Alagapuram via and Post,
      Salem - 636 004 Tamilnadu State.
      Phone No +91 [protected].- Email id: <[protected]@gmail.com>
      Signal Lost from last 15 days
      Every day i called to CS &amp;amp; put the mail also, but we don&#039;t get the proper response
      And still not solve this problems.

&quot;[censored] OFF ALL THE RELIANCE BIG TV CUTOMER SERVICE TEAM&quot;
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

amitr25
        My BIG TV connection works magical. Some channels like Z TV STAR GOLD OR Z & STAR channels does not come after evening and i can watch them from morning to afternoon.

When i called up customer care they are not checking problem from there end and straight a way saying you will be charged at 175 rupees for visiting the engineer. I recharged every month RS 250/-. They even don't have concern to call back to my number.

I am sure this is not a hardware problem. if it could have that then i may not able to see those same channels in morning to afternoon and magically disappear in evening time.

BIG TV account[protected]

Appriciate if someone look into this complaint ASAP as i am struggling with this issue from last 20 days

jkurian_in
          I have a Reliance Big TV connection. The settop box is not working for the past one month and I have filed more than 4 complaints with customer care. One technician came to my place and mentioned that settop box need replacement. He said he will come the next day, but after that nobody turned up. It's almost a month and I still have no cable connection. Big TV customer service is absolutely non-existent. I waited almost 20 mins to connect to the call center and after that keep hearing the same repeated assurance that somebody will come and check it in the next 24 - 48 hrs. But nobody ever turns up. Reliance Big TV is a big NO NO...if you are planning for a new satellite TV connection. These are absolute crooks who absolutely do not bother about the end customer. I have tried approaching the nodal officer today and will find out how it goes. Given the way things were handled till now, I don't have much hope. I don't want to pay up one more time for another connection with another provider and that's the only reason I am staying with Big TV. But I can't wait for ever and will try another connection if my complaint is not resolved in another 2 - 3 days.

JK
          (Big TV Smart Card Number:[protected]

Big TV DTH — Setbox not woring

My Setbox is not working for last 20 days. After serious of Compliants also, BigTv is not taking any steps.

big tv cable connection — set up box

set up box is not functioning properly. it is in warranty period.

Contact no:[protected]

Address:6/171, sector-2, rajendra nagar,

sahibabad, ghaziabad.(U.P.-201005)

BIG TV — Set top box not in order

My Big TV Card No.[protected]. Your cable DTH TV service is not working since last 10 days. It's installation condition is shown poor on TV and not functioning further. I have phoned toll free No.[protected] so many times but your phone line is not connecting. Kindly check my connection immediately and send the cable engineer so that he could find out the problem and repair it.

BIG TV — Set-Top-Box not working

The Set-Top-Box Is Not Working.I Checked the connections and re pinned it again. When I switch on the plug,the light on the adapter and the set-top-box blinks, and a tick tick sound is heard.

RDTV Care
          have a Reliance Big TV connection. The settop box is not working for the past one week and I have tried to filed complaint with customer care on Toll Free No.[protected] but even after hoding the phone for more than 10 min., I could not get connected to the service representative. . Big TV customer service is absolutely non-existent. I waited almost 20 mins to connect to the call center and after that keep hearing the same repeated assurance that somebody will come and check it in the next 24 - 48 hrs. But nobody ever turns up. Reliance Big TV is a big NO NO...if you are planning for a new satellite TV connection. I don't want to pay up one more time for another connection with another provider and that's the only reason I am staying with Big TV. But I can't wait for ever and will try another connection if my complaint is not resolved in another 2 - 3 days.
          Set up Box No.[protected] ANAND, LUCKNOW

No resonse

last 2 month coustmer care compliant take but nobaby tacnician come no response tere are bocus company i am say give the number of tecnician phone will be disconnect MY NUMBER IS [protected], [protected] LALITH

erumesh2007
            my dish has signal error after 12 oct. but custmare care says taht after 48 hours ur problem is remove but upto today my problem is not solve.
            my name is Santosh kumar sharma i have also victim of dish tv i have posted complaint on this
            site and i have posted this on disn tv facebook page please comment on that.

rasulwithyou

I have the reliance BIG TV connection at my home with smart card number "[protected]".
              I monthly do the recharge of 300/-.
              Recently I recently brought the new flat. I have removed the reliance dish from my old house & installed it at new home.
              Everything working Fine..
              I called reliance customer care (Salim Shaikh) & requested to change my address but they are saying to change the address they Will charge 350/- Rs.

I told them, there is nothing to reinstall, they still said they will charge 350/- (which is not expected as everything is installed)

I don't know why they can not change the communication address directly.

Please guide me to proceed further.

Rasul Nadaf.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

deepali das

This is with reference to the installation of Reliance Dish . Two Executives Ms.Rupa Roy([protected]) and Mr,Ratnadeep Dutta from APPCO Marketing (India) Pvt.Ltd. visited our premises at F-171, Nanakpura, New Delhi. on 8th September 2012.They offered us a scheme to installation of Reliance DTH under Pack Name Bronze. We paid a sum of Rs,2990/- vide cheque no. 794463 dt.08/09/2012. We were told that Installation will be done within 8-10 days. But till date it has not been installed.Moreover they are not responding to our calls also. With great difficulty I was able to get the number of the Engineer.Mr.Avishek([protected]).But the mobile is constantly switched off. My Customer Application Form No is [protected]. I had registered under the name Ms.Deepali Das. I have been trying to contact the Reliance Helpline also.But all in vain.

I regret to inform that inspite of making the payment I have not been provided the services and I have not got any co operation from the executive.If they are unable to provide me with the services kindly remburse my money and take action against the executives.Kindly let me know the status at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Deepali

Reliance Dish TV — dish tv & the people related 2 service

The people who come 2 market the product do not tell u about the extra hidden costs the TV hd does not work even after installing & when u call them their phones are busy or out of range . N finally when u reache their helpline then they tel you it will take 2 days . Then there will be 10 ppl who will call & ask u same questions & when u tell them that you have already told everything b4 instead of doing service recovery they will hang up on you n show u attitude just coz they have nothing 2 loose & the money is already in their pocket . Think 10 times b4 u buy.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the misunderstanding happened, do let us know if you received your product, we will ensure that such type of behaviour won’t be repeated in future. If any query please do mail me at [protected]@appcogroupindia.in

Ryan

stanlee1212
                  My smart card number is[protected]. I put Rs.2400 in my account and I have given service request to upgrade my connection to HD on 31/08/12. From customer care they promise me they will give me a new HD set top box with in 24 hours, and i got sms saying our technician will contact you soon.After 6 days technician changed my set top box.Old set top box he took. Technician gave a service request to get paired on 07/09/2012, and request number is[protected].So the set top box showing "error 102 your set top box is not paired with the smartcard".I call customer care on 9/09/12 they said our technical department is doing this kind of job and they are on leave wait for another 2 days after that they will fix it. I wait for 2 days nothing happened.I called again they said your service request is under process it will take 15 days to solve.I already paid for the channels till feb'13. Now I am not able to watch any channels.One of the worst service I ever seen my life.

sunilsoni20003
                    HI,

I have one Reliance Big TV connection with this number Smart card Number:[protected]. On[protected] i had register one complaint in Customer care for no signal. But till take my issue not resolved by Reliance engg. Can someone please take some unnecessary step on it.

Sunil Soni

RCOMcare

RDTV care

stanlee1212
                      My smart card number is[protected]. I put Rs.2400 in my account and I have given service request to upgrade my connection to HD on 31/08/12. From customer care they promise me they will give me a new HD set top box with in 24 hours, and i got sms saying our technician will contact you soon. After 2 days i call again they asked me another 24 hours to fix it.4 days now after my request no call from anyone.
                      Pls do the needful ASAP.

toabhishek16
                        Hi, my smart card no is[protected]. I made four complaints related to the very poor signal quality. and every time it was told to me that "it will be resolved in next 48 hours."
                        First complaint - 4th Aug 2012,[protected] closed without any ACTION.
                        Second complaint - 11th Aug 2012,[protected] closed without any ACTION.
                        Third complaint - 16th Aug 2012,[protected] closed without any ACTION.
                        Fourth complaint - 18th Aug 2012,[protected] closed without any ACTION.

While complaining I had discussion with senior costomer executives - Mr. Yogesh, Mr Sachin and Mr Rahul. No one is able to solve the problem.

Very luckily one day I got the call from service engg Mr Nitesh ([protected]) and he told me "main aapko service nahi de sakta hu aap fir complain ker do".

It is not the right way to talk with the customers, please make them educated and SOLVE MY POOR SIGNAL QUALITY PROBLEM ASAP. I am still waiting for service.

Shekhar_singh
                          This is to let u know that my service are not working since 17th Aug,2012.The first complain was made on 17th aug, and the complain number is[protected] and it was told that it will be fixed in 24 hrs.several calls have been made after that but nothing has been done yet.even spoke to managers,they promise that i will get call back from the concerned team in the next two hrs but has not received any calls till now.

donepudh
                            i gave complaint on 11-Aug-12.
                            complaint number:[protected]

Setup box was not working, stops automatically every 10 min's. This is the new connection installed in March-12.

No one attended the complaint and the complaint/ case was closed. surprised by looking at the message that the case was resolved.

I spoke with customer care again today(16-Aug-12). and asked them to escalate. How come the request closed with out attending the issue.

let us see how it goes.

TV is not working since 15 days.

-Harish

Reliance Digital TV — Not attending the complaint

I forwarded the complaint to Reliance Big Tv Customer Care on 2.04.2011.But till today ie 6.04.2011,the compolaint is not resolved.I talked to Five customer Care Executives along with Two Senior Executives,Who don't know how to handle the problems of the customers but they know how to deal only with the customers.
                            Instead the balance is being deducted daily.I feel that they need only the money but not the customer satisfaction.
                            Hope that they resolve the issue at the earliest.
                            Also hope that they may not get the time to resolve.

Reliance Digital — Not attending complaints

This is in conjunction to the other complaint I submitted re. Reliance Digital not getting my Voltas ACs installed. Apparently, I purchased two extended warranty coupons (No. 24304 and 24306) for both the ACs I bought and it has few leaflets giving discounts and offer on other items and services besides the usual warranty. There is one leaflet offering free service for any product and I am continously calling Reliance digital at the number provided[protected] since last 3 days to avail the same but no one cares to receive the calls. I am wondering what Quality of Service does Reliance publicises about. Being such a BIG brand in the market and carrying the name which implies "WE ARE RELIABLE", what is it truly offering?

This is simply a breach of contract as they have not been following the protocol. I appreciate some prompt action on this as they are fooling customers by charging heavily on these coupons.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Rajnish Talwar
                            regard!!!
                            YOGESH SAHU
                            RAIPUR C.G.

Respeceted,

I have just purchase one Beetel Mobile in which i have received 1 Digital Tv Coupon S.No :- [protected]. Coupon No :- [protected]. i have just also call to customer care for the attending my compalin but no one is coming to my place so please help me or guide me who will me give the service. When i just contact to toll free regarding my complain they are just saying that from your site engg just updated to us that you don't want the service. But i want the service so please again requesting you provide me your service...!!

mayank.ag98
                              Respected Sir/Madam,
                              Myself Govindnarayan Agrawal of Tumsar Dist. Bhandara. I have pay Rs 1708 on 10/October/2011 for 1 year subscription to BIG TVs dealer at Tumsar. But they have cut our srevice on 3/8/2012. I used to pay payment every year like this only. They have closed our connection which is illegal. So, I request that they should restart our connection. My smart card number =>[protected].
                              Govindnarayan Agrawal.

Reliance Big TV — NOT GIVING SERVICE

SIR
                              sir mene 20din pahle BIG TV ka connection liya tha, jo 12 din tak achhe chala. par ab vo 8 din se chal nahi raha he hum BIG TV ke custmer care pe comlaint kar kar ke pareshan ho gay he vo bas hame complaint no de dete he or bolte he ki 12 ghante ya 24 ghate me ho jayga par 8 din ho gay he abhi tak un logo ne kuch bhi nahi kya he, hamare ghar par jo install karne aya tha vo bhi hamari nahi sun raha he vo bas kahta rahta he ki ye problem mumbai se he or mumbai vale kahte he ki bhopal se sir 8 din se hamari koi sun nahi raha please aap is mamle me mer help kijiye.
                              Reliance products should not be purchased on launch. Wait and watch for a year till they work out internal processes before taking any risks. Well most of you dont have the brains and will jump again at the next Reliance offering nevertheless without any inquiry.

I had thought plenty Reliance experiences online should make you to think before applying. So well stupids like YOU ALL DESERVED THE CRAP Reliance is dishing out.

2 Cents
                              Reliance Mobile - Go for Vodafone
                              Reliance Broadband - Go for Airtel or MTNL/BSNL
                              Bigflicks.com - Go for Seventymm.com
                              BigTV - Go for Tatasky (as of now)
                              Reliance Life - Go for Max New york Life
                              Reliance Gen - Bajaj Allianze or ICICI Lombard
                              Adlab - Go for PVR
                              Big Home Video DVD - (Widescreen DVD available in 4:3 screen only) might as well buy pirated
                              Absolutely True Compliant. RELIANCE SHOULD BE BANNED
                              In such cases you should call their customer care in mumbai. they will help you with all the details so dont get frustrated just call them, their customer care is really helpful.

BIG Tv (Reliance) — Complaint regarding non employment of pack

I have purchase BIG TV Dish and my Smart Card No. is[protected]

My TV Cut off by Big tv on 12.05.09 due to non balance .then I contected his customer care on phone, and ask him that I want to Stater-3 pack for one year . so what amount will be paid by me . and He said if you Deposit Rs.2096/- then this pack vallid upto one year .

After this I Depsited Rs. 2100/- on 12.05.09 for this pack and told him my Starter -3 pack to be emplements . and I am regulerly phone to Customer care of BiG TV and also sent Email form 18.05.09 but not emplement of the above .

Now I am again contected to customer care to day, and discussed the above matter to .seioner person Mr. Verma and he said that you deposit Rs.100/- more then we will start the same .

My porbalms is that I Regulerly contected his customer care and aslo sent email and he said we will be emplemnet with 48 hrs for the same . and now they want to Rs.100/- more from me . this is Breach of Trust . and now the position of my TV is that your balance as on date is Rs.1990/ aprox and your next recharge due on jan-20010 . which will be wrong because this pack only 10 Months instead of 12 months

you are therfore requested to kindly look into the matter and and infom me what action to be taken against this .please advise

Yours

Rajender Singh
                              Town Daurala, Ditt.-Meerut-250221
                              Phone no. [protected]

BIG Tv (Reliance) — Signal Lost

I am a BIG TV customer having the a/c number[protected]. I have been confronting signal lost problem since 13/09/09. I have registered my complaints many times by calling to the customer care number with the complaints numbers[protected] on 13/09,[protected] on 19/09,[protected] on 25/09,[protected] on 28/09,[protected] on 30/09,[protected] on 06/10/2009). I have also complained through the mail on 30/09 and 06/10. But sir until now i have not gotten any service.

new channel

Sir Ek new channal WORLD ISLAMICK NETWORK (WIN) CHANNAL APNE NETWORK YANI BIG RELIANCE MAIN CHALU KAREN THANXXX

Poor signal quality

poor quality of signal.As i have called 5 times but no response .I have done all the formalities but still nobody response to me.

yadavdevender
                                My name is kalpana yadav and my Reliance Big TV Smart Card Number is[protected] connection is in the name of Mrs. kalpana yadav who is residing at 1568,maruti kunj ggn.My COMPLAINT NO IS[protected] REGISTERED ON 9TH JULY AND[protected] REGISTERED ON 29TH JULY.Our Contact Number is [protected] and [protected]. I have registered complain on 9th July, 2012 (Sunday) regarding that our setofbox is showing poor signal due to which I'm unable to see tv. And your executives told me that problem will be solved in 48 hours that is by 10th July, 2012. But till now (i.e.) 1st august 2012 your executives have not come nor made a call to us. Everyday I’m calling in customer care number from 9th till this now (i.e.) I made a call on 10th, 11th 12th, 13th 14th AND STILL I'M CALLING but there is no response from your side. This is my warning mail to you that if your executives do not visit and solve the problem within next 24 hours that by 2th AUGUST 2012 (11a.m) I will take this matter to CONSUMER COURT. And I will make sure that strict action is taken against you.
                                Hi Kalpana,

Reliance Big Tv — Lost connection Error 400 Signal Loss

binaykumar32

My complaint against Reliance Big TV. I have Reliance big tv past 2 year's smart card no....
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (20)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

hrvar50
                                  Please help me from Reliance Big TV …. BIGGEST PROBLEM / No solution from them.
                                  Mine is a Parent / Child connection bearing nos.[protected] & 149. After completion of ONE Year, I recharged and made official request for pack change / activation in time, with excess balance (during the 1st week of July, 2012). All this happened only when I could communicate more than 10-15 times with the customer care executives.

However, on 19.7.2012, I received a shocking SMS that my account was suspended due to insufficient balance, reflecting to no picture in my TV. Since then, we are contacting customer care executives repeatedly, who are informing that some new tariff was reflecting at my account by mistake which is showing negative balance and the same would be corrected only by the back-end. They often apologise without giving proper commitment nor contacts who could actually be held responsible to rectify the issue.

We do not understand why we need to be penalized by stopping the services resulting to its suspension though we made all perfect communications along with payments. We simply conclude that it is not joy for entertainment through Reliance Big TV but, mere punishment for subscribers.
                                  Somebody, please help ; RECTIFY THE ISSUE.

Vara Prasad SKN
                                  Phone No. [protected]
                                  Chandanagar, HYDERABAD.
                                  Hi Vara,

Reliance Big Tv — poor service

Promila Bhalla
                                    My Smart Card No is[protected]. I have registered complaints repeateadly for change of wire but inspite of assurance from...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (48)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

raunakoberoi10
                                    Its been 17 days that we have been complaining constantly.Our hd set top box is not working. The set top box is in warranty and they are not turning up for any replacement. But it has not been taken seriously at all. The senior supervisor and the technical head both are aware of it, but none of them have taken any action. my account number is[protected]. . We hope that our problem would be solved as soon as possible.
                                    Thank You.

Recently Discussed

Reliance Bigtv
                                      pre booking and refund amount
                                      cancelation of dth booking
                                      reliance dth fraud
                                      Reliance Bigtv
                                      independent tv pre booking. refund request
                                      Reliance Digital Tv
                                      reliance independent tv refund issue