Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

rranjanrs

I had given request to relocate my broadband and land line to my new address which just in next apartment i.e. from old address to new address given below on 7th July 2013. I received request no[protected] and the message that my connection will be relocated within 5 working days. After 5 days i received message from reliance that my request no.[protected]Different from first one) will resolved within next 168 hours i.e 7 days.

Now almost 32 days completed, still i didn't got solution. I discussed with reliance customer care, Appellate officer, nodal officer many times and i have recorded all conversation and proofs. There is still no clarity about the solution. Reliance is providing advance rental plan, that means i will pay first and avail service after. As a customer if i am delaying one day in bill payment after due date reliance is adding fine of Rs. 100/-. But from reliance side there is service delay and i booked huge loss due to wrong communication and misguide for service. I have not done any alternate arrangement because of wrong communication. earlier I faced lot of problem with reliance regarding broadband issue for wrong communication & Reliance customer care and nodal authority is even not bothering to inform customer after giving commitment for more than 6 times to resume service.Really disguisting, I have around 65 conversation recording with reliance customer care and nodal officer for complaints raised by me and how much time they have taken to rectify or provide solution. I sent mail to Appellate office on mail id provided by there executive and on reliance website. But all mail was bounced back, i tried to talk their senior but they have not transferred or not given perfect contact details.This means reliance doesn't want that their customer should escalate any higher authority that's why they put wrong information on their website. After getting frustrated from reliance service i am forced to file complain. I asked from reliance about they are going to continue service or not, but reply was yes and with new commitment. I have all recording and mail copy as proof. I want strong action against reliance broadband.

10 days before reliance Appellate office given information that delay because of cable theft, but i checked in my society, in B-block and in G-block connection is working perfectly to my friends home and my flat is in between B&G block. So they have given wrong information to hide their inefficiency. Please find below my both address details.

My Consumer ID[protected]

F-106, Ganga Kunj, Kalas, Vishrantwadi, Pune-411015

Still fighting for relocation

Reliance Communications — cheating with new whatsapp plan of Rs 16

amit074
    On 4th Aug13 i activated the wattsapp monthly plan on my reliance number [protected].Since that day even after sucesful activation...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Broadband Services Ltd. — not closing down service & continuously charging wrong bills

Tirthank Shah
    Hi, I called to Reliance data connect (customer care) for closing down my net services immediately.(Details :First time called...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Internet Services

Reliance Broadband (Combo Pack Landline Internet) — No Internet and not considered for wavering the amount (When cable cut happens in Bangalore City)

Pradeep Donthu
    I have Reliance broadband connection, connection number[protected] and 1 MBPS plan - almost i am using 3 years on-wards.
    Complaint comments  Comments  (30)Complaint category Broadband

bhask286
    VAS 'Altruist Subscription' was automatically activated on my phone ([protected]) at 1.26 pm on Friday 9 August. I was charged Rs 49.00 for this. There is no explanation about how this was activated, and the customer care agent was unable to refund the charges.

The full transcript of my call is below:

You are now chatting with sheetal
    (15:12) sheetal: Good Afternoon! Bhaskar ,let me confirm your number [protected] , is it correct?
    (15:12) Bhaskar: Hi Sheetal, My subscriber number is [protected]. I have just been charged Rs 49.00 for VAS 'Altruist'.
    (15:12) Bhaskar: Yes, correct.
    (15:12) sheetal: Please be online let me check the details.
    (15:14) sheetal: As I have check you have been charge for Altruist Subcription for Rs 49.
    (15:14) Bhaskar: What is this subscription? I have not signed up for this.
    (15:14) sheetal: Such service gets activated on selection of the invalid option while checking the balance and if you have click on any invalid link while surfing internet.
    (15:15) Bhaskar: Please explain - my phone was not being used at the time, and I have not clicked on any links.
    (15:15) sheetal: It has been activated by dialling any of the star code.
    (15:16) Bhaskar: As I have explained, I have not used the phone - the time of the message is 1.26 pm, the phone was not used - this has been automatically deducted for no reason. I did not use any star code.
    (15:17) sheetal: I understand your concern sir.
    (15:17) Bhaskar: So, what is the solution?
    (15:18) sheetal: I will take request to de-activate these pack .
    (15:18) Bhaskar: What pack? You have just said that this was automatically deducted because of clicking on some invalid link - I am confused by your response. What, exactly, are you de-activating?
    (15:19) sheetal: These is Altrust event it is a VAS services.
    (15:20) sheetal: These is a VAS pack activated by dialling any star code.
    (15:21) Bhaskar: What is the service? You are not explaining. I will have to complain about this, as there are many reports about Reliance charging customers for VAS without them having requested these - I do not find your explanation satisfactory.
    (15:22) sheetal: Such service gets activated on selection of the invalid option while checking the balance and if you have click on any invalid link while surfing internet.
    (15:22) Bhaskar: I have just told you that I have not checked balance or surfed the internet - you can check the transactions on my account to verify - so, please explain, otherwise transfer me to your supervisor.
    (15:24) sheetal: Sorry we do not have authority to transfer the chat
    (15:24) sheetal: Can I take request for de-activation of these VAS pack ?
    (15:25) Bhaskar: Can you tell me what is the service? You claim I have subscribed for this - Rs 49.00 is a very high charge! What is the service. I have texted 121, and they say no service is active on my account. You are asking me to de-activate something, but cannot tell me what is active!!
    (15:25) Bhaskar: What is the VAS pack that you are de-activating? Please specify.
    (15:26) sheetal: As I check Altruist VAS pack has been subscribe in your account .
    (15:26) Bhaskar: What is Altruist VAS pack? I have asked this question three times!!!!
    (15:26) sheetal: It is a VAS Pack.
    (15:27) Bhaskar: Yes - what is the Value Added Service (VAS) - what do I get for Rs 49.00?
    (15:27) sheetal: It is just a VAS services.
    (15:29) Bhaskar: What do you mean - "just a VAS services"? When a customer is charged for a service, you should be able to say what the service is - is it free calls, ringtones, what is the service? You are not able to explain - this is nothing but stealing money from your customers!
    (15:31) sheetal: You will get different services messages in these pack.
    (15:32) Bhaskar: What messages? You are still not telling me what the service is? Messages from whom? For what purpose?
    (15:33) Bhaskar: Please see this thread online - there is evidence that Reliance Communications is doing this to other customers:
    (15:33) Bhaskar: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/reliance-cdma-unnecessary-vas-service-activated-without-my-concern-c841526.html
    (15:33) sheetal: It is a value added services in these you will get messages about all services such as songs,movies, cricket etc.
    (15:34) Bhaskar: I did not ask for these - or request them. Please de-activate immediately, and refund these charges for Rs 49.00. I will also escalate this complaint online.
    (15:35) sheetal: Please be online Iam taking down your complain for de-activating these pack .
    (15:36) Bhaskar: I am online. I would also like the charges to be refunded to my account.
    (15:37) sheetal: Sorry re-fund will not provided to you for the same.
    (15:38) Bhaskar: Can you confirm de-activation. I will raise a complaint about the refund separately.
    (15:39) sheetal: I have taken down request for de-activation of these pack
    (15:39) sheetal: Your request id is[protected]
    (15:40) sheetal: You will get resolution within 2 days.

Reliance Communication — unwanted pack

sir
    i have reliance mobile no. [protected] cdma prepaid whenever i recharge it than after one day all amount get leps

bp singh

Reliance Communications — Handset Activation

I have taken a new postpaid connection on 20th June and I was told my number would be activated in 48 hrs, its 5 days my number is not activated I got a call from Reliance Communications RT Nagar store Bangalore and that guy said on Monday 22nd that my Rental Agreement has only 2 pages and there it is continued, I told him that my address and all necessary details are convered in first 2 pages only and thats why I didn't felt like taking zerox of all the pages, BUT if still needed I would get them also, he informed not needed and said the number would be activated after a verification call next day.

I gets a call from one person I was not at home as he called in office hours and told in office and then he just said when i could be available I informed him in morning b4 09 and in night after 08 he said fine.

Since then I am chasing Reliance Communications and no one has any answers what happend to my activations and finally today on 25th I comes to know that my docs are rejected as my Rental Agreement is having 2 pages only.

Its so much inconvinience caused here first RT Nagar Reliance center should have checked the docs properly while they were submitted and when I was called next time that guy should have asked me to submit full copy as mandatory to get connection activated.

One more things the customer service is PATHETIC of Reliance Communications...no one knows whats happening the customer keeps calling and people keep transfering from one department to another and giving lame excuses as system down, and no power supply in store...really very very bad customer service.

reliancecommunications — complain

sir mai reliancecommunications ko mobil [protected] jo haseen ahmad ke nam se hai 18.12.08 se lagatar network ki complain kar rahu jika complain no 83392791 hai
    mare antim compalain 4.5.09 ko ki hai lag bhag 8month ho gaya likin company ne abhai tak
    complain Resolve nahi ki mai bahut pareshan ho network ki vaja se plz help me

Reliance Communication — unnecessary &unwanted activation

I am filing complaint against unnecessary &unwanted
    activation of value added service on prepaid connection without the permission or request from the consumer and deduction of activation and reactivation charges directly from account balance. this has been done previously as well, and no action has been taken against customer's complain...Iam suffering from this syndrome for last three month.My mobile no. is [protected]
    yours
    B.K Sharma

Reliance Communications — My Phone is not working

I have this reliance landline which i am using for the last 4 Years now. I work for Nestle at Moga Factory, Punjab. My handset was changed in end of fenruary this year as the previous hand set had problems. This new handset, Classic 23 was working fine. Since last three months it had started having problems in handset, voice problems and battery problems. We lodged a complaint with the custormer care in 1st week of August. And thebn we have lodged so many complaints, with the Customer care and the existing reliance communciatrion dealership at Moga(Kohli). It has went to the extent that when i reached this delaership at Moga yesterday then they bluntly said that they dont care about anypne including the consumer forum and reliance. They told me to do whatever i wanted to but they will not change the handset. the handset is now dead and not getting switched on since last one week. Since then i am not been able to contact anybody from my handset and the bills will be getting bigger. I request to put this up to the necessary authoroites so that proper action can be taken. The situation has become disgusting and frustrating for me.

Rgds
    Abhishek
    KUMAR NITIN SINGH,
    S/O KUMAR BHARTENDU SINGH,
    AT/PO=SABHA SASAULA KALA,
    DISTICT-SITAMARHI, BIHAR
    PINCODE-843315
    Dear sir my mobile no is [protected] and is not wkg properly from last one month, my no is postpaid. problem is that at my Home place Delhi, phone is not reacheble and Switched off when the other is try to connect.it is very clear to you my phone is wkg when i enter into Dwarka area, so it is clear to you that problem related with your tower or Network, i have face problem from last one month and also complaint in call centre but the problem is same.if my problem is not resolved, i am with reliance from last 6year, i close my this connection very soon.pls do the needfull.

Reliance Communication — dead handset not changed

we have a WLL connection of Reliance communication,in the name of CHANDIGARH GUWAHATI ROADLINES C/O JAGTAR SINGH the telephone no.[protected] relationship no. [protected]. The telephone handset which one is not in working condition, after somany complain and request, Reliance communication at chandigarh is not changing the handset, we are paying the bills in regular basis.we want to lodge a case against this company, we need your suggetion and kind action against this telecommunication company.

thanks

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Communications — deduction of balance without my knowledge

psardana
      HI
      I want to registrer a complaint agianst reliance GSM service provider on 08.08.2013 they activate some kind of VAS(value...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Other

Reliance Communications — Online recharge failed

imanm51
      Respected Sir,

On 7/08/2013 at 19:21:16 I recharged my reliance number [protected] with online recharge payment...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Arvind Kumar
      I was using reliance connection 1 n half yr before, discontinued coz of poor network and service. They had billed be 1200Rs for the service which I did not use it, now they have filed case against me for non-payment of 1200Rs and I am getting calls from a person who states himself to be a Lawyer (details below), Why should I pay for pathetic service which I have not used it. It's a mental torture, he is calling and using abusive language which is not bearable. I would have banged him if he was in front of me, i stay in bangalore and he is calling from Delhi. To Avoid these calls I am forced to make the payment of 1200Rs for no use.

If anybody can help me with to get the refund from Reliance for service which I haven't used it will be great and Kindly take action on them.

My Reliance Net Connect No. [protected] (this is being used by someother person now, I was using it 1 n half yr before)
      Person calling me as Lawyer, [protected] (RC Goutham)
      His assistant who is irritating with foul language, [protected]

Rgds
      Arvind Kumar
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance Net Connection — false connection

some body has taken net connection in my name of RELIANCE
      data card no.[protected] one year ago i made acomplain to disconnect today inform by company that there is bill pending. Now relaince is not discameonnecting the s

Reliance — RELIANCE NETCONNECT

I purchased a Reliance net connect USB Modem on 15/01/09 and submitted the papers for the postpaid connection to the representative of Vriti infocomm pvt limited.The customer verification was done on the 16/01/09 but despite numerous contacts and false promises from them (Mr Jagjeet Singh of Technical support team at Vriti infocom) nothing has been done.
      A second verification round was done with demand for fresh documents as they claimed to have lost the original received documents. but till date they just happen to give me false dates for activation of the set.
      I presume they indulge only in cheating people by selling the RELIANCE NET CONNECT USB Data cards for Rs 2800/- or so and then forget to activate.
      CHEATERS AND IRRESPONSIBLE GROUP OF PEOPLE are there in this reliance infocomm network of agents and DSA's
      Plz take up the case,
      thanx,
      VINEET MAHAJAN
      Same problem. They have posted 3500 for this card from my card and now they are NOT RESPONDING. Cannot believe that Reliance is stooping at such low levels.

Dear Concern,

This is bring to your kind notice that, I have been getting continuous harass from Reliance Communication team here in Bangalore. The issue in details is “ I was using a net connect+ data card device being MDN no- [protected], and have given the request for deactivating and terminating the services in July-12, and the same has been not used by me. But RCOM customer care team was least bother to hear any query and deactivated the service after numerous reminder post August-12 and from there on the harassment act started, which is continuing till date and the issue is unresolved. They are continuously sending the bill of Rs. 1205.47/- which is completely irrelevant and not pertaining to me. On top of that has sent many a times so called legal notices on my mail id threatening to pay the amount and then long follow up from different advocates, which is not at all ending. Such an unprofessional team that no one bothers to listen to the customer’s request but at the top of harassing by whatever ways. Post reaching my frustration level I have written my plight on Consumer complaints forum “; complain link https://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/reliance-net-connect--a222140.html#c... for hoping the resolution and indeed it worked when I received a call from Reliance Social Media team from Mumbai office to whom I have addressed the issue in details and got an assurance on this matter will get resolved and an apology from the team. Things were silent after that but legal threat started once again from Delhi now to clear the amount else the case will go to court. A girl keeps on calling from 11th Sep-13 no. being ([protected] and [protected]). I don’t know who these people and what is there intention but one thing I must say all of them are truly responsible for this harass. And I hereby declare each and all in RCOM team accountable for this plight.

I am still looking forward to end this issue and harass from the such well known Indian giant.
      And requesting for the last time, for closing this matter once for all.

Thanks & Regards,
      Anshul Choubey’
      MDN Closed- [protected]
      Mob: [protected]
      i have lost my reliance data card on may 2013, i called customer care to disconnect my number within a week. from july i got a repeated messages to my mobile stating my bills. i went to reliance stores and explained my problem they have raised a incident on this and said no messages will come from no on.. After that i did not get any messages.

I got a free sim card no [protected] with in 10 days of activation outgoing calls were cut. Till now i did not get any bills through postal or email. All of sudden today i got a got from delhi court and that advogate is threatening me to pay 1030 rs. i contacted customer care today nov22 she was very rude to me and complaining me to pay that money. customer care people are very very worst there is no curtosy towards customers. Its a worst experience.

This is completely harassment.

Divya
      I also got the same call for urging me to pay 1000 . BUT I HAVE SETTLED THE AMOUNT WITH NO DUES 3 YAERS BACK. BUT THE ADVOCATE IS USING UNBEARABLE ABUSIVE WORDS. i think they are not from reliance might be some competetors plan to spoil name i think.any way reliance is going to shut down cause just one call will make loose of thousand customers.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Reliance Broadband / Landline — RELIANCE HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE EVER

Mitali Avinash Shrotriya
        I am a subscriber of Reliance broadband and landline service from the past 2 years. Recently, I wanted to change my plan from...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (21)Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Communications — DISCONNECTION OF PHONE

keshav25jn
        THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO FIXED WIRELESS LANDLINE NO: [protected].
        ON TAKING THE CONNECTION ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WERE...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

jaini11
        CEO, Reliance Communications

It bring me great agony at the hands of some of your collections agency who are calling me without establishing facts & threatening to pay amount which is not due form my end.

I had a mobile data card which i lost almost an year back (# [protected]). I called up Reliance customer care on 12th July 2012 at 2:15 PM & reported the same to the person by the name of Saraswati & asked for blocking that data card. I was told that it has been blocked & you would be required to pay the coming invoice. I paid that invoice & again the same got generated next month. I again called customer care on 24th August 2012 at 2:04 PM & spoke to person by the name of Guru Prasad & complained but was told to pay the amount post which the same would be blocked.

I did the same again but to my surprise i again received the invoice next month which i have refused to pay since it includes only rental charges & not a single penny for any kind o[censored]sage.

Over the past few months i had been receiving calls for the same & i narrated the entire story again an again every time, and everyone promising me to check & get back.

This entire issue reached its limits when i recieved a call on 6th August 2013 from a number[protected] at 2:15 PM . The person on the call posed as a lawyer calling from Tis Hazari court. When i asked him the reason for the call, he started abusing me & when i asked him to talk decently, he said "TU KYA PRIME MINISTER HAI jo main tujhse tameez se baat karun" & called me a "CHOR"..

IN the morning today I got a call from Tis Hazari court & now they are telling me that of Rs. 1500 dues that are there, my usage is worth Rs. 500, so pay that & the rest would be waived. I asked her to send me the details of my usage & if the same is true, I would pay up to which she denied that she does not have the details.

I want to know if this is how customers are treated in your organisation. I have another data card with me & there is no issues there. in fact even with this one, my payments have been always on time.

I want a resolution to this immediately or else i shall be forced to move the consumer court for final solution & claim for the harrassment caused to me mentally by your collection agencies.

Nikhil Jain

Team,

I am not as interested in your auto response as much as in the actual resolution to the complaint. My concern is related to misbehave that has been done with me by your collection agencies. I want to know the action that is being taken against such erring agencies of yours & who is responsible for this.

I want this issue resolved first followed by an official apology from the team who made such derogatory remarks on me. In the absence of this, I would be forced to take this matter to higher authorities & if required to the consumer court as well.

Nikhil Jain
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

manishdhariwal27
          I purchased reliance broadband connection 6 month before. My customer id is[protected]. I am facing disconnection of service every week and its getting 7 to 8 days to be resolved.I get the error like 'Local area connection doesn't have valid ip configuration'.

Every time i register the complaint the cycle goes as,Customer care(24 hrs)-> no resolution-> Supervisor(24 hrs)-> no resolution->Appellate authority(4 days)-> no resolution->Rapid resolution department(2 to 3 days)-> finally gets resolved(3 days is called RAPID in terms of reliance).This cycle is continue since March 2013. My first major complaint was lodged on 4th June 2013 and got resolved on 11th June 2013.

Each time if we ask for clarification,they simply respond that the EDP was down(small equipment placed in a society especially for reliance customers from where we get the connection.)

We can understand that its an technical issue so it may be there,but how its possible that it gets repeated every 5 to 7 days? My connection is not working at the moment i am writing this complaint. Its down since last Friday,2nd August 2013(since 6 days).

I request everyone not to go for this company ever because you wont get any satisfaction as per as the customer service and maintenance is concerned.

You can further contact me on [protected] if you have any doubts or queries regarding the same.

Reliance — disconnection of service

I have been a member of the services offered from reliance since the past 5 years and without any notice to me they have sent me a summon. whereas i have already applied for the discontinuation of the service for this number. I was told some senior executive would call me to le me know how to go about the discontinuation of the service and no one has called and even the customer service representatives dont talk properly. I expect an apology from them as soon as possible

Reliance Communication Ltd — Disconnection of service

I have a Fly model DS-100 with dual sim and valid IMEI handset. I have received two messages that the IMEI number is invalid and my connection will be terminated. I have checked the genuiness of the IMEI through the internet and through SMS at 57886 both resulting that my IMEI for the set is correct and valid. In such now suddenly disconnecting the service has resulted in loss of many incoming calls and other important conversations for me. This is truly bad and low in service without properly ascertaining the actuals. I had even called the customer service even before the disconnection and informed them that the IMEI is genuine but i got a tame response to once again go to service centre and pay Rs 399/- and get another IMEI number. Please help me
          My mobile number is [protected], IMEI is [protected] , make FLY model DS-100
          Thanks and regards
          Jithendra V V
          I AM USED MOBILE VCALL SPRAK - 329
          ITS IMEI NO. IS [protected]
          my sim has been stolen pls do needful

Reliance — frequent disconnection

Hi, this is neeraj from bangalore. iam using reliance broadband since 1.5yrs and i have lots of problem with frequent disconnection. iam sick and tired of calling the customer care number as it is no good to me, because im still facing this problem.plz help. My number is [protected]

Reliance Communications — Improper Bill

ShaileshNautiyal
            I had a 3 G data connection with reliance which I was paying for regularly until February 2013. Connection No. [protected]....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Broadband — Fake or Real Legal notice

kaulvarun
            I got this mail from an unknown person who claims to be a legal advisor and working for Reliance. He claims to have filed...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

baam.amb
            i have reliance prepaid number [protected], i had tried many time to talk with customer care but they never pick my phone. I cant not under stand why they charged extra amount from me. every time when i pay they charge maximum amount without any resions, no body clear me about the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Communications Ltd (Ada Group) — Reliance Broadband Connection Not Working from July 20 : NOT SOLVED : SR 206450404

Abilash Asokan
              I have reliance broadband internet connection with user id[protected] which is not working from July 20 2013. I have repeatedly...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Internet Services

ANUJ KUMAR GANGWAR
              Dear Sir/Mam

I am ANUJ KUMAR , very disappointed with Reliance services and mobile hand-set. I want to inform you that i have bought reliance mobile hand - set CG220 (Haier) on 28-June-2013 from "COSMIC KOMUNICA" , Gurgaon on the name of "ANUJ KUMAR". I have got problem in hand - set's keys and automatic on/off problem within 8 days from the purchase date. So, i was very disappointed with Reliance hand-set.

After that i have given that hand-set to Reliance authorized service centre in Gurgaon that is "SHIVOM ENTERPRISES" , Shop no. -46, 1st floor, Devi Palace, Opp. Raj Cinema, Old Delhi road, Gurgaon (Haryana) on 13 - July-2013. They have told me that collect your hand - set with 4-5 days. I am calling them from 18-july-2013 again and again, but they havn't pick the call. or if they have pick the call, then they don't tell about exact time of getting hand-set.

I have mailed this problem to reliance customer care mail-id on[protected], I got reply from that side is that your problem will be solve within 5 days. But after 2 days when I haven’t any information regarding to my problem, I have send mail to him again, but they havn’t replied. So, I have contacted at service centre, but there were no-one was listening my problem, they have told that they haven’t got hand-set from the company side, so how can they give hand-set to me. So, I am very irritated with them, so I don’t want that set back. Because I have spend lot of my time & money with them.

ANUJ KUMAR

Mobile No - [protected].

Reliance — Problem

[protected] this no is whose. i want to know about this person. plz hlp me...
              i request u callar tunes ( holle holle se hawa lagti hai.film (rab ne bana de jodi), but you r set the caller tune jane kuy .plz request u my caller tune .set my no.[protected]

Mobile Hand set — Setting problem

My Model No is RD3100 colour display.
              I wants to stop sending message at the time of call rejection.
              please advise how to disable this
              thanks
              ravi golwelkar

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

surendrakumar100
                I have taken one Reliance post plan (599) from (Channel Partner Name : Shashi Enterprises,SCO-83,Sector-22,Huda Market,Opp.RPS School ,Gurgaon) on 28th July 13.I have submitted all necessary documents & 450 Rs(250 Rs Security money + 200 processing fee) paid for this Plan. then I asked for slip but sales executive (Karan) told that I can’t provide the invoice slip.
                Then I have complainted that & I have got the call from area Manager on 30th July 13.she has told me that sale executive have been taken wrong money (200 Rs) & she has already spoken regarding this issues .Also she told that 250 Rs will be deposited as my security money in my account and 200 Rs will be refunded to me. she told me that i will collect the refund money in the evening. My security money has not been deposited in account still.
                Then I reached on Reliance shop (30 July 13) at 7.15 PM & asked for money then they have told me that we can never give me the money and started to use the local language (Mr. Yashpal & Vishal Sharma) “Agar Dhiru Bhai Ambani bhi aate hai to paisa nhi duga or jyada bolega to tumhara no. bhi block kara duga.tumse jo bhi banta hai kar lo” suddenly they are shouting with all sales executive. Then I came back.
                Request you to solve my problem & I don’t want to go that shop again.
                Please find my trailing mail also.
                Thanks & Regards
                Surendra Kumar
                On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Surendra Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sir,

This is for your kind information that I visited one the web world at Palam Vihar,Gurgaon for the activation of reliance plan. As per the process I had submitted all the necessary documents and done the payment on the counter. I requested for the slip for the payment which I did,the person on the counter started shouting & abusing me. suddenly i had a word with one of the Area Manager and came to know that the person had charged me extra money which was not as per the PLAN. He told that if Abamani will also come then also I am not going to give single peny nor the slip. Karan and Yashpal were the names of the concern sales person, he warned me that if you highlight the issue then I will black list you and your number.
                Appreciate if you help me out to short out the issue,I am very much afraid and planning to file FIR against the Web world.

Call Details:-[protected]-The Concern person called me and told that its Reliance fault hence i will be getting the extra money which i paid and my service will be resume shortly.
                Surendra Kumar

LG — reliance local money problem

i m udai bhan. i live in varnanasi & work as a police man (constible). now my duty is in DIG Banglow at varanasi.
                my problem is that. tomorrow i was charge 120 tarif + with 10 top-up.there is a some problem from ur company. the compnycan not give me extra money for talk R 2 R in day..
                the massage is disply like this.
                total bal=20.26
                main bal=20.26A/c
                Exp08/05/09
                local Relince mobile balance:0.00,
                10/02/08...
                in that massage 2 time ur compny mistake in a lacal relince mobile balance & exp date 10/02/08
                so tel wats i do
                quik report me on my mail number and other wise sent massage on my mobile number [protected].

Reliance — security money

i have surrendered my reliance phone before 1 year but i yet not recive any security money Rs 2000, which were they deposite at the time of buying their product.
                they had promise it will be refund at the time of leving service, but it yet not.

Reliance Communication / R.T Nagar — R T Nagar Reliance Communication - Service Pathetic

I took the reliance connection from R.T.Nagar Reliance Communication a month back and I have had problems ever since .. My connection gets deactivated every other week because the documnets that I submit every week to this store doesnt reach Reliance .. This is the 4th time that I got a message from reliance saying that my documnets havent reached them and that my connection will be deactivated desipte ensuring from the store manager that my application form and the documnets were filled out correctly everytime I submit it ..The last 3 times when I submitted the documnets I was given an assurance that the problem will be fixed by the store manager, they activate my connection and 3-4 days later it gets deactivated by Reliance because the documnets havent reached them still..
                I have been played around like this for a month now without a connection.
                One other thing : If your trying to call and check on the status And the store manager knows your number then he will not answer any calls from that number .. You will have to keep trying from other phone to get through to him ..

This is my worst experice I have ever had .. Absolute Pathetic customer service i've ever received

Reliance Communications — Sale based on wrong information

This is w.r.t. reliance Netconnect broadband+ device that I have purchased from your sales agent on 9th July 2010.

Purchase cost was Rs. 2300 plus Rs. 250 activation cost. While I was buying this device, I asked the agent multiple times, if there would be coverage in all areas of Goa since I would require most of the use of this device in Goa. The sales agent’s name was Mr. Sushant[protected]. Btw this agent approached me and called me multiple times at the time of the sale. He assured me that coverage was no problem at all in Goa.

I was in Goa for that weekend – 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th of July. The device logged in the first time and opened up Google search page and a couple of other websites. However after that I got abruptly disconnected. Thereafter we tried all modes (hybrid, 1x etc) but were unable to login. Further checking showed us that there were no coverage bars at all.

We tried re-installing the whole thing, but the problem persisted. When I called Sushant, I was in turn sent a message to call customer care. I was asked to do certain trouble shooting steps and then they said someone would visit. However I have no heard anything after that.

Now I am back in Bangalore and there seems to be no solution. I called customer care again today and spoke to “Manju @ 11:45 am”. He said I would have to be in Goa for the problem to be resolved. Nobody seems to understand, that I cannot travel to Goa to just undertake some troubleshooting steps!

Nobody seems to be able to help now that the device has been sold. I want to have this device returned and my money refunded please.

I have even looked up their website w.r.t. coverage and the place that I am staying in clearly states "No coverage in this area" sreenshots attached. They do not register complaints on the helpline and I have tried their number again today at 7:30, 7:45 and 8:00 pm. I go through the long menu and then once it rings, it disconnects you!
                pathetic after sales service. all they care about is taking your money and leaving you in the ditch after that

Reliance Communication — WRONG USE OF DOCUMENTS

I OF GUY WORKING IN RELIANCE IN AGRA, HE IS MISUSE OF MY DOCUMENTS. NAME IS OF GUY IS. SUNNY. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] VIKRANT CHAHAR.

RIL W.L.L — Refund of security money

I have surrendered my wll 3293981 on 22 nov 2011 to realiance hub kanpur along with all the dues but so for did not get sucurity money RS-500.

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that your services have been restored back.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Reliance Communications — Unwanted VAS evolve subscription

mangang
                  My Reliance GSM having number [protected] is use for 3G Internet and messaging only, Reliance is charging thrice as "Amount...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance CDMA — unnecessary VAS service activated without my concern

anirudhsharmaa

As per my complaint on my phone, Reliance CDMA number [protected] :
                  I get refund of Rs 5/- for...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(52 minutes ago)
                  Zedkurti
                  product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                  (58 minutes ago)